Redwall

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Redwall

Post by Serence Frostbite »

69eist wrote: Givihn notices the foxes and jumps in surprise for a moment and gasps. "Alas a dame in distress."(ooc:Bricked*) Givihn walks over to the vixen. "Hey, there are you....." Givihn notices wounds all over her body. His eyes widen a moment before rushing to her. "Hey are you still alive? Wake up." Givihn scrambles through his supplies to find a treatment to her wounds. "I got something that could...." Givihn notices the sword. He puts it under a bush before attending to the fox's wounds.
There was almost no reaction from the fox , only a very small and weak whimper as she lay there , motionless and barely breathing . Though none of the wounds were severe , there were a lot of them . And that alone could be a problem .
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Hey if you can hear me, move your head." Givihn says as he disinfects a few of the vixen's wounds. He turns his head back at the wall. "Guards, please! Send for a doctor! We have a casualty over here!. He starts wetting a cloth and cleans her wounds.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:"Hey if you can hear me, move your head." Givihn says as he disinfects a few of the vixen's wounds. He turns his head back at the wall. "Guards, please! Send for a doctor! We have a casualty over here!. He starts wetting a cloth and cleans her wounds.
Owain had reached the top of the tower and sat on his haunches. All that... flamin' eff...effort and the baban wasn't even here, not even under the bell. So he started back down at a slower pace, better not to fall.

He was still fairly near the top when the door opened below and he saw one of the ropes ripple near him and he knew what was about to happen. "DON'T RING THE B..." He covered his ears before the alert bell rang once more and tried to get back down before his eardrums burst or he passed out.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Come on out!" Aldryd called out near the pond in a booming voice, "Please! If you can hear my voice, come out! We won't be angry that you hid yourself, I promise!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

As the bell rang again, Owain held his head and staggered down the stairs, trying to focus and escape the noise and vibrations.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Having searched exhaustively the library, Brum leans on a table, trying to think where else Kiki may have hidden. Hearing the bells ringing again, she suddenly remembers reading "clochdy" in a book. A few moments later she recalls its translation and realises what must be happening to Owain currently. She sprints again for the door, speeds down the stairs and runs through the cloisters to the bell tower. Enterign the tall structure, she sees the ringer swinging on the ropes and looking up she sees Owain staggering on the stairs. Tapping the ringer on the shoulder to get his attention, she points up at Owain and then hurries up the staircase to where Owain is clutching at his head.
"Are you okay, Owain?" she asks now that the bells have stopped.

==========
"Okay." Kiki tests out the whistle.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Owain, feeling the hands on his frame, looked up at Brum's face. He couldn't hear her voice, despite her standing in front of him, but he could make out much of what she was saying. "MIGHT BE IN FUTUR'," he shouted, thinking he was talking at normal volume.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd huffed, moving from the pond to dig through the brush, tearing some small saplings out of the ground in the process while looking for the young child
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"heh its not gonna work if im here already." trevor said when the whistle made no sound. to him however it rang in his ears. "its a special whistle. it will only work tomorrow. its a whistle that is also magic" trevor said tapping kikis nose. "now are you ready to go back? other wise ill have to give you a bath myself then take you home" trevor said warningly.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Fallout otter

Post by Fallout otter »

Aaron was on his way back to the Abbey after helping a group of Redwallers search the orchard for Kiki with no success. When he was walking up the path to the Abbey he saw Brum go into the bell tower and decided that she probably would want to know that Kiki not in the orchard. He got into the bell tower shortly after the bells stop ringing.
I'm losing my grip on sanity one finger at a time.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

After thoroughly searching and not finding Kiki, Alexander rushed off to the bell tower. He saw Brum and Owain. "Have you two found her yet?" Alexander asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Things swam around Owains head despite his attempts to focus. Five versions of the youngster Alexander approached through the frosted glass vision and he could see their mouths moving but, at this distance, what they were saying was lost on him. "I'LL BE FINE IN TIME!!" he shouted, hoping he'd got the matter right. "AN' THE BABAN'S NOT UP THER'! WHY'D TH' BELL RING?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Brum is, at first, startled by Owain's yelling but she quickly realises what has happened.
"You're yelling, Owain. I think the bells deafened you a bit. We'd bet get you to the infirmary." Brum makes sure to mouth the words clearly as she speaks them so that Owain can understand her.
"I'm not sure why they rang them again. No sign of Kiki though. Why did you ring the alarm again?" she asks the bell-ringer.

==========
"No! No baff!" Kiki ponders the whistle for a while and then puts it in her pocket. "Kiki hung-y. Wan' chesknuts."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

trevor thought before picking up kiki. "maybe I can fix that. lets go see." trevor said taking kiki a different direction than redwall
ImageImageImage
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um, well," the ringer said, rubbing his handpaws apologetically, "there's a commotion at... at the main gate. They, um, asked for a healer to be summoned and everyone's looking for Kiki so..." He looked to Owain. "I...I'm so sorry I.."
Owain 'whispered' to Brum in a normal speaking voice. "Mus' be a new fflap on, bach,"he said, "No need for 'apologies. Tell 'I'm I don' wanna 'ear them, eh?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well then, we can get Owain up to the infirmary and send a healer down at the same time."
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Owain 'whispered' to Brum in a normal speaking voice. "Mus' be a new fflap on, bach,"he said, "No need for 'apologies. Tell 'I'm I don' wanna 'ear them, eh?"
"Well, that's alright then." laughs Brum. "Come on! Let's get you looked at. Any signs of Kiki?" Brum turns to the other creatures as she speaks, leading Owain away as she goes.

===========
Kiki giggles as Trevor picks her up. "Wheeee!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

Trevor looks around after putting kiki on his shoulders."hmmmm where is that tree?" trevor said turning full circle before walking again. soon he spots the tree filled with oranges. "aha there it is. and next to it a pecan tree" trevor said
ImageImageImage
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Sorry to be an rhwystr, Brum," Owain said still-too-loudly as the Squirrel helped him back towards the abbey. He saw her look at him with a touch of confusion and reasoned that he's slipped back into Merdweud ((Literally 'Marches speak')) and he could guess which word too. "Um... a n'ind'rance."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Kiki has no idea what kind of tree she's looking at not having seen one like it before.

==========
"Oh, not at all, Owain. It's no trouble." Brum knocks on the infirmary door before pushing it open and leading Owain in.
"Could you take a look at Owain please?" she asks the nurses. "He was up the top of the bell-tower when the bell-ringer rang the bells so he got a bit deafened and he's seeing double too. There's apparently also an injured beast outside our gates so somebeast needs to get down there quickly too."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

Trevor climbs into the tree with kiki and draws a knife before picking an orange and peeling it."here you go. try this." trevor said splitting the orange to slices and handing one to kiki.
ImageImageImage
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, dear," said the nurse Owain had spoken to earlier after directing a healer to get down to the gate, "and I sent him up there." She took Owain's hand and helped him over to a bed.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Wayland cupped his hands around his mouth and called, "Alright, a healer's coming to help bring that fox in!" He glanced behind him sto see if he could already see the healer.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd began to tear through the brush deeper and deeper, clearing a path in his wake. The big man was looking frantically, occasionally calling out for the young child to appear
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

After packing a few supplies into a basket, Sister Evelyn hurries to the main gate. "Well? Spit spot! Tell me where the poor, injured beast is!"

==========
"Do you think you can help him?" Brum enquires of the healer.

==========
Kiki bites into the soft flesh and then quickly spits it out again and thrusts Trevor the half-chewed slice. "Sour!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh I should imagine so," the nurse replied, turning to Brum,"it's more than likely just a temporary thing but we'll keep an eye on him, don't worry."
"Don't worry, Brum," Owain said slightly louder than he'd planned, "it's prob'ly just a bitta ringin'. We still on for tha' dawnsio t'night?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

"aw it cant be that bad. its called an orange. there sour at first but they can get sweet. lets see if we can find a sweet one for you" trevor said eating his own slice before looking
ImageImageImage
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:After packing a few supplies into a basket, Sister Evelyn hurries to the main gate. "Well? Spit spot! Tell me where the poor, injured beast is!"
The gate opened. "Right out there, where the fox is," pointed Wayland as he came down the stairs. "Want me to help?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Owain's face dropped slightly, losing it's smile, as a thought came to him. "Brum," he asked, "since th' las' time anyone saw the dribblun, aye? 'As anyone left Abbey grounds?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"No! Want chesknuts!"

==========
Brum is thunderstruck as she realises the implications of Owain's words.
"Oh, no!" She sprints from the room, gathering a large group of creatures and yelling to the bell-ringer to sound the alarm again. She explains what they've realised and assigns each creature a direction to search and then every creature heads for the gates.

==========
"I see." She hurries over to the stricken animal.
"Can you hear me, dearie?" She tsks her tongue as she surveys the vixen's injuries.
"Oh dear, dear, dear. Let's get her upstairs. Quickly now! You, carry my basket, please." The strong hedgehog easily picks up the injured animal and carries her up to the infirmary.
"We'd better get these cleaned and bound. She'll need some clean clothes too." Evelyn begins cleaning the wounds with a lotion poured from a bottle into a wooden bowl. She soon realises that the wounds are quite extensive.
"We'll need to undress her to clean and bind these properly. We'll give her some new clothes at the same time." She shuts the infirmary door while her nurse make sure they have enough bandages. Before she begins to undress the fox she turns to Owain, watching from the next bed.
"IF you don't mind." she glares sternly. Once the mouse's back is turned, she quickly finishes binding the foxes wounds and then clothes her in a clean habit before tucking her into bed and pouring small amounts of water down her throat, making sure she doesn't choke.
"That's all we can do for her." It's up to her now.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Owain lay back in the bed, experiencing the kind of comfort he'd not known for several months, and hoped the ringing ears would quiet down soon. They didn't seem as loud now and there were whole seconds where he could make out what people were saying. "Th' cadnawes going to live, is she?" He asked the healer as she left the females' bedside, gesturing to the bed as he grimaced under the sonic assault again.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

"you heard her Trevor she wants chestnuts!" a voice said in the bushes. he slowly moved out seeing the two in the tree. he was tall with dark brown fur and wore the same leather armor trevor did. he soon climbed the tree and handed kiki a bag. "here you are. chestnuts. ok?" james said handing the bag over to kiki before grabing an orange. "james I thought you were out still. when did you get back?" trevor asked joining the two "after I heard a commotion at redwall. and Im guessing shes what they want?" james said with a smile as ttrevor nodded. "doesn't want to go back. she wanted to see my little tricks and followed me" trevor said smiling
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Aye, she will. She's in no danger but I've one all I can do. It's up to her now." Evelyn washes her paws and then crosses to Owain's bed.
"Now let's have a look at you. Can you hear now? How many fingers am I holding up?"

==========
Kiki stares at the weasel, confused. The only weasels she's ever seen have been in Martin's tapestry, fleeing from or slain by the warrior so she's unsur ewhat to make of htis strange new creature.

==========
The searchers split into groups of three and fan out into different directions as the alarm is sounded on the bells once again. Yelling and calling for Kiki, they begin a meticulous search of the woods, looking for any signs of the mousebabe.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Aye, she will. She's in no danger but I've one all I can do. It's up to her now." Evelyn washes her paws and then crosses to Owain's bed.
"Now let's have a look at you. Can you hear now? How many fingers am I holding up?"
"Oh, tri, I reckon. Um... three, I mean. Only chwe - six - s'metimes." He focused as best he could on his hearing, trying to ignore the buzzing. "'Earin's gettin' bet'r though." He almost managed to grin against the headache, "bu' I swear I c'n still 'ear bells, bach."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd tore through the woods at the head of the party to which he had been assigned, searching diligently
Hotep the psychic

Trevor looked at kiki curious. "kiki? whats the matter? didnt you want chestnuts?" trevor asked as james readjusted himself on a nearby branch and stared at the distance between redwall and there spot of the woods
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Young as she is, Kiki's attention span is even shorter than her. She instantly forgets the weasel when Trevor mentions the nuts.
"Yeah! Kiki wan' chesknuts!"

==========
Brum heads up into the treetops for a higher vantage point to see if she cans pot Kiki as other creatures search and call below her.

==========
"You're getting better then. Not so rattled any more. You can hear the bells because somebeast is ringing them again. They must have found a lead in the search for Kiki. Can you hear this?" Evelyn snaps her paws a few times beside each of Owain's ears, getting progressively closer to guage his reaction to the increasing sound.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

At first Owain quite obviously cannot hear the clicking but, as the fingers get closer, his ears begin to react as normal. "Sorry fer tryin' a joke, Sister," he said apologetically. "C'n I ask yuir name?"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

"there in the bag next to you there" trevor said
ImageImageImage
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Over here!" Givihn waved as he collected the items of the wounded fox including the sword...
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"S'Quite a lle you 'ave 'ere," Owain said, the headache still mincing some of his words as he thought in his second language. "Very... um... Wha's th' word for glân? Um... Bountiful? No..." He screwed up his face in thought.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie