HPU?: Apollo City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

CyanShinobi

Re: Pet Friendly?: Apollo City

Post by CyanShinobi »

Having hastily thrown up a magnetic shield before the stun blasts hit, Erik awoke to find the cop cuffing him and stripping away his armor. He threw a kick to the dog's stomach, before throwing a leg sweep, then getting up, hopping his legs over the cuffs.

Okay, One, does anyone else find the prospect of a dog arresting a cat who did not do anything specifically to the cop kinda supremist? Two: I WAS NOT TARGETING YOU!!! just, stop, okay? Maybe we could talk this out. 3. I could take out almost everyone in this room if i wanted to, but I didn't. Why am I automatically the bad guy?
Last edited by CyanShinobi on Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Smoke Bomb out*
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Well, you did tamper with police equipment. Orion stated cautiously.
(OOC: This is why we have an OOC Form. Stop posting it here. The OOC is getting lonely. Please remove your complaints from the IC and re-post them in the OOC. The only times I allow an OOC post here is when its really short, like when I give a heads up that there is an OOC place. Or if you say something like
(OOC: Hey guys, I just wanted to say sorry for the late post.)
Now your making me type a long OOC post here in the IC.
I will discuss the issue over there, as soon as you post it.)
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

MrNeonShot wrote:And I've never seen a pure pet before. I was able to catch a glimpse of Erik Moore, but we never spoke. Rosie said, attempting to watch the excitement, but she couldn't.
I'm very excited, but my emotions function seems to be a bit wonky. Rosie said, rubbing her jaw.
Oh, pleased to meet you. Rosie said, smelling at John's hand to catch his scent.
Well, I still have work, so lets find the plug! Rosie shouted, lifting her arm over her head. She held Ashe's paw gently and led her over to the side of the building.
See you later, Mr. John! Rosie shouted as they left.
"Why, fancy that! Seems like the planets have aligned for you two to meet here," John said, pulling his hand back. He had wanted to shake hands with the Ani-droid, but he guessed that Rosie's interface was different from those he had met back at base.

"Yup, cool isn't it?" Ashe grinned. She then added, "No probs about your functions, Rosie. What's important is the intention!"

As Rosie led her across the area, she hollered back at her waving dad, "See you in a bit, Dad!" Facing forwards again, she then asked the pink Ani-droid, "So, how does this... erm... oh, yeah, wi-fi cable look like?"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Rosie reached into the back of her head and pulled it out. It was an orange usb plug.
I guess I forgot to say it, but it's an outlet I have to plug into. Just along the walls. It could be hard to find since we're in the loading bay.
Rosie said. Then she suddenly stopped and face pawed.
Your dad wanted to shake my paw. Soy tan estúpida! Rosie shouted.
Mis disculpas! ¡Alarma! ¡Alarma! Rosie was again freaking out. She calmed down, then thought about something.
Maldita sea. Rosie said, looking more frantically at the wall.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Woah, woah!" Ashe panicked seeing Rosie going wonky again. She didn't get any of the Spanish words she said this time, apart from estupida. She then did the only thing she can think of at the moment: she hold her in a tight hug, hopefully to calm her down.

At the same time, she said, "Rosie, Rosie! ¡Cálma! ¡Cálma! It's alright, you're not stupid, you're not. My dad's okay, he's not mad or anything!"

When the Ani-droid calmed down though, and frantically searching the walls, she asked, "Anything wrong, Rosie?"

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Before I got here, I... Rosie looked around.
Got into the system. Rosie finished.
At first, I thought how was it so easy for me to get on? Now, noting my behavior, the ships security. I think the servers have a virus. I must have caught it when I piggy-backed the signal. Rosie explained. She stopped, turned, then hugged Ashe back.
Thank you for reassuring me. Rosie said. She let go, crumpled her digits a few times, then apologized if she scared her.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"You... huh?" Ashe tried saying, but managed to stop herself just in time. She tried again, with a more hushed tone, "you mean, hacking? I don't really understand." They might be living in a technology-oriented world, but the black-vested cat has very little knowledge of the finer things in these things.

What she did understand however, was the explanation of the virus. "That sounds bad, Rosie. Don't you have any anti-virus command in you or anything? I know I can't live without my medications," she stated.

Ashe could only smile and patted Rosie on the head when the Ani-droid hugged and thanked her. "Like I said, no probs. And there's no need to apologize either."

After a while though, she thought of something. "Hey, you mentioned that the servers here might be infected with viruses. Wouldn't it be dangerous if you were to connect to the wifi network here?"

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Actually, viruses are very easy to get out of an ani-droid system. I have one, but I have to be connected to something more powerful so that my internal fun-fun-functions can get rid of my virus. In the mean time, I will be going into the servers and removing the viruses. Rosie explained, her voice function jumping. She saw an orange slot in the wall a short distance away.
I ffffound it. Rosie says. Then, pulls the cable out and plugs in.
I will transfer my ai program into the main frame, so I'll be gone. Anything you have to say, now is the time to say it. Rosie said.
Internal Scan Running...
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

After a shaky landing and going through the security checks Avery stumbled into the Moon Base.
"Loading dock... loading dock..." The dog muttered to himself, looking from the leaflet in his hand to the helpful signs plastered on the walls.
And after three wrong right turns, a few lefts, some backtracking and an unnerving elevator ride down Avery strode into what appeared to be the correct place (he checked by looking at one of the helpful signs on the wall). Now he just had to find a seat.
In the quest to find said seat the dog approaches a man with a white labcoat on.
"Scuse me sir." Avery begins polite.
Hands at your sides.
Tail still, but not drooping.
Friendly expression.

"But is that seat next to you occupied?" He nods to the vacant section of the hoverbench next to the man in the labcoat.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dust walked inside the shop and looked around. "This is a nice shop you have here." he told Gionni's dad.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

MrNeonShot wrote:Actually, viruses are very easy to get out of an ani-droid system. I have one, but I have to be connected to something more powerful so that my internal fun-fun-functions can get rid of my virus. In the mean time, I will be going into the servers and removing the viruses. Rosie explained, her voice function jumping. She saw an orange slot in the wall a short distance away.
I ffffound it. Rosie says. Then, pulls the cable out and plugs in.
I will transfer my ai program into the main frame, so I'll be gone. Anything you have to say, now is the time to say it. Rosie said.
Internal Scan Running...
Ashe couldn't help but feel worried about Rosie, despite her reassurance. Especially when she heard her voice glitch up. But apart from their initial characteristics and behaviour, the cat knew next to nothing about the Ani-droids' finer details, and how to help them when something was up with their systems. She internally cursed herself for not studying more about them.

Hence, she could only follow Rosie to the wall, and nodded to the Ani-droid dog to show that she understood. "Go on, I'll keep an eye on your physical body. All the best in getting rid of the virus," she said, grasping Rosie's paw and maintaining her grip as she watched her launched her scanning protocols.
====================================================================================================================

As both her daughter and the pink dog moved away, John continued to peruse the silicone data sheets to make sure everything was in order. Then...
Roarin wrote:After a shaky landing and going through the security checks Avery stumbled into the Moon Base.
"Loading dock... loading dock..." The dog muttered to himself, looking from the leaflet in his hand to the helpful signs plastered on the walls.
And after three wrong right turns, a few lefts, some backtracking and an unnerving elevator ride down Avery strode into what appeared to be the correct place (he checked by looking at one of the helpful signs on the wall). Now he just had to find a seat.
In the quest to find said seat the dog approaches a man with a white labcoat on.
"Scuse me sir." Avery begins polite.
Hands at your sides.
Tail still, but not drooping.
Friendly expression.

"But is that seat next to you occupied?" He nods to the vacant section of the hoverbench next to the man in the labcoat.
John looked up to see pure white in front of him. Upon further examination though, he saw that it was an Eskimo dog with white fur. The white dog has an average build and was wearing a brown hat of some sort. "Ah, another pure pet. Glad to know Ashe's not the only one," he thought to himself, hearing the dog asking to take a seat next to him. John sensed that he was a little self-conscious, but he didn't really address it.

So, he just smiled back at him. "Sure, I'm sure there's room for more. Waiting for your turn on the trolley beam too?" he asked, patting the seat next to him.

CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

MrNeonShot wrote:
CyanShinobi wrote:Having hastily thrown up a magnetic shield before the stun blasts hit, Erik awoke to find the cop cuffing him and stripping away his armor. He threw a kick to the dog's stomach, before throwing a leg sweep, then getting up, hopping his legs over the cuffs.

Okay, One, does anyone else find the prospect of a dog arresting a cat who did not do anything specifically to the cop kinda supremist? Two: I WAS NOT TARGETING YOU!!! just, stop, okay? Maybe we could talk this out. 3. I could take out almost everyone in this room if i wanted to, but I didn't. Why am I automatically the bad guy?
Well, you did tamper with police equipment. Orion stated cautiously.
"And you would not be in this mess if you had used your words instead of your ego grande. " Gionni added, rather stiff.
Legotron123 wrote:Just a sec, I need to take off this guys suit so he can't escape this time. Noah said as he finished up taking Eric's power suit off. He put handcuffs on Eric while muttering insults under his breath. He then grabbed Eric's legs and dragged him and his suit into the shop. Piacere di conoscerla , signore. tua figlia ha detto buone cose su di te. Noah said to Gionnis father once he finished pulling Eric into the shop. The problem is that this unconscious Elgar of a cat used his magnetic suit to mess up my force field generator. He said before showing the man his sparking arm. Think you can fix it?
"Èun piacere conoscerti pure. I would suspect as much, given how much she admires me." Benito caught Noah quite easily when he was kicked away by the calico- noting his daughter's dislike of the feline. Taking a look at the cy-dog's arm he muttered: "K-corp, hmm? It shouldn't be a problem to recalibrate. Se vuoi prega,would you remove your arm for me? I don't want to make you uncomfortable by working over you."
hypernovatic wrote:Dust walked inside the shop and looked around. "This is a nice shop you have here." he told Gionni's dad.

Benito smiled at the newly arrived somali. "Grazie!"
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

UUUUUUUUUUGGGGH. HRRRRRKKKKAAAKK!!! Noah groaned as he started to cough up blood. Okay first of all, if you had mentioned you weren't aiming at me BEFORE you caused internal damage, you might have gotten off scot-free. Some people don't think messing with cybernetic part of someone's body should be counted as assault, but since you just made me cough blood, i don't think any judge would take your side. Except jack Thompson and he's a. a lawyer and b. been dead for decades. He then realized what gionnis dad said and started taking off his cybernetic lower right arm. He handed to the mechanic. Here, and fate attenzione.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
CyanShinobi

Post by CyanShinobi »

Erik stares at him, calm and collected.

"Y'know what? Fine. I'll go with you." Erik extends his hands to Noah.
"I'm going to clear this up. As for you..." Erik says, looking at Gionni, "If you're not going to help, at least help in some random language nobody understands."
*Smoke Bomb out*
CrystallineWolf

"What!? " Gionni got so mad, she looked ready to blow a turbine. Systems overheating to the point where her fur crackled, the fox began to rant. "Che non ha neppure alcun senso! E perché dovrei anche aiutare quando si è così maleducato!? Pensi che tu sei r-r-r-r" It was at this moment that Gionni caught sight of the blood that Noah had coughed up from Erik's kick. "S-s-s-sei ffffffeeerritoooo-oo-o-o? I-I-I-I-injurrry proott-i-i-ca-a-al act-i* Her body seized up and stiffened as the light from her eyes faded. With the final stutter, Gionni fell over with a resounding clang!

"Gionni!?" Setting Noah's arm down quickly on a nearby stand, Benito rushed to pick up his daughter and set her on a bench. "Oh mio. Please, there's rags on the counter over there.. clean up what you can-" He then glared at Erik. "And you refrain yourself from making anymore trouble, else I'll be forced to take you down to the station myself."
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Gi-Gi-Gi-gionni? Noah stuttered in shock once he saw gionni faint. N-n-no. He then turned to Eric with a look on his face that would make spook run away in fear. STAY. STILL Noah said to (suit less) Eric before SLAMMING the hand cuffs on him. To say he was mad at Eric for cuasing gionni to be knocked out was an understatement.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

CrystallineWolf wrote:Benito smiled at the newly arrived somali. "Grazie!"
"You're welcome. So what do you mainly work on?" Dust asked.
CyanShinobi wrote:Erik stares at him, calm and collected.
"Y'know what? Fine. I'll go with you." Erik extends his hands to Noah.
"I'm going to clear this up. As for you..." Erik says, looking at Gionni, "If you're not going to help, at least help in some random language nobody understands."
CrystallineWolf wrote:"What!? " Gionni got so mad, she looked ready to blow a turbine. Systems overheating to the point where her fur crackled, the fox began to rant. "Che non ha neppure alcun senso! E perché dovrei anche aiutare quando si è così maleducato!? Pensi che tu sei r-r-r-r" It was at this moment that Gionni caught sight of the blood that Noah had coughed up from Erik's kick. "S-s-s-sei ffffffeeerritoooo-oo-o-o? I-I-I-I-injurrry proott-i-i-ca-a-al act-i* Her body seized up and stiffened as the light from her eyes faded. With the final stutter, Gionni fell over with a resounding clang!

"Gionni!?" Setting Noah's arm down quickly on a nearby stand, Benito rushed to pick up his daughter and set her on a bench. "Oh mio. Please, there's rags on the counter over there.. clean up what you can-" He then glared at Erik. "And you refrain yourself from making anymore trouble, else I'll be forced to take you down to the station myself."
"Dude, you've gone too far this time." Dust said to Erik. "And I'm pretty sure you're the only one who doesn't understand Italian. He walked over to the counter and grabbed the rags. The cat walked over to Benito and handed him the rags.
Legotron123 wrote:Gi-Gi-Gi-gionni? Noah stuttered in shock once he saw gionni faint. N-n-no. He then turned to Eric with a look on his face that would make spook run away in fear. STAY. STILL Noah said to (suit less) Eric before SLAMMING the hand cuffs on him. To say he was mad at Eric for cuasing gionni to be knocked out was an understatement.
"Move over." Dust told Noah. He grabbed Erik's shoulder and turned him around. His right eye started to glow. Then a stun blast shot out of his eye at Erik. "He won't do anything stupid for a while." the cat said when he saw that the stun had worked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orion slumped when he said Erik would be the only one who doesn't know Italian. He hadn't even heard that it was a language.
All he knew about Italian was that it was a pizza or spaghetti. This made him feel a little down, but he didn't stay that way for long.
Orion watched as Dust shot Erik with a laser from his eye.
Umm, are you sure assaulting another civilian is a good idea. He was already apprehended. This could result in a law suit. Orion said.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dust slowly realized what he did. "Oh, carp." he said. "Well, at least it doesn't knock him out."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

You might not want to do that. My systems will be on lock down when I go. Rosie let go of her grip, then sat down.
See you soon. Rosies eyes went from color to black, then to numbers on the screen.
SCAN CANCELED. ERROR CODE 11940. 1001111010111 ¡Alarma! ¡Alarma! then her voice box got very glitchy. The next thing coming out was.
Well, that was a bit jumpy. Rosie's voice was now a bit more masculine than before when she spoke. She stood and attempted to walk away, but she was stopped when the cord pulled tight on her head.
I wonder if this is important... Rosie said, fingering the cord.
----------
Meanwhile, Rosie was standing inside the servers. She looked around for any obvious signs of weakness.
When she noticed there wasn't any obvious signs, she started digging deeper.
It was weird being inside the server. She had no physical body, and the only language she could speak was code.

She looked and looked for signs of intrusion. She looked in easy access parts.
The local usb ports, the local computer systems, the info booths. Nothing was there.
So, she kept looking.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Okay," Ashe said, as Rosie let go of her paw. She sat down next to her.
Suddenly, she heard the exclaimed warnings, and she quickly grabbed hold of Rosie on her sides. "Rosie?! Rosie?! Come back! ROSIE!" she shouted, fear gripping her heart as she listened to the Ani-droid's garbled moon-speak.

Then, Rosie calmed down. Ashe sighed, and was just about to welcome her back when she heard her voice. Deeper. Masculine. "... Rosie? You okay?" she barely whispered. But it seemed like Rosie was not paying attention, and stood up, releasing herself from Ashe's grip and tried to walk away. She then watched as she fiddled with her cord, muttering to herself.

The cat was stunned, but one thing was clear. Despite her disbelief, she immediately knew: it's not her. Not her, not her, not her...

Something in Ashe snapped, and her face darkened into a scowl. She will not have this... this... intruder run away with Rosie's body. She promised her!
Baring her fangs, she grabbed hold of the Ani-droid's body from under her armpits, and pushed forward, bringing him down with her under her body, despite her weakness. "DON'T YOU FREAKING MOVE, INTRUDER!!" she bellowed, her voice significantly more gravelly, feral even. "WHERE'S ROSIE?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HER??!!!"

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Sorta Rosie struggled barely.
Woah, woah, woah! wait a second. The cord feels like its about to rip out! Sorta Rosie exclaimed.
She wiggled out of Ashes grip gracefully, not harming her in any way.
Rosie, huh? I've met her before. Sorta Rosie said.
Anyways, I didn't do anything to her A.I. program. That is trying to find a virus, when in reality, she's looking for an upload source.
Sorta Rosie said loud enough for Ashe to hear.
CyanShinobi

Post by CyanShinobi »

The blast struck Erik in the arm, singeing him but doing no more damage.

"Gyahh! You little..." Erik took a deep breath and regained his composure, allowing Noah to lead him away.
*Smoke Bomb out*
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Yes sir." The dog nodded, taking a seat next to the man.
"I'm meeting up with my dad once I land in the city... I'm pretty anxious to see it." The dog admitted, this was evident by the fact he was rapidly tapping the fingers of his right hand on the surface of the hoverbench.
"Do you think it's as nice as they say it is?" Avery asked. Though he said the question out loud it seemed to be directed more to himself than the man beside him.

Ref Ref!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

MrNeonShot wrote:Sorta Rosie struggled barely.
Woah, woah, woah! wait a second. The cord feels like its about to rip out! Sorta Rosie exclaimed.
She wiggled out of Ashes grip gracefully, not harming her in any way.
Rosie, huh? I've met her before. Sorta Rosie said.
Anyways, I didn't do anything to her A.I. program. That is trying to find a virus, when in reality, she's looking for an upload source.
Sorta Rosie said loud enough for Ashe to hear.
Ashe disregarded the intruder's exclamations, and breathed deeper when he simply wriggled his way out of her grasp, a sort of growl building in her chest.

"WHA--" the seemingly obsessed cat tried to bellow again, but just as sudden as her change in personality, she felt silent. Something was flowing in her, something different from the usual medication she was administered on, and the flow felt like ice water on her fiery temper. In time, her expression softened and her tense body became loose, finally becoming only a slight scowl and a relaxed stance, respectively. Whatever that was, it seemed to change her back to who she was before.

Breathing in and out, she then said, in her usual voice, "What do you mean you've met her before? And why did you enter her body when she's in there?" She pointed around the ceiling of the Loading deck to mean the network.

After listening to the rest of the thing this intruder was saying, her scowl lessened almost to a neutral face. "Well of course, she was trying to look for her boss around here, and it just so happen that a virus has infected her system as well. She is trying to settle both at the same time, before you came in," she said, a hint of annoyance lingering in her voice despite her efforts to control herself.

"Now tell me, who in the world are you?" Ashe addressed the intruder, grabbing hold of one arm just in case he tried to walk away again.
==============================================
Roarin wrote:"Yes sir." The dog nodded, taking a seat next to the man.
"I'm meeting up with my dad once I land in the city... I'm pretty anxious to see it." The dog admitted, this was evident by the fact he was rapidly tapping the fingers of his right hand on the surface of the hoverbench.
"Do you think it's as nice as they say it is?" Avery asked. Though he said the question out loud it seemed to be directed more to himself than the man beside him.
John heard what the white dog was first saying, and he noticed how anxious this creature seemed to be. "You mean the city?" he replied shortly, unconsciously moving one hand over the tapping paw in hopes to calm him down.

As the dog finished his rhetorical question, John looked at the dog's eyes and smiled warmly. "I'm not so sure myself, we are only moving into the city today. But I'm sure it's a nice place. The people and Serpiente that I've dealt with in the process of moving there are kind and helpful. And the environment's similar to Earth, so don't you worry," he said, gripping the paw just a little firmer. "Besides, you're meeting your dad right? He'll be happy to see you there. I know I am with my daughter."

At this point though, he could see that one of his eyes was in this odd orange colour. He wondered...

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Noah had calmed down a bit by this point, though he was still upset at Eric. He was a bit surprised that Eric expected to bring him down to the station NOW. Dude you think I'm gonna take you do the station NOW?!? I kinda need to wait for mr. Santorinni to fix my arm AND make sure gionni is okay. Though I CAN call them and make sure they know your coming. He then pressed a button on his police collar that caused a earpiece and a microphone to fold up and be placed on the side of his head. It auto called the police station and connected him to summer. Hey Noah, why ya calling? Well I'm here with a calico who has assaulted me, resisted arrest, and damaged my force field arm. Right now I'm at a Mr. Santorinnis place and he's fixing my arm. Don't worry, he's licensed. Oy. Do you know who the cat is? Well he says his dad is Mr. Moor, but I don't believe him. So you'll be coming down once your arms fixed? Well there's also an ani-pet who fainted at the sight of my blood, so I want to stay with her till she wakes up. So should I just send someone down to pick the cat up? Yeah, that would be great. Okay then I'll do it. See you later Noah. See you later summer. Buh-bye. Noah said as he hung up. He then turned to face Eric. Well then Mr. Moor, you're stuck here till the cops come, so why don't you tell me who you really are.

CrystallineWolf

Taking the rags from Dust with a quiet thank you, Benito began to wipe up the spots of blood on the floor, while observing the blooming predicament. Standing up to throw them in a sink, he then grabbed some tools and began to work on Noah's arm, glancing every now and then to Gionni, who was sitting up on the bench, leaning against the wall.

"You are going to be waiting for a bit of time." He commented on Noah's call with a sigh. "Gionni's central core processor is on a lock down- it is impulso errato- a glitch. I can't do anything to activate it again, but she'll come around on her own- but at the least it's going to take anywhere from a half-hour to a day."

Benito looked up at the sound of the name Moor. "You don't happen to be Erik Moor? The one who's father constantly makes the Magneto puns about?......Io non so nemmeno chi Magneto è ... The way he talks of you certainly doesn't reflect your behavior here.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orion looked down at the unconcious ani-droid.
So, have you tried a sonic probe on her to wake her? Orion asked.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Yes sir. He said he'll be waiting for me when I get there.". Avery's tail wagged slowly from side to side at that thought.
"I would have come over with him but... I had to stay on Earth for a little longer...". The silence lingered for a few seconds before the dog's eyes widened for a second.
"Sorry, I don't believe I introduced myself. My name's Avery, Avery Johnson.". The dog insitnctly held out his left hand in the standard handshake gesture before he had realized what he had done.

Ref Ref!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

My name is Wealthy Dog 423. I met Rosie on my escape. Wealthy Dog replied.
She's looking for a virus when there isn't any. Wealthy said.
If you need further explaining, I opened a port so I could leave, to find a safe haven. Wealthy explained.
---
Rosie looked everywhere she could, but couldn't find anything. No viruses, no security breaches (besides herself).
But then she thought about something. If she had been in here for so long, how come the ships ai hadn't found her yet?
So she looked into the command center. The controls to the ship, the oxygen levels, the nuclear reactor...
THE NUCLEAR REACTOR!
Rosie completely forgot about her job. She had to finish quickly before anyone came looking for her.
She looked around the main console, until she found what she was looking for.
---
You see, I was about to be-b-b-b... Wealthy stuttered a bit, then her/his eyes went from black to its original color.
ASHE! Rosie shouted with her original voice.
The Other Dog

Post by The Other Dog »

Polybius woke up to his father shaking him. He wasn't happy.
What's wrong, dad? Polybius asked, but it didn't look like he was listening.
ImageImage
CyanShinobi

Post by CyanShinobi »

In response to Mr. Santorinni's assessment, Erik said nothing, simply sitting in place. After a while, looking at Officer Walker, he finally said: "Don't I at least get one phone call?" He smirked as he talked, attempting to get a reaction. And I didn't assaultyou, I was simply defending myself. You speak as if it was I who first struck you."
*Smoke Bomb out*
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Noah was able to ignore Eric's smirking because he had made the one mistake that most people make when they get arrested. Asking for the one phone call. Ooooooo, I was hoping you would ask for that. You see, the "one phone call" is something that Hollywood made up. While there Is a phone you can use, using it is a privilege. A privalige that only exists so we have something to take away if you act like a jerk. As for giving me internal damage, that's the resisting arrest part. "Than what is the assault part" you might ask? Well, like I said before, that's breaking my arm. "Then way did you list breaking your arm and assault as two different things then?" I don't know, I confuse myself sometimes. The department is used to me making mistakes like, and since it rarely causes problems they don't do anything about it. So in other words, tred carefully if you want to minimize your punishment. Noah was making sure he wasnt getting too cocky about this Becuase he REALLY didn't like Eric. He then turned to gionnis dad. So, Mr. Santorinni. If this guy is really Eric moor and his father really thinks so highly of him, how do you think he will react when he finds out his son got arrested?
Last edited by Legotron123 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I think his dad is either going to be hissed, or not care. In which case, you should enjoy arresting him while you still can... Orion tapped on his leg unknowingly.
Hey, I have a spare arm. But it might not work because its custome made for my brain. Orion said, tapping his head.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Since Polaris was one only one who didn't enter the shop, he opened his backpack and took out his tablet from there. With it, he scanned the building, checking the people inside and the business of the owner.
Once he received the info, the wolf was surprised about the spotless reputation of the owner. Still, he couldn't compare to the geniuses in K-corp military facilities. After checking out a few more thing, he heard the racket from inside and decided that it was good time for him to return to his spot for the training he had in mind.
The wolf simply turned around and headed back to the park.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

MrNeonShot wrote:My name is Wealthy Dog 423. I met Rosie on my escape. Wealthy Dog replied.
She's looking for a virus when there isn't any. Wealthy said.
If you need further explaining, I opened a port so I could leave, to find a safe haven. Wealthy explained.
That’s a weird name, sounds more like a username,” Ashe commented, not slacking her grip on the intruder’s shoulder. She now had the suspicion that this “Wealthy Dog 423” might be a hacker. But then again, he said he knew Rosie from his…. escape? What escape?

And what do you mean, there is no virus? You’re telling me Rosie made an error in her analysis?” she then questioned him as he continued. She didn't understand anything that he had said after that, and could only stare at him.
MrNeonShot wrote:You see, I was about to be-b-b-b... Wealthy stuttered a bit, then her/his eyes went from black to its original color.
ASHE! Rosie shouted with her original voice.
Ashe was surprised when Wealthy stumbled with his words. “Oh no, not again!” she exclaimed, thinking another opportunistic hacker was taking over. But when she saw Rosie’s black eyes returning to dark blue and heard Rosie’s voice calling out to her, she couldn’t help but embraced the Ani-droid. “ROSIE! You’re back! Oh thank goodness!” she voiced out, feeling relief wash over her. “Someone got into your body when you were gone. Someone named ‘Wealthy Dog 423’; said he knows you,” Ashe immediately stated, not wanting to hide any details even during the tight embrace.
============================
Roarin wrote:"Yes sir. He said he'll be waiting for me when I get there.". Avery's tail wagged slowly from side to side at that thought.
"I would have come over with him but... I had to stay on Earth for a little longer...". The silence lingered for a few seconds before the dog's eyes widened for a second.
"Sorry, I don't believe I introduced myself. My name's Avery, Avery Johnson.". The dog insitnctly held out his left hand in the standard handshake gesture before he had realized what he had done.
In the meantime, John listened to the white dog’s explanation, and nodded in comprehension. “That’s good to hear, then.”

The alien then started to ask about the reason why he had to stay behind, but noticing that the dog had let the sentence hang there, didn't push on. During the moment of silence between them, he studied the Earthling creature in front of him, and only started to pick up some more discrepancies in his appearance. The slightly darker tone of his fur on one of his arms and legs, the stiff motion of said limbs and the strangely coloured eye… “This must be a cy-pet, not a pure pet as I had thought earlier,” he then remarked internally, and it seemed like this dog’s nervousness had something to do with this, seeing his eyes growing wider after a while.

John was pulled out from his monologue when the dog introduced himself. “Nice to meet you Avery, I’m John Smith, but just call me John,” he replied, and returned Avery’s gesture by lifting his left hand and grasping his paw in a firm handshake. The hard feeling of metal confirmed his suspicions that Avery’s a cy-pet, but after working with so many pets during the virus outbreak, he knew some of them hated being part-robot, like his own Ashe. So, he didn’t say anything about it. Instead, he asked, “Maybe you would like to travel with me and my daughter? The more the merrier, as they say.”

CrystallineWolf

Benito shrugged at Noah's question and Orion's remark. "I do not know. Mr. Moor is- how do you say...eccentric? And no, I have not tried a sonic probe before." He fiddled with Noah's arm a bit more, and then put down his tools, handing the appendage back to him. "It just needed a simple recalibration to get it fixed. Test it out to see If I missed anything."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

You could use mine to start her systems running again. Orion said, staring at the ani-droid.
Usually, fox anidroids work as emergency nurses or something. But those are standard orange and red. Gionni is different. Is she a customized one or what? Orion asked.
---
Thats just it, I think I know who got in my systems. Rosie said.
The ships A. I. is missing. Rosie said. Then her eyes went black.
B-b-bb-b-bingo! Wealthy cuts in.
Wealthy, what are you doing out of the mainframe? Rosie's left eye turned its usual color.
Escaping. Wealthy replied.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"It's nice to meet you too Mr.Smith.". The dog quickly retracted his hand after the shake was given. The first handshake since he got out of the facility.
"And I'd be happy to travel with you two.". Avery put on his best service dog smile.
"So what brings you two to Apollo City?"

Ref Ref!
The Other Dog

Post by The Other Dog »

Polybius yawned. So much for napping. he said aloud.
ImageImage