SRP: Snow Tunnels

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: SRP: Snow Tunnels

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"well no i dont mind being with me i like company.........back storys huh....well at first i lived in a forest with my true parents in the wild. but for me i fell from a tree and forgot mpst of my childhood. but at that time i had owners in england....thats qhen a guy started hunting me down to use me for hus own will. i lost him and became a traveler. but everytime i have new owners he finds out some how and kills them to get me. two years ago i lived in egypt and ran to russia and became a kgb attack pet for a good owner. he did.t die but he let me go when he saw the chaser after me. he said i could go back to him if i ever wanted to....now i live in the himalayas with monks on a mountain....there we go" anubis said and explained as he finnaly opened the door with enormus effort and pushing down the handle. he heard the tumblers click as he opened it. on the ground was his lamp. as the door opened he grabed the lamp and held it in front of him. (1 stone im guessing)
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

Echo could see the flare up ahead, along with a bright light. Quickly turning on her flashlight, she began to run towards the light while waving hers frantically. "Hello! W-wait up!"

As she got closer, she could see that there two fairly canine figures- wait make that a canine and a vulpine- near an open door. "Wait up, please! Do you know what's going on?" The liger stopped just two meters away, in case they were hostile. This didn't stop her from asking questions though. "Do you know where we are? Are we in the Arctic circle? Who are you?"
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

serence ice fox wrote:"*sigh* yeah I guess so . We should get moving then" Muiva said , sounded a bit tired . It's not that she actually tired , but something about this cave just kinda weird to her , and that made her stressed . She signaled others to follow her back through the tunnel , while asking the white wolf "Guess we can talk on the way , care to join us officer ?"
Cryo followed after Muiva, wondering why they were here.
The Moon Howler wrote:"It's Soldier." Polaris corrected her, replying in a short, military manner "And yes I would like to join you." the wolf continued "There's no point in staying here and probably freeze. By walking we will warm ourselves and perhaps we can form up a strategy to get out of this place..." he made a short pause "I would also like to ask all of you to refer to me as "soldier" and not ask me anything more about myself for now. The very knowledge of my very name can get any of you in big danger from various factions."
"But, wouldn't that be pointless since no one knows where we are?" Cryo asked the soldier wolf. "Because, I mean, I doubt any of these "factions" are anywhere close to wherever it is we are." he told him.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

EDIT: Bad GM is bad. Is fixed now. *facepalm, sacrifices self to grue*

Fortunately for Flynn , there were no traps in this tunnel. The smooth faced stone doors on both ends of the tunnel slid open! Making the way open again. A click in front of the first door could also heard, as if something had pushed back up. The smell of bread once again wafted through the tunnels enticing sensitive nostrils.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately for Anubis, the door had already been activated from the other side by Flynn and slid horizontally open!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group heading down the other end of the tunnel heard the door opening as well. They also felt a slight, but still chilly breeze in their faces.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

xhunterko wrote:Fortunately for Flynn , there were no traps in this tunnel. The smooth faced stone doors on both ends of the tunnel slid open! Making the way open again. A click in front of the first door could also heard, as if something had pushed back up. The smell of bread once again wafted through the tunnels enticing sensitive nostrils.
Flynn thought for a minute to decide whether he should continue on, risking activating an actual trap, or if he should go back where he came from. he looked towards the smell of the bread, then he turned to look back at where he came from, where he saw a lamp that wasn't there before, seemingly held by someone.
"Hello?" he said to whoever was there.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Gil squinted as he was met with a chilly breeze, it was getting colder as they proceeded down this way, but it's not like they had another choi-
His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of something behind him, making him stop and turn his head. Was that just him? Or did...
He turned fully around, puzzled by the sight.
"It appears the way has been opened...again.". Proceeding down the path they were currently on suddenly seemed like a unwise idea. Comparing the two possibilities the path with the light (and the tempting smell of bread) was more ideal than going further into the dark. It would mean backtracking but...
"We should go back.". He concluded. Besides, who knew how long the tunnel was on the other side. And the darkness didn't help. Of course there is the possiblity the door could close on them...again.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

The Moon Howler wrote:"It's Soldier." Polaris corrected her, replying in a short, military manner "And yes I would like to join you." the wolf continued "There's no point in staying here and probably freeze. By walking we will warm ourselves and perhaps we can form up a strategy to get out of this place..." he made a short pause "I would also like to ask all of you to refer to me as "soldier" and not ask me anything more about myself for now. The very knowledge of my very name can get any of you in big danger from various factions."
danger from various factions... Those words echoed inside Muiva's mind , and she can't help but chuckled by the sound of it ,not that the wolf didn't believe what the soldier said , but to her , "danger" is sorta lost its' meaning.
"It would be easier if we know a little bit more about each other , but sure , if that's what you wanted , soldier"
hypernovatic wrote: "But, wouldn't that be pointless since no one knows where we are?" Cryo asked the soldier wolf. "Because, I mean, I doubt any of these "factions" are anywhere close to wherever it is we are." he told him.
"I would agree that it might be a bit unneeded to be worried so much for possibly no reason to the point of paranoia, no offense soldier , but right now none of us know what happened , how we got here , by nature or someone's hand .And if it is one of those "mysterious abduction" cases , then I doubt they would just leave us like this and go.I can't say I believe this is to be the case though , I mean so far I don't think we have anything in common."
Roarin wrote: "It appears the way has been opened...again.". Proceeding down the path they were currently on suddenly seemed like a unwise idea. Comparing the two possibilities the path with the light (and the tempting smell of bread) was more ideal than going further into the dark. It would mean backtracking but...
"We should go back.". He concluded. Besides, who knew how long the tunnel was on the other side. And the darkness didn't help. Of course there is the possiblity the door could close on them...again.
"wait" the black wolf whispered "That wasn't a normal wind , it's like something.....I think someone else is in there , in the dark but...." then she turned to the arctic wolf , ad for the first time ever since they met , actually looked somewhat serious "I think there are some people over there , and if my guess is right they just opened a door of some sort , but we don't know who they're or if that way's even the right way out , so what do you think we should do ? Go back , or go toward them ? Your call soldier . Or we could just split up , to be honest the other way , you know with lights and possibly food , wouldn't be that bad either."
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Jack was surprised when the door opened, and was even more surprised when somebody was behind it. Uhhhhhhhh.......... Ummmmmmmmm....... Hi. My name's Jack and this is Anubis. Do you have any idea where we are? Jack said with a hopeful look on his face. He knew it wasn't likely that this cat knew where they were, but he could at least hope.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"We're in an unknown territory, gathered here for who knows what reason by someone or something." Polaris said with a neutral tone, accompanied by the same neutral, stone-cold expression on his face. "Now more than ever I must be careful. Same goes for all of you." he answered the look of the black female wolf. "Splitting to small parties might prove better for we can cover more ground. The bad sides - we have no communication between us and we can easily end up being lost or activating who knows what contraption or a trap. For all I can tell - the best action we can take now is stick together and return to take the other two, not go in the dark unprepared."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

"can you turn off the flashlight please. and like jack here said im Anubis, no we don't know how we got here either but we are getting out of this place" Anubis said now making out the liger, "whoa....shes cute!" Anubis thought "stop it focus" Anubis thought right after. he then thought he heard some one else but shook it off. "as for who I am im a traveler and I just split most of my stuff with jack, but you can still come along with us if youd like. well needto save as much as we can on our resources, that means oil and flares and your flashlight there....jack actually turn your lamp off and save it for later. now after some thuoght on where we are, id say were under russias mountain range. the caves are usually this cold, but if we find rivers then im wrong and id have no clue.....lets get moving, I don't want to wait for something to happen and if anyone gets hungry or thirsty or anything happens let me know" Anubis said crossing through the door his lamp still on in front of him, once inside he looked around slowly, now he wanted to know either cave or tunnel or something else.
ImageImageImage
CrystallineWolf

Echo willingly turned off her flash light and returned it to a secure side-pocket on her backpack. "Pleased to meet you- I'm Echo, and I really appreciate being able to travel with you." The smell of bread wafting through the now open tunnel teased her senses, torturing her brain- which firmly stayed planted in the reality that there would most probably not be any sort of settlement down here in these tunnels.

Catching sight of the cat that Jack referred to, she asked " I suppose there are more of us lost down here?" Once she crossed the doorway with her newly found group, Echo looked around to see what sort of details the tunnel might have. (2 stones)
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, I don't think splitting up is a good idea." Cryo said, shivering as a cold breeze blew across his face. All of a sudden, he smelled bread. "Um, does anyone else smell bread?" he asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Being the only one not to enter the the tunnel, the door slid shut again in front of Jack's face before he could get an answer!
As Echo looked around, it seemed like any other cave tunnel cut by a river. There was a small transparent square like gem on the left hand side of the tunnel that Flynn seemed to have just pressed in. Probably a button of some sort. On the right hand side of the tunnel, at the same height of the gem button, were 3 square transparent stones about the size of a fist that looked like larger versions of the gem button. Only these were emitting light. Echo also noticed a glimmer on the floor that seemed to be coming from a small, coin sized gem.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"So I guess we're closed in again," Flynn said. "I suppose it would be too much to hope that the button will work again," he said as he attempted to press the button again.

"Name's Flynn, by the way," he added as he tipped his hat at the others in the tunnel.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Dang it!". Gil growled in frustration, running ahead of the group to the door despite the door already being closed. He huffed, standing in front of the stone door once again.
What was going on here? Did it operate on a time mechanism? Or maybe someone was controlling it. Either way, it didn't change the fact that it was once again... Closed.

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Calm down my friend" Muiva said from behind Gil "Don't freak out like that . You'll only cause yourself to be more likely to make mistake.*sigh* Welp , since the door's close , again , I guess we'll have to go that way then" she said, implying the possibly not so pleasant darkness they're about to step in.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

It would be an understatement to say that Jack was surprised when the door closed before he could follow Anubis into the room. In fact it made him a bit scared. He didn't like being alone in a unknown place. H-H-H-HEY GUYS!? CAN YOU STILL HEAR ME!? He yelled at the door hoping that the people on the other side could hear him. GUYS?!?! Guys?........... I don't want to be alone........ His voice became quiet as the feelings of loneliness settled in. He sat down, placed his back to the door and did something that he rarely did when he wasn't thinking of his dad. He cried.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
The Moon Howler

serence ice fox wrote:"Calm down my friend" Muiva said from behind Gil "Don't freak out like that . You'll only cause yourself to be more likely to make mistake.*sigh* Welp , since the door's close , again , I guess we'll have to go that way then" she said, implying the possibly not so pleasant darkness they're about to step in.
"We probably managed to hit some sort of switch or sensor on our way here that closes or opens the door." Polaris said "Though it's impossible to tell for now." he came close to the door, his attention switching to the crying dog. He stepped towards him and recognized the one who called himself Jack.
"You okay over there?" Polaris asked "What happened? Why are you crying? Where's Anubis?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked behind him once the door shut. instantly he ran over trying to open it looking for switches to open it patting the door hard to see if his paw would hit a hidden button and open the door, he heard jack a bit then him crying, "JACK! I can hear you dont worry were not leaving you behind!" Anubis said thinking quickly, he then pulled out his scrap book then opened it to two years ago in the mountains with his third owner, he started reading aloud "august, Friday.....here it is old jimmy gave me some jars of powder and matches today saying itd come in handy when were in the caves....but later the day jimmies mine caved in and I lost him, luckly I took some tnt for any time later, if he was right some times a bang is better than thought" Anubis put the book away and started searching the bottom of his large hiking bag, about a minute passed and he came out of the bag with three sticks of TNT wrapped together, "JACK IF YOU CAN HEAR ME IM GONNA TRY BLOWING THE DOOR STAND CLEAR!, hey uh echo grab some matches from my bag I hope this door is just rock." Anubis yelled getting the tnt set up to light
ImageImageImage
CrystallineWolf

"Mine's Echo, and this is Anubis." Echo responded quite calmly considering the black fox was about to blow the door. She took out the matches, but laid a hand on his shoulder, trying to halt his advance. "Maybe we should wait and see if the door will open, now that Flynn's pressed the button, for what- the second time?" she asked Flynn. "It's there for a reason, and this is a door- something to let people in and out, and work definitely more than once. Besides, we aren't sure what the stability of this tunnel is- you could end up burying us." It was weird hearing herself speak so tempered. When others asked her, 'What would you do in a catastrophe?', the big cat had always replied, 'Scream my head off'. Though, in truth, she'd never been in a catastrophe before.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I hear someone from the other side of the door. He's saying he's going to try to blow the door down." Cryo told the others. "I think we should all back away from it." he said as he backed up.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Fortunately for everyone, the doors opened again. Flynn also realized something. That there must be a pressure plate or something on the floor to make the doors close, and to open them again, all one would have to do was to simply press the gem button.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well, that worked better than expected," Flynn said. "Guess I'll just have to hold the door button."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Gil nodded, giving out a small sigh. Right. There was no point in losing it now. Taking a breath he looked at the closed door with resigned dislike.
"Well, seeing as its closed again I guess that we-" He was interrupted when the door in front of him opened. Surprised he took a step back and squinted. The smell of bread wafted back into the air.
"Nevermind..." He muttered, slightly annoyed, but relieved
"We better go through before it closes again." He added, walking quickly through the opening.

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

The Moon Howler wrote: "You okay over there?" Polaris asked "What happened? Why are you crying? Where's Anubis?"
"A friend of yours I assume ?"
Roarin wrote:Gil nodded, giving out a small sigh. Right. There was no point in losing it now. Taking a breath he looked at the closed door with resigned dislike.
"Well, seeing as its closed again I guess that we-" He was interrupted when the door in front of him opened. Surprised he took a step back and squinted. The smell of bread wafted back into the air.
"Nevermind..." He muttered, slightly annoyed, but relieved
"We better go through before it closes again." He added, walking quickly through the opening.
"yeah , you're right , come on " Muiva called out to the white wolf and the dog he just met "Better get moving guys"
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Jack stopped crying to look up at Polaris. Oh thank primus, I'm not alone anymore!! Jack said as the feelings of loneliness left him. He was going to stand up when the door slid open and made him fall back, slamming his head into the ground. When he opened his eyes he saw his head landed right next to the pieces of TNT Anubis placed down. He panicked and scrambled towards Polaris before noticing it wasn't lit and calmed down. He standed up and walked over to Anubis. I didn't realized that you hadn't lit the TNT. He said with a sheepish look on his face. He started to look around and think while stroking his chin fur. Let's see. We have no idea where we are or how we got here. We have no idea what time it is or how long we were passed out. Over all, we are VERY much in the dark. He then turned to address the group of assorted canines and felines around him. I don't know as much about surviving stuff like this as much as mister "most wanted wolf" over here, but I DO know its not a good idea to keep running around this place without a plan. So I suggest we set up a base somewhere, probably this room, for us to spend the night when it comes. I'm not sure how skilled most of you are, but Anubis and mister white over here seem to have more knowledge about stuff like this so we should probably listen to them. He said looking at Polaris and Anubis while saying that last part. He then walked over to the piece of TNT Anubis put down and picked it up. Do you mind if I keep this? He said to Anubis before putting it in his bag.

The Moon Howler

serence ice fox wrote: "A friend of yours I assume ?"
"We met a bit before I stumbled into your group." Polaris answered "I don't understand how did you miss the red light passing a few meters away from you."
Legotron123 wrote:Jack stopped crying to look up at Polaris. Oh thank primus, I'm not alone anymore!! Jack said as the feelings of loneliness left him. He was going to stand up when the door slid open and made him fall back, slamming his head into the ground. When he opened his eyes he saw his head landed right next to the pieces of TNT Anubis placed down. He panicked and scrambled towards Polaris before noticing it wasn't lit and calmed down. He standed up and walked over to Anubis. I didn't realized that you hadn't lit the TNT. He said with a sheepish look on his face. He started to look around and think while stroking his chin fur. Let's see. We have no idea where we are or how we got here. We have no idea what time it is or how long we were passed out. Over all, we are VERY much in the dark. He then turned to address the group of assorted canines and felines around him. I don't know as much about surviving stuff like this as much as mister "most wanted wolf" over here, but I DO know its not a good idea to keep running around this place without a plan. So I suggest we set up a base somewhere, probably this room, for us to spend the night when it comes. I'm not sure how skilled most of you are, but Anubis and mister white over here seem to have more knowledge about stuff like this so we should probably listen to them. He said looking at Polaris and Anubis while saying that last part. He then walked over to the piece of TNT Anubis put down and picked it up. Do you mind if I keep this? He said to Anubis before putting it in his bag.
Polaris didn't move at all at the sight of the explosive "I don't think I have to give you a lecture about how stupid it was to even think about using explosives in a tunnel at an unknown depth and all the details surrounding those, right?" he said, looking at Anubis. A second later, without expecting an answer, he continued, looking at each of the other animals "For those that do not know or didn't heard before - please refer to me as 'soldier'. Now about that idea about staying here - It's the better choice in my opinion. Wandering blind in the dark will only mean swift demise. I for one plan to live many years." the wolf stopped for a second "I suggest that we vote. My vote will be for staying here until we have a clear plan." He looked at Anubis and the two other animals with him "And can any of you please give me any info on how those... doors... work?"

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

anubis about to light the dynamyte was suprised at the door opening again. after jack got up with his tnt he listened to the wolf. wanting to answer the wolf spoke again and came up with a questions anubis couldnt answr all at once."ok from the begining yes jack i do mind you having my only satchel charge. and to you soldier i may not know where we are but from the roof structure i hade an estimate of 245 ft deep. the structure would have been able to take the blast."anubis said taking his tnt and putting it in his bag again."next to your questions soldier i wasnt expecting the doorto open again. that should mean a switch trigger opens it on two sides like a garage door....as for camp we need to choose in here or where we started. and on a side note on the tnt it was the first thing in mind....especially with my past and life, i just over reacted is all. we are all probably high strung in some way.lanubis said he looked at polaris and sighed "soldier if we set up camp we also have to keep in mind that there could be enemys here also if i find a watch in my bag ill tell the time but ill start setting camp. if you guys want to help fine but im high strung right now and agree with this"anubis said walking to a more spaced area setting his bag down and working to set up a tent and a camp.
ImageImageImage
CrystallineWolf

"Well, umm... Mr. Soldier-" The address seemed to be a bit awkward for Echo to say, but she was glad that these other animals had made it across alright, along with Jack of course. She was a little peeved with the white wolf for coming in and giving orders without the least bit of "How are you?" or "What's your name?", but she didn't bother to challenge him on that- she could already feel the last of the courage she had little bit ago slipping away.

"- the door, I mean...that is- well, Anubis summed up already- but I well..well..." Granted, most of them were probably tired, worn out, and ready to hit the hay (and most probably willing to do the same to anyone opposed), she just had to get her thoughts out on the matter- "I-I vote that we don't camp here. I-I mean- This is obviously an area that supports traffic, however little, and I don't want to either wake up to angry faces or get trampled by whatever mode of movement they might have...I think that maybe....someone should scout ahead for a safer place.....?or maybe we go back and take turns keeping watch....or maybe go towards the bread smell...?ImeanIhavesnickerdoodlesifanyonewantsthembutIreallythinkthatweshouldn'tsleephere!" Embarassed by the her involuntary rambling, Echo looked for a distraction, and ended picking up the coin-sized gem she saw earlier. "S-see?"She stammered, holding it out."Proof of population...."

............maybe the stress of the situation was getting to her.......
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo walked through the doorway just in case it closed again. "So, what now?" he asked.
The Moon Howler wrote:Polaris didn't move at all at the sight of the explosive "I don't think I have to give you a lecture about how stupid it was to even think about using explosives in a tunnel at an unknown depth and all the details surrounding those, right?" he said, looking at Anubis. A second later, without expecting an answer, he continued, looking at each of the other animals "For those that do not know or didn't heard before - please refer to me as 'soldier'. Now about that idea about staying here - It's the better choice in my opinion. Wandering blind in the dark will only mean swift demise. I for one plan to live many years." the wolf stopped for a second "I suggest that we vote. My vote will be for staying here until we have a clear plan." He looked at Anubis and the two other animals with him "And can any of you please give me any info on how those... doors... work?"
"I think we should keep moving." Cryo said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Because Flynn was still holding the door button, the door didn't close again when the others entered the room.
-------------------
"I agree that we probably shouldn't set up camp here," Flynn said to the others. "But Soldier here's right. Now that I know I'm not alone here, We should probably discuss a plan of action before proceeding. This door automatically closed, so there could easily be traps or something here."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"ok from the begining yes jack i do mind you having my only satchel charge. and to you soldier i may not know where we are but from the roof structure i hade an estimate of 245 ft deep. the structure would have been able to take the blast.".
Gil shook his head, though it was at Anubis it seemed to be directed at no one in particular.
"Though the roof structure resembles that of a subterranean tunnel.". He touched the sides of one of the walls for effect. "The distance from the top of the roof and level ground is a mere few feet.". The husky himself knew nothing much about caves, but he did remember seeing a hole one could easily climb out of to get to the surface.
xhunterko wrote:You look up and realize that there is a hole and you can climb out! Though you realize that it's probably cold, and unless you knew where you were going, would probably not be a good idea to look around.
From there it was simple observation.
"The shock the tunnel would have experienced from the explosion had a high chance of collapsing it.". Considering the amount of sticks the fox had.
His voice held no malice or judgemental tone, and almost sounded robotic, as if correcting a factual error was an instinct for him.
As for the camp.
"I believe we should keep moving.". The husky said flatly and then began straying slightly further into the tunnel towards the delightful smell, making sure to be extra careful of his surroundings as he did
(*chucks in three stones*)
Last edited by Roarin on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

The Moon Howler wrote:
serence ice fox wrote: "A friend of yours I assume ?"
"We met a bit before I stumbled into your group." Polaris answered "I don't understand how did you miss the red light passing a few meters away from you.
Muiva just shrugged . Guess the wolf can't understand why either , not that it's important now
Roarin wrote: "I believe we should keep moving.". The husky said flatly and then began straying slightly further into the tunnel towards the delightful smell, making sure to be extra careful of his surroundings as he did
(*chucks in three stones*)
"Gil , Gil , hang on" she called after the husky , then quickly turn to the rest "I better go after him just in case , as for camping or not , despite the possible death traps around here , I would say I rather find somewhere with more light , and possibly , food , consider that smell , could also be a trap though , ah well " She shrugged , then quickly chased after Gil "You could've at least wait for a companion you know ?"
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Oh sorry Anubis. Here, have your TNT back. Jack said before reaching into his bag and pulling out the TNT then handing it to Anubis. And even if we shouldn't set up camp in this room, we need to do it somewhere. Jack then noticed that echo seemed nervous and figured it would be nice to calm her down. Hey don't worry. We're going to get out of here and get back home. I promise. Also, can I have some of your snicker doodles? I'm starving.

The Moon Howler

"Crazy solo actor!" Polaris grumbled, ignoring all but the mad husky and the she-wolf, following them "Hey you, the crazy husky, hold yourself and think before you choose a direction. What makes you think there aren't any traps just waiting for someone like you to simply walk in?"

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

"listen to him" anubis said being heard close by. soon he had a large lamp light up three different tents. anubis's large bag stood by one, anubis adjusted the flame higher for more light and then he sat on his bed roll that layed in fron of his tent. "anyone hungry for MRE or some water?....now where are those..oh yeah, jack get over here with you bag i need to set up one more tent and you have the stuff."anubis said looking in his bag before waving jack over and grabbing a few tan bags from his own bag along with black pouches.
ImageImageImage
CrystallineWolf

Echo stood there, rather upset at how things were turning out. She was tempted to follow the husky, but common sense told her there was more safety with the majority of the group- a solid number of 5.
Legotron123 wrote:Oh sorry Anubis. Here, have your TNT back. Jack said before reaching into his bag and pulling out the TNT then handing it to Anubis. And even if we shouldn't set up camp in this room, we need to do it somewhere. Jack then noticed that echo seemed nervous and figured it would be nice to calm her down. Hey don't worry. We're going to get out of here and get back home. I promise. Also, can I have some of your snicker doodles? I'm starving.
She appreciated Jack's words, even if they didn't turn out to be true. Logically speaking, there could be any number of reasons why they were here, and a lot of the ones that popped up in her head simultaneously blocked hopes of getting back home. They couldn't be too far north if these caves were rock and not ice, but it was still very far. "Okay...and yeah you can have some." Echo brought out the tub of at least two-and-a-half dozen snickerdoodles.....they were supposed to be for her father- to surprise him at work, but there'd be no point in saving them. And she tucked the small gem inside another pocket.
Last edited by CrystallineWolf on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hey guys wait up!" Cryo said as he ran after Muiva and Gil. "So, should we head towards the bread?" he asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

*chunk*

*chunk*

*chunk*

*chunk*

Before anyone could take a step further, down the hall, the noise of a large, rolling metal sphere could be heard coming into the larger well lit room the bread smell seemed to be coming from! At the end of the well lit room, out came the metal sphere bursting of the door! To the pets coming out of the first tunnel, in front of them would be the set of doors the metal sphere came out of. Tucked away in the wall to the right was a metal door that had a window and some sort of sign, but it was obvious that that was the orgin of the smell of bread. To the pet's left, was an opening in the wall where a door should be but was not. Also, just to the left of the door in front of them, was another opening in the wall.

The metal ball that had rolled it's way into the pet's view stopped suddenly. Out from it's sides popped out two spider like legs which the sphere used to lift itself up to the pet's eye view. Then, in the center of the sphere, a large eye seemed to open, stare at the pets, then blink a couple times, as if coming awake. The thing let out an awful alarm noise after that that echoed throughout the chamber! Then, out from the eye, came a series of laser bursts firing wildly into the group of pets! So wild, that a simple dodge or duck would avoid the blasts. Another curious thing about the shots was that they appeared to be somewhat weak. Not that anyone wanted to find out of course.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well, so much for waiting," Flynn said when he saw the laser ball. "Guys, get back from the door and it should close again. We can regroup and come up with a plan for whatever's going on," he yelled at the others
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets