Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

JOFOXX

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by JOFOXX »

May, frowned slightly, but shrugged. "Alright, I'm sure there's a quiet spot somewhere in the park." She grabbed Tiara's hand gently, hurrying across the street and onto the grassy square of the park. "Maybe we can find a tree or something. For shade!"
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

JOFOXX wrote:May, frowned slightly, but shrugged. "Alright, I'm sure there's a quiet spot somewhere in the park." She grabbed Tiara's hand gently, hurrying across the street and onto the grassy square of the park. "Maybe we can find a tree or something. For shade!"
Bavette frowned as he heard May say that they were going to do something quiet. "awwww! I thought we were going to do something exciting, like get in trouble! You know what I said earlier, I need to get at least 2 a day."
Make Pasta not war.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Tiara's ears drooped when she heard what the mouse wanted, "I... Trouble..? I... I don't want any trouble... I just... I just want to go somewhere quiet... and wait for the day to go away..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Alex

Post by Alex »

Aquablast wrote:"Uhh... Sorry... Did I fall asleep? And why am I wet?" Bullet tried to stand, but only managed to lift his head slightly before falling back. "Ow... My head hurts and I feel weak..."
Gary pushed Bullet back to his lying position, and backed away again a couple of feet. It's not like he thought that Bullet has an infection, he was just trying to give the dog some air.
You fell unconscious, and were really hot. I thought it'd be a good idea to douse you with water, I've read it in a book somewhere once... Don't try to stand up yet.
It would be a good idea if someone would find something to wave some air on Bullet, like a fan. But who? Gary turned to Yukiko, Bolly and Maple. Let's see... he could ask Yukiko to do it, but then again, she might actually buy a fan, like earlier with the water, and Gary didn't want her to spend any money. Maple... Maple is probably going to find something very interesting on her way, and won't come back at all. That leaves Bolly, but since Gary didn't know him at all, he decided that he'll do it himself.
I'll be right back, guys, gotta find something to blow some air on Bullet. Take care of him.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Yes." Yukiko said as she nodded and sat on her knees right behind Bullet. She propped his head up so it he laid his head on her lap, and fanned his face with her hands.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Dylan wrote:Bavette frowned as he heard May say that they were going to do something quiet. "awwww! I thought we were going to do something exciting, like get in trouble! You know what I said earlier, I need to get at least 2 a day."
May gave the mouse a stern look from the corner of her eye. As if to say, "Hush! You're going to upset her!"
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Tiara's ears drooped when she heard what the mouse wanted, "I... Trouble..? I... I don't want any trouble... I just... I just want to go somewhere quiet... and wait for the day to go away..."
The otter girl turned her eyes back to Tiara now, frowning again. "Well that's no way to spend a day!" She gave the raccoon a more cheery look. "You need to get out and have some fun! We don't have to meet new pets if you dont want to, but you can't just lie around and brood."
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

"But I..." stopping as May gave him the stern look, "okay I guess we can find something quiet..."
Make Pasta not war.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Tiara went with May nervously. She had a very good idea of where she was, location wise, and knew how to find it from her balcony already, but she wasn't sure where they might be going, having no prior experience in the area. So she asked, timid and soft as usual, "So... May... Where are we going?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple hugged Bullet "Yay! hes not dead!" she squealed, squeezing him tighter.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet blushed a little when Yukiko laid his head on her lap. But Maple's hug instantly turned his face bright red. "Ow... I... I am feeling hot again, Maple..."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple let go, leaning back. "Oh. sorry.." She giggled at the bright red hue of his face.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Tiara went with May nervously. She had a very good idea of where she was, location wise, and knew how to find it from her balcony already, but she wasn't sure where they might be going, having no prior experience in the area. So she asked, timid and soft as usual, "So... May... Where are we going?"
May lead the raccoon up a nearby hill. At the top, it was a bit easier to see around the park, but May was looking for somewhere in particular. "Earlier today a met this cat. He was sitting under a tree at the top of a hill and playing on a double bass." The otter girl made a thoughtful sound, scanning the surroundings. "I thought it'd be a nice place..."
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Bavette looked around the spot May brought them, sighing in disappointment "it looks nice...."
Make Pasta not war.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Tiara cast another nervous glance at the mouse. She looked up and down the tree, "I guess this is good..." up to it and climbed up the trunk and onto a branch, which she flopped onto, chest down, her arms and legs hanging off the side. She let out a sigh and looked own at May, "Hi. This is nice." she gave a brief nod.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

May grinned up at the raccoon. "Glad you like it." She turned her attention to the mouse now, scooping him up in her paws and holding him in front of her face. "Sorry we can't go exploring again... You gonna be okay just hanging out for a bit?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko noticed his red face and reached for the water bottle. It was nearly empty, but there was plenty of water for a drink, "Bullet-kun, you must be very hot. Please, have some water." She said, holding the water bottle to him, still fanning him with her other paw.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary returned to the group, carrying a book under his arm, that he got from his house. The book was old and he read it a couple of times, so it was good for fanning air. However, the scene under the tree left him wordless. A blushing Bullet was lying on Yukiko, who was offering him water.
So, I disappear for a couple of minutes, and you two already fall madly in love with each other? In that case, I hope you won't mind fanning him air with this, Yukiko.
Gary walked towards them, and gave Yukiko the book, with a grin in his face. Of course, he wasn't serious with the "in love" thing, but he could very well use it to make Yukiko fan him air instead of him.
Richarson Valley

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"No, no. It's okay." Bullet said to Maple, while still blushing a little. He turned to accept the water from Yukiko. "Thanks."
Alex wrote:So, I disappear for a couple of minutes, and you two already fall madly in love with each other? In that case, I hope you won't mind fanning him air with this, Yukiko.
Surprised by Gary's sudden appearance, Bullet quickly sat up and his face reddened again. "ACK! That... That's not true..." He said as he turned his gaze away unconsciously.

He wasn't sure why he was acting weird, perhaps it was the heat. He decided to drink the water first. "Um, thanks. But I think I am can fan myself now." He said to no one in particular before gulping down the water.
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

JOFOXX wrote:May grinned up at the raccoon. "Glad you like it." She turned her attention to the mouse now, scooping him up in her paws and holding him in front of her face. "Sorry we can't go exploring again... You gonna be okay just hanging out for a bit?"
Bavette nodded, "I guess I can stick around for a little bit."
Make Pasta not war.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko nodded and handed Bullet the water.
Alex wrote:So, I disappear for a couple of minutes, and you two already fall madly in love with each other? In that case, I hope you won't mind fanning him air with this, Yukiko.
Yukiko blushed deeply, "Tondemonai, Chigauyo!" [No, that's not true!] She said embarrassed as she shot up into standing with her hands clasped in front of her, she took the book from Gary and held it out to Bullet, "Here is the book Gary brought. It would be a much better fan than my paw." She told him, still embarrassed.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Tiara looked around from where she was lying for a moment before putting her attention back to May and Bavette, looking down at them and talking, "So... Are you two 'pets' as well, or...? I don't think Otters are a very common pet... How did you get here?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary laughed. I didn't understand what you said. Are you teaching Bullet Japanese? Since, ya know, that's one of the things couples do, the partners educate each other about themselves, and such...
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Yamete Gary-san! Hazukashii desu..." [Stop Gary! That's embarrassing...] She told Gary looking away, "That is not it at all. I was merely being helpful to Bullet-kun." She told him.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

May smiled, patting the mouse's head as she looked up to Tiara. "I'm not sure about this little guy, but I'm a pet. My owner is the head researcher at the zoo in town." The otter girl giggled slightly. "And I'm no more an uncommon pet than you are!"
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Yeah! Yukiko was just being helpful to me!" Bullet followed up, but he felt weird saying that. "Um, sorry... I am being weird, I think it is just the heat getting to me..." He said with a little blush, while avoiding eye contact. He accepted the book from Yukiko and started to fan himself with it gently.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary walked over to Yukiko, and wrapped one arm around her shoulders, with a grin on his face.
Oh come on, you know I was just kidding. It was funny, though.
Gary knew from personal experience that if this kind of joke isn't stopped on time, people might get angry. And the last thing he wanted is these pets to get angry at him. Well, except Maple, she probably doesn't know what anger is...
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko smiled and inwardly sighed a sigh of relief: her embarrassment was gone for now, "Hai, it was funny, wasn't it?" She said, laughing slightly.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet blinked to himself. Of course that was a joke...

Still embarrassed, Bullet put his free hand behind his head and looked away. "Eh, yeah! That was really funny. Aha ha ha ha..." He let out an awkward laugh.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary stepped back, still having one arm wrapped around Yukiko, intending to see how Bullet was doing. It should be over now, and the dog should be able to get up soon. However, while stepping back and turning around, Gary tripped and fell, reflexively grabbing Yukiko with the arm that was around her, pulling her down with himself. She ended up lying atop of him, and his arm now around her whole body instead of just the shoulders. He closed his eyes, and blushed.
*Sigh*... Irony hurts...
Richarson Valley

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet stopped fanning himself and covered his eyes the moment Gary was about to fell. He slowly opened his eyes and peeked through his fingers. "Ouch..."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple watched as the two tumbled onto each other. "Dogpile!" she yelled as she ran over and jumped on top of yukiko. Since she was small, there was almost no way that she would hurt them.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

JOFOXX wrote:May smiled, patting the mouse's head as she looked up to Tiara. "I'm not sure about this little guy, but I'm a pet. My owner is the head researcher at the zoo in town." The otter girl giggled slightly. "And I'm no more an uncommon pet than you are!"
Bavette squeaked as he heard the word pet. "i'm not a pet, I already said i'm a adventurer!"
Make Pasta not war.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko was just getting over her embarrassment when Gary fell and brought her down with him. She was laying on top of him, and his arm was wrapped around him, causing her to blush yet again. When Maple called "Dogpile!", Yukiko relaxed a bit and laughed.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Dylan wrote:
JOFOXX wrote:May smiled, patting the mouse's head as she looked up to Tiara. "I'm not sure about this little guy, but I'm a pet. My owner is the head researcher at the zoo in town." The otter girl giggled slightly. "And I'm no more an uncommon pet than you are!"
Bavette squeaked as he heard the word pet. "i'm not a pet, I already said i'm a adventurer!"
Tiara squirmed a bit: the fact that Bavette was a mouse made her uncomfortable, that he was a wild one made it even worse. She tried to ignore it and make conversation, "I don't know... I've heard of people keeping raccoons as pets, but not otters..." She raised her head and looked around again from her branch, "I wonder what else is around here..."
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary smiled, and wrapped his arm around Yukiko tighter, turning it in a hug.
Well, I'm comfortable like this. Yukiko has got nice fur.
Dogpile!
What? Hey, I'm not a dog!
Richarson Valley

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Alex wrote:What? Hey, I'm not a dog!
"Catpile then!" Bullet giggled and started fanning himself again.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Tiara squirmed a bit: the fact that Bavette was a mouse made her uncomfortable, that he was a wild one made it even worse. She tried to ignore it and make conversation, "I don't know... I've heard of people keeping raccoons as pets, but not otters..." She raised her head and looked around again from her branch, "I wonder what else is around here..."
May laughed, clambering up the tree to sit on the branch next to Tiara. "Oh, there's plenty of other strange pets around. This is a pretty big city, and there are people from all over that live here." May tilted her head staring off into the distance. "I think I've even seen wolves and foxes living here before..."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko returned Gary's hug quickly, "Thank you for that compliment." She said, "Petpile!" She called out.
Alex

Post by Alex »

After a while, the weights of Maple and Yukiko were hurting Gary.
Erh... okay... end of petpile, please... It's getting harder...
Richarson Valley

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet let out a chuckle. "Hehe, I haven't even joined the petpile yet, Gary! ... But kidding! Let's not crush poor Gary now!"