Housepets! Radio Show Is Closed

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Teh Brawler

Re: Housepets! Radio Show

Post by Teh Brawler »

Buckdida wrote:
Teh Brawler wrote:Baaaaaaaaaah, I'm anxious to see who's playing whom now! I can just imagine the oddball voices that would work so well!

Peanut Butter Sandwich............Buckdida
Do you even know what my voice sounds like? I really don't think I got that part. I think I may have gotten Spo, but I'm not sure, and I haven't pryed for info from Ebly~ Basically, I'm still going to wait like everyone else. 'sonly fair, you know?
Aye, aye, I gotcha. :lol: The only reason I put that was because I couldn't see you playing him, though. :P
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Teh Brawler wrote:Baaaaaaaaaah, I'm anxious to see who's playing whom now! I can just imagine the oddball voices that would work so well!
I can't quite place your voice. Can you send me something with either Peanut, Zach or Tiger?

I would write an unfilled character list but frankly, that would take forever
The only characters that are filled are Fido, Bino, Joey, Max and Spo, but the person who I put as Spo hasn't been on the forums in ages.

I would love for anyone who can to send stuff in, so yes please biscuit.
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Hmm, you know, I never sent mine in yet :3 I'm getting lazy.
Make Pasta not war.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Ebly wrote:
I can't quite place your voice. Can you send me something with either Peanut, Zach or Tiger?

I would write an unfilled character list but frankly, that would take forever
The only characters that are filled are Fido, Bino, Joey, Max and Spo, but the person who I put as Spo hasn't been on the forums in ages.

I would love for anyone who can to send stuff in, so yes please biscuit.
The first file I sent was for Tiger, but if you need me to send it again, I can. I'll give my best for Peanut and Zach, but I think my voice is too deep.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Just thought of something..... (I keep wanting to say "we could do" but I don't know if I've been chosen to participate or not....)

If this ever gets off the ground there should be a recording of "All the King's Men," not just the comics themselves.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Chron

Post by Chron »

I'm still alive, just so everyone knows. I might not be the guy Ebly cast as Spo, but it made me think how I don't post very often. So... yeah. :P

I'm a bit anxious for the results as well. I'd like to know what character I'm going to be so I can practice.
*WARNING* This product contains A.D.H.D. and is therefore liable to suddenly lose interest in what he's saying, stare into space for unknown amounts of time, and point at random objects shouting, "Look, a chicken!" when there is no chicken.
bixlow

Post by bixlow »

My voice has a lil too much bass to fit most of the characters
plus it's waaay too deep to do child characters
... biscuit?...really?
Monty: S-7/P- 4/E-6/C-7/I-4/A-5/L-9/
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

There's always Fido or the other police dogs.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Chron

Post by Chron »

bixlow wrote:My voice has a lil too much bass to fit most of the characters
plus it's waaay too deep to do child characters
Dude, try out for Pete. (:
*WARNING* This product contains A.D.H.D. and is therefore liable to suddenly lose interest in what he's saying, stare into space for unknown amounts of time, and point at random objects shouting, "Look, a chicken!" when there is no chicken.
bixlow

Post by bixlow »

I can do a fantastic Sean Connery
... biscuit?...really?
Monty: S-7/P- 4/E-6/C-7/I-4/A-5/L-9/
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

bixlow wrote:I can do a fantastic Sean Connery
Exactly: do Pete.
Kyderra would know. :P
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

that might be a bad idea,
(I think no one can do a Sean Connery voice)

....I can do a good impression of the 2 unicorns in Charlie the unicorn.
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
Arcticsyn

Post by Arcticsyn »

hey could I try out for Tiger? and possibly Bino? I know i'm new here but I intend on sticking around for a long time.
'From green to red our days pass by... waiting for a time to tell us why? Are we dancing all alone?'
In Flames we trust

'Leaders are hard to come by, followers are omnipresent, satisfied with a mediocre lifestyle, satisfied!'
In Dying Days
The Game

Post by The Game »

Kyderra wrote: ....I can do a good impression of the 2 unicorns in Charlie the unicorn.
Wow. I would laugh a lot harder
(though I laughed fairly hard) if I i didn't dislike Charlie the unicorn so much.
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

Arcticsyn wrote:hey could I try out for Tiger? and possibly Bino? I know i'm new here but I intend on sticking around for a long time.
If you look up just a few posts above yours, some roles have already been filled, including Bino.

Tiger's open as far as I know.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Isaac wrote:
Arcticsyn wrote:hey could I try out for Tiger? and possibly Bino? I know i'm new here but I intend on sticking around for a long time.
If you look up just a few posts above yours, some roles have already been filled, including Bino.

Tiger's open as far as I know.
I don't think there's any official fillings yet, but, yeah, Bino has an actor.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

I've talked to Ebly about this a little. He's a bit busy with, like, homework and stuff at the moment.

Anyway! It really doesn't matter if the positions are "filled" or not until things start recording, I think. If a more appropriate voice actor comes along for a character, then he'll probably just swap out the voice. Hence my theory of why he's not telling who's got what part so far. He has shared some of the actors though...

IF I remember correctly, Joey, Bino, Fido, King, Spo (if the person doesn't leave again...), Max...

and Peanut. Yup, someone's got Peanut.

I've listened to a couple of them; I'm pretty sure Peanut is set, but some healthy competition is always good, no? And Fido's voice actor...I donno, man, I think there could definitely be a better pick out there somewhere. I honestly think that Fido could have a better actor. One who isn't using a silly deep fake voice, though it does work if nobody better decides to go for it.

So...everyone, keep adding to Ebly's workload. Just audition for any part you want, or think you'd be good at. Heck, I even did a mini-audition for Grape (I was promptly turned down). Com'on, I wanna see this project work!
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

*Glances to see who's auditioned since Ebly posted a King-and-Peanut-less list a bit less than a week ago*

Hm... Veeeery interesting... I think that also kinda hints more heavily to who might be considered Spo, seeing as it's someone who hopefully doesn't leave again. xD
RG; Seb & Dahlia
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Well there was a glitch with the PM, and I had to resend it after that announcement. I HOPE I GOT KING!!!!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Aww, King's been cast? :(

Well, I doubt I got him (I would expect to have heard something by now if I had)....

I notice Fox isn't on that list, though.... :) I REALLY want to know more about this whole situation than we're being given! :P

(I don't know who else I would audition for, since I don't have EVERYONE's voice in my head, and other than Fox I don't know who my own voice would be good for--I have still gotten no feedback on any of my auditions.... :( )

I wonder who got Peanut, though--that I VERY much doubt was me, as I only did one audition. I did try to do my best "Graaaaaape!", though.... :oops:
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

I haven't gotten any feedback either. Has anybody actually got some feedback on their parts? I understand that Ebly is busy, and I'm not trying to rush him or anything.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:I haven't gotten any feedback either. Has anybody actually got some feedback on their parts? I understand that Ebly is busy, and I'm not trying to rush him or anything.
Neither am I, but how long does it take to say "you stink"? (No, I'm kidding, he wouldn't say that to anyone....) I understand having a lot on your plate, but I'm not exactly asking for a page-long essay....
PF chars

--Phoenix

Dissension

Post by Dissension »

ChewyChewy wrote:..."you stink"? (No, I'm kidding, he wouldn't say that to anyone....)
You clearly don't have enough experience with Ebly.
ChewyChewy wrote:I understand having a lot on your plate, but I'm not exactly asking for a page-long essay....
He's got enough going on that he doesn't even have time to say "You stink." No, really, he's trying to avoid unnecessary, time-wasting conversation. So he'll get back to us when he has more time on his hands.

Luckily, this busy streak is giving me time to remember to audition. XD

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Heh, it shows, huh? :oops:

Good grief.... You'd think I could understand that better, but I still don't.... :( For his own sake, if not ours, I hope that time is soon....

I don't know what to do in the meantime, though, unless it were to send in auditions of ALL of Fox's lines, say, but that would prove to be a waste if I didn't get the part, and I would hope by now that Ebly's at least listened to my auditions and thus knows either way....
PF chars

--Phoenix

Chron

Post by Chron »

Buckdida wrote:Spo (if the person doesn't leave again...)
Gosh darn it, you're getting my hopes up! >.< Has anyone else been absent and just recently come back in recent posts? I'm trying not to assume too much. (although that'd be pretty cool if I actually got the part.)
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Buckdida wrote:keep adding to Ebly's workload
guys i haven't gotten a chance to use the internet the last few days and i'm not even out of the city
my workload is pretty much argh death right now. basically what the man in green said.

But besides that yeah what Buck said is true: throw me everything you have, I don't care if you reckon it's I'm a loaf of bread with no raisins.

Nobody's gotten any feedback on their auditions except for Buck because I talk to him all the time anyway, so if anyone knows what goes on in my mind it's him.

Anyway, Chewy, stop being paranoid. You got a part.
And you better feel special that I admitted that since I haven't even told Peanut that he's Peanut yet.
Now I have an assignment to email in, so aaargh!

ChewyChewy wrote:Heh, it shows, huh? :oops:
Also, he was joking. That or he doesn't know me, so he must have been joking. :P

Okay actually one problem I have is that I now have two Spos. Spo death-battle?
Still... time to do more work, I'll get back to you guys on this stuff later.
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Buckdida, Vadiant, Chewychewy, and Ebly wrote:A collective group of posts dealing with auditions
You all are going to give me a nervous tick, you know that? I'm so anxious to see who I got, if anyone, that I'm teetering on the brink of insanity. I don't even care who I got, I JUST WANT TO HELP OUT. :shock:
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Ebly wrote:Nobody's gotten any feedback on their auditions except for Buck because I talk to him all the time anyway, so if anyone knows what goes on in my mind it's him.

Anyway, Chewy, stop being paranoid. You got a part.
And you better feel special that I admitted that since I haven't even told Peanut that he's Peanut yet.
Now I have an assignment to email in, so aaargh!

ChewyChewy wrote:Heh, it shows, huh? :oops:
Also, he was joking. That or he doesn't know me, so he must have been joking. :P
YAY!! :D And I do--I won't say who it is until you do, though.

I kind of thought so--but it does show how new I still am here.... :oops:

Anyway, good luck with everything!
Last edited by ChewyChewy on Thu May 06, 2010 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

the only reason i haven't send one in yet is i can't seem to push myself over that part where it feels awkward to read them up loud.
In my mind, its with full voice and emotion, or not.
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
metaecho

Post by metaecho »

Thats exactly how I feel right now... but I had a breif moment wondering what would happen if I yelled out the spo part at the top of my lungs during a party... heh..
HELLO THERE
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

I hope your workload lightens up soon Ebly! (Or at least not kill you! :lol: )
And Chewy's not the only one paranoid if he got a part... But if I did, I don't wanna know who!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:I hope your workload lightens up soon Ebly! (Or at least not kill you! :lol: )
And Chewy's not the only one paranoid if he got a part... But if I did, I don't wanna know who!
Why the heck not? :shock:
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:I hope your workload lightens up soon Ebly! (Or at least not kill you! :lol: )
Because I like surprises!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:
Because I like surprises!
Ah, I see. I don't. Heck, I'm the type who NEEDS spoilers for books and movies....
PF chars

--Phoenix

Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

Spoilers still count as surprises! Just... Without all the stuff in the middle. :lol: Personally, I wouldn't mind not knowing who, though knowing if you got a part is kinda cool. Lucky Chewy!
RG; Seb & Dahlia
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Oh yeah, I forgot to congratulate you Chewy! Congrats!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Vadiant wrote:Spoilers still count as surprises! Just... Without all the stuff in the middle. :lol: Personally, I wouldn't mind not knowing who, though knowing if you got a part is kinda cool. Lucky Chewy!
ctcmjh wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot to congratulate you Chewy! Congrats!
Thanks! :D
PF chars

--Phoenix

Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

ChewyChewy wrote:
Vadiant wrote:Spoilers still count as surprises! Just... Without all the stuff in the middle. :lol: Personally, I wouldn't mind not knowing who, though knowing if you got a part is kinda cool. Lucky Chewy!
ctcmjh wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot to congratulate you Chewy! Congrats!
Thanks! :D
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
*runs off screaming*
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Teh Brawler wrote:BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
*runs off screaming*
Um...? :shock: :?

I don't know how to take that....
PF chars