Reply to topic  [ 2749 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next
Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Posts: 9692
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Corp sat next to Liz for a moment and carefully put a gauntletted hand on her shoulder. "Liz," he said, "I know some of what you're going through. Both from this flaming empathy and the fact It happened after one of the first battles I was in where it went hand to hand so know this. We're learning, for better or worse, what we're doing here and there WILL be time to analyse where we go wrong. But that time is not now. We can... We can investigate it and talk things out when we get back to barracks but now? We're still behind enemy lines, Liz. And we're still in danger. We need you with us. I... Lewis needs you with him. And I pretty sure I do to."
-----------------------------------------
"Well we'd better get to there then, hadn't we," Zabta said.

_________________
The avatar is Corp Davidstow, STEELHAVEN's Chief of Security.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)


Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:21 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3802
Location: The Midwest, would prefer colder though
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Nice shot, Chris said to MT.
------
After some fiddling, Ulrich figured out how to reload his weapon, a soft whir coming from the rifle as it refroze it's ammunition.

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - LA


Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 3796
Images: 3
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
"Yeah... Hive says he doesn't want me going near the big thing, and he was right about down here being no fun. steada an adventure all i got was outa breath and a headache." june grumbled scuffing a foot against the simulated floor. "Probably right bout this too. I wana go home."

- - - - - - -

"Uh... How? even if his bones are a flawless lattice of solid graphene they should have snapped under their own weight long before getting anywhere near forty."

"Worry about that later brother, lets get out of here." Talya interrupted, practically dragging kobor.

- - - - - - -

Unfortunately for the prisoner, Kol's arms were already in motion before she noticed MT firing. Fortunately, the power axe cauterizes as it cuts, so he only has to worry about a ruined trachea, not bleeding out. Giving MT an apologetic look afterwards when she realized he had disabled the captive before he could get free.

("Shouldn't try to call a bluff when your life is on the line.") She said to the gasping casualty before pulling one of the small emitters from her armor, that she had noticed the entire team had on their suits, and sticking to his forehead, halting his choked breaths as he froze in mid cough.

Picking up the other rifle as she stood back up, and having one balanced on each shoulder now, she returns to the group. stating a rather simple "Sorry."
though explanations of why that word is among the ones she's learned since being given the translator are in short supply.

_________________
Its been a long time...
Characters


Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:27 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Posts: 2170
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
The NotJaken focused. His power always opened portals to clear areas but, under rubble? Might be trouble. He tried not to giggle at the rhyme he'd just made in his head and pushed to make a small hole, big enough for people to get through without weakening the structure too much. He sighed slightly (as did the real him) and crawled through the portal to pull the wounded free and let the others know the hole was safe to go through. "Go through," he told someone as he began pulling something that, in the dim light, looked like a teenager towards the hole. "Get help from the drone and, uhh, return to fight later." He felt his control on the portal slipping. Small ones were trouble and focusing on a portal through a construct you ALSO had to focus on was draining. "Go," he ordered those who could hear. "now!" He kept pulling the unconscious figure.


One of the heavy hive droids reached through the portal, grabbed the unconscious figure and NotJaken and pulled them through the portal before the rubble collapsed. "That's the last of them in this building. I've got some good news. We might not have to sacrifice the NotJaken droid after all. One of my other plans is looking like it's going to work first."

-----------------------

Buster Wrote:
"Yeah... Hive says he doesn't want me going near the big thing, and he was right about down here being no fun. steada an adventure all i got was outa breath and a headache." june grumbled scuffing a foot against the simulated floor. "Probably right bout this too. I wana go home."


"Very well. Returning you to the Beacon now."

The room around June faded to white as she vanished from the room. Her body became a light blue wireframe model of it's original shape as bright light rushed past her for only a moment. Then a different room started to materialize in front of her. Her body gained a skin of blue light, then materialized fully in what looked like a warehouse with no shelves. A hive droid was standing in front of her. He walked over to June and put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, June."

-----------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"President, eh," Hannabelle groused. "Probably with the security chief. Good job they won't recognise me in this armour."
"Didn't vote for them," Jenny asked.
"THEY voted ME out,"
------------------------------------
After a moment or so, a carriage with an engine pulled into the station and a squad of armed guards stepped out ahead of a statuesque Vixen with a glare of tempered steel in her eye as she surveyed the situation in front of her and the male escorting her, who now appeared, a scarred relic of former wars. The Vixen spoke to the group. "I am President Zabta," she announced. "I understand you are to be my escort today?"
And Hannabelle seethed quietly over the comms...


Hivemind quietly sent a message to Hannabelle. "Don't worry. I have a plan. Play along for now."

Buster Wrote:
Unfortunately for the prisoner, Kol's arms were already in motion before she noticed MT firing. Fortunately, the power axe cauterizes as it cuts, so he only has to worry about a ruined trachea, not bleeding out. Giving MT an apologetic look afterwards when she realized he had disabled the captive before he could get free.

("Shouldn't try to call a bluff when your life is on the line.") She said to the gasping casualty before pulling one of the small emitters from her armor, that she had noticed the entire team had on their suits, and sticking to his forehead, halting his choked breaths as he froze in mid cough.

Picking up the other rifle as she stood back up, and having one balanced on each shoulder now, she returns to the group. stating a rather simple "Sorry."
though explanations of why that word is among the ones she's learned since being given the translator are in short supply.


"We'll have to take him with us. The Varanians either can't or won't fix a wrecked trachea. If we leave him here, he's as good as dead." The hive droid rather easily lifted the hybrid up and carried him in his arms. ("It's less calling a bluff and more that these guys can't surrender. Under penalty of death, last I checked. Better to take the risk of an honorable end in defying your enemy, rather than the dishonorable one that comes with surrender.")

Legotron123 Wrote:
”Okay. What should I do with this guy in the meantime?” Kolt said, gesturing to the hybrid he had floating in the air. ”Should I knock him out? Take him with us? What should I do?” He asked before the president rolled up, and he turned to address her. ”That would indeed be us ma’am. I’ve been told we have a Sparrow ship waiting outside for you.”


"Knock him out." Hivemind said. "We're going to have to fight our way to the Albatross once the Sparrow leaves."

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Well we'd better get to there then, hadn't we," Zabta said.


"Agreed. Let's move out." Hivemind led the team back outside where they would see the Sparrow dropship flying in at blistering speed. It shut off it's engines, flipped forward and rolled around so it faced the opposite direction before starting the engines again, using it's own ridiculous acceleration to slow itself to a stop and land.

"Apologies for the fancy flying. That's the fastest way to slow the ship down when it isn't occupied. Madam President, the Sparrow is fast, but it can only seat four. You and the Security Chief should pick your best two guards to go with you, then climb aboard. The Sparrow will take you to the hidden base much faster and safer than the Albatross will. The rest of your people will follow our Champion team to said Albatross, and they will meet up with you again later." Hivemind said before gesturing for people to board the dropship.

-----------------------

Deske Wrote:
Nice shot, Chris said to MT.


"Thank you. If I may make a suggestion, perhaps you should temporarily exit and repair Kol's translator?" MT replied.

-----------------------

Buster Wrote:
"Uh... How? even if his bones are a flawless lattice of solid graphene they should have snapped under their own weight long before getting anywhere near forty."

"Worry about that later brother, lets get out of here." Talya interrupted, practically dragging kobor.


Hivemind replied in Kobor's comm device as he was carried away. "It is possible that he has assimilated enhanced durability, in which case his body as a whole would be able to withstand far more pressure and withstand greater impacts than regular tissue physically could, and his durability may or may not be completely unrelated to his physical body."

Legotron123 Wrote:
With the help of the Varanian soldiers, the group was able to move the Shipmaster onto the ship. Once they placed him down, Liz sat down and placed her head in her hands, one not needing empathy powers to see she’s was feeling a lot of conflicting emotions right now.
Lewis sat down next to her, looking through the files Hivemind gave him to try and figure out what happened.

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
Corp sat next to Liz for a moment and carefully put a gauntletted hand on her shoulder. "Liz," he said, "I know some of what you're going through. Both from this flaming empathy and the fact It happened after one of the first battles I was in where it went hand to hand so know this. We're learning, for better or worse, what we're doing here and there WILL be time to analyse where we go wrong. But that time is not now. We can... We can investigate it and talk things out when we get back to barracks but now? We're still behind enemy lines, Liz. And we're still in danger. We need you with us. I... Lewis needs you with him. And I pretty sure I do to."


Once Kobor and Talya were on board, Wyvern started up the command ship. Hivemind had used the captured repair drones to fix the door, and it opened up allowing the ship to sail through, it's course set for the Beacon of Hope.

_________________
DID SOMEONE ORDER A LAAAARGE HAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM?!?!?!

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Game Master for Hopefall, the game of adventure, mystery, and exploration. Read it here!


Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:25 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 3796
Images: 3
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
CyberDragon Wrote:
Deske Wrote:
Nice shot, Chris said to MT.


"Thank you. If I may make a suggestion, perhaps you should temporarily exit and repair Kol's translator?" MT replied.
should chris examine it, he'd find the damage relatively straight forward. there are four rivets that have popped, two on either cheek plate. the 'input' half of the translator is inside the muzzle piece, as is half of the four-pin jumper wire that normally connects it to the battery and 'output' hardware near her ear, in the portion of the helmet she's still wearing.

_________________
Its been a long time...
Characters


Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:54 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Posts: 9692
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
"I should be insulted," Zabta said, striding towards the exit and stepping over a fallen Celican without even looking down at i,, "that the primary team weren't the ones you sent. But, in anything, there's always a time when a new team rises to the primary position and this team has done well." Her security officer chose the guards to go in the Sparrow.
Jenny checked to see if the Celican was actually dead or not. "She doesn't seem to have much regard for life other than her own."
"You won't meet many successful politicians that do," Hannabelle whispered to her, knowing the security Chief was probably listening.
"I think there's still a pulse," Jenny admitted. "Not sure though. Hive, does Rika have any capsules for this sort of thing?"
--------------------------------------
"Oh, yeah," the NotJaken said shaking its nothead to get rid of a headache that belonged to someone in orbit, "I kinda forgot I was supposed to die. Weird feeling." He touched the area just below 'his' nostrils. "Why does my fur feel wet?"

_________________
The avatar is Corp Davidstow, STEELHAVEN's Chief of Security.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)


Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:28 am
Profile
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 12832
Location: Down under Down Under
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
Aye," Sarah agreed, "That's sure'n a belter idea," she mouthed, signing the word 'good" in place of belta. Sure'n yer reet 'wake? {{Right}}

"Well, Ah'm nae asleep." Conall replies, then immediately has to stifle a yawn.

_________________
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Image


Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:53 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Posts: 9692
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Sarah rolled her eyes theatrically. get yere, she signed before patting her free side. C'mon lad.

_________________
The avatar is Corp Davidstow, STEELHAVEN's Chief of Security.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)


Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:55 am
Profile
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 12832
Location: Down under Down Under
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Conall shakes his head.
"Nay, tha' wuid hardly be appropriate."

_________________
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Image


Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:38 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Posts: 9692
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Then back t' bed with youse, luv, she signed. Y'need it an' we's safe here. If'n y' need me jus' cry out an' me'n 'im'll race eachother t'you, yeah?

_________________
The avatar is Corp Davidstow, STEELHAVEN's Chief of Security.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)


Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:49 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3802
Location: The Midwest, would prefer colder though
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Chris gave a silent nod and took off the pilots helmet. He stepped out of the cockpit as the doors opened and went to examine the translator while they weren't busy. He walked over to Kol and pointed at her helmet and made a sort of grabbing motion. He turned then translator over in his hands and found it relatively undamaged. It was cleanly removed and all the parts were still recognizable. Nice, he thought as he did what he could to make fixing it easier.
---------
Ulrich slung his rifle back over his shoulder and stepped over to Jenny and the fallen Celican, "Can we move them in their current state?"

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - LA


Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:09 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 3028
Location: Colorado, missing Michigan
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
”Well she was pleasant.” Kolt said on a private line, before slamming the hybrid into a wall to knock him out. He turned to look at the fallen Celican. ”I could try lifting them with my powers, but moving him could make his injuries worse.”
-
”I know, it’s just....” Liz paused as she took a deep breath. ”I don’t know why I did that. I’ve never gotten that violent before, and it... it kinda scares me. Especially since I don’t know what caused it.”
”I think I do.” Lewis said, as his mom turned to look at him. ”Hivemind sent some files on the potential mental effects of powers. Based on what I’ve seen, my guess is either you just get more aggressive when you use your powers, or when you spend a long time as another being, your mind starts to become more like them. We should do some more testing when we get back to the ship, try to figure out which one it is.”

_________________
"This party never stops! Time is dead and meaning has no meaning! Existence is upside down and I reign supreme! Welcome one and all to WEIRDMAGEDDON!"


Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:55 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Posts: 2170
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Oh, yeah," the NotJaken said shaking its nothead to get rid of a headache that belonged to someone in orbit, "I kinda forgot I was supposed to die. Weird feeling." He touched the area just below 'his' nostrils. "Why does my fur feel wet?"


"It's because your real nose is bleeding, Jaken. I think it's time for you to take a break." Hivemind said to the real Jaken, his tone concerned.

-------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"I should be insulted," Zabta said, striding towards the exit and stepping over a fallen Celican without even looking down at i,, "that the primary team weren't the ones you sent. But, in anything, there's always a time when a new team rises to the primary position and this team has done well." Her security officer chose the guards to go in the Sparrow.


The four would climb into the Sparrow's four seats, which incidentally were all greater than arms length away from each other. As soon as they buckled in, the engines started, masking the sound of the restraints locking in place. The four of them were now officially where Hivemind needed them to be. For three of them, this was transportation. For one of them, this was an arrest and they didn't even know it. The moment they reached cruising altitude, Hivemind started the process of springing the trap he had set up.

"Mr. Security Chief? I am sorry, I do not know your name. I was wondering if you had any insight into why the Varanians attacked?" He asked.

-------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
Jenny checked to see if the Celican was actually dead or not. "She doesn't seem to have much regard for life other than her own."
"You won't meet many successful politicians that do," Hannabelle whispered to her, knowing the security Chief was probably listening.
"I think there's still a pulse," Jenny admitted. "Not sure though. Hive, does Rika have any capsules for this sort of thing?"

Deske Wrote:
Chris gave a silent nod and took off the pilots helmet. He stepped out of the cockpit as the doors opened and went to examine the translator while they weren't busy. He walked over to Kol and pointed at her helmet and made a sort of grabbing motion. He turned then translator over in his hands and found it relatively undamaged. It was cleanly removed and all the parts were still recognizable. Nice, he thought as he did what he could to make fixing it easier.
---------
Ulrich slung his rifle back over his shoulder and stepped over to Jenny and the fallen Celican, "Can we move them in their current state?"

Legotron123 Wrote:
”Well she was pleasant.” Kolt said on a private line, before slamming the hybrid into a wall to knock him out. He turned to look at the fallen Celican. ”I could try lifting them with my powers, but moving him could make his injuries worse.”


"Gadgeteer, you're usually prepared for everything. Do you have a spare Stasis Trigger on you?"

Gadgeteer pulled out two of them. "You ought to have spares of these on all of your bodies, Hive." He said. He placed one trigger on the injured Celican who froze immediately and then slapped the other on Kol's armor. "Those were my only spares. If we need any more, you're going to have to air drop them in."

"I'm considering it. This is the third time between just the two rookie teams that Champions have had to give up their triggers. Anyway, let's move everyone. We're parked in a nearby park a couple blocks away. There's a lot of fighting between here and there, but you'll have the support of my heavy droids." He pointed down the road where a massive battle was raging. "I suggest we cut through the buildings. More cover that way."

Archangel easily lifted the injured Celican. "I'll meet you guys there." he said as he took off, flying ahead. Unfortunately there were too many guards to fly everyone there.

-------------------

Legotron123 Wrote:
”I know, it’s just....” Liz paused as she took a deep breath. ”I don’t know why I did that. I’ve never gotten that violent before, and it... it kinda scares me. Especially since I don’t know what caused it.”
”I think I do.” Lewis said, as his mom turned to look at him. ”Hivemind sent some files on the potential mental effects of powers. Based on what I’ve seen, my guess is either you just get more aggressive when you use your powers, or when you spend a long time as another being, your mind starts to become more like them. We should do some more testing when we get back to the ship, try to figure out which one it is.”


Hivemind spoke up to the group over the ship's communicator. "We'll be at the Beacon shortly. ETA, 10 minutes. Lewis, Liz, Corp, you are free to call it in for the day after this mission. You can take some time to figure things out if you wish. Wyvern, Kobor, Talya, I need you on the ground. If worst comes to worst, we might have to execute Kobor's plan. I hope it doesn't come to that, but if it does you need to be down there."

_________________
DID SOMEONE ORDER A LAAAARGE HAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM?!?!?!

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Game Master for Hopefall, the game of adventure, mystery, and exploration. Read it here!


Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Posts: 9692
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
"Best you don't become me then," Corp admitted wryly. "Two legendary grumpy emotional messes might well be too much for even the ship to take."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"But... there are still people needing help," the NotJaken said, 'looking' out on a scene on a scene where a Varanian had slipped the net and was chasing a couple down the street. He put a portal in front of the Varanian with an exit thirty feet up over the red stained canal that ran, as a water feature, through the city. He put another portal in front of the escaping couple that exited next to him and the Hivedroid. "Then again," he said as they popped through and looked around themselves in panic, "a break might be good." He sagged against Hive.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dagrere," the security chief said when asked, "And they like to test planetary defences as you know. Looks like we failed that test," he admitted. "I guess we will be taking those guns from Monta after all."
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Looks like the Lappineans are here," Sana said, about half a second after two new identity beacons appeared on the monitors. One was obviously a standard heavy cruiser but the other looked like a highly modified light cruiser that Sana believed would even pose fun for the Beacon to track if it wasn't transmitting.
"Rabbits to the rescue," Seena said, forgetting she was still on the comm and probably transmitting to Denver or Colorado below.
"I wouldn't call them that," Sana warned. "They prefer Lapins."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Jenny led the way to the nearest building. "Be ready to blow holes in walls, guys. Straightest route and all that."
----------------------------------------------------------------
"Satisfied, Hive," Hannabelle asked lightly. "Helped fight off an invasion and I haven't even killed one person!"

_________________
The avatar is Corp Davidstow, STEELHAVEN's Chief of Security.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)


Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:11 am
Profile
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 12832
Location: Down under Down Under
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
Then back t' bed with youse, luv, she signed. Y'need it an' we's safe here. If'n y' need me jus' cry out an' me'n 'im'll race eachother t'you, yeah?

Conall can't help but smile slightly as he tosses a salute at Sarah.
"Aye aye, ma'am. But make sure tae wake me if'n anythin' changes wi' th' alert." he cautions before heading back to his own bed after a brief stopover in the bathroom. Two minutes later and he's in a deep, dreamless sleep.

~~~~
Half an hour later Cailean rolls over on top of Sarah and wakes with a start at feeling the strange, warm mass beneath him.

_________________
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Image


Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:37 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Posts: 9692
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Sarah would have jumped with surprise if he'd not been atop her. She'd almost dozed off but now sensations were creeping back into her arm. "Mornin' again, luv," She said before giving Cailean a small kiss. "Feelin' better, hen?"

_________________
The avatar is Corp Davidstow, STEELHAVEN's Chief of Security.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)


Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:18 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3802
Location: The Midwest, would prefer colder though
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Rabbits? Denver thought to himself and the others,
There are rabbits here? That's a surpr-, one of the others thought.
I don't think she meant actual rabbits, Romeo.
Then ask her what she's on about.
Fine, okay. Jeez. Denver cleared his throat and spoke aloud to hopefully the other end of the comm unit and not nobody, "What do you mean by Rabbit?"
--------
"We're heading back to the shuttle, right? Any detours on the way?" Ulrich asked, glancing around the surrounding area to see if the hybrids had any more friends.
--------
Upon receiving the other half of the helmet, Chris would fit the two together as best he could and behind repairing it. The cables reattached themselves to each other and the rivets unbent themselves and sealed against themselves in their respective holes. One check over more and he would hand it back to Kol.

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - LA


Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:16 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 3796
Images: 3
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
>as soon as we're aboard, I need a direct route to an unoccupied unmonitored biochemistry lab. Nothing personal, but I'm not trusting anyone with the formula to a compound that can kill me in seconds.
>I'll synthesize enough for three doses, you'll need to pick who to trust them with.


- - - - - - -

Taking the helmet back once it's fixed, Kol slips it on before offering a quick 'thank you', returning to the front of the group as they traveled. being a predominantly melee fighter, it didn't make much sense to have her near the back.

_________________
Its been a long time...
Characters


Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:08 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 3028
Location: Colorado, missing Michigan
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
”On it.” Kolt said, as he walked up to the building across the street and used his powers to punch a hole in the wall. He turned back to the others and did an overly dramatic bow. ”After you, fearless leader.”
-
Liz gave a little “heh” at Corp’s joke. ”You’re definitely an acquired taste.” She snarked, before looking back at the ground. ”We should probably do some testing when we get back to the ship. Maybe try acquiring one of the animals from the zoo. Any changes there should be easier to notice. Assuming we’re not just looking at a general increase in aggression here.”

_________________
"This party never stops! Time is dead and meaning has no meaning! Existence is upside down and I reign supreme! Welcome one and all to WEIRDMAGEDDON!"


Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:10 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Posts: 2170
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Dagrere," the security chief said when asked, "And they like to test planetary defences as you know. Looks like we failed that test," he admitted. "I guess we will be taking those guns from Monta after all."


"I would hold off on that, because I have a better idea as to what happened." Hivemind said. Then, once he was sure that all weapons were out of the guards' reach and out of the Security Chief's reach, he began.

Hivemind uploaded the audio recordings to the Sparrow. The "president's" voice spoke from the comm system, reciting the call she had made to the Varanians. Announced herself, her title, and her name, as she conversed with two other growling voices, one of which was the Shipmaster of the Varanian fleet. The other one, Hivemind didn't recognize, but assumed was the Warlord. The president bragged over the comm system about Celican military might before getting to the critical moment where she directly challenged the Varanian Warlord and his military to fight hers. The Shipmaster laid out the rules of the fight, and the President and the Warlord agreed.

This recording was followed by the audio recording of the Shipmaster telling the champion team about Zabta's betrayal. Then both recordings looped, over and over and over again. "And now, I think, you have a better idea too."

---------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"But... there are still people needing help," the NotJaken said, 'looking' out on a scene on a scene where a Varanian had slipped the net and was chasing a couple down the street. He put a portal in front of the Varanian with an exit thirty feet up over the red stained canal that ran, as a water feature, through the city. He put another portal in front of the escaping couple that exited next to him and the Hivedroid. "Then again," he said as they popped through and looked around themselves in panic, "a break might be good." He sagged against Hive.


"You aren't the only one I've got saving people, Jaken." Hivemind said as more civilians were rescued from a Varanian via the Varanian getting punched in the throat by a rather bulky looking champion. "Take a break."

---------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Looks like the Lappineans are here," Sana said, about half a second after two new identity beacons appeared on the monitors. One was obviously a standard heavy cruiser but the other looked like a highly modified light cruiser that Sana believed would even pose fun for the Beacon to track if it wasn't transmitting.
"Rabbits to the rescue," Seena said, forgetting she was still on the comm and probably transmitting to Denver or Colorado below.
"I wouldn't call them that," Sana warned. "They prefer Lapins."

Deske Wrote:
Rabbits? Denver thought to himself and the others,
There are rabbits here? That's a surpr-, one of the others thought.
I don't think she meant actual rabbits, Romeo.
Then ask her what she's on about.
Fine, okay. Jeez. Denver cleared his throat and spoke aloud to hopefully the other end of the comm unit and not nobody, "What do you mean by Rabbit?"


"There are a race of people showing up to help. They're called the Lappineans and they look a lot like rabbits. If you see any rabbit-like people down there, call them Lapins, not rabbits. Rabbit may or may not be a slur. I'm not sure at the moment." Hivemind replied through the comm to the clones.

---------------------------

Hlaoroo Wrote:
Conall can't help but smile slightly as he tosses a salute at Sarah.
"Aye aye, ma'am. But make sure tae wake me if'n anythin' changes wi' th' alert." he cautions before heading back to his own bed after a brief stopover in the bathroom. Two minutes later and he's in a deep, dreamless sleep.

~~~~
Half an hour later Cailean rolls over on top of Sarah and wakes with a start at feeling the strange, warm mass beneath him.

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
Sarah would have jumped with surprise if he'd not been atop her. She'd almost dozed off but now sensations were creeping back into her arm. "Mornin' again, luv," She said before giving Cailean a small kiss. "Feelin' better, hen?"


"Attention residents of the Beacon of Hope: The hostile fleet has been captured and the alert has been lifted. I repeat, the alert has been lifted and the danger is past. I apologize for any inconvenience."

---------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
Jenny led the way to the nearest building. "Be ready to blow holes in walls, guys. Straightest route and all that."
----------------------------------------------------------------
"Satisfied, Hive," Hannabelle asked lightly. "Helped fight off an invasion and I haven't even killed one person!"


"You've been doing well, Hannabelle. This will help you in the process of becoming a Champion." Hivemind replied.

Deske Wrote:
"We're heading back to the shuttle, right? Any detours on the way?" Ulrich asked, glancing around the surrounding area to see if the hybrids had any more friends.


"No. We need to get these soldiers to the Albatross. We can't afford detours. Now, let's get going."

Deske Wrote:
Upon receiving the other half of the helmet, Chris would fit the two together as best he could and behind repairing it. The cables reattached themselves to each other and the rivets unbent themselves and sealed against themselves in their respective holes. One check over more and he would hand it back to Kol.

Buster Wrote:
Taking the helmet back once it's fixed, Kol slips it on before offering a quick 'thank you', returning to the front of the group as they traveled. being a predominantly melee fighter, it didn't make much sense to have her near the back.


With Chris back in the cockpit, MT made the suggestion. "Chris, we should take a route on the outside of the building and guard the team's flank."

Legotron123 Wrote:
”On it.” Kolt said, as he walked up to the building across the street and used his powers to punch a hole in the wall. He turned back to the others and did an overly dramatic bow. ”After you, fearless leader.”


Hivemind entered the building with the rest of the team. It looked to be an abandoned shop of some sort. It's wares had been looted long before the team got there, save for a full suit of armor standing in the corner. Armor that Hivemind DEFINITELY recognized.

"Tatiana... Isn't that your old shell?" He pointed to the old armor, it's eyes illuminated on it's distinctive Cheshire cat-like face.

---------------------------

Legotron123 Wrote:
Liz gave a little “heh” at Corp’s joke. ”You’re definitely an acquired taste.” She snarked, before looking back at the ground. ”We should probably do some testing when we get back to the ship. Maybe try acquiring one of the animals from the zoo. Any changes there should be easier to notice. Assuming we’re not just looking at a general increase in aggression here.”

Buster Wrote:
>as soon as we're aboard, I need a direct route to an unoccupied unmonitored biochemistry lab. Nothing personal, but I'm not trusting anyone with the formula to a compound that can kill me in seconds.
>I'll synthesize enough for three doses, you'll need to pick who to trust them with.


"Understood. I will reroute the next Portal Door you enter to take you where you need to go." Hivemind said as the ship pulled into one of the Beacon's docks. Dozens of heavily armed and armored Beacon security droids rallied around the ship as it did so. "We've arrived."

---------------------------

"June..." Hivemind said after a bit of silence. "I just want to say I'm proud of you. You helped a lot of people while you were down there. I am proud of what you accomplished today, and of what you learned. You discovered your limitations today, but instead of ignoring them, you acknowledged them. You recognized when things were getting to be too much, and you returned home before it was too late to do so. It is very difficult for most to acknowledge their own limits."

_________________
DID SOMEONE ORDER A LAAAARGE HAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM?!?!?!

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Game Master for Hopefall, the game of adventure, mystery, and exploration. Read it here!


Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:41 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:50 am
Posts: 1168
Location: The deeps of my own mind. Also Texas.
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Tatiana's eye lights focused on the shell, flicking around it in a small panic. She seemed to switch between wanting to point her guns at the shell and not, its mere presence unnerving Tatiana, causing her to ramble, "What the heck?! I left it back in the armory! It's just a shell so how is it here?!" Her eye lights changed to a red tint as she seemed to fight herself to not take steps towards it. "Is this a joke? A trick? A jape?!" For some reason, the idea of her old shell being there incensed the usually calm and aloof liquiform.

_________________
My RP Character Star
My RP Character Rosal
My RP Character Amanda


Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:51 pm
Profile
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 12832
Location: Down under Down Under
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
Sarah would have jumped with surprise if he'd not been atop her. She'd almost dozed off but now sensations were creeping back into her arm. "Mornin' again, luv," She said before giving Cailean a small kiss. "Feelin' better, hen?"

"Aye, thank ye. Ah guess Ah needed tha' more than I kenned." Cailean replies, climbing off Sarah and freeing her arm.
"Haow are ye?"

_________________
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Image


Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:23 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Posts: 9692
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
"Nae so bad, hen." Sarah said, sitting up and putting her arms around Cailean. "S'pose we bett'r tell Connal that th' flap seems t'be over, e," she asked into his ear.
------------------------------------------------
"Might be an idea to ask Hivemind if there are any who can activate others powers if you plan to do that, Captain," Corp advised. "If you take on the mental attributes of a sentient, who's to say it might not happen the same with someone who... relies more on instincts? You may lose the impulse to change back."
------------------------------------------------
"Hive," Jenny asked, "any theories on how the suit got here? Residual teleport traces or signs of vehicles?"
-----------------------------------------------
"Looking on me as a reclamation project, eh, Hive," Hanny chuckled. "Good that some people think I'm still a project, even in these days of ill..." She stopped talking, even though it hadn't sounded like an ending sentence and took up a combat stance as they made their way through the building. "This is the worst place for an ambush," she warned.
----------------------------------------------
The Chief strained against the seat restraints, which were locked in place, and issued numerous invectives at Zabta, who remained almost impassive after her initial panic. "I'm presuming you want something, hero," she stated calmly, her voice heard if the others were filtered out. "What is it?"
---------------------------------------------
"I wonder if I can access her computer now she's in your shuttle," Sana asked, logging in. "It's ironic," she added, "this is why they had me thrown in a deep, dark, cell in the first place. If they could have proved it was me, they'd probably just have killed me."
---------------------------------------------
The NotJaken sat on a chair that wasn't there, used a cloth he wasn't seeing to dab a nosebleed he didn't have before bringing an empty hand up close to his mouth and swallowing nothing.

Upstairs, Jaken took a breather and a hot drink of something dark red. Hot Blackberry juice.

_________________
The avatar is Corp Davidstow, STEELHAVEN's Chief of Security.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)


Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:21 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 3028
Location: Colorado, missing Michigan
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Kolt looked over the suit, rather confused how it got there. Is it still in the armory? Is it possible this is just a forgery? Because I’m going to be honest, I can’t think of anyway for them to get it here from the ship that doesn’t involve some kind of stealth master with the strength to lift a heavy metal suit, and teleportation powers that can reach a ship in orbit, and honestly, I think that would be out of our league.”
-
Liz gave a quick nod at Corp before turning to look at the nearest Hivemind drone. ”We were hoping to head to the zoo to test some more aspects of my powers. Do you have anyone who could make me change back if my mind goes a bit too far for me to change back myself?”

_________________
"This party never stops! Time is dead and meaning has no meaning! Existence is upside down and I reign supreme! Welcome one and all to WEIRDMAGEDDON!"


Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:00 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 3796
Images: 3
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
"Careful, tunnel too far to fast and the ceiling sometimes comes down." Kol cautioned, eying the damaged structure suspiciously as the others entered. when the team stopped to examine the suspicious equipment, Kol chimes in with, "Well Beacon armor looks like... not that. so maybe same armorsmith?"

- - - - - - - -

Disembarking as soon as the ship was docked, the twins were off. Talya hoping they would have enough time, Kobor curling up inside her cocpit knowing he would need to focus everything he had on making his absorbed Varanian traits as convincing as possible without the time or energy to make the change properly.

- - - - - - - -

"Uh..." June just states, with a glassy eyed expression, having not actually listened to two thirds of that. more focused on disappointment in how much her dad's job sucked. "Thanks?"

_________________
Its been a long time...
Characters


Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Posts: 2170
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Might be an idea to ask Hivemind if there are any who can activate others powers if you plan to do that, Captain," Corp advised. "If you take on the mental attributes of a sentient, who's to say it might not happen the same with someone who... relies more on instincts? You may lose the impulse to change back."

Legotron123 Wrote:
Liz gave a quick nod at Corp before turning to look at the nearest Hivemind drone. ”We were hoping to head to the zoo to test some more aspects of my powers. Do you have anyone who could make me change back if my mind goes a bit too far for me to change back myself?”


"Zoo animals are off-limits for experimentation." Hivemind said. "Part of the purpose of a zoo is to protect the animals. However, I can put you in one of those shapeshifting testing machines like the one you first discovered your powers in. I can put you in with a lab animal for you to test this with."

-------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
The Chief strained against the seat restraints, which were locked in place, and issued numerous invectives at Zabta, who remained almost impassive after her initial panic. "I'm presuming you want something, hero," she stated calmly, her voice heard if the others were filtered out. "What is it?"


"What I want? I want you. I want everyone you work with and work for. I want every name of every location of every crime of every assassin and every conspirator, and everyone ever involved in this plot even by just knowing about it and letting it happen, and I want you all to rot in the Vault. I want every company involved in this crime and all crimes committed related to this plot permanently dissolved. I want to know every crime you and your partners have ever committed. I. Want. Everything." Hivemind's voice changed. It was no longer the friendly, almost fatherly tone he normally had. It was darker. His voice became more fitting of the reality that he was a dictator and a mechanical hivemind with unchallenged power, and he was angry. "You will give me everything. Or I will rip it from your mind."

-------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"I wonder if I can access her computer now she's in your shuttle," Sana asked, logging in. "It's ironic," she added, "this is why they had me thrown in a deep, dark, cell in the first place. If they could have proved it was me, they'd probably just have killed me."


"You should be able to hack the computer. Get me access to anything and everything you can."

-------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
The NotJaken sat on a chair that wasn't there, used a cloth he wasn't seeing to dab a nosebleed he didn't have before bringing an empty hand up close to his mouth and swallowing nothing.

Upstairs, Jaken took a breather and a hot drink of something dark red. Hot Blackberry juice.


"Do you think you're OK to keep going?" Hivemind asked.

-------------------------

Buster Wrote:
Disembarking as soon as the ship was docked, the twins were off. Talya hoping they would have enough time, Kobor curling up inside her cocpit knowing he would need to focus everything he had on making his absorbed Varanian traits as convincing as possible without the time or energy to make the change properly.


Like Hivemind said, the first portal door they went through automatically sent them to an unoccupied biochemistry lab.

-------------------------

Buster Wrote:
"Uh..." June just states, with a glassy eyed expression, having not actually listened to two thirds of that. more focused on disappointment in how much her dad's job sucked. "Thanks?"


Hivemind laughed lightly. He could read her expression perfectly well. "Never mind then. Anything you'd like to do now that you're back? I suspect you're probably hungry after all of that."

-------------------------

Neon Icy Wings Wrote:
Tatiana's eye lights focused on the shell, flicking around it in a small panic. She seemed to switch between wanting to point her guns at the shell and not, its mere presence unnerving Tatiana, causing her to ramble, "What the heck?! I left it back in the armory! It's just a shell so how is it here?!" Her eye lights changed to a red tint as she seemed to fight herself to not take steps towards it. "Is this a joke? A trick? A jape?!" For some reason, the idea of her old shell being there incensed the usually calm and aloof liquiform.

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Hive," Jenny asked, "any theories on how the suit got here? Residual teleport traces or signs of vehicles?"


"Nothing... It's just... Here now."

Legotron123 Wrote:
Kolt looked over the suit, rather confused how it got there. Is it still in the armory? Is it possible this is just a forgery? Because I’m going to be honest, I can’t think of anyway for them to get it here from the ship that doesn’t involve some kind of stealth master with the strength to lift a heavy metal suit, and teleportation powers that can reach a ship in orbit, and honestly, I think that would be out of our league.”


"It's not... I removed it and put it in a personal locker for whenever Tatiana wanted it again... But it's not there anymore! It's right here!"

Buster Wrote:
"Careful, tunnel too far to fast and the ceiling sometimes comes down." Kol cautioned, eying the damaged structure suspiciously as the others entered. when the team stopped to examine the suspicious equipment, Kol chimes in with, "Well Beacon armor looks like... not that. so maybe same armorsmith?"


"Unless Tatiana got the armor from Celica, I don't think the same armorsmith would be here to make it..."

The shell's eyes continued to stare forward, when the head suddenly turned to fix it's gaze on Tatiana. It's eyes flashed briefly with a brilliant golden light. Instead of being startling, however, it seemed almost comforting. Like an old friend within the shell was beckoning the liquiform to enter the shell so they could catch up. Just like old times. The shell... almost seemed to miss Tatiana, a sense that could only be gathered by the feeling one got by looking at it, as it's face kept it's same grinning expression.

Hivemind almost shot the shell when it moved, but held back when he saw the flash of light and felt the distinct calming sensation wash over him. "Wait... Tatiana, didn't you say the Dragon Knight "repaired" your shell?"

-------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Looking on me as a reclamation project, eh, Hive," Hanny chuckled. "Good that some people think I'm still a project, even in these days of ill..." She stopped talking, even though it hadn't sounded like an ending sentence and took up a combat stance as they made their way through the building. "This is the worst place for an ambush," she warned.


"You're hiding something from me." Hivemind silently said in a private message to Hannabelle. "Something about your health? I did hear you when you said "while I'm still usefull." Please, tell me what it is."

_________________
DID SOMEONE ORDER A LAAAARGE HAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM?!?!?!

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Game Master for Hopefall, the game of adventure, mystery, and exploration. Read it here!


Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:31 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Posts: 9692
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Zabta was almost unflapped by the change in tone from Hivemind. "I pride myself on the fact that I do know things," she said, keeping away from her former security Chief, "and all things are open to discussion. But I believe this is supposed to be the time when I say 'What's in it for me'? It seems I'm for the death penalty either way so I have to ask why I would make it easy for you."
------------------------------------------------------
Vantrix, 2nd stage, Hanny sent back, letting that be the only thing she said on her condition as she kept looking for the enemy, ignoring the effects from the mysterious suit.
-----------------------------------------------------
"I think I might give the... lab Rodents a miss," Corp growled tersely, unconsciously rolling the 'R' in rodents.
-----------------------------------------------------
"Tat," Jenny said, "I think your armour wants you..." She looked to Kolt. "Did I really just say that?"
----------------------------------------------------
"Of course," Both Jakens professed. Jaken figured that, as there were two of him, he could get away with a quarter lie. It was probably better than a half truth. He was still a bit tired but he still had a duty and his honour.
----------------------------------------------------
"She keeps things somewhat compartmentalised," Sana said after a few moments work. "And she almost had a good encryption - if it hadn't been based on programmes and patterns devised by one of my old allies. The future building projects are interesting. Because they're RE-building projects."
"Personal E-mails are revealing," Seena said, before realising she still had the comm in hand. "That wasn't to you," she told whoever was on the other end. "Thanks for the translation programme, by the way, Sana. A few days back she 'didn't' give the go-ahead for a team to be activated near Earth. Someone called Krigg sent her a picture of some cub... She called a hit on a Cub?"
"Yeah," Sana said, not really paying attention as she concentrated on her task. Then her brain caught up with things and the ear nearest Seena pricked up and twisted. She looked at Seena's screen and the script on it. "What translation programme? I never had time to put one on and that's Celican script. How are you reading that?"

_________________
The avatar is Corp Davidstow, STEELHAVEN's Chief of Security.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)


Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:08 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:50 am
Posts: 1168
Location: The deeps of my own mind. Also Texas.
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Tatiana's 'voice' only grew more angry after Hive confirmed it was indeed her shell. "I didn't get it on Celica! I didn't get it from anywhere! It was a gift waiting for me when I woke up on that dang asteroi-!..." That is, until the shell's light washed over Tatiana, easing the liquiform from her rage, the red tint of her light fading back to normal. Despite the moodwhiplash she felt, Tatiana couldn't help but feel at ease with the situation, going as far as to lower her weapons. She tilted her head slightly towards Hive to answer him,"Yeah... Healed up my shell from missing chunks, holes, scratches and cracks to brand new for no reason after the Odium Mech battle..."

Tatiana, seemingly, ignored Jenny, and started to take a few steps towards her shell. While she'd readily admit that her Cheshire grin helmet wasn't exactly friendly or cuddly, in the moment, staring at her old shell's smile, it looked like a smile on an old friend or relative after too long passing by between two close individuals. To the more adept hearing amongst the group the sound of metal scraping and clicking and the light hiss of machinery depressurizing... Just like the sounds heard when Tatiana swapped shells back in the armory on the beacon.

_________________
My RP Character Star
My RP Character Rosal
My RP Character Amanda


Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:27 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 3028
Location: Colorado, missing Michigan
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Kolt tensed up, ready to fight when the armor moved, only to relax when the golden light swept over him. ”I.... think you did?” He said, rather confused. Why did this feel so familiar? ”Wait a minute. This is the thing that healed my tail. Dil... Dilageto? Diligetus?”
-
”Yeah, let’s just stay away from any creatures that might cause any uncomfortable feelings. Maybe a cat or something?” Liz asked, trying to avoid any animals that shared a species with her little family. ”Honestly, I think most of us are still a little unnerved by the fact that species we’re used to having as work colleagues are just instinct driven quadrupeds in this dimension. Kind of an uncanny valley sorta thing.”

_________________
"This party never stops! Time is dead and meaning has no meaning! Existence is upside down and I reign supreme! Welcome one and all to WEIRDMAGEDDON!"


Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:08 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3802
Location: The Midwest, would prefer colder though
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Ulrich brought his weapon to bare on the suit before lowering it in confusion. The wave of golden light passed by him and he, too, felt calm. It did nothing for his curiosity though.

------

The 6 doctors finished their lines of patients within relative closeness to each other and as they packed up, Romeo called Hivemind, "Is there anywhere else you need us to be? We've got 2 kits completely empty, 3 half full and one missing all of it's bandages and bandaids."

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - LA


Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:16 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Posts: 2170
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
Zabta was almost unflapped by the change in tone from Hivemind. "I pride myself on the fact that I do know things," she said, keeping away from her former security Chief, "and all things are open to discussion. But I believe this is supposed to be the time when I say 'What's in it for me'? It seems I'm for the death penalty either way so I have to ask why I would make it easy for you."


"Death? Oh, no. The Vault will keep you alive." Hivemind said with a sort of psychotic glee that indicated this lack of death penalty was probably not for the sake of mercy.

"What's in it for you?" he mirrored. "Nothing. You have nothing to gain, but everything to loose. As we speak, this craft is on a course for the Beacon. When we get there, I will extract your memories. It makes no difference to me if you resist. It won't slow the process in the slightest. It will make every difference for you, however. The extraction is known to shatter the mind of the uncooperative. Resist, and the process will destroy you. It will fragment your mind until you can't even tell which way is up. That is your motivation for cooperating. Your reward is your sanity." He wasn't lying, and his voice made that clear. There was no mercy to be found here. There were no deals to be made. There was no escape. Zabta set assassins on a child. She betrayed her people. She caused countless deaths. She had gotten herself on Hivemind's rarely seen bad side. A side so rarely seen there was little resemblance to the altruistic mind in the voice that spoke. Hivemind always refuses to kill. However, those who see this side of him might wish he did...

--------------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
Vantrix, 2nd stage, Hanny sent back, letting that be the only thing she said on her condition as she kept looking for the enemy, ignoring the effects from the mysterious suit.


"Vantrix. Fairly uncommon on the Beacon. Only curable currently with a complete skeletal transplant." Hivemind replied. "That said, we have therapies on the Beacon that can reverse the effects if done regularly. We should speak later about setting you up for an appointment."

--------------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Of course," Both Jakens professed. Jaken figured that, as there were two of him, he could get away with a quarter lie. It was probably better than a half truth. He was still a bit tired but he still had a duty and his honour.


"If you're sure..." Hivemind said, not entirely convinced. "I'm getting reports that all civilians are on board the albatross evacuation ships. That means our next step is to evacuate the soldiers, which means there could be some fighting. As good as they are, there tends to be a lot of collateral damage in super fights. Buildings falling over, cars thrown around, things that pose a considerable risk to soldiers who aren't trained to deal with overpowered threats. We need them out of the way so we can push back full force."

--------------------------------

Deske Wrote:
The 6 doctors finished their lines of patients within relative closeness to each other and as they packed up, Romeo called Hivemind, "Is there anywhere else you need us to be? We've got 2 kits completely empty, 3 half full and one missing all of it's bandages and bandaids."


"I'm going to escort the six of you to another Albatross with more medical supplies. You can help there." Hivemind said as six heavy droids showed up with some commandeered Varanian ground transport vehicles.

--------------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
Vantrix, 2nd stage, Hanny sent back, letting that be the only thing she said on her condition as she kept looking for the enemy, ignoring the effects from the mysterious suit.

Legotron123 Wrote:
”Yeah, let’s just stay away from any creatures that might cause any uncomfortable feelings. Maybe a cat or something?” Liz asked, trying to avoid any animals that shared a species with her little family. ”Honestly, I think most of us are still a little unnerved by the fact that species we’re used to having as work colleagues are just instinct driven quadrupeds in this dimension. Kind of an uncanny valley sorta thing.”


"Not too many "lab cats" out there. That said, I'm sure I can find a cat we can borrow for a minute. It will be well compensated for it's participation." Hivemind said. "Follow me then. Might as well start soon."

--------------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"She keeps things somewhat compartmentalised," Sana said after a few moments work. "And she almost had a good encryption - if it hadn't been based on programmes and patterns devised by one of my old allies. The future building projects are interesting. Because they're RE-building projects."
"Personal E-mails are revealing," Seena said, before realising she still had the comm in hand. "That wasn't to you," she told whoever was on the other end. "Thanks for the translation programme, by the way, Sana. A few days back she 'didn't' give the go-ahead for a team to be activated near Earth. Someone called Krigg sent her a picture of some cub... She called a hit on a Cub?"
"Yeah," Sana said, not really paying attention as she concentrated on her task. Then her brain caught up with things and the ear nearest Seena pricked up and twisted. She looked at Seena's screen and the script on it. "What translation programme? I never had time to put one on and that's Celican script. How are you reading that?"


Hivemind had too many big concerns going on right now to draw attention away from them to acknowledge this newly discovered power. "We already knew about the assassins. That's what got us involved in this whole thing in the first place. What's interesting about the building projects? What are they rebuilding?"

--------------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Tat," Jenny said, "I think your armour wants you..." She looked to Kolt. "Did I really just say that?"

Neon Icy Wings Wrote:
Tatiana's 'voice' only grew more angry after Hive confirmed it was indeed her shell. "I didn't get it on Celica! I didn't get it from anywhere! It was a gift waiting for me when I woke up on that dang asteroi-!..." That is, until the shell's light washed over Tatiana, easing the liquiform from her rage, the red tint of her light fading back to normal. Despite the moodwhiplash she felt, Tatiana couldn't help but feel at ease with the situation, going as far as to lower her weapons. She tilted her head slightly towards Hive to answer him,"Yeah... Healed up my shell from missing chunks, holes, scratches and cracks to brand new for no reason after the Odium Mech battle..."

Tatiana, seemingly, ignored Jenny, and started to take a few steps towards her shell. While she'd readily admit that her Cheshire grin helmet wasn't exactly friendly or cuddly, in the moment, staring at her old shell's smile, it looked like a smile on an old friend or relative after too long passing by between two close individuals. To the more adept hearing amongst the group the sound of metal scraping and clicking and the light hiss of machinery depressurizing... Just like the sounds heard when Tatiana swapped shells back in the armory on the beacon.

Legotron123 Wrote:
Kolt tensed up, ready to fight when the armor moved, only to relax when the golden light swept over him. ”I.... think you did?” He said, rather confused. Why did this feel so familiar? ”Wait a minute. This is the thing that healed my tail. Dil... Dilageto? Diligetus?”


"Diligitis." Hivemind said, his eyes still on the shell. "Aspect of love, compassion, and mercy. Patron of healers, altruists, and heroes. Things directly healed by the aspect tend to take on special traits, particularly if there's a sentimental attachment to it, or the possibility of one." He turned to Tatiana. "It's possible your old suit is slightly possessed."

The shell continued looking at Tatiana as well. There was a hiss as the suit opened up so that Tatiana could enter. There was a slight, soft golden glow coming from inside.

"But if it's here... It's must be here for a reason." Hivemind said, mostly to himself, but out loud. "If Diligitis put it there, then it knows something we don't. It believes the healed shell will be needed."

_________________
DID SOMEONE ORDER A LAAAARGE HAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM?!?!?!

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Game Master for Hopefall, the game of adventure, mystery, and exploration. Read it here!


Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:46 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Posts: 9692
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
"There are a lot of names and faces I can't give you," Zabta said, maintaining equanimity, "not out of misguided loyalty but simply because I have no idea who they are, simply put. Clandestine meetings, holo-masks, optic implants that blot out sections of vision when they receive a certain signal, audio modulators fitted to distort voices, all that sort of thing was used to protect the source" She grimaced slightly. "That's how it is for any major 'asset'. Find someone willing to do pretty much anything for your goal and then do what you will. Wired for sight and sound. So you do what you need to, hero. Because someone else already started the work."
------------------------------------------------
"It'd give me more time with Corvis and Golten," Hannabelle admitted. "And even Jenevive. Of course there is the huge downside of her mate..." She personally wasn't feeling very heroic and, after hearing Hive talk of the suit, wondered if that's why she hadn't felt anything from the light as it seemed the others had. Or was she just to stubborn to admit she had, even to herself?
-----------------------------------------------
"Large swathes of the city that were still standing up to about an hour ago," Sana explained, pulling her attention off Seena. "These contracts were signed a few days ago and they're still in the 'to be actioned' category."
"You can't rebuild something that's still standing," her Rat co-worker cut in.
"That's a good point. You need a large army to flatten it first. I'm gonna be so annoyed if this is just a real estate scam on a planetary level."
----------------------------------------------
"\Heard a phrase on Earth," the NotJaken said, breaking into a trot and then stopping as he had no clue as to where he was supposed to be going, "port tune favours the brave. I don't know what a port tune is but I figure I need to be brave to get it and I want it. Which means let's do it."
---------------------------------------------
"That I'll watch," Corp said before hesitating. "So long as you don't... wash yourself, Captain."

_________________
The avatar is Corp Davidstow, STEELHAVEN's Chief of Security.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)


Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:23 am
Profile
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 12832
Location: Down under Down Under
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Nae so bad, hen." Sarah said, sitting up and putting her arms around Cailean. "S'pose we bett'r tell Connal that th' flap seems t'be over, e," she asked into his ear.

"Are ye sure it's o'er? Haow dae ye ken?" Cailean asks uncertainly, also sitting up and leaning into the embrace.

_________________
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Image


Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:30 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Posts: 9692
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
"They put a call out few minutes back, like," she said before sniffing the nape of his neck. "'Course ah might've mis'eard, like. If'n y'like?"

_________________
The avatar is Corp Davidstow, STEELHAVEN's Chief of Security.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)


Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:58 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 3796
Images: 3
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Hanabelle isn't lone, the light doesn't seem to have effected Kol either, or if it has she's not showing it. Warrior's pride and heroic ideals apparently not the same thing.

- - - - - - -

"I'm going to go for a swim till dad and jaken are ba-" June starts before being interrupted by her stomach. "Uh... okay, lunch then swim."

- - - - - - -

Switching to a full active scan, Talya swept the room for monitoring devices, disabling any she found before gathering the equipment and compounds she needed. Intent on synthesizing it herself instead of sticking the formula into the usual production machines. No computer record that way.

_________________
Its been a long time...
Characters


Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:31 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 3028
Location: Colorado, missing Michigan
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Kolt gave a small nod of understanding before turning to look at the possessed suit. ”I, I have a lot of questions.” He said to the glowing suit. ”There are so many things I always wanted to ask a being like yourself, and there’s not enough time to ask them all.” He went quiet, as he tried to think of which question he wanted an answer to the most. Eventually, he settled on one. ”Judging by my experience with one of your followers and by what Hivemind has told me, you embody the positive elements of sapient beings. And according to what your counterpart told me during our encounter with it on Earth, your kind has the ability to see into the minds of those who have some of what you embody. Those two things lead me to believe that you’re the one being who can give me an honest answer to a question I’ve been asking myself for years. Am I a good person?”
-
”Well, if it’s just an increase in aggression, you won’t have to worry about that.” Liz said, as her group followed Hivemind through the ship. ”Though if it turns out to be mental changes, I make no promises. I don’t know enough about the felines of this dimensions to definitely say I won’t do something like that.”

_________________
"This party never stops! Time is dead and meaning has no meaning! Existence is upside down and I reign supreme! Welcome one and all to WEIRDMAGEDDON!"


Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:26 pm
Profile
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 12832
Location: Down under Down Under
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"They put a call out few minutes back, like," she said before sniffing the nape of his neck. "'Course ah might've mis'eard, like. If'n y'like?"

"Ah suppose we shuid make sure." Cailean remarks, reaching for the TV remote.
"Hae ye checked on Conall taedae yet?"

_________________
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Image


Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:28 am
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Posts: 2170
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"There are a lot of names and faces I can't give you," Zabta said, maintaining equanimity, "not out of misguided loyalty but simply because I have no idea who they are, simply put. Clandestine meetings, holo-masks, optic implants that blot out sections of vision when they receive a certain signal, audio modulators fitted to distort voices, all that sort of thing was used to protect the source" She grimaced slightly. "That's how it is for any major 'asset'. Find someone willing to do pretty much anything for your goal and then do what you will. Wired for sight and sound. So you do what you need to, hero. Because someone else already started the work."


"Well then. There is no time to waste. Tell me, what work are you referring to and who is starting it?"

---------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"It'd give me more time with Corvis and Golten," Hannabelle admitted. "And even Jenevive. Of course there is the huge downside of her mate..." She personally wasn't feeling very heroic and, after hearing Hive talk of the suit, wondered if that's why she hadn't felt anything from the light as it seemed the others had. Or was she just to stubborn to admit she had, even to herself?


"You should work on forgiving him after this assignment." Hivemind said to Hannabelle. "After all, this is easily a million credit assignment. Keep with the Champions long enough and whatever he cost you will start to seem insignificant."

---------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Large swathes of the city that were still standing up to about an hour ago," Sana explained, pulling her attention off Seena. "These contracts were signed a few days ago and they're still in the 'to be actioned' category."
"You can't rebuild something that's still standing," her Rat co-worker cut in.
"That's a good point. You need a large army to flatten it first. I'm gonna be so annoyed if this is just a real estate scam on a planetary level."


"I think this is a collection of business scams on a planetary level. First was the Monta Weapons corporation wanting to sell it's guns. Now there's contracts to rebuild buildings that weren't destroyed until recently. We need to know who else is involved. See what else you can find." Hivemind instructed.

---------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"\Heard a phrase on Earth," the NotJaken said, breaking into a trot and then stopping as he had no clue as to where he was supposed to be going, "port tune favours the brave. I don't know what a port tune is but I figure I need to be brave to get it and I want it. Which means let's do it."


"Fortune." Hivemind corrected. "Fortune favors the bold. It means that bravery is rewarded." Hivemind explained as they moved towards their next destination. "Not a huge fan of the phrase, but that's what it means." They came upon a group of Celican soldiers, five of them fighting, two badly wounded, and two tending to the wounded, trying to stop a wave of Varanian infantry and a couple of heavy Varanian tanks, and were not being very successful. "Jaken, get the soldiers out of here. I'll handle the Varanians."

A number of nearby heavy droids sprang into action, standing between the Varanian line and the Celican barricades. The heavy droids aimed their rifles at the Varanians and fired concentrated beams. Footsoldiers hit with the beams were blasted backwards, flying around like scaly rag dolls. The droids concentrated their beams on the tanks, which were too heavy to move but did stop in their tracks, unable to push against the force of the kinetic beams.

---------------------------

Buster Wrote:
"I'm going to go for a swim till dad and jaken are ba-" June starts before being interrupted by her stomach. "Uh... okay, lunch then swim."


"Ok then. Let's go get you some lunch." Hivemind said before leading June out of the conversion room they were in.

In only a couple minutes, the two of them were walking through the food court. "Anything in particular you'd like to try?"

---------------------------

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"That I'll watch," Corp said before hesitating. "So long as you don't... wash yourself, Captain."

Legotron123 Wrote:
”Well, if it’s just an increase in aggression, you won’t have to worry about that.” Liz said, as her group followed Hivemind through the ship. ”Though if it turns out to be mental changes, I make no promises. I don’t know enough about the felines of this dimensions to definitely say I won’t do something like that.”


The four of them made their way to an empty lab environment where a booth-like device sat in the middle of the room, hooked up to a bunch of cables and monitoring devices. A second droid walked in, carrying a big, fluffy white cat in it's arms. The cat purred slightly as the droid scratched behind it's ears. "Say hello to snowball. She's going to be helping us with this test. I've got emergency veterinarian doctors on standby just in case."

---------------------------

Legotron123 Wrote:
Kolt gave a small nod of understanding before turning to look at the possessed suit. ”I, I have a lot of questions.” He said to the glowing suit. ”There are so many things I always wanted to ask a being like yourself, and there’s not enough time to ask them all.” He went quiet, as he tried to think of which question he wanted an answer to the most. Eventually, he settled on one. ”Judging by my experience with one of your followers and by what Hivemind has told me, you embody the positive elements of sapient beings. And according to what your counterpart told me during our encounter with it on Earth, your kind has the ability to see into the minds of those who have some of what you embody. Those two things lead me to believe that you’re the one being who can give me an honest answer to a question I’ve been asking myself for years. Am I a good person?”


The shell was silent. It's head turned slightly to face Kolt. For several long minutes, it stood there in silence. It didn't feel like it was looking at him. It felt like it was looking through him. Inside of him. It's golden eyes continued to cast their calming light on Kolt. Still, it said nothing.

Then, slowly, the shell nodded.

It's attention returned to Tatiana as it waited for her to return to it.

_________________
DID SOMEONE ORDER A LAAAARGE HAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM?!?!?!

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Game Master for Hopefall, the game of adventure, mystery, and exploration. Read it here!


Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3802
Location: The Midwest, would prefer colder though
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
The doctors stepped up into the transports, opting to ride closer to the door than they had in the Albatross.
"I spy with my little-," Romeo began before almost immediately being interrupted by another medic who was busy inventorying his supplies. "Trees," he said, almost entirely uninterested in the game.
"I don't think mind reading is very fair."

Denver looked out the door, turning to a Hivedroid after the failed game of I Spy had commenced, "Can you ever actually talk to yourself or do you always know what you're going to say because it's still technically you?"

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - LA


Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:10 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:50 am
Posts: 1168
Location: The deeps of my own mind. Also Texas.
Post Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope
Tatiana's new shell opened as well, her purple, fluid self entering into her older shell, feeling a sense of comfort as it closed. She let out a light sigh, enjoying the familiarity of her old shell, before speaking in a much calmer voice than previous, "If you really are the one who healed my shell back on the beach I guess I can cut ya some slack, what with the whole 'possessing my shell thing.' Sorry Hive, about not using the new one. Just feels right using this old number." She floated her rifle and electricity gun from her new shell to her old and rolled her shell's shoulders, feeling right at home. "Well, if you haven't got anything imperitive to tell us mr Healy Glow, then I believe we've stood still long enough. Oh, and... sorry for the outburst. Just didn't like the idea of someone messing with my old shell like that."

_________________
My RP Character Star
My RP Character Rosal
My RP Character Amanda


Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:47 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 2749 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.