Another awkward moment

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Another awkward moment

Post by Hlaoroo »

That awkward moment when you wake up to a message with a line of question marks from your mother because you texted her in your sleep. Here's what I sent:
Hlaoroo wrote:Much,za iwh hy hipy ssroliiacl
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Deske

Post by Deske »

Hlaoroo wrote:That awkward moment when you wake up to a message with a line of question marks from your mother because you texted her in your sleep. Here's what I sent:
Reminds me of the time I fell asleep at my keyboard while Skyping with someone and I smashed on a few keys beforehand. That was a while ago though.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:That awkward moment when you wake up to a message with a line of question marks from your mother because you texted her in your sleep. Here's what I sent:
Reminds me of the time I fell asleep at my keyboard while Skyping with someone and I smashed on a few keys beforehand. That was a while ago though.
I've never fallen asleep at the keyboard before. But I bet its hilarious for the other guy xD
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That moment when you want to request something from an artist about making a character fall face first into a cake
Deske

Post by Deske »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:That moment when you want to request something from an artist about making a character fall face first into a cake
That's the kind of request that I would make if I had money.
InDaZone1219

Post by InDaZone1219 »

Deske wrote:
Amazee Dayzee wrote:That moment when you want to request something from an artist about making a character fall face first into a cake
That's the kind of request that I would make if I had money.
You and me both...
A steady, but luminous glow of power in the dark
Deske

Post by Deske »

The only picture of my fursona is him looking serious and stuff. I can't imagine him falling into a cake, so I need a picture.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I wanna see a forum member whose name begins with H draw a picture of another forum member who begins with H falling face first into a chocolate cake.
InDaZone1219

Post by InDaZone1219 »

Deske wrote:The only picture of my fursona is him looking serious and stuff. I can't imagine him falling into a cake, so I need a picture.
Mine has 3 forms but only 2 have been seen. I can see Phaaze Elwolf falling into a cake but not Midnight Phaaze due to his ferocious personality.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Thats not really awkward, though. He probably did see it, but its not like he has to. Although I am taking requests for free! ^ω^

But now we need to stay on topic.

That awkward moment when your players are waiting for you to finish a map that you have no idea to draw.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
InDaZone1219

Post by InDaZone1219 »

That awkward moment when you hold an animal organ (heart and lungs) and you didn't think of its texture beforehand.
Deske

Post by Deske »

InDaZone1219 wrote:That awkward moment when you hold an animal organ (heart and lungs) and you didn't think of its texture beforehand.
*the loudest laughter* I held a sheeps eyeball once in science that we were dissecting. Oh and can't forget the frogs in 4th grade and the guy that had to run out and throw up. Ahhh good times. I sat there and got squirted with formaldehyde, wiped it off and just continued to cut.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

That awkward moment when right after you put your surgical gloves and mask on and straight away get an itchy nose that you can't scratch for the next half hour while you operate.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

InDaZone1219

Post by InDaZone1219 »

Use your iron will to dispel the pruritus.

That awkward moment when you literally have to sketch something to make a point.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I remember frog dissections in the 10th grade 6 years ago. Cutting the frog really didn't bother me. What bothered me was the smell of formaldehyde mixed with swamp water.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

That awkward moment when you have to write the same long post 3 times because the first time the forums logged you out because you took too long to write and the second time you accidentally hit backspace, causing the page to refresh and you to lose everything.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

When I got my driver's license, I told my little sister in jest that if she got her license, I would let her practice in my car and take her driving. This was 6 years ago.

Guess what? She remembered.

xD
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hlaoroo wrote:That awkward moment when you have to write the same long post 3 times because the first time the forums logged you out because you took too long to write and the second time you accidentally hit backspace, causing the page to refresh and you to lose everything.
Oooh great. That stinks (:b) I know the feeling.
Amazee Dayzee wrote:When I got my driver's license, I told my little sister in jest that if she got her license, I would let her practice in my car and take her driving. This was 6 years ago.

Guess what? She remembered.

xD
My sister was promised to have the grey car for a year once she turned 16. Well, she didn't get her license then, so now its whenever she gets it.
I was kinda bummed about that :b
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

So today we got some laser stylus pens. As I was looking at one of them I clicked the button by mistake, I was surprised and reeled back, knocking down a few dvd's. Since I work in a store and it was during a busy time. it was pretty embarassing
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

That awkward moment when the comedian says "Hands up those who hate being tricked into surveys" and... you put your hand up. *facepaws* :lol:
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

InDaZone1219

Post by InDaZone1219 »

That moment when you accidentally hit yourself in the face opening a door. :?
SergeiTheFox

Post by SergeiTheFox »

That awkward moment when you go cliff jumping and someone hides your pants while you are in the water...
oh hey look more text

now it looks pretty

and slanted uwu

I check this profile like once a year or so, so if you need to reach me I'm on telegram @awootimestwo
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

The awkwardness of wanting to tell someone to do something but not wanting to bother them. :?
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
SergeiTheFox

Post by SergeiTheFox »

That awkward moment when you end a phone call with "I love you" to a person you barely know
oh hey look more text

now it looks pretty

and slanted uwu

I check this profile like once a year or so, so if you need to reach me I'm on telegram @awootimestwo
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Oh yeah, I remember doing that several times. It made for some really...awkward questions.

:lol:
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Lol, yeah.

Another awkward moment that works like that is when your a child, and your talking with your mom and her friend, and you decide to surprise your mom with a hug. Then SURPRISE! It's not your mom, its her friend who is awkwardly patting your head.
Deske

Post by Deske »

SergeiTheFox wrote:That awkward moment when you end a phone call with "I love you" to a person you barely know
Hahahahh oh my dog, I made a call for pizza delivery and I wasn't really thinking I ended it with, "Love you."
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I once told an Apple Center worker over the phone that I loved them in FRONT of my father. Who wouldn't let me live it down for months.
SergeiTheFox

Post by SergeiTheFox »

That awkward moment when you are changing into uniform at a marching band competition and you realize you accidently put on woman's underwear... And the entire male population of the band sees it....
oh hey look more text

now it looks pretty

and slanted uwu

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

SergeiTheFox wrote:That awkward moment when you are changing into uniform at a marching band competition and you realize you accidently put on woman's underwear... And the entire male population of the band sees it....
And no one saw Sergei again...
Some say that the headless horseman got to him. Others say he died from embarrassment. Who knows... *ominous chuckle*
But hey! Thats just a theory...
SergeiTheFox

Post by SergeiTheFox »

That awkward moment when you see someone cute and you are checking him out and you accidentally make eye contact with him...
oh hey look more text

now it looks pretty

and slanted uwu

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I almost ran over my cat while moving my sister's car in the driveway. I had to stomp on the brakes real quick. Thank GOD it wasn't the accelerator.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

SergeiTheFox wrote:That awkward moment when you see someone cute and you are checking him out and you accidentally make eye contact with him...
Do this in church, and you get extra awkward points!
Yes, I did this, but my friend just thought he didn't tuck his shirt in.
Amazee Dayzee wrote:I almost ran over my cat while moving my sister's car in the driveway. I had to stomp on the brakes real quick. Thank GOD it wasn't the accelerator.
Do this at Walmart, and nobody bats an eye. Do this to your sister's pet, and everyone loses their minds.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Except it wasn't my sister's cat. It was MINE. And I probably would be institutionalized for a nervous breakdown if I did run it over.
Bucky-Roo

Post by Bucky-Roo »

That awkward moment when you go to fist bump a friend and you try to do the stick-shift maneuver (where you grab the fist and pretend it's a stick-shift of a car) and the friend does the same thing. Then you both just end up holding each other's hand.....
Hello, my baby
Hello, my honey
Hello, my ragtime gaaal
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Bucky-Roo wrote:That awkward moment when you go to fist bump a friend and you try to do the stick-shift maneuver (where you grab the fist and pretend it's a stick-shift of a car) and the friend does the same thing. Then you both just end up holding each other's hand.....
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

OH MY GOD! IT BURNS! IT BURNS!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

That awkward moment when you're telling a colleague a story and you intend to say:
"They couldn't get the medicines out there since it was so remote."
But instead you say:
"They couldn't get the medicines out there since it was so romantic."
:oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: *facepaws*
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Yeah, remind me if I'm in Australia and I'm out in the middle of nowhere NOT to be stuck in a romantic location. xD
SergeiTheFox

Post by SergeiTheFox »

Hlaoroo wrote:That awkward moment when you're telling a colleague a story and you intend to say:
"They couldn't get the medicines out there since it was so remote."
But instead you say:
"They couldn't get the medicines out there since it was so romantic."
:oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: *facepaws*
What is more romantic than a desert? Unlimited privacy and no traffic :D

That awkward moment when you try to give someone a normal handshake and they are trying to do some kind of weird "street" handshake and you just end up holding hands.
oh hey look more text

now it looks pretty

and slanted uwu