Joys And Sorrows

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Megamaster

Re: Joys And Sorrows

Post by Megamaster »

Sorrow: My bed got taken apart. Now I have to lay on the floor on mattresses.
Games I'm currently playing:The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PS3) Danganronpa V3 (PS4) Azure Striker Gunvolt (3DS) Pokemon Silver (GB/3DS)
Radio Blue Heart

Post by Radio Blue Heart »

Sorrow: My boss yelled at me because he said he could not find me to take care of something. He could have got my useless co-worker to do it but he knows that its like giving orders to a lazy brick wall so he didn't bother. So, as usual, all responsibility and all blame falls on me.

Joy: I got to work overtime today delivering ice. I worked for 3 hours but got paid for 4 and a half. And, most of that time was spent riding around in a truck. Plus I got free food! I can't help but think " 'bout time!"
"I have known hardship and learned to aid the wretched."
-Virgil
Hukley
Banner Artist

Post by Hukley »

Megamaster wrote:Sorrow: My bed got taken apart. Now I have to lay on the floor on mattresses.
Hey, what a coincidence! I'm in the same situation! :lol:
Now I have to sleep on the couch... :(
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
Simon & Freddy has its own Webpage now: http://www.simonandfreddy.com/
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
ImageImage
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Sorrow: Really bored. Need somebody to talk to.
Games I'm currently playing:The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PS3) Danganronpa V3 (PS4) Azure Striker Gunvolt (3DS) Pokemon Silver (GB/3DS)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

joy: My friend in the marines isn't going for drill next week like he thought he was. So we get to party on halloween and go to see a local metal band we've been watching since high school.
Sorrow: Might need a new job soon. Because mine is run by some people I have some choice and non pg words for.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
VEB152
Location: Land of vowels with dashes and consonants with commas

Post by VEB152 »

Joy: by several coincidences and a fair portion of luck, I have re-estabilished contacts with a person, who I didn't talk to for 3 years. And I yet have to say "thanks" for all that she has done for me.
Yes, that is about the best thing to write that I could think of.
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Sorrow: Stuck in a boring house surrounded by crazy people.
Joy: At least my grandparents are here. That makes it more bearable.
More Joy: At least I can look forward to have a Skype call with my bestest friend ever.
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

Sorrow:Money issues again. Ugh.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Joy: Competition went well! We scored an 810 (out of 1200), which is apparently a great improvement for our choir. :D
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Sorrow: I'm going to miss The Walking Dead tonight. =(

I also feel guilty about the new bathroom changes. Sure, they are awesome, but the only thing I did was help my pops lift a tub into the bathroom. At least that was something important. I have to remind myself I ain't the home improvement type, and i'm helping him with his computer problems, so...

Still sucks I can't help him even more. =(
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Joy: I got Pokemon X! :mrgreen: It's AMAZING!!!
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Sorrow: So zetta bored and tired.
GeckoZY
Location: 16 Dimensions, 13th Hyperplane No. 47.54,3674.06,6378.13; Randomly travelling in between Hyperplanes

Post by GeckoZY »

Joy: Just received my new phone from the delivery awhile ago. Tinkering with it right now.
Want to split a pineapple?
Collaborative Fan-Fiction:
El Psy Congroo
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Megamaster wrote:Sorrow: So zetta bored and tired.
Joy: Megamaster possibly just referenced Sho Minamimoto, one of my favorite video game villains of all time.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Sleet wrote:Joy: Megamaster possibly just referenced Sho Minamimoto, one of my favorite video game villains of all time.
I love TWEWY a lot so I tend to reference it a lot.

Sorrow: This day is gonna be so zetta slow.
ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

Sorrow: Lots of stuff that I need to do that are due this week. I promised myself I wouldn't do this anymore but I just keep forgetting. AAAARRGH!!
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Sorrow: My best friend has a midterm to take today and probably won't be able to come on today. Looks like I'm gonna have to find something else to do when I get home.
More Sorrow: Just remembered I'm failing English. Gonna end up having half of my Lunch period taken away to do work.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Joy: I got my MCAT back and it was in the 91st percentile! I also now have my medical school applications finished. That's a huge weight off my shoulders.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Joy: My English teacher isn't gonna be there today!
GeckoZY
Location: 16 Dimensions, 13th Hyperplane No. 47.54,3674.06,6378.13; Randomly travelling in between Hyperplanes

Post by GeckoZY »

Joy: Final midterm tomorrow.
Sorrow: There's a midterm tomorrow.
Want to split a pineapple?
Collaborative Fan-Fiction:
El Psy Congroo
Duster

Post by Duster »

Sleet wrote:Joy: I got my MCAT back and it was in the 91st percentile! I also now have my medical school applications finished. That's a huge weight off my shoulders.
Way to go, Sleet!
Extraordinary things happen to Extraordinary people!
also . . .
I'm the Best in the West!
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Joy: Such an easy day without my English teacher to nag me about stuff.
Stuff.

Post by Stuff. »

Sorrow: Reviews are in for Sonic Lost World and the verdict is...

it's not very good

fffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

While you may want to mention that I shouldn't be surprised cause it's a Sonic game and all, the last couple have been genuinely good and I thought they might actually know what they're doing now

How unfortunate that, judging by the reception, they do not

I'm still going to play it and hopefully enjoy it, but my excitement has been brutally murdered. I have not felt so bummed out about a video game since probably ever

Oh well, THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT TIME

*grumble*
*cough*
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Sorrow: People continue to talk about Pokémon and really annoy me.
Joy: Spent an awesome day with my best friend playing Minecraft.
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

Stuff. wrote:Sorrow: Reviews are in for Sonic Lost World and the verdict is...

it's not very good

fffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

While you may want to mention that I shouldn't be surprised cause it's a Sonic game and all, the last couple have been genuinely good and I thought they might actually know what they're doing now

How unfortunate that, judging by the reception, they do not

I'm still going to play it and hopefully enjoy it, but my excitement has been brutally murdered. I have not felt so bummed out about a video game since probably ever

Oh well, THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT TIME

*grumble*
Sonic team are experimenting with too many genres that don't really suit Sonic, they are trying to make it more like a high speed Mario Galaxy which doesn't really work too well. Credit to them for think of new things but they should stick to the more traditional methods.
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
I am Kyuunado Fureatsurī!
Want to talk? PM me or message at [email protected] and add me on Google+
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Joy: Minecraft!
ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

Joy: Went to a pool party. They had a lot of food too. :D
A little Sorrow: I was very disappointed by the lack of eyecandy.
Another Sorrow: Exam week starts tomorrow.... :( I hope I survive again this week.
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Sorrow: My best friend is gonna be gone all day today. :(
Hukley
Banner Artist

Post by Hukley »

Sorrow: I have a headache for three days now... It really gets annoying... :(
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
Simon & Freddy has its own Webpage now: http://www.simonandfreddy.com/
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
ImageImage
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Sorrow: I'm so zetta bored.
TinFoilHats

Post by TinFoilHats »

Sorrow: We saw our Japanese kids off today. Though I don't think we needed the sad music(I mean, c'mon. It's bad enough that we're sad and bawling our eyes out to see them go, but it doesn't help when you play Celine Dion(What is this?? Titanic???)).

Joy: I got a new hat over the weekend

Sorrow: I've still got some problems... *sigh* unfortunately.
I AM RUBBER, YOU ARE GLUE!!!!
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Joy: There's a surpising lack of homework today. :)
VEB152
Location: Land of vowels with dashes and consonants with commas

Post by VEB152 »

Joy: Just got a card for university's stipend, yay! It doesn't make the pay better, but hey, every little bit helps!
Joy: Submitting visa application tomorrow.
Sorrow: For some reason eveyone thinks I know Math and Physics well, while I really really don't...
Yes, that is about the best thing to write that I could think of.
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Joy: Another drawing to upload.
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

Joy: I got a check I've been expecting for about 2 weeks. Now I can finally go start a new bank account tomorrow and finally stop dealing with all of the interesting banana my current one is giving me.

Less Joy: I still don't know what bank it'll be in though. Or if it'll even be easy. I know with my current bank, I wouldn't be able to open a regular checking account again if I closed mine because I have no credit score for them to check. If I wanted to open up an account, it would actually cost me money and I would have to pay a service fee every month regardless of how much money I put in. But then again, my bank is a pain in the butt. I guess we'll see come tomorrow.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
Mickey the Luxray
Location: Why-Cant-We-Be-Given-Some-Consarned-Snow-Ville, USA

Post by Mickey the Luxray »

Sorrow: After getting up to date with Bittersweet Candy Bowl, I feel unbelievably depressed. I also have a deep, burning hatred for Mike. Never before have I despised a character as much as I despise him. He is a monster. I LOATHE when he shows up anywhere at all now. If the comic was a game of moral limbo, he'd be under the floor. He makes me SICK.
...And he's a pretty accurate description of me. And that sickens me MORE. I don't want to be like him. I don't want to be a bipolar nutcase who doesn't care how much he hurts those around him. I don't want to be like him, but I am and I want to punch myself.

No, wait. I'm WORSE than Mike. I'm not only a bipolar nutcase who doesn't care how much he hurts those around him, I'm also a spotlight hog, to put it in PG terms. I gripe about my pathetic sorrows and brag about my unimportant joys in the hopes that SOMEONE will kiss up to me, say "sorry to hear that" or "that's great". My problems, my "triumphs", in the long run, they don't matter. I JUST YELLED AND GOT MAD ABOUT A COMIC FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. I should have left this thread a LONG TIME AGO but I came back sniveling and begging for your pity because I APPARENTLY can't live without knowing that my problems matter to a bunch of people I never met before.
You wanna know what's worse? As I wrote this I thought about you guys PITYING ME. Please, everyone, don't let that come true. From now on, don't ever show me any pity no matter what I say. It's going to be torturous for me but I can't let this problem fester any longer. Something has to be done. If I can't be better than Mike, I'll have to settle for "just as bad."
If you want my number, it's #804080.
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Sorrow: Another day, another boring English class to put up with...
Firenze

Post by Firenze »

Sorrow: Just lost a really close friend because we dwelled too much in our troubled past with no ways of fully mending it. But at the same time I feel as though it's the best option for the two of us.

Joy: I just had the perfect idea on the topic I wanna discuss about for my informative speech in regards to culture. But it's gonna be very risky... very veeeeery risky. Dun-dun-DUUUUUUUUUN!
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice."
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

Joy: Got my new checking account today. And not only that, but with the bank I got it with, I'm getting a lot more than I would have ever expected. It's awesome.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Joy: Any day I can Skype call with my best friend is a great day.