POKEPETS! The (IC)

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: POKEPETS! The (IC)

Post by hypernovatic »

"Dodge and use Bite!" Indigo said.
--------------------
"Wait for me!" Ruiki called, running to catch up to her group. "That was pretty cool." she said, really happy.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Jack dodges and silently gets behind the Ratticate. Jack makes sure his opponent doesn't see him whether he looked left or right. Suddenly, he whips in front of Ratticate and bites his muzzle.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Ah thank goodness. Lewis said with relief. To be honest, I'd prefer not battling for a bit, but if you needed me to, I would absolutely do it. I still need to make a good impression.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

The ratticate soon faints after the attack and is returned to the Josh. He smiles and pulls out another pokeball. "GO elekid!" he yells as the elekid entered the fight.
------
Ruso and his team soon made it into town. "wells guys first lets get to the pokemon center. that way your at full health to fight. While i wait ill go to the mart and grab a few things, then come pick you all up. sound like a plan?" ruso asked
------
LEWIS gained experience for fighting poochyena.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lewis felt the experience rushing in to him quite suddenly. Whoa. That's new. He said with shock. It feels kinda like getting hugged by a warm blanket.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Sounds warm... Emerras remarked.
Nine was bouncing around behind the group, getting excited for the next battle.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hotep the psychic wrote: Ruso and his team soon made it into town. "wells guys first lets get to the pokemon center. that way your at full health to fight. While i wait ill go to the mart and grab a few things, then come pick you all up. sound like a plan?" ruso asked.
"Hmm... sure!" Hayazaki nodded in agreement. "I've never been to a Pokemon Center before though. How do Pokemon get healed there?"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Jack, after seeing the elekid, sits down. "What now, Indigo?" he asks.

Barb is thankful she's not out there. "I'd be toast if I were out there!" she remarks.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hmm. Jack come back. Haze it's your turn." Indigo said.
---------
"I'm fine with that." Ruiki said, her tail wagging. She turned towards Hayazaki. "I think that they use a machine. That's what I've heard at least." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"M'kay." Jack says before leaving the battle. He takes his place next to Barb in the flat rock. Barb greets him with a smile then returns her attention to the battle.

"Good luck, Haze!" she shouts.

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

hypernovatic wrote:"Hmm. Jack come back. Haze it's your turn." Indigo said.
"Alright," he exclaimed, excited to battle.
Kateleo007 wrote:"Good luck, Haze!" she shouts.
"I don't need luck," He said. "So, should I start off with hypnosis?" He asked his trainer.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

"Maybe we can go further into the forest to look for some more pokemon," Ret suggested. "Or we can just keep searching here. Whatever you would like to do, Emerras."
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Lets look around the bushes for a bit before we go deeper. Emerras said.
He then began searching the bushes and grass, picking through it to make sure he didn't miss anything.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, I think that'd be the best bet. Indigo said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lewis looked around in the grass too, before noticing something sparkle off in the distance. Hey guys I think i see something!

Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Ret turned to Lewis and called out, "What is it?" before wandering over next to see what Lewis had found.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
Hotep the psychic

sry im late on this...

The pokemon in front of lewis slowly moved around. it looked at lewis with green eyes before disapeering with a small gust of wind.
-------
the elekid looked at haze, soon it chared electricity for an attack.
----
ruso arived at the pokemon hospitall and after some chat the nurse took the pokemon into a waiting room and one at a time did a check and healed the pokemon. (you can describe the experience)
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Whats up? Emerras went to join his pokemon, but he just missed the green eyes.
Hm...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

hypernovatic wrote:"Yeah, I think that'd be the best bet. Indigo said.
"Sweet," Haze said before concentrating on the elekid in front of him.
Psychic energy started emanating from his head. You're getting tired. You don't want to fight anymore, you just want to take a nap. Go ahead, everything will be alright once you sleep, he thought in a slow, calming manner.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Happiness Designer

"Well, whatever it was, it's hiding right now." Ret said, his eyes scanning the trees for movement. "Was that a flying type or what?"
~ Colors are good. ~
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Entering a Pokemon Center for the first time proved to be an exciting experience for Hayazaki. There were so much activity and things going on at the same time, seeing that this was the first Center that every new trainer would visit. He tried not to skip around as he followed the friendly pink-dressed nurse into the waiting room, but when she came back and called for one of them, Hayazaki leaped eagerly, wanting to be first.

Inside the treatment room, the nurse asked whether this was his first time here, in which he nodded. Then, the nurse went on to explain that there were now several different ways to treat injured and tired Pokemon, and after explaining each and every one of those options, the Zigzagoon opted for the traditional way of healing: being placed inside a special temporary Pokeball and treated using the multiple Pokeball tray healer. She opened the Pokeball, and Hayazaki was transferred inside, where some sleeping gas knocked him out almost immediately for the procedure.

When he came back to, he was feeling very refreshed and energetic, he felt he could take on a Rhydon! The nurse released him from the Pokeball, and after a final check, gave him the clean bill of health. Hayazaki couldn't help but hug the nurse, thanking her, and he went back to the waiting room, leaving a blushing lady behind.

"Okay, I'm done! Now your turn!" he said to Retarii and Ruiki.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

I just saw something in the grass. It ran away before I could see any details, all I could make out was that it had green eyes. It went that way. Lewis said while pointing in the direction the creature fled.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Once Hayazaki came out of the room, Ruiki put the bandanna over her eyes and walked into the room the Zigzagoon came out of. The nurse saw the cut over Ruiki's eye and asked her how she got it. She told her how and the nurse told her they would heal it and put her into a Pokeball. After she was healed she thanked the nurse and walked out of the room, the bandanna still covering her eyes.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Ruiki, why did you cover your eyes?" asked Hayazaki. His head tilted to the side in confusion.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ruiki turned towards the sound of Hayazaki's voice. "It's a thing I do to make me feel calmer." she said, smiling.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Alright, let me do a quick assessment before we pursue.
Emerras checked the pokedex to see what is current pokemons health and attack levels were.
Nine was extremely low, and Lewis was at about half his health.
Alright, Nine isn't going to battle until we get him healed. Lewis, your at half your normal health, so you won't be able to fight for long... Nine! Emerras pulled Nine's pokeball out and opened it.
Hop in! It'd be more safe in case you walk into a wild pokemon. he said.
B-but... what if its dark in there? he asked with hesitation.
Only one way to find out. Emerras held out the pokeball to Nine. Nine sighed, then pixelated into the ball.
Alright, lets follow it. Emerras said.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lewis followed Emarras as they looked for the pokemon. After walking for a bit, he saw the same green eyes. There it is!! Before it could get away, he used quick attack to tackle it.

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

hypernovatic wrote:Ruiki turned towards the sound of Hayazaki's voice. "It's a thing I do to make me feel calmer." she said, smiling.
"Are you scared?" Hayazaki replied. "Are you scared of the nurse?"

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ruiki looked down in embarrassment. "I was a little scared." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Awww, there's no need to be scared Ruiki. I'm here. And Retarii, and Mister Ruso too!" Hayazaki proceeded forwards and hugged the Absol, his spiky fur surprisingly soft to the touch. "I'm actually a very timid Pokemon, but you guys managed to get me really comfortable enough to talk freely and be myself from the get-go. If you have anything bothering you, don't be afraid of admitting it, we'll help!"

He did let out a sigh though shortly after. "I don't have any Berries to give you for your nerves though, sorry about that."

Hotep the psychic

the mystery pokemon uses safeguard causing lewis to bounce off before it disapeers again with teleport!
---------
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thanks Hayazaki." Ruiki said, hugging the Zigzagoon. "It's fine, I don't need a berry anyways."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"That's good to hear!" Hayazaki was ecstatic, beaming wildly as he released Ruiki from the hug. "Come on, Retarii, it's your turn now!" he almost chirped at the Eevee.

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lewis rubbed his nose as he had slammed face first into the safeguard. He pieced the clues together to figure out the identity of the Pokemon whose safeguard he rammed into. Lets see; green eyes, teleport, safeguard. He had a light bulb moment. We're dealing with a Elgyem! He proclaimed as he stood up.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Elgyem? Thats supposed to be an extra terrestrial pokemon, right? Emerras asked.
Hotep the psychic

ruso leaves to the mart while the pokemon go through there check up. soon a nurse comes in for hayazaki for his checkup.
_______
the elekid charging his attack looks at haze slowly getting tired until it slowly losses focus of its charge and drifts away in sleep.
________
as for lewis after the pokemon disapeered a small hint of laughter could be heard in his head for a moment before it was gone.

meanwhile in the forest nearby a team rocket gang scouted around. they held many forms of equipment as they slowly tracked many pokemon.
ImageImageImage
Happiness Designer

"I've never heard of an Elgyem. What is it weak to?" Ret said to Lewis before scanning the forest floor to spot it.
~ Colors are good. ~
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Yes it's claimed to be extraterrestrial. Like deoxys or...... He stopped as the laugh went through his head. Did anyone else hear a bit of laughter just now? Cause if not than the elgyem is using its psychic powers to mess with me.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I didn't. How powerful do you think it is?
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Let me put it too you this way. Lewis said. Supposedly it uses it's powers to squeeze an opponents mind to give them unbearable headaches. That sound powerful?