Reply to topic  [ 14732 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 365, 366, 367, 368, 369
HPU - Richmond Acres 

Post Re: HPU - Richmond Acres
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Ah, that was the frat professors," Kilo advised. "I think you're thinking of the Derby, young Ryyn. That's supposed to be quite the race."
------------------------------------------------------

"No ,no, I'm pretty sure it's Kentucky Bourbon," said Ryyn. "A derby is a type of hat."
------------------------------------------------------
Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Lucky? Where are you? I woke up and you were gone. I was worried. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fi-hang on." Hearing the voice of his love had shaken him out his funk, and he finally noticed Oreo. "Oh, hey Oreo. What's going on? Who ya' with?"

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!

Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:12 pm
Game Master

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"I'm... not entirely sure, Flash," Kilo said uncertainly. "What address did she tell you? Oh, the last time I saw her she said they were picking that Cat up from the Vet today so you may want to try there first."

"Then that's where I should be." Flash said. He finished up his breakfast and stood up. "Thanks for the food! I need to get going though. I'll see you all later today, right?"

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Game Master for Hopefall, the game of adventure, mystery, and exploration. Read it here!

Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:33 pm

Koa smiles and wags his stubby little tail happily. "I want taffy and suckers!" He said as his eyes went wide at the thought of sugary treats, especially chewy treats. He even went up to John and hugged his leg happily and tightly. "Please and thank you!" The thought of the candy was a bit to much for the corgi as he forgot about his fruit salad that was sitting there waiting for him.

Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:49 am
Game Master

WeirdGamer Wrote:

"Yeah, I'm fi-hang on." Hearing the voice of his love had shaken him out his funk, and he finally noticed Oreo. "Oh, hey Oreo. What's going on? Who ya' with?"

Oh just playing Pirate!! it is talk like a pirate day after all..
Oreo looks around...
Must be the phantom of the cattery.

Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:01 pm
Profile WWW

"Of course, of course, Flash," Kilo said, only his tone betraying the fact he was still a bit flabbergasted by Flash's news. "You should use the Mouse door in the front my boy. Saves you the twelve seconds of running all the way around, after all."
------------------------------------------
Thomas drew the car to a stop outside the Surgery and Sally got out and walked to the nearest bin. She tipped a thimble out into it. "I'll have to wash it, I suppose."
"Sorry again," Juniper said from her shoulder. "Didn't plan to be carsick."
-----------------------------------------
Inside, Nola looked in the window of the Tod's room.
----------------------------------------
The 'shark' emerged from behind the hedge and stalked towards them, Leslie imitating a hunchback with his teeth and claws showing theatrically. "An' I'm Tiggur the Tygur Sharke!" he said, moving to stand next to Oreo. "Sharkes must bee betur," he told his friend, "they get a week!"

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:46 am
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Why don't you stay a while, Flash? We can give you a lift to the clinic on our way out of town. Saves you the walk." John offers, scritching behind Koa's ears before drawing up Kilo's medication. "And uh, suckers...? Oh, you mean lollipops, Koa? I reckon I can find something. Open up, Kilo."
"D'you feel like that stuff's helping your hip yet, Kilo?" Flynn asks.

~~~~
"Lucky? What's going on?" Piper calls, "Lucky? Are you there?"

~~~~
"Ah, I see. Well I know there are a few dogs in this town and I'm sure you'll make friends with them quickly! They're all very nice! Now, I'll just get you to lie on your tummy for me now and I'll take your temperature and give you your shots. We're nearly done. You've been very brave! You'll get your lollipop soon! What's your favourite flavour?" Paul asks. Twenty seconds later Sunny's temperature has been taken and his vaccination injected.
"Well done!" Paul enthuses, offering Sunny the jar of lollipops.

~~~~
"That's Doctor Walton, thank you very much." Samantha corrects, shepherding Nola back into her cage and locking her in.
"And no, not until I've checked him thoroughly, at least." she adds, heading to the fox's cage.

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:00 am
Profile WWW

"Oh," Nola said theatrically, putting the back of her paw to her forehead, "imprisoned for forgetting a title! Woe! Just kidding, Doctor Walton, just kidding!"
------------------------------------
"Hmm," Kilo mused. "Ah, the medication. Of course." He got ready to take his medication.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:42 am
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Why don't you stay a while, Flash? We can give you a lift to the clinic on our way out of town. Saves you the walk." John offers, scritching behind Koa's ears before drawing up Kilo's medication. "And uh, suckers...? Oh, you mean lollipops, Koa? I reckon I can find something. Open up, Kilo."

"Thanks for the offer." Flash said. "But in a town like this with all of the stop signs, I end up being faster than the cars. Where are you going when you leave?" he asked.

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Game Master for Hopefall, the game of adventure, mystery, and exploration. Read it here!

Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:49 am

Hlaoroo Wrote:
~~~~
"Ah, I see. Well I know there are a few dogs in this town and I'm sure you'll make friends with them quickly! They're all very nice! Now, I'll just get you to lie on your tummy for me now and I'll take your temperature and give you your shots. We're nearly done. You've been very brave! You'll get your lollipop soon! What's your favourite flavour?" Paul asks. Twenty seconds later Sunny's temperature has been taken and his vaccination injected.
"Well done!" Paul enthuses, offering Sunny the jar of lollipops.

~~~~

Of course Sunny was a good and even though the shot hurt a little but nothing he couldn't handle. He figured the shot was good for something, right?

"Lemon and I sure hope so. I like making friends and I really hope we can settle down here." He replied while Paul was doing everything.

"Yay! I like the lemon one!" Sunny got a yellpw lollipop from the jar as he hopped off.

"Does this mean I'm free to.go back into the lobby?" He looked up at Paul as Sunny seemed rathor hopeful of his new home.

Meanwhile Chester had filled out both Sunny and Luna's form and turned them both in while he had been waiting on Sunny to finish up. However it was very clear that Luna's nerves were.getting the better of her as she hadn't even noticed any pet talking to her, she was more worried about her upcoming appointment with Paul.

Last edited by GrimD@rk8290 on Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:58 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:38 am

Koa smiles and jumps up and down happily like a child and leans into the scritches. Having the big ears that he has, scritches behind his ears are the best feelings in the world. "Yes lollipops! I love lollipops!" he exclaimed before finishing his hug and going to get his fruits salad. He took up his fork and specifically grabbed any strawberries that was in the bowl first as they were his favorite. He tilted his head and ears as he heard Flash mention being faster than cars. "You can run faster than a car? I want to see! I didn't know mice were that fast!" He didn't really hear mention of stop signs and all that because his focus was more on the lollipops at the time.

Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:40 am
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Lucky? What's going on?" Piper calls, "Lucky? Are you there?"

Oreo steps forwards to the phone to chirp out..
The bunny iz being circled by sharks roit now...!

Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:02 am
Profile WWW

"Hi, Miss Piper," Leslie called.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 14732 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 365, 366, 367, 368, 369