• Advertisement

Reply to topic  [ 6460 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 158, 159, 160, 161, 162
HPU:Applegate 
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post Re: HPU:Applegate
valerio Wrote:
And he stopped.
Had it been another time, when The Hunter was the dominator, Janus would not have listened to that voice.
"Speak up and show yourself, whoever you are."

"I'm.....here" the voice called quietly from behind Janus, should he turn around, he'll see someone familiar, someone he would never have expected to see, a young, injured, scared pup, whose reddish grey fur seem all too familiar. Despite the obvious injuries, the young pup still stands as if he was under no pain, only a look of hope and uncertainty in his eyes.
Leafolawl Wrote:
Rena takes a step forward before pausing. "If we meet again, ah hope it's under less pressure," she says apologetically without turning to face the strange fox, then continues forward. The hunting dog adjusts her grip so as to have her knife ready in case of the worst of circumstances.

"Remember who you fight for! Never give up! You're never alone !" the fox called after Rena and Buster as they went into the pillar of light.
As the voice of their guide faded away and new scenery gradually came into view, the pair found themselves surrounded by countless trees and bushes, all covered in a warm crimson glow as autumn leaves blankets the ground.
A chuckle, then another, footsteps crushing on dead leaves, echoing, approaching..
RandomGeekNamedBrent Wrote:
Levi turned to the sound. "Only for a few hours... to help stop the end of the world as we know it. I think." his resolve was faltering a bit.

"For the world. For balance. For those who calls upon your duty"
The voices howled like the wind around Levi, some one them were becoming clearer, more familiar, but all of them had one thing in common: the sense of lost, grief and anger
"We prayed and waited. You went and returned, time and time. You always did. Then you stopped."
a nearby tree branch reacted to stop whatever was shot at her. the powerful bear closed her eyes and connected with the forest to search for the creature as she advanced towards it.

"Unstoppable!" a word appeared in Meri's mind as the projectile collided with the branches, and shattered it, barely missing the bear as she moved out of the way.
Her new power gave her visions of the creature, a humanoid being, but there was a long, hollowed horn between its eyes, but the vision didn't last long, as the creature started to fade away
"Prideful, cowardice, a hunter whose only mark is show at the moment of his shot" the fox's voice echoed from the shard.
Hlaoroo Wrote:
"That... Is an oddly specific thing to prepare for." Ray opines, trying to hide a smile.
"Yeah... Any other day I'd have said you were crazy, Mrs. Callahan. Today though, I think you're our best shot at survival. What do you need us to do?"
"...Should be?" Lilly asks uncertainly, nervously shifting her grip on her cane.

"Yeah I agree-" Duke said, before being interrupted by the pounding on the door

Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:51 am
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite Wrote:
"Remember who you fight for! Never give up! You're never alone !" the fox called after Rena and Buster as they went into the pillar of light.
As the voice of their guide faded away and new scenery gradually came into view, the pair found themselves surrounded by countless trees and bushes, all covered in a warm crimson glow as autumn leaves blankets the ground.
A chuckle, then another, footsteps crushing on dead leaves, echoing, approaching..

The rabbit tensed up at the sound of the footsteps. his heart began to race a little, as he thought of Janus to remember who he fights for.
-------------
Serence Frostbite Wrote:
"For the world. For balance. For those who calls upon your duty"
The voices howled like the wind around Levi, some one them were becoming clearer, more familiar, but all of them had one thing in common: the sense of lost, grief and anger
"We prayed and waited. You went and returned, time and time. You always did. Then you stopped."

"If I stop returning, it's because I can't anymore," the cat defended himself. "And I'd never risk my life without a good reason... only serious bodily harm."
------------
Serence Frostbite Wrote:
"Unstoppable!" a word appeared in Meri's mind as the projectile collided with the branches, and shattered it, barely missing the bear as she moved out of the way.
Her new power gave her visions of the creature, a humanoid being, but there was a long, hollowed horn between its eyes, but the vision didn't last long, as the creature started to fade away
"Prideful, cowardice, a hunter whose only mark is show at the moment of his shot" the fox's voice echoed from the shard.

"Then I'll prepare to strike at the next shot," the bear thought, listening to the forest for any sign of her prey. catch the salmon when it jumps.
---------
Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Yeah... Any other day I'd have said you were crazy, Mrs. Callahan. Today though, I think you're our best shot at survival. What do you need us to do?"

"Just stay in the bunker and everything should be fine for us," Nettie explained.
Hlaoroo Wrote:
"...Should be?" Lilly asks uncertainly, nervously shifting her grip on her cane.

"well I can't possibly plan for every eventuality, that'd be crazy. but the situation as presented, we'll be safe," Nettie tried reassuring Lily.
Serence Frostbite Wrote:
"Yeah I agree-" Duke said, before being interrupted by the pounding on the door

"Well, doomsday bunkers don't do too well if you open the door for every knock," Nettie said moving to a computer. she typed in a few things to see what was at the door.

Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:51 am
Game Master

Serence Frostbite Wrote:
"I'm.....here" the voice called quietly from behind Janus, should he turn around, he'll see someone familiar, someone he would never have expected to see, a young, injured, scared pup, whose reddish grey fur seem all too familiar. Despite the obvious injuries, the young pup still stands as if he was under no pain, only a look of hope and uncertainty in his eyes.

In horror movies, in tv shows, in books...When you met a child or your younger self, the trope is: 'bang! you're dead'. Or 'run away like hell' -and of course that never works.
Janus had been already abused enough to keep a minimum of safe distance from himself, imagining how this could be used against him -or worse, what could happen to is very soul if he attacked that shard of his own core..
"Hello, little one," he said, squatting down. Funny, he had never even seen a picture of himself after the aggression. When his supposed hero and his pals brought him to a very inch from death. Janus attempted a smile. "You lost?"

Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:16 am
Profile WWW

Serence Frostbite Wrote:

The rabbit tensed up at the sound of the footsteps. his heart began to race a little, as he thought of Janus to remember who he fights for.

Rena sniffs at the air a bit as the crunch of leaves hits her ears. "... How well can you climb a tree?" Her eyes flick around the surroundings, checking for unfamiliar shapes among the trees. "Could be all we have on ungulates," she explains, crouching a little and trying to avoid stepping on leaves to reduce her profile.

SoujiTheFox Wrote:
(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR

Why do I still find this funny?

Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:27 pm
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"How did whoever it is even know where the door is?" Ray demands. "It's very well hidden!"
"What if they work out how to open it? Can they unlock it from there? If they've found the door they can find the switch too." Lilly queries.
"She's got a point. Are there any weapons down here, Mrs. Callahan?"

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:23 am
Profile WWW
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Leafolawl Wrote:

Rena sniffs at the air a bit as the crunch of leaves hits her ears. "... How well can you climb a tree?" Her eyes flick around the surroundings, checking for unfamiliar shapes among the trees. "Could be all we have on ungulates," she explains, crouching a little and trying to avoid stepping on leaves to reduce her profile.

"Ah.....my little pup" a voice echoed from between the trees, moments later, a figure appeared, a certain wolf that no one could have expected to see again "You found me again."
"Another friend, little rabbit?" another one asked, from the opposite direction "you shouldn't have"
"If I stop returning, it's because I can't anymore," the cat defended himself. "And I'd never risk my life without a good reason... only serious bodily harm."

"What about us then? We who are left behind?" a voice asked, a single one, of a female from behind Levi, asked.
"Then I'll prepare to strike at the next shot," the bear thought, listening to the forest for any sign of her prey. catch the salmon when it jumps.

After a moment of silent, Meri can feel her prey reappeared again, in the opposite direction from where it were, already in the motion of attacking her from afar again.
"Well, doomsday bunkers don't do too well if you open the door for every knock," Nettie said moving to a computer. she typed in a few things to see what was at the door.

The screen showed a white fox knocking on the door, looking kind of angry and impatient
"Come on open up, none of us have time for this!" she yelled
Hlaoroo Wrote:
"How did whoever it is even know where the door is?" Ray demands. "It's very well hidden!"
"What if they work out how to open it? Can they unlock it from there? If they've found the door they can find the switch too." Lilly queries.

"I can literally hear you you know"
valerio Wrote:
In horror movies, in tv shows, in books...When you met a child or your younger self, the trope is: 'bang! you're dead'. Or 'run away like hell' -and of course that never works.
Janus had been already abused enough to keep a minimum of safe distance from himself, imagining how this could be used against him -or worse, what could happen to is very soul if he attacked that shard of his own core..
"Hello, little one," he said, squatting down. Funny, he had never even seen a picture of himself after the aggression. When his supposed hero and his pals brought him to a very inch from death. Janus attempted a smile. "You lost?"

"I'm......." the pup hesitated "I think so..." he said, before slightly jumped from another cry for help from the distance "You.....are you....me?"

Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:34 am

The shiba inu takes a deep breath, turning to look at the wolf addressing her. "'S e'ryone gonna call me 'pup' today? 'Cause ah happen to be gettin' real sick of it," she replies, shooting a glare.

... However, there's no hint of recognition in her response to the wolf. No wagging of her tail, baring of teeth...

SoujiTheFox Wrote:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:23 pm
Game Master

Serence Frostbite Wrote:
"I'm......." the pup hesitated "I think so..." he said, before slightly jumped from another cry for help from the distance "You.....are you....me?"

Janus' tail wagged a couple of times, reassuringly. "Apparently so. And you will go a loong way before the hurt will go away. You will meet a nice bunny boy and then the true healing will start, here," he touched his own heart

Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:17 am
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally

Leafolawl Wrote:

"It usually took me a few tries when I was a kit but I could get pretty high," the rabbit answered, looking around intently. "and we may still be able to fly right now."
Serence Frostbite Wrote:
"Ah.....my little pup" a voice echoed from between the trees, moments later, a figure appeared, a certain wolf that no one could have expected to see again "You found me again."
"Another friend, little rabbit?" another one asked, from the opposite direction "you shouldn't have"

Leafolawl Wrote:
The shiba inu takes a deep breath, turning to look at the wolf addressing her. "'S e'ryone gonna call me 'pup' today? 'Cause ah happen to be gettin' real sick of it," she replies, shooting a glare.

... However, there's no hint of recognition in her response to the wolf. No wagging of her tail, baring of teeth...

The same can't be said of Buster and the other voice. it had haunted his dreams for years, through countless therapy sessions. "I shouldn't have the first time," he growled at the voice. his ears were frantically trying to locate its origin. "I'm not leaving this one."
----------------
Serence Frostbite Wrote:
"What about us then? We who are left behind?" a voice asked, a single one, of a female from behind Levi, asked.

"The island has other protectors," the cat answered while turning around. "The ones who miss me will move on in time... if the world survives."
-------------
Serence Frostbite Wrote:
After a moment of silent, Meri can feel her prey reappeared again, in the opposite direction from where it were, already in the motion of attacking her from afar again.

The bear quickly raised her paw, and the roots around the attacker rose up grabbed at them as Meri stepped to the side to avoid any oncoming attack.
---------------
Serence Frostbite Wrote:

The screen showed a white fox knocking on the door, looking kind of angry and impatient
"Come on open up, none of us have time for this!" she yelled
Hlaoroo Wrote:

"I can literally hear you you know"

"Oh, no, I've set the bunker to lockdown, the switch is inactive. and the weapons are in Bunker A," Nettie explained, before returning to the fox. "Now, who are you and how do we know we can trust you, or that whatever's causing this doomsday won't get in?""

Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:50 am
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

The family stays quiet and Ray gives Lilly's paw a comforting squeeze as they wait to see how events will play out.

My RP Characters

Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:09 am
Profile WWW
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Leafolawl Wrote:

"Right! Right! Of course" the wolf laughed loudly "You're all grown up now, best tracker of your pack. You'll surely found more preys for your masters, won't you? Just like back there"
The same can't be said of Buster and the other voice. it had haunted his dreams for years, through countless therapy sessions. "I shouldn't have the first time," he growled at the voice. his ears were frantically trying to locate its origin. "I'm not leaving this one."

"So you'll die with this one then" the wolf whispered, almost lovingly, right behind Buster.
"The island has other protectors," the cat answered while turning around. "The ones who miss me will move on in time... if the world survives."

"What if we can't move on?" the shade in front of his eyes, though vague, somehow seemed familiar, as if he knew who that person supposed to be "You're supposed to be with us, as a family, Levi" it said.
The bear quickly raised her paw, and the roots around the attacker rose up grabbed at them as Meri stepped to the side to avoid any oncoming attack.

The creature shrieked in fright and wildly shot more shot upward. The shard glowed, and something told Meri that she should quickly finish off her first prey as soon as possible.
"Oh, no, I've set the bunker to lockdown, the switch is inactive. and the weapons are in Bunker A," Nettie explained, before returning to the fox. "Now, who are you and how do we know we can trust you, or that whatever's causing this doomsday won't get in?""

"I'm your only chance for you and your entire world to actually even come out of this at all. The town is safe, for now, if it weren't under protection you all would have been busy killing each other already. You coming out or not?" The fox said, getting even more irritated.
valerio Wrote:
Janus' tail wagged a couple of times, reassuringly. "Apparently so. And you will go a loong way before the hurt will go away. You will meet a nice bunny boy and then the true healing will start, here," he touched his own heart

The pup looked at Janus's chest for a little while, then slowly reached up to cover his own heart "but.......how can you be sure?" he asked, sadly "What if it will happen again?"

Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:55 pm
Game Master

Serence Frostbite Wrote:
The pup looked at Janus's chest for a little while, then slowly reached up to cover his own heart "but.......how can you be sure?" he asked, sadly "What if it will happen again?"

"It will not. Do you remember what you felt for that dog? Yes, he betrayed you, but the bunny will not. All you ever wished, all the peace, will be yours as you always wanted." He rubbed the puppy's head. "We will be fine."

Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:45 am
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite Wrote:
"So you'll die with this one then" the wolf whispered, almost lovingly, right behind Buster.

Instead of continuing to talk, Buster bent to the ground, raising his foot behind him into the wolf's jaw before rolling forward, standing and turning to face the wolf. "No thanks, I have a boyfriend I need to get back to."
-------
Serence Frostbite Wrote:
"What if we can't move on?" the shade in front of his eyes, though vague, somehow seemed familiar, as if he knew who that person supposed to be "You're supposed to be with us, as a family, Levi" it said.

"then I'll stay with you as a ghost," Levi answered, moving closer to the shade. "Some of my best friends are ghosts, It can't be that bad. But if I could stop the world ending and I do nothing, I wouldn't be able to enjoy any afterlife, with or without you."
--------
Serence Frostbite Wrote:
The creature shrieked in fright and wildly shot more shot upward. The shard glowed, and something told Meri that she should quickly finish off her first prey as soon as possible.

Meri closed her paw, and the plants completed their work. "In your death, you can give the forest life."\
---------
Serence Frostbite Wrote:
"I'm your only chance for you and your entire world to actually even come out of this at all. The town is safe, for now, if it weren't under protection you all would have been busy killing each other already. You coming out or not?" The fox said, getting even more irritated.

"Well, what do you all think," Nettie asked the others in the bunker.

Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:00 am

Serence Frostbite Wrote:

Instead of continuing to talk, Buster bent to the ground, raising his foot behind him into the wolf's jaw before rolling forward, standing and turning to face the wolf. "No thanks, I have a boyfriend I need to get back to."
Serence Frostbite Wrote:
"Right! Right! Of course" the wolf laughed loudly "You're all grown up now, best tracker of your pack. You'll surely found more preys for your masters, won't you? Just like back there"

Rena widens her stance, readying her knife and claws in full. "Ya got somethin' else wrong, arrogant gnat. You ain't nobodies' master," she spits, now baring her teeth. "An' ah'll be dead 'fore you eat any of my friends," she adds, eyes focusing on the wolf in front of her. "That goes for yer pal, too."

SoujiTheFox Wrote:

Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:24 pm
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"She seems to know an awful lot about what's going on." Ray opines uncertainly.
"How would she know it if she wasn't involved? And did you see her eyes? I don't trust her."

"She evaded your questions, Mrs. Callahan. That alone is suspicious." Lilly points out.

My RP Characters

Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:50 am
Profile WWW
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

valerio Wrote:
]
"It will not. Do you remember what you felt for that dog? Yes, he betrayed you, but the bunny will not. All you ever wished, all the peace, will be yours as you always wanted." He rubbed the puppy's head. "We will be fine."

The pup giggled, his tail wagged happily "Will Hunter be happy with us too?" he asked.

"too bad" the wolf chuckled, rubbing his chin "cause you're not going ANYWHERE" he shouted, then charged right at Buster, faster than anything the rabbit could have ever seen or imagined
"then I'll stay with you as a ghost," Levi answered, moving closer to the shade. "Some of my best friends are ghosts, It can't be that bad. But if I could stop the world ending and I do nothing, I wouldn't be able to enjoy any afterlife, with or without you."

"Do you think you can?" The shade asked, its voice and figure becoming more defined as Levi came closer "What if you fail?"
Meri closed her paw, and the plants completed their work. "In your death, you can give the forest life."\

As the creature's life slowly fading away, its knowledge, memories of its life, of his life, made their ways into the bear's mind. She learned of his past, his dream, the loved ones he was desperately trying to get back to. She saw his last vision, and saw what he saw, a monstrous creatures of the forest, horrid terror that took away his hope, his prayers, and his last breathe.
Then she was alone, with her own shard, and her own mind again.
Leafolawl Wrote:
Rena widens her stance, readying her knife and claws in full. "Ya got somethin' else wrong, arrogant gnat. You ain't nobodies' master," she spits, now baring her teeth. "An' ah'll be dead 'fore you eat any of my friends," she adds, eyes focusing on the wolf in front of her. "That goes for yer pal, too."

"sure" the wolf in front of Rena smirk, and with a howl, many more showered up from behind the trees "wanna say that again?"
Hlaoroo Wrote:
"She seems to know an awful lot about what's going on." Ray opines uncertainly.
"How would she know it if she wasn't involved? And did you see her eyes? I don't trust her."

"She evaded your questions, Mrs. Callahan. That alone is suspicious." Lilly points out.

"You know what? Why am I even trying this?" the fox growled in frustration "You have 10 seconds to get out here or I'm leaving your pets stranded in who knows where forever!"

Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:32 am

"Bringin' a pack just means ah'm'a have to strike a li'l more decisively," she reassures, maintaining her firm stare. "How many are ya willin' to sacrifice?"

SoujiTheFox Wrote:

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:44 am
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite Wrote:
"too bad" the wolf chuckled, rubbing his chin "cause you're not going ANYWHERE" he shouted, then charged right at Buster, faster than anything the rabbit could have ever seen or imagined

Buster had no time to react... but his feet seemed to act on there own to push him away from the wolf's strike, the magic from earlier enhancing his reflexes. "If i die, I'm taking you to Hell with me," Buster taunted back.
--------
Serence Frostbite Wrote:
"Do you think you can?" The shade asked, its voice and figure becoming more defined as Levi came closer "What if you fail?"

"If I can't, I'll call in some favors to fix that," Levi replied. "A god owes me for helping him save the world."
-----------
Serence Frostbite Wrote:
As the creature's life slowly fading away, its knowledge, memories of its life, of his life, made their ways into the bear's mind. She learned of his past, his dream, the loved ones he was desperately trying to get back to. She saw his last vision, and saw what he saw, a monstrous creatures of the forest, horrid terror that took away his hope, his prayers, and his last breathe.
Then she was alone, with her own shard, and her own mind again.

the bear dropped to her knees. In her anger, she had let herself become just like her own killer. Left a family without their provider.
but there was no turning back now. she was a monster, but she could still provide for her cubs. "It's done," she said, raising up and following her shard to where it would pull her.
------------
Serence Frostbite Wrote:
"You know what? Why am I even trying this?" the fox growled in frustration "You have 10 seconds to get out here or I'm leaving your pets stranded in who knows where forever!"

Nettie froze at the threat. If she could help Rena and didn't she'd never forgive herself. but if the pets in her bunker died because she fell for a bluff she wouldn't either.
but her thoughts were broken by another voice. "Why do you need them?" Tara asked sternly, appearing before the vixen. "They're just a few non-magical mortals, I'm sure I can be of more use without putting my life at risk."

Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:19 am
Game Master

Serence Frostbite Wrote:
valerio Wrote:
]The pup giggled, his tail wagged happily "Will Hunter be happy with us too?" he asked.

Janus nodded. "Oh, he will be. And that is why I am here, so that he never loses his happiness again

Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:47 am
Profile WWW
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Leafolawl Wrote:
"Bringin' a pack just means ah'm'a have to strike a li'l more decisively," she reassures, maintaining her firm stare. "How many are ya willin' to sacrifice?"

"Sacrifice?" The wolf laughed "we're ghosts, we can't die, only you, puppy" he said, then with a snap of his finger, the pack charged right at Rena.
Buster had no time to react... but his feet seemed to act on there own to push him away from the wolf's strike, the magic from earlier enhancing his reflexes. "If i die, I'm taking you to Hell with me," Buster taunted back.[/color]

"hehe" the wolf chuckled, after barely missing Buster "You'll be a tasty prey, much more so than the last one" he said, the second sentence suddenly came from directly behind Buster.
"If I can't, I'll call in some favors to fix that," Levi replied. "A god owes me for helping him save the world."

"There are things even the gods can't help" the shade replied "wouldn't it be better, to spend what time we have with us? To be the best person you can be for your family, instead of regretting trying something that you might fail and everything will be in ruin anyway?"
the bear dropped to her knees. In her anger, she had let herself become just like her own killer. Left a family without their provider.
but there was no turning back now. she was a monster, but she could still provide for her cubs. "It's done," she said, raising up and following her shard to where it would pull her.

"Such is the path of all Hunters" the fox's voice echoed out from the shard "This one was not the worst among them" it continued, before rapidly floated away in one direction.
Nettie froze at the threat. If she could help Rena and didn't she'd never forgive herself. but if the pets in her bunker died because she fell for a bluff she wouldn't either.
but her thoughts were broken by another voice. "Why do you need them?" Tara asked sternly, appearing before the vixen. "They're just a few non-magical mortals, I'm sure I can be of more use without putting my life at risk."

"Because I need something that has a strong connections to the pets who are currently displaced from their own time, and the strongest thing I can think of is their owners" the vixen explained
valerio Wrote:
Janus nodded. "Oh, he will be. And that is why I am here, so that he never loses his happiness again
[/quote]
"That's great!" the young pup's eyes lit up with joy "Would you like to see him now? Let's go see him together, you can help us go home, and we will be happy together!"

Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 6460 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 158, 159, 160, 161, 162