59%

Total votes: 59

Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Re: Pepsi or Coke?

Post by Blue Braixen »

Private Elliot wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:
Private Elliot wrote:If i don't have coke or pepsi...
Sprite/Sierra Mist
Gatorade/Flavored Water
Dr. Pepper
Flavored Cola.
Normal Water
In order of desperateness. (In order of what i would drink.)

Yes, i don't like water. Doesn't really taste good... DONT JUDGE ME
But Water from school is fine so i dont know whats with me.
So you like tap water and not Bottled water?
That's because there are minerals in tap watah, so it tastes better. Watah really has no taste, what you taste is what's inside of the water, and bottled water is usually purified to remove the stuff.
I meant from those water dispensers that shoot watah into the door that goes to your stomach.
Bottled Water > Tap though.
Huh? What're those?
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Water fountains. I was wording it in a way so it'll be fancy, but looks like it failed.
ChristopherJackal

Post by ChristopherJackal »

Private Elliot wrote:Water fountains. I was wording it in a way so it'll be fancy, but looks like it failed.
I actually got it, I feel Special!
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

ChristopherJackal wrote:
Private Elliot wrote:Water fountains. I was wording it in a way so it'll be fancy, but looks like it failed.
Want it?
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Private Elliot wrote:
ChristopherJackal wrote:
Want it?
That looks so good right about now... :cry:
ChristopherJackal

Naw, I'm actually not a big fan of cookies, or alot of snacks for that matter... like cake, brownies, ice cream, rice crispies, stuff like that
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Tinypic is your friend.

Speaking of which, cookie time.
ChristopherJackal wrote:Naw, I'm actually not a big fan of cookies, or alot of snacks for that matter... like cake, brownies, ice cream, rice crispies, stuff like that
This good?
ChristopherJackal

Actually yes, I don't see tomatos, lettuce, onions, or mayo on it so I'm good!
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

ChristopherJackal wrote:Actually yes, I don't see tomatos, lettuce, onions, or mayo on it so I'm good!
I was looking for one without pickles. But whatever floats your boat.
ChristopherJackal

I'm actually a fan of pickles, I used to only get pickles and ketchup only on everything. I've recently accepted cheese so now I add that too
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

ChristopherJackal wrote:I'm actually a fan of pickles, I used to only get pickles and ketchup only on everything. I've recently accepted cheese so now I add that too
How a burger should be done!
ChristopherJackal

What is with cheese? And to bring us kinda back on topic, with a large Pepsi of course
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

I think I'm doing an art commission with a Pepsi can in it. Just gotta wait and see if she's still open.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Coke, I drink about 3 liters of it per day during the summer and about 1.5 during the rainy season.

Though currently I restricted myself to a low cola diet since being sugar-intoxicated during the whole of last term got my marks a wee bit lower than my target.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
MilesKingford

Post by MilesKingford »

Hypergenesis wrote:Coke, I drink about 3 liters of it per day during the summer and about 1.5 during the rainy season.

Though currently I restricted myself to a low cola diet since being sugar-intoxicated during the whole of last term got my marks a wee bit lower than my target.
Diet Cola may not have sugar but it has lots of nasty chemicals in it to make it taste sweater, those chemicals causes some kind of bleaching effect in your stomach and/or in your intestines apparently which damages things called Villi which absord nutrients and water from your digested food, this bleaching effect also kills good bacteria in your gut.
Its safer to just drink normal cola even if it causes some minor educational problems...just try to cut down as too much sugar can give you diabetes (all this information was provided by the NHS to the public in Britain).
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

MilesKingford wrote:
Hypergenesis wrote:Coke, I drink about 3 liters of it per day during the summer and about 1.5 during the rainy season.

Diet Cola may not have sugar but it has lots of nasty chemicals in it to make it taste sweater, those chemicals causes some kind of bleaching effect in your stomach and/or in your intestines apparently which damages things called Villi which absord nutrients and water from your digested food, this bleaching effect also kills good bacteria in your gut.
Its safer to just drink normal cola even if it causes some minor educational problems...just try to cut down as too much sugar can give you diabetes (all this information was provided by the NHS to the public in Britain).
I never drink the diet varieties, it leaves such a bad after taste. By low cola diet I meant a no cola diet, I only drink in parties where there's nothing else to drink. I've been cutting my sugar intake from 300 cherry candies to 3 liters of cola to 1.5 and now it's next to nothing. Sugar high doesn't really get to me (I don't get hyperactive), sugar just has the same effect as alcohol for me (like intoxication which causes something to spin in my mind).
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

I like Coke. It taste good.
Frankenstein Shelley
S-7; P- 8; E- 6; C- 4; I- 7; A- 5; L- 5
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Hypergenesis wrote:
MilesKingford wrote:

I never drink the diet varieties, it leaves such a bad after taste. By low cola diet I meant a no cola diet, I only drink in parties where there's nothing else to drink. I've been cutting my sugar intake from 300 cherry candies to 3 liters of cola to 1.5 and now it's next to nothing. Sugar high doesn't really get to me (I don't get hyperactive), sugar just has the same effect as alcohol for me (like intoxication which causes something to spin in my mind).
Of course sugar doesn't make you hyperactive. It doesn't make anyone hyperactive. It's an old wives' tale that comes from the fact that a lot of things with sugar in them also have caffeine, or that children eat a lot of sugar at times that are often exciting and adrenaline-building like birthday parties and Halloween.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Sleet wrote:Of course sugar doesn't make you hyperactive. It doesn't make anyone hyperactive. It's an old wives' tale that comes from the fact that a lot of things with sugar in them also have caffeine, or that children eat a lot of sugar at times that are often exciting and adrenaline-building like birthday parties and Halloween.
Ah, then let me say,

Caffeine is so useless, it makes me feel sleepy and tired. I like how coffee puts me to sleep because of caffeine though. Can't be the sugar or cream or milk because I almost always drink black (Espresso IS black right? :lol: )
MilesKingford

Post by MilesKingford »

Caffeine makes me tried too.
*Yawn*
Speaking of which...
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Since I'm a boring prude, I try to avoid caffeine, especially at night. It's 12:03, so I'm drinking root beer, for example.

Though I've noticed caffeine improves my singing ability. Especially in the high-pitch range. With enough caffeine I can singer higher than a person should be allowed to. Now if only I could sing well.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Sleet wrote:Since I'm a boring prude, I try to avoid caffeine, especially at night. It's 12:03, so I'm drinking root beer, for example.

Though I've noticed caffeine improves my singing ability. Especially in the high-pitch range. With enough caffeine I can singer higher than a person should be allowed to. Now if only I could sing well.
Try doing a duet, it might help with the rhythm.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Oh, I got plenty of rhythm. I just don't have pitch or tone.
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

bwah bwah
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I don't drink soda at all. I never really liked it for some reason, I guess I'm just weird. I mostly drink sweet tea (like most of the stereotypical southerners).
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Alex M.

Post by Alex M. »

Senzao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!11111!one!!one!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
In a time warp from 2011.
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I should try that. I'm always interested in trying weird foreign sodas. That and Cheerwine, which isn't technically foreign, but it might as well be.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

You should try Portello then, it ish awesome. x3
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Haha, on Wikipedia all I could find was a terribly written article on a Sri Lankan soda, and then a quick note on how there is a completely unrelated soda with the same name in Sweden. So now I still don't know anything about it.

You should bring me some next time you're in the neighborhood.

The extremely distant and small neighborhood.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

If you CAN, you should try get a hold on this traditional swedish christmas soda thingie Julmust x3

Uhm.. sorry for Off-topic! Still coke here ^^
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
dalonewolf25
Location: Somewhere in Pretoria, South Africa, where tiny colorful horses reside.

Post by dalonewolf25 »

You should uludag gazoz.

Anyways, why has the everlasting battle of coke and Pepsi have existed throughout the ages?
Everyone has a story. What's yours?~