Fanfic- Universal Statements

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Reconstruction

Fanfic- Universal Statements

Post by Reconstruction »

Hai guys it's me, Reconstruction, anyways I had already made this fanfic and posted it on a website, but I thought I'd share it with you too! Here goes...
warning involves a few swear words!

Chapter 1

"Hey Bino," Peanut shouted searching the clubhouse for the phsychotic little freak. "Bino, where are you?" He was investigating the podium when Fox walked up.

Peanut looked up at the husky with a determined look, Fox noticed this and said, "Peanut, what's with you all of a sudden?" He said picking the strangely excited dog up onto his feet. "What do you mean Fox, I'm just looking for Bino!"

Fox facepalmed. "Yes...I can see that," He said looking at Peanut with a slightly annoyed expression. "but why are you looking for him?"

Peanut giggled slightly. "Well, isn't it obvious? I'm playing Hide-and-Beat the I'm a loaf of bread with no raisins out of Bino!" Fox was slightly shocked by this answer, "Why, what did Bino do this time?" He asked, but there was actually a long list of things Bino could've done running through the Husky's mind.

This time Peanut had a more serious look to him. "Well you see...I was just chewing on my favorite rawhide bone," he said rather dramatically. "when Bino walked over and said 'Hey ya stupid Cat lover, whatcha doing?' and then he kicked me square in the nose!"

A slight growl was forming in Peanut's throat. "Then, he grabbed my bone, and chucked it over the fence, and said, 'Yeah that'll teach ya...see ya later, twerp' and by that time I was livid!" Fox stood there with a distant expression. "Yeah that would just about do it now wouldn't it?"

Peanut instantly pointed out his curiosity at Fox's behavior. "Fox what's the matter," He said looking up at him with that yet again worried look. "you're not really being yourself today. Fox snapped back to reality, and tussled Peanut's hair. "Oh I'm fine, just fine...well good luck finding Bino then."

"Thanks Fox see you later then!"

"See ya Peanut."

With that, Fox stepped out of the clubhouse and began walking down the street. He had been having the same question nagging at him all day, it was a simple, depressing, one word question. "Why?" was the question to everything, it was the thing that really got people...or more specifically pets, thinking.

Fox sat down on the curb to think it out.

"Hey there Fox!" King said bounding over with all over enthusiasm and complete energy. "What's got you so down?" he asked noticing Fox's rather grumpy expression. "Well it's nothing King in fact," he paused for a moment before answering. "it's just so stupid you really wouldn't care."

King just began to grin widely. "Fox of course I care, you're my best friend...and my only at that." he said with a warm reassuring smile. "You could tell me whatever and I wouldn't give a muffins and cookies! So what is it that's got you so down?"

Fox sighed. "Well King I've been asking myself all day," he said with a now blank and distant look. "why?"

This had caught King's attention, "Why what, what is the word 'why' supposed to mean?" the corgi was beginning to get worried, with his grin quickly vanishing. Fox responded to this in a snappy tone, "Actually I don't know, it's just a really simple-minded word thats been running through my mind all day!"

"Jesus...sorry." King said as his smile was replaced by a look of pure confusion and panic, the Corgi was afraid that Fox might end up accidentaly getting King killed with this kind of talk. For more than one reason though.

The main reason, was that 'Why?' was a very dangerous question, it led to real bad things, and involved breaking...Pete's rules.

Pete's rules involved simple, yet very complicated details. It said, that, under NO circumstances were a being that had information about the spirit world, to release that information to another mortal.

But the most important rule, the absolute biggest rule for him...was to NEVER reveal his true identity to anyone, and that meant ANYONE!

But...King had to say something truthful to get his friend's attention off that question. Something...but what?

The next thing King said, was a really stupid move.

"I used to ask myself that once...I used to think that life wouldn't be worth living anymore because I was alone," he explained, now with a look of pure sadness with a hidden rage, "that there was nobody in the world that would understand me or be more than just a random stranger."

The Husky's ears perked up at the last comment.

"King, I'm..." Fox started but was cut off mid-sentence. "No Fox, I want you to understand this now, I used to think that my whole life..." he paused with a rather sad but distant look. "was just a big game that people could screw with...that people would treat me like some chess piece...that was until I met you."

Now the corgi had broken two rules, but he really wasn't paying attention to that fact, nor did he care. He just wanted to help his best friend by explaining everything to him.

Fox's eyes began to water. "King, I never thought that was how you felt, and now I understand more about why you don't try to make other friends," tears were beginning to run down his face. "I used to think you were just felt small and intimidated, but now I realize that you just have trouble trusting most people...or pets specifically here."

"No, I've never found it hard to trust you...I was a little uncomfortable when I met you for the first time though, but your test of friendship starts now." King said with a more serious look now. "King what are you-" Fox had started but was again cut off. "Fox you know the man from PETA that kidnapped you two years ago?"

Fox was starting to get concerned. "Yes, but where are you going with this?"

King sighed again, with unprecedented fear he said, "Fox I want you to know something...I am the man that kidnapped you two years ago." The husky now wore a puzzled look on his face, "King what do you mean-" the corgi again spoke up. "I am Joel Zechariah Robinson, I am the man that so selfishly kidnapped you then, lied to your face, I-" King stopped, unmoving, as if he was frozen.

"Uh...King? Hello?" Fox asked sarcastically waving his hand in front of King's face. "You were just busy raving about something that sounded completely rediculous!"

But there was no answer, the corgi just stood there, rooted to the spot.

"King," Fox said poking King in the chest. "this isn't funny at all." He proceeded to shove King, but he didn't even budge. "King, you need to snap out of it!" a hint of fear edging his voice.

Just then something happened to the corgi that caught Fox's eye. His paws began to radiate a white light. The light eventually spread to his arms, then to his torso, until King was completely enveloped in a harsh white light.

'King, what's going on," Fox said grabbing King's shoulders attempting to shake him. "King! Answer me flower power!"

Suddenly the same happened to Fox, the radiant white light spread over his body as well. All the while, the husky could do nothing but stand there and watch the glow envelope his body as it had done to his best friend. "Hel-" Fox managed to shout out, before dissapearing completely.

Thanks for reading!
I'm a fairly interesting person once you get to know me, but seeing as nobody can successfully navigate my minefield I guess they'll never truly know.
Reconstruction

Re: Fanfic- Universal Statements

Post by Reconstruction »

If you review, comment or otherwise, all comments are accepted an be honest!
I'm a fairly interesting person once you get to know me, but seeing as nobody can successfully navigate my minefield I guess they'll never truly know.
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Great work man way to start! I hope you keep going
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

This is a good story with an interesting concept! Can't wait to see hwere it goes.

Just one little bit of criticism.... the personality of each character was really off. Sorry, but it kinda weirded me out. It was like their personalities had been switched or something...

Sorry about that. I tend to obsess over that sort of thing. I do love your story though. Continue with it! :D
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

Cool, but this fic made hate Bino :twisted: :twisted:
Say my name... and every color iluminates...