Reply to topic  [ 8442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 208, 209, 210, 211, 212
HPU: Sunset Plateau 

Post Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau
"No thanks." Meeko replied to Chris before it was made moot by the red panda, leaving it up to Chris to be the only one to help Will. "You go ahead, seems like Will will need you more now."

Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:36 pm
Game Master

Post Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau
Hlaoroo Wrote:
Scotty nods happily and pats the arm of his new chair.
"So... Now what?"

"Now you use these levers to move it around. Just like moving your own car." The human showed the cat how the commands worked. "See? Forward, turn left, right, backward...And by moving your fingers on these pads you get to regulate the speed. Everytime you want to leave the chair, just stop it and do like the first time. As it is, you may take a stroll around and show off. Batteries are full, and I guess you're too excited to just sit here, eh?"
---
xhunterko Wrote:
Mitch nods.
"Well, at least it wasn't left alone in a nursing home, I dunno how humans can do that," Mitch says, "So, are you related to anyone else in the pack?"
Mitch paused, and counted on his fingers, stopping once he had counted all the wolves.
"Oh dear," he says, concerned.

To the benefit of Mitch, Bel pointed at his relatives. "Amadora, the white one, is my big sister. Caesar, that scar-ridden grizzly, is my brother-in-law, as the humans would say. And the half-grey half-white ones are my brothers Scipio and Constantine. Oh, and Constantine really admires your lot, Mitch, he is pressing for the Palatinium Pack to become part of your own community."
Constantine looked like someone had grabbed him by his legs and dipped him into white paint. Scipio was a study in inversion of that fur pattern."
And it was then that the food was served by a line of waiters.
"Someone called for pizzas, right?" The delicious dishes were placed in front of the guests, including Trevor, a feast of ingredients on each crunchy, thick-crusted specialty.
Belisarius chuckled. "Well, in case you had to leave something, give it to the pack, we never say no to food, used or not."

Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:18 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 208, 209, 210, 211, 212