HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:31 pm Scruff practically jumped to his feet as Sam fell to the ground and struggled to remember if he was wearing pyjamas or not as he headed over to help Sam up. She beat him to it. "Shoulda figgured you didn't need help," he told his new 'sister' sheepishly.
"I appreciate de tought anyway." Sam smiles at the raccoon. "And I would have needed help if de bed hadn't been dere to pull myself up on."

Sam stretches and decides that she's too awake to go back to sleep. She grabs a brush and thoroughly brushes her stump, making sure there are no lumps, knots or mats in the fur that might cause pressure points. Next she carefully rolls on a fresh gel liner, making sure there are no wrinkles or air bubbles, and then slides into the socket of the prosthetic. After rolling up the sealing sleeve she thumbs the button on the vacuum pump to remove any remaining air between the stump and the socket. That done, she's ready to face the day.

"Right. Ready for breakfast, Scruff?" she asks, heading for the door.

~~~~~~~~
Finishing her song, Fletcher spots some clover growing amongst the dandelions and grabs a pawful to eat. Feeling contented, she beings to play another song.
"Oh, what a beautiful mornin'! Oh, what a beautiful day! I got a beautiful feelin' everythin's goin' my way!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:17 am "Well," David counselled, stroking her side, "I know we have things to do today but we have at least a half hour before our 'daughter' gets up and..." He heard a soft thump from the next room. "Or, maybe, half a minute?"
"if only huh" Selene chuckled, then gave David a kiss "We should probably get up though"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

meanwhile Lucky has been moving through the flock of unprotected sheep dyeing their wool. Hot Pink, Neon green, Cool powder blue, an vibrant yellow.
There we go, Taste that rainbow!.
Moving off into the morning fog, to return home...
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David sighed and got up, letting Selene enjoy the view until he got his pyjama bottoms on. "I suppose we better had," he said, before offering Selane a hand. "I have to make waffles for Jay. Honestly, the way she ate those yesterday..." He chuckled at the memory of the mess.
-------------------------------------------
Scruff did a little skip and probably called out too loud. "Yay, breakfast! My tummy and I like breakfast," He trotted to keep up with sis.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:05 am David sighed and got up, letting Selene enjoy the view until he got his pyjama bottoms on. "I suppose we better had," he said, before offering Selane a hand. "I have to make waffles for Jay. Honestly, the way she ate those yesterday..." He chuckled at the memory of the mess.
"I'm just glad she enjoyed it. She needed simple joy like that I think" Selene smiled gently as she took David's hand
"Anyway, new day, new things to do!" the vixen said before giving David a kiss, then lead him out the bedroom door.