2013/08/16 - Gift Of Tongues

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Gren

Re: 2013/08/16 - Gift Of Tongues

Post by Gren »

IceKitsune wrote:You know as bad as him saying that is, I think him having to go to think about who to choose between someone he dated once and someone hes been dating for over 2 years now is a heck of a lot worse. I mean when I suggest that possibility I thought that he had gone on quite a few dates with Dragon alone not just one.

Really this whole situation kind of implies to me that, one Dragon is really rather childish, much more so then the pets even; and two Peanut isn't really in to either of them all that much.
Or maybe Peanut just don't feel comfortable having to choose between two girls, knowing that he will hurt one of them in the process. He's simply too kind.
Last edited by Gren on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Gren wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:You know as bad as him saying that is, I think him having to go to think about who to choose between someone he dated once and someone hes been dating for over 2 years now is a heck of a lot worse. I mean when I suggest that possibility I thought that he had gone on quite a few dates with Dragon alone not just one.

Really this whole situation kind of implies to me that, one Dragon is really rather childish, much more so then the pets even; and two Peanut isn't really in to either of them all that much.
Or maybe Peanut just don't feel comfortable having to choose between two girls, knowing that he will hurt one of them in the process.
If he had been dating Dragon for a while I would completely agree but with it being only one date (therefore meaning he doesn't really even know her at all) it comes off more like hes just really unsure of his relationship with Tarot.
Gren

Post by Gren »

IceKitsune wrote:If he had been dating Dragon for a while I would completely agree but with it being only one date (therefore meaning he doesn't really even know her at all) it comes off more like hes just really unsure of his relationship with Tarot.
Peanut is just too kind. He knows that Dragon loves him too and doesn't want to hurt her even if he didn't know her at all. That's how he is. Come on, he even was nice with Maxwell when he started to hang out with them when we know how he felt about the idea of him dating with Grape.
ImageImage
PokeartKid

Post by PokeartKid »

He'll choose Tarot because, as he's put it himself, he's only gone on one date with the dragon. Also she's a dragon.
After he choses the dragon, she will, in her jealousy, break the bond, and Tarot will loose her psychic powers.
GarrisonSkunk

Post by GarrisonSkunk »

PokeartKid wrote:He'll choose Tarot because, as he's put it himself, he's only gone on one date with the dragon .
One date that he knows of....how does he know if he's been on others with SD in disguise as Tarot?
PokeartKid wrote: Also she's a dragon.
After he choses the dragon, she will, in her jealousy, break the bond, and Tarot will loose her psychic powers.
I don't know, Tarot's cute and all, but in my opinion she's just a one trick puppy. She's starting to get annoying like Deanna Troi was in that episode of NextGen where she was losing her empathic abilities and spent the whole episode whining about the prospect of actually having lower herself to become just like an ordinary human.
TheOne
Location: Trapped in the center of the Galaxy. Need a starship to get out!

Post by TheOne »

GarrisonSkunk wrote:
PokeartKid wrote:He'll choose Tarot because, as he's put it himself, he's only gone on one date with the dragon .
One date that he knows of....how does he know if he's been on others with SD in disguise as Tarot?
PokeartKid wrote: Also she's a dragon.
I don't know, Tarot's cute and all, but in my opinion she's just a one trick puppy. She's starting to get annoying like Deanna Troi was in that episode of NextGen where she was losing her empathic abilities and spent the whole episode whining about the prospect of actually having lower herself to become just like an ordinary human.
Bwa ha ha ha ha! That episode was hilarious! (In retrospect.) Although I must say I don't really think Peanut's reasoning for his hesitation is that he's so sympathetic to Dragon. I still cling to the idea that he's just too confused to think properly. From his own admission, he never realized that D&T were separate entities. Therefore, it would be folly to assume too much that Peanut is hesitating due to caring rather than confusion.
Dag nabbed petty annoyances...
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

GarrisonSkunk wrote:I don't know, Tarot's cute and all, but in my opinion she's just a one trick puppy. She's starting to get annoying like Deanna Troi was in that episode of NextGen where she was losing her empathic abilities and spent the whole episode whining about the prospect of actually having lower herself to become just like an ordinary human.
Except Tarot is much more witty about her role than Troi, who in TNG was limited to the unfortunate role of pointing out the obvious. To Tarot, her liking psychic stuff is like a comic book nerd liking comic books, and I love how she gets witty about it. Taking it away is a much more better deal with Tarot in her case since she can literally find something to go on common ground on ~ like Peanut and Grape.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Gamewolf67

Post by Gamewolf67 »

GameCobra wrote:
GarrisonSkunk wrote:I don't know, Tarot's cute and all, but in my opinion she's just a one trick puppy. She's starting to get annoying like Deanna Troi was in that episode of NextGen where she was losing her empathic abilities and spent the whole episode whining about the prospect of actually having lower herself to become just like an ordinary human.
Except Tarot is much more witty about her role than Troi, who in TNG was limited to the unfortunate role of pointing out the obvious. To Tarot, her liking psychic stuff is like a comic book nerd liking comic books, and I love how she gets witty about it. Taking it away is a much more better deal with Tarot in her case since she can literally find something to go on common ground on ~ like Peanut and Grape.
Tarot liking psychic stuff is pretty much like me being a huge Dragon Ball fan.
Feel my icy wrath!
YourRoyalCorginess

Post by YourRoyalCorginess »

GameCobra wrote:It is I who love you, deeply and truly
It was I who gave you those gifts
It was I who you must kiss;
For it was I who made you rigatoni!
You know that got me to thinking I bet they were not out of spaghetti just gave them rigatoni to ruin the romantic "lady and the tramp" moment.
tenta

Post by tenta »

YourRoyalCorginess wrote:
GameCobra wrote:It is I who love you, deeply and truly
It was I who gave you those gifts
It was I who you must kiss;
For it was I who made you rigatoni!
You know that got me to thinking I bet they were not out of spaghetti just gave them rigatoni to ruin the romantic "lady and the tramp" moment.
O.O Mindblown!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I think this entire date was to get Peanut to decide. He has spent it with both Dragon AND Tarot the entire time... even that dancing game, he played with Dragon...
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?