2015/06/01 - End of Year Seven

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Amazee Dayzee

Re: 2015/06/01 - End of Year Seven

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I can imagine her being one of those people who you see on "Animal Hoarding". There was an episode of a show I saw where a lady kept her DEAD CAT in a freezer. :?

Though two non-sibling Bigglesworths can mate. Not all of them are blood-related and some are just mixes.
Frank

Post by Frank »

spotthechelsey wrote:...It was impossible to resist trying to draw stubby-legged husky pups... I finally gave in. XD

I literally did a spit-take on this. Good job! I mean, you son of a charming young woman you! I mean... *gets mop and arting pens*
"[E]ven with simple tools, you too can make awesome."
November 21, 2010
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

That Huskie pup is incredibly adorable. :3
Kitch wrote:No, it would just affirm their mom as a crazy cat lady. Perhaps the craziest of crazy cat ladies possible. :?
In my opinion, she's not truly crazy until she adopts Delusional Steve!
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

GameCobra wrote:That Huskie pup is incredibly adorable. :3
Kitch wrote:No, it would just affirm their mom as a crazy cat lady. Perhaps the craziest of crazy cat ladies possible. :?
In my opinion, she's not truly crazy until she adopts Delusional Steve!
Steve Bigglesworth? It works...
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
KJOokami

Post by KJOokami »

King of the farm. Passionately plowing huge tracts of land, tending to the fertile soil by the sweat of his brow and the fire of his loi--uh, heart.
"When you're falling in a forest and there's nobody around,
do you ever really crash or even make a sound?"
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Yeah I can imagine Steve going crazy like that if he was adoptive.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

But wouldn't Steve decide to wait for his owners to come back and get him? It's apparently been a few years, it should be any day now.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Game Cobra wrote:Steve
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Steve
Amazee Dayzee wrote:Steve
D-Rock wrote:Steve
HERE THE VOICE OF STEVE! Praise Steve! The true Opener of Ways!
Felixthestoat

Post by Felixthestoat »

Also Bailey is having three pups, Half-Life 3 confirmed.
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

It's funny how every time Grape, Peanut, or King is involved in a strip, there's going to be more than just a page of posts. :lol:
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Here's a thought: what if 2 of King and Bailey's children end up being Pete and Dragon?

Taking a look down memory lane, GK tells Pete and Dragon that they win a no expense paid trip to mortality for 60 years. While that's more of a human's lifespan, I'm just theorizing here.

We haven't seen Pete and Dragon in a long time, and we just assumed that the 2 were now a skunk and a bird... but that places them about a little less than half way through their mortality, doesn't it? If they have to live through mortality, they'd need to start off as babies, and we haven't seen any other characters in the comic expecting... except for Bailey.

And, because GK is a bit of a troll, putting Pete into the hands of someone he used to control would be the ultimate ironic payback!

But what about the 3rd child? Well, just because Dragon and Pete are in Bailey's womb doesn't mean there has to be a 3rd god/demigod inside her. It'd just be a normal sibling *shrugs*
But hey, this is coming from a tired brain that just thought this up on the moment, so feel free to ignore.
But hey! it's just a theory.
A GAME-- *passes out*
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

MrNeonShot wrote: And, because GK is a bit of a troll, putting Pete into the hands of someone he used to control would be the ultimate ironic payback!

But what about the 3rd child? Well, just because Dragon and Pete are in Bailey's womb doesn't mean there has to be a 3rd god/demigod inside her. It'd just be a normal sibling *shrugs*
But hey, this is coming from a tired brain that just thought this up on the moment, so feel free to ignore.
But hey! it's just a theory.
A GAME-- *passes out*
What, so we will get this? "Daddy, why do you call me "The normal one" all the time?"
"Eh, you'll find out." :lol:
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
I am Kyuunado Fureatsurī!
Want to talk? PM me or message at [email protected] and add me on Google+
ShrimpGumbo

Post by ShrimpGumbo »

I love how Bailey is so candid about it in the last panel like it's no big deal. :lol:
Smile and the whole world smiles with you, and silently labels you an idiot.
Argent

Post by Argent »

MrNeonShot wrote:Here's a thought: what if 2 of King and Bailey's children end up being Pete and Dragon?
That's brought up every time the even the possibility of Bailey having pups is mentioned. It's already been mentioned in this thread.

No.

Just... no. I can't believe Rick would pull a jerk move like that.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Besides, I already have my ideas on who they were reincarnated as anyway.

Cori=Pete / Trinket=Dragon
Argent

Post by Argent »

Mister Xavier, we have to flee, they've rolled out the headcanon and they're firing full loads!
ShrimpGumbo

Post by ShrimpGumbo »

anyway, HOW COULD RICK DO THIS TO US. I HATE SUSPENSE! ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH! :evil:
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Besides, I already have my ideas on who they were reincarnated as anyway.

No. That's just what Rick wants us to think. :P
ShrimpGumbo

Post by ShrimpGumbo »

Saturn381 wrote:It's funny how every time Grape, Peanut, or King is involved in a strip, there's going to be more than just a page of posts. :lol:
But the real scary part is how we have the time in our lives to make 5 pages. :shock:
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Argent wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:Here's a thought: what if 2 of King and Bailey's children end up being Pete and Dragon?
That's brought up every time the even the possibility of Bailey having pups is mentioned. It's already been mentioned in this thread.

No.

Oh, didn't see that it was brought up. And what about that would make it a jerk move? They most likely wouldn't remember who they were until after they die, and they'd probably just have slight super powers from being demigods before mortality.

And is that a no because it's physically impossible in a fictional universe or a no because you personally dislike the theory?
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
ShrimpGumbo

Post by ShrimpGumbo »

MrNeonShot wrote:
Argent wrote:

No.

Oh, didn't see that it was brought up. And what about that would make it a jerk move? They most likely wouldn't remember who they were until after they die, and they'd probably just have slight super powers from being demigods before mortality.

And is that a no because it's physically impossible in a fictional universe or a no because you personally dislike the theory?
Well personally I would hate that, there are already too many suprises in this series. Another one and I'll probably have a heart attack
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

buuuuuut, would that be surprising? :lol:
ShrimpGumbo

Post by ShrimpGumbo »

Kyuunado wrote:buuuuuut, would that be surprising? :lol:
yeah. It would. Thats why I have my doctor on speeddial. Brit.
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

I fully expect it, so I would be surprised if Rick didn't do that. It would be just so typical of Kitsune and so very funny to pass up the chance to do so. :lol:
Ah, you mean Auto-ringer? Kidding, nobody calls it that anymore. :lol:
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Besides, I already have my ideas on who they were reincarnated as anyway.

The thing is, we just assumed Pete and Dragon were reincarnated into those 2 characters without any real confirmation. Just because Cori is a new, suave character doesn't make him Pete. And, I didn't see Dragon in Trinket :p
So, What if Cori and Trinket are just another pair of woodland creatures?

Another thing is that GK said that they'd be mortal for 60 years, and that puts them approximately 20 years away from a full human life span, but just over what people say is the average pet lifespan... so, what are they? Cows? Horses? Or are they just going to be shorter lived humans?
Or, what if the assumption pf the age of pets in HP is just wrong? what if they do live longer than just half a human life span? No idea what it'll all be, and this is just a theory. A WEBCOMIC THEORY!
ShrimpGumbo

Post by ShrimpGumbo »

Kyuunado wrote:I fully expect it, so I would be surprised if Rick didn't do that. It would be just so typical of Kitsune and so very funny to pass up the chance to do so. :lol:
Ah, you mean Auto-ringer? Kidding, nobody calls it that anymore. :lol:
Well what is it called? Do Brits call it something strange

But americans and brits disagree on a lot of things. Like drinking milk. But we do all agree that doctor who is awesome
MrNeonShot wrote:

The thing is, we just assumed Pete and Dragon were reincarnated into those 2 characters without any real confirmation. Just because Cori is a new, suave character doesn't make him Pete. And, I didn't see Dragon in Trinket :p

Another thing is that GK said that they'd be mortal for 60 years, and that puts them approximately 20 years away from a full human life span, but just over what people say is the average pet lifespan... so, what are they? Cows? Horses? Or are they just going to be shorter lived humans?
Or, what if the assumption pf the age of pets in HP is just wrong? what if they do live longer than just half a human life span? No idea what it'll all be, and this is just a theory. A WEBCOMIC THEORY!
Why did you say webcomic theory like it was some epic thing that a japenese anime character would say
Last edited by ShrimpGumbo on Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Argent

Post by Argent »

MrNeonShot wrote:Oh, didn't see that it was brought up. And what about that would make it a jerk move? They most likely wouldn't remember who they were until after they die, and they'd probably just have slight super powers from being demigods before mortality.
Because it's deceiving and interfering with King and Bailey, who have had more than enough shenanigans pulled on them already.
Leomon2004

Post by Leomon2004 »

ShrimpGumbo wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:

Why did you say webcomic theory like it was some epic thing that a japenese anime character would say
There's a YouTube channel called "The Game Theorists" at the end of most videos they say "It's just a theory. A GAME THEORY."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Argent wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:Oh, didn't see that it was brought up. And what about that would make it a jerk move? They most likely wouldn't remember who they were until after they die, and they'd probably just have slight super powers from being demigods before mortality.
Because it's deceiving and interfering with King and Bailey, who have had more than enough shenanigans pulled on them already.
That to me is taking things too seriously. For one, they'd still be their children. They'd raise the demigods as their own and try to raise them to be better than they were before, assuming they even know the kids are Pete and Dragon. No real harm done.
Argent

Post by Argent »

MrNeonShot wrote:That to me is taking things too seriously. For one, they'd still be their children. They'd raise the demigods as their own and try to raise them to be better than they were before, assuming they even know the kids are Pete and Dragon. No real harm done.
I guess maybe this looks different if you have kids of your own.
ShrimpGumbo

Post by ShrimpGumbo »

Argent wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:That to me is taking things too seriously. For one, they'd still be their children. They'd raise the demigods as their own and try to raise them to be better than they were before, assuming they even know the kids are Pete and Dragon. No real harm done.
I guess maybe this looks different if you have kids of your own.
You guys really need to settle down about this subject. Honestly, how many of you actually believe Rick would pull something as cheesy as that. You guys need to give him more credit
ShrimpGumbo wrote:
Saturn381 wrote:It's funny how every time Grape, Peanut, or King is involved in a strip, there's going to be more than just a page of posts. :lol:
But the real scary part is how we have the time in our lives to make 5 pages. :shock:
I mean, don't we have something better to do. Wait. Dont anwser that. P.S. all you guests just staring at our comments.JOIN. It's not like it's hard. I started it today on my 2DS.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Yeah I wouldn't be too happy if they were Kingley's kids either. Which is why I hope that my THEORY is actually correct on Pete and Dragon and that they are not their children. After all of the I'm a loaf of bread with no raisins that King was put through, that would feel like a slap in the face.
ShrimpGumbo

Post by ShrimpGumbo »

Sorry.
Last edited by ShrimpGumbo on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm replying to Argent. Kingley is the couple name of King and Bailey. I'm a loaf of bread with no raisins is the censor. And Kevin isn't that stupid.
ShrimpGumbo

Post by ShrimpGumbo »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I'm replying to Argent. Kingley is the couple name of King and Bailey. I'm a loaf of bread with no raisins is the censor. And Kevin isn't that stupid.
I don't know about that last one. In the arc where tiger got a tv show he thought tackle started with p.

The funniest part about Pete is that the other 2 have awesome celestial names yet Peanut shortened his to: the all powerfull PETE. QUAKE IN FEAR

I just thought of a nickname for King and Bailey: Bailing. Although that is a total insult to their relationship.

I just thought of a nickname for King and Bailey: Bailing. Although that is a total insult to their relationship.
Last edited by ShrimpGumbo on Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

ShrimpGumbo wrote:Who were you talking to?Also, who is Kingley? :?:Oh yeah and what the **** is a loaf without raisins?I just read your fanfiction. You do realize that in every comic Kevin is supposed to be a stupid jock right. Right?
Since you've not read my private message, I'll address it here. Please read the forum rules and treat all members with respect and civility. Additionally, please do not make multiple posts in a row; if you need to add new information to a thread and yours is the most recent reply, you may click the edit button in its upper-right corner. Thanks!

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

ShrimpGumbo wrote: I don't know about that last one. In the arc where tiger got a tv show he thought tackle started with p.
Well I am telling you now that he can be quite smart at times and has a great gasp of the law. End of.

I wonder who the godparents are gonna be of the three puppies?
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:
ShrimpGumbo wrote: I don't know about that last one. In the arc where tiger got a tv show he thought tackle started with p.
Well I am telling you now that he can be quite smart at times and has a great gasp of the law. End of.
Dissension already addressed the situation. There's no need to throw in a petty retaliation.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Forgot to comment, but I figured King's face would be more shocking since he just found out he's going to be fathering three pups. Although it's still amusing seeing him go stone cold =P

Then again, King is the last person these days to react to the news as hard as other characters.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I still want him to have three daughters. I wanna see how he deals with daughters.