HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Djinn

Re: Pet Friendly-In Character

Post by Djinn »

Djinn picked himself up off the ground still laughing a little. "Yeah, I think I get the idea." He casually walks up to Pyxis holding his hand out as if to be handed the water pistol, then snatches it and bounds off across the yard, tauntingly sticking his tongue out.
Djinn: S-5 P-7 E-6 C-5 I-7 A-10 L-2
Glory: S-4 P-6 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-6 L-5
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

Amelia was petting and scratching Alex' back and head, and he was thoroughly enjoying it. "Aw, he is so cute when he is like this," Amelia said. Rachel giggled. "Yeah, I'd say so," she said. "So I guess we'll leave you two be," Rachel said, just before the drummer walked into the room. "We'll see you guys in a few minutes, then," Matthew said, walking down the stairs with Rachel.

The kitchen, where most of the pets were gathered, was still filled with smoke. "Why don't we go back outside for a bit?" Matthew suggested. "Sure, why not?" Rachel answered. They walked out the front door of the house and were once again leaning against the wall.
Lucky wrote:"You know, lots of successful rock bands have unconventional instruments. Jethro Tull, Tran-Siberian Orchestra, many russian rock bands have accordion's in them I believe, and ACDC used a bagpipe in A Long Way to the Top."
Matthew looked up, startled. He hadn't noticed Lucky come out the front door. "Yeah... I guess so..." Matthew said, starting to feel a bit more hopeful. "And ELO used strings frequently, too... But it's still up to Alex."
Lucky wrote: "Anyways, just the comments of a passerby, just heading out for a little bit. I'll be back before long unless... you want to come with me and talk? Keep me company?"
"Sure we'll come with you!" Rachel said, "But I might be a little slow. I kind of can't use my left leg. So where exactly are we headed?"
Kay: S4 P9 E6 C8 I7 A5 L3

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

After the song had ended Alex announced that there would be another break, and all of the pets except Pavelle left to go get some food. After a short time, the smell of cigarette smoke started drifting out out of the room. Cier wrinkled his nose as he stood and moved over to where Sean was sitting. Sean had his eyes closed, apparently dozing.
"So tell me, what happened to you?" Sean opened his eyes. "Well, as you know, I was adopted and taken far away to a city. I was trained by my owner as a guard dog." He gave a small laugh. "I was a little over-enthusiastic and was almost red-tagged after a few incidents with visitors. About two years passed, when one day I walked into the living room and saw my owner sitting in his favorite chair; he was sitting weird, and I thought something might be wrong, so I called his name, but he didn't respond. I walked over to him and quickly figured out that he had died. He was pretty old and not in the best shape, so I guess it was a heart attack or something. I got scared because I thought the humans would blame me for it and ran away. I was on my own for a few months and didn't do very well. Eventually I met and teamed up with another stray, and we were much better off than either of us had been alone. About a year ago he was caught by animal control while out looking for food. The months after that were terrible; I had made some enemies in a local gang, and they harrassed me constantly, until I got fed up with that and decided to leave town. I was looking over a map I had gotten a hold of for somehwere to go when I noticed Richardson Valley. I guess I remembered that it had been my home once, and that's where I decided to go. It took over a month to walk to the nearby city and by that time it was winter. I stayed in the city until it started getting warmer then walked here. And that's it."

Cier waited until Sean had finished. He was silent for a minute, considering what he had heard. "After the audition gets over you should come with me; we have a guest room that never gets used, so you can stay there." "You're letting me stay at your house? I guess I should thank you." Cier sat down next to him, with the bag of food between them. "So where did you get these? You didn't steal them, did you?" Sean chuckled. "No, I didn't steal these. I ran into mom while exploring the town, and she gave them to me. She's also the one that sent me here." They sat silently, awaiting the others' to return.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Alex

Post by Alex »

Saddened, Mai felt the urge to change the topic. It seemed like Magnus would support that idea, too.
Uhm... is everyone done eating? I'd like to clean up the table now.
Don't! - exclaimed Gary out of nowhere. I haven't seen those two gray dogs eating yet. I'll go ask them.
With it, he stood up, and slowly but safely walked back into the living room, with the help of his crutch. The two dogs were sitting next to each other, talking. But what was that between them? A bag of food? Was there really need to ask them? Guess not. A bit annoyed for walking all the way to the living room, Gary returned.
It's fine to clean up. Move the leftovers to one box, put it in the oven, and throw the other two boxes away.
Mai was pretty fast with her work. Just a couple of seconds later, everything was done, but instead of returning to Magnus, she decided to see what Balbaroy was up to. It might raise her mood back again.
Hey Balby! *Smiles while sitting next to him* How was your food? Are you sleeping?
It looked really silly, the big poodle daydreaming after a meal in the chair. And there were no distractions now.... perhaps it was a good time to try out Rav's advice. Upon remembering it, Mai forgot about the bad things, and started scratching Balbaroy's back and head, waiting for a reaction, that would, without a doubt, be funny.

Talking about scratching, Alex felt like being in heaven. There were some pets talking, and words like "cute" and "leave" could be heard, but his mind wasn't in the ability to recognize voices right now. So sleepy.... and this felt so nice.... he moved more to the site, and was ready to fall asleep, until... BUMP!
Ouch!
It took a while for him to recover, and to remember what's happening. Angry for falling off the beanbag, he stands up, cursing silently. Why did it have to stop?
muffins and cookies beanbags. Why aren't they a bit bigger? That felt so niiiiiiiiiiice.... *Stretches* However, now the time has come for me to return the favor, cutie...
With it, he returned to his original position on the beanbag, facing Amelia once again.
So do you prefer this.... - he started petting and scratching her head, just like she did to him before,
Or this.... - moved his hands towards her belly, tickling and nuzzling it gently,
or rather this...? - finally, carefully turned her around, and started scratching her back, enjoying the feeling of her soft fur on his paws, waiting for an answer.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

That felt so niiiiiiiiiiice.... *Stretches* However, now the time has come for me to return the favor, cutie...
Amelia gigged as Alex began to tickle and nuzzle her belly, she squirmed a little, but really enjoyed it. Alex stopped scratching her belly and moved to her head and started petting her,
or rather this...?
When Alex moved on to petting her head she missed the tickling of her belly. Amelia laid back in the beanbag chair so that Alex could easily nuzzle her, I think I liked option number 2. looking at Alex so he could resume where he left off.

(Sorry for the short post, I'll post Pyxis as soon as I get back)
Make Pasta not war.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Option number two? - smiled Alex at her, while returning her to lie on her back again. Then, without any warning, his hands started racing her belly up and down, like crazy fast, yet gentle, tickling her.
You like this? - he said, while grinning at her.
Richarson Valley

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Lucky smiled, glad to have the company. "Oh, we're just crossing the bridge to my house and then we're coming back. I'm picking up my keyboard in case there is need to use it." He looks over to Alex and speaks up a little. "I'll be back in like 20 minutes Alex."

-------------------

Balbaroy is sitting against the wall of the room, barely registering most of what's going on when Mai comes over and asks him something. He is about to respond but then she starts to scratch him which causes him to tense up a little and start kicking his leg.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Alex wrote:Option number two? - smiled Alex at her, while returning her to lie on her back again. Then, without any warning, his hands started racing her belly up and down, like crazy fast, yet gentle, tickling her.
You like this? - he said, while grinning at her.
Amelia squirmed with delight as Alex's hands started tickling her like no tomorrow. Amelia was glad that Alex and her could finally spend their time together like this, instead of some random thing that seems to tear them apart every single time they are together. After a while Amelia's giggle went to laughter. The longer Alex kept tickling her belly, the more she laughed, making Amelia ran out of breath, Okay...Okay! That's enough! That's enough!

Pyxis held his water pistol and chased Djinn, Your not getting away from me that easy! pointing the pistol at Djinn trying to find a good shot. He fired once but missed and hit the fence, the wood darkened as it got soaked.
Make Pasta not war.
Toboe

Post by Toboe »

As toast sneaks up to the door, sounds of merriment and laughter float out from within the house. He tries to quell the excitement welling up inside of him. "They sound like they're having so much fun..." Toast whispers to himself. He reaches out his paw to knock on the door. This paw seems to take on a life of it's own, shaking with nervousness. Toast grabs his arm with his free paw, as he looks up at the Side Door of Intimidation, and imagines the house growing larger and larger, the door rising above him like a skyscraper. "Great, now I have to worry about getting stepped on, too."

"It's not fair. Why did I have to move in with that crummy Ahda family. Nothing's right here. Everything stinks!" Just then, he thinks he hears the door handle rattle. Toast, overcome with panic, finds himself frozen in place like a deer caught in the headlights. Of a bus.
Ebly wrote:you're a geek tobes <3
Awaken as a Bear
Alex

Post by Alex »

Amelia wrote:Okay...Okay! That's enough! That's enough!
Enough? That's all you can endure? You've disappointed me....
His voice was joking and mocking at the same time. While she was regaining her breath, Alex starting nuzzling her head again, but this time slow and gentle.
So, what should we do now? I was thinking of ending the auditions with one more song, so I can finally go drink a coffee or just walk around the town, but with Gary. He's leaving tonight....
Upon remembering it, his ears folded back, and his head bent down.

Mai giggled a little at Balbaroy, but it got boring after a couple of seconds.
This is no fun! I want to sing! Where is Alex? - she exclaimed, more to herself than to anybody else.
Richarson Valley

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Alex wrote: Enough? That's all you can endure? You've disappointed me....
His voice was joking and mocking at the same time. While she was regaining her breath, Alex starting nuzzling her head again, but this time slow and gentle.
Amelia nuzzled him back, playing along with Alex. Well, you are very good at it. She kissed his forehead and smiled.

Alex wrote:So, what should we do now? I was thinking of ending the auditions with one more song, so I can finally go drink a coffee or just walk around the town, but with Gary. He's leaving tonight....
Upon remembering it, his ears folded back, and his head bent down.
Amelia ears bent down also, Oh right.... Amelia rolled over so that she was laying on her side, So does that mean I'm not invited? I don't want to leave you again, especially after yesterday. Curling up in the beanbag chair slightly depressed that she might have to leave Alex.
Make Pasta not war.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex just sighed. Sure, he was very happy that Amelia cares about him so much, but this is probably the last time seeing Gary in a while... perhaps a year or so. This was a tight position. What to do?
Well.... from now on, I will see Gary very rarely, you know... probably once a year, and we haven't done anything together during the time he was here yet. So....
However, before ending the sentence, he looked again at Amelia, and stopped talking. There just was something in her face that didn't allow him to finish....
But it's fine! You can tag along, if you want to.
Once said, his head bent down again, watching the floor. Now that she wasn't in sight, Alex regretted what he said. Not that he didn't like her. In fact, he loved her, but, she lives just a couple of blocks away, and Gary is.... well, far far away. But it's over now. A word can't be returned after being spoken.
Richarson Valley

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Amelia slowly looked up Alex with relief in her face, but in the back of her mind she knew that she should really let Alex be alone with Gary. You...You really mean it? Only after she said that she looked away, she started feeling a little bad that she might be getting in the way of Alex, so she quickly changed her answer, You know...I don't have to come, I can always go home... She gave a weak smile at Alex, and hugged him with her left arm, Don't worry about me, I'll be fine with my brother. She moved her head towards Alex's head and started nuzzling his neck.
Make Pasta not war.
BetaNeon

Post by BetaNeon »

Around about this time jack is sleeping off some jet lag that just came up and wouldn't be up for a while.

((I'll check back now and then.))
Jack: S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I-5 A-5 L-8
Alex

Post by Alex »

Dylan wrote:You know...I don't have to come, I can always go home... Don't worry about me, I'll be fine with my brother.
Relieved by the words he heard, and happy about the nuzzling, Alex couldn't help but smile. She'll go home, Gary will be alone with him.... finally. They can do a lot of crazy stuff now, just like before, while Alex lived in the city. Amelia will go home... go home.... wait.. home?
H-hold on. You can't go home!
This was bad. Very very bad! Clear thinking was needed, so in order to get it, he pushed her head away gently, to prevent her from nuzzling him.
You've smoked with me. Your parents will know! You can't go home.
Now this was great. Why did he offer her a smoke? Why did she accept? It looks like Alex is destined to stay away from Gary. But then again.... how bad can it be? Amelia is Amelia, after all.
Richarson Valley

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

H-hold on. You can't go home!
Amelia raised her eyebrow confused, was he trying to keep her from leaving him? What? Why?
You've smoked with me. Your parents will know! You can't go home.
Amelia's eyes widened, of course... she couldn't go home now...her parents would find out that she had smoked and she would probably never hear the end of it. As soon as she stepped through the door they would take one whiff and it would all go down hill from there... Amelia looked up Alex, Your...your right I can't go home right now... Amelia gave out a long sigh and fell back into the beanbag chair. She was tired and wanted to go home, but she couldn't because she smells like smoke...Amelia sighed again, Alex...do you mind if I stay tonight?
Last edited by Dylan on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Make Pasta not war.
Alex

Post by Alex »

You can stay if you'd like, but I tell you, there will be a mess here. Once Gary leaves, I'll have to tell my parents about the ticket I got from the policeman....
As if that was a problem. 300 dollars might be a lot, but his parents won't yell at him for a moment of weakness. Everybody has them. The real problem was finding a place for her to sleep. Heck, even Gary had to sleep with Alex on the same bed (which is pet size, of course), and it was really uncomfortable. Amelia is even taller than Gary. The only solution was for him to sleep on one of the beanbags, while she sleeps on his bed.
Okay, let's go down. Come on.
Once down, Alex went to the living room, to announce that the break is over (with the microphone, of course).
Everybody, the break is over. Please return to the living room.
After the announcement, he waited two minutes for the pets to gather.
So, Lucky requested a song, so let's get this over wi.... uhm.... where's Lucky? And where are Matt and Rachel, for that matter?
The three pets were definitely gone.... his eyes couldn't find them.
Richarson Valley

Mr. BoO

Post by Mr. BoO »

Jazz were leaning on the wall for a while thinking all the time. He didn't notice anything around him. After some time has passed suddenly his back has began to itch so he heard Alex saying over the microphone.
Alex wrote:Everybody, the break is over. Please return to the living room.
So it's time to play another song, okay I should go down maybe they're in a hurry. So Jazz slowly walked downstairs scratching his back.
Jazz S-7 P-10 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-4

caelei

Post by caelei »

Pavelle's ears pricked up, and she yawned, sitting up, stretching a little. She wondered, faintly, what song they would play, but did it reall matter? They seemed to be good at a multitude of songs she had never heard of, so why shoud this one be any different?

Meanwhile...
Magnus came from the kitchen when he heard Alex announce the break was over. He plopped himelf near to where Pavelle sat and grinned at her, then looked forward happily, waiting for the next song.

Meanwhile...
Felix frowned. He twiddled his fingers in a bored sort of manner. His legs were beginning to fall asleep from him sitting on the ground doing nothing for so long. Hmm. He might as well take a short walk around the place. Maybe check out the surroundings. In case he ever had to run past here on the fly. Might be some decent hiding places around. Who knew? He stretched out his legs and jumped to his feet, carefully going around the puppy's doghouse, heading towards one of the sides of Alex and Mai's house. He looked around at their windows, and then stopped when he noticed a small orange bunny rabbit staring at a door in complete and utter fright. He cocked his head, a crooked smile dawning across his face, and snuck up behind the rabbit, being extra careful to be quiet. Then he leaned forward and down, to the rabbit's level, and said, in a perfectly hostile voice, "You wouldn't be planning on breaking in, would you?" Putting on his best impression of Edie when she thinks he's going to do something wrong or teach Magnus something dangerous.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Toboe

Post by Toboe »

The sounds of the voice seemed to reach into Toast's back and twist his spine. Suddenly he felt dizzy.
"This is it. My worst fears have come true, just like I thought they would. I'm going to be arrested and put in a pound and two big dogs named Spike and Killer are going to hang me by my ears and use me as a piñata. I didn't even make it two days here." One ear twitched involuntarily.
As darkness crept in, Toast felt the doormat buckle and fall. Or was that him?
Ebly wrote:you're a geek tobes <3
Awaken as a Bear
caelei

Post by caelei »

Felix heard the rabbit say something about prison, dogs, and a pinata, and then the little guy keeled over at his feet. For a second the raccoon just stood there, momentarily surprised at the bunny's reaction. And then he let out a small chuckle, amused, and opened the side door, stepping over the fainted animal. He found himself in the kitchen ((I assume the door lets in here)) and nearly gagged as he inhaled the air and found the remnants of cigarette smoke and pizza scents floating around. He quickly shut the door, jumping over the rabbit and a couple feet away, coughing and hacking. Ugh. Who had been smoking? And around food? His eyes were watering, but instead of just leaving and going home, like he wanted to, he headed towards the front door instead. He opened that one, cautious of the air quality, but it seemed cleaner this way, so he entered slowly, sniffing warily. He could still detect smoke, but definately not as concentrated. Good. He made his way to the living room, where a bunch of pets were sitting, waiting for something. He didn't really care what. He scanned the room, ignored Edie and Magnus, and found Alex. He was the owner of the house, right? Well, not the 'owner', but close enough. He decided the rabbit would be this guy's problem, instead of his own. The little guy was lying at Alex's doorstep, after all. He approached the cat, noticing that Alex smelled like smoke. Crinkling his nose against the smell, he said, "There's a fainted rabbit out on your doorstep. Timid little thing, I guess. I don't know if you want to leave him out there all alone where anyone could find him, or what." He shrugged.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex was surprised that there was another pet raccoon entering his house. And he was sniffing.
Felix wrote:There's a fainted rabbit out on your doorstep. Timid little thing, I guess. I don't know if you want to leave him out there all alone where anyone could find him, or what.
This sounded very very weird. A rabbit, fainted? There weren't any rabbits in the house earlier, were there? Assuming Felix is talking about the front door, Alex went out, still confused about this, and looked around. No rabbits. Well, what else to expect? He returned to the raccoon...
Hey, are you drunk or something? There are no rabbits out there! And why in the world would you walk in here, without even knocking, and tell me that stupid story?
Although this was actually amusing, since there was nothing else to do while waiting for Lucky. Where is Lucky, anyway? If he doesn't show up soon, Alex will have to end the auditions sooner than planned, announce his decisions and shoo everyone away.
Richarson Valley

Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

O'Connor walked up the steps of his house, carrying Tory, who was still fast asleep in his arms. He took the bird into his room, and put Tory on his bed. Ah've gaw' te ge' 'im 'is oun sleapin' quarteres, he thought. Slightly bored, O'Connor looked around, spying his violin. He smiled, and picked it up. An old past time of his that he hadn't done in awhile popped into his head.

A few minutes later, O'Connor found himself on the roof of his house. The sun had almost dropped below the horizon by now; stars were slowly popping out. O'Connor plucked the strings of his violin to make sure they were in tune. Then, starting slowly and picking up speed, he began to play a rendition of "Amazing Grace", adding in the harmony as best as he could on the instrument. He began to play louder, and put all of his focus into the instrument, closing his eyes. It was an enjoyable experience for him, playing his violin. And as he continued to play, he lost awareness of all that was around him.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
caelei

Post by caelei »

Hey, are you drunk or something? There are no rabbits out there! And why in the world would you walk in here, without even knocking, and tell me that stupid story?
Felix became annoyed, and though it didn't show on his face it could be heard, slightly, in his tone of voice. But only slightly. "First of all, I do not 'drink'. Nor have I ever been 'drunk'. And I will never, ever get 'drunk' by any sort of disgustingly-flavored human alcoholic beverage." He paused momentarily, then continued. "Your second statement is incorrect. That is because you assumed the fainted rabbit would lie on your front doorstep; there is another door to the side of the house that you apparently forgot about. That's where the rabbit is. And as for me just walking in here, I suppose I thought that it was open-invitation, considering that you are currently holding auditions in your home. Sorry if you feel that I have 'trespassed' in any way." He was beginning to wonder why he had come in here at all. He should've just let the rabbit be and went home. Especially because of the reception he had recieved. Huh. The one time he decided to do something he classified as nice and help out the rabbit, he practically gets insulted. He also wondered what was wrong with Alex. Because Felix had been under the umpression that almost all pets were happy-go-lucky pretty much all of the time. Look at Magnus, for instance... Weird. Maybe Alex used to be a stray, or something.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Djinn laughed then did an athletic roll which made him go prone on the ground behind some tall grass and aiming at Dylan letting a barrage of sprays out.
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Pyxis avoided Djinn's barrage of water, shifting his weight so that he slid on with his foot as his upper body slowly touched the ground. He lifted his gun up and sprayed wildly into the tall grass hoping to hit his target.
You can stay if you'd like, but I tell you, there will be a mess here. Once Gary leaves, I'll have to tell my parents about the ticket I got from the policeman...
Amelia stared blankly at Alex as he left the room, Police...man? Did Alex do something to get in trouble? Amelia shook her head, No...he is too nice, It might have just been an accident or something...I guess I'll ask him about it later or something, but right now to listen to the last performance. Amelia slowly walked downstairs and entered the living room where she saw everyone getting ready.
Make Pasta not war.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Felix wrote:First of all, I do not 'drink'. Nor have I ever been 'drunk'. And I will never, ever get 'drunk' by any sort of disgustingly-flavored human alcoholic beverage. Your second statement is incorrect. That is because you assumed the fainted rabbit would lie on your front doorstep; there is another door to the side of the house that you apparently forgot about. That's where the rabbit is. And as for me just walking in here, I suppose I thought that it was open-invitation, considering that you are currently holding auditions in your home. Sorry if you feel that I have 'trespassed' in any way.
The raccoon spoke the truth. What Alex said was a result of getting angry for not seeing any rabbits. Now he was rude to someone again.
You're right, you're right... sorry for being so rude. I'll go see what's wrong with the rabbit.
With it, he leaved the living room, went through the kitchen and opened the backdoor. There really was a fainted rabbit there. How did he get here? Why did he faint? Who is he, in the first place? Alex never saw him around. Sigh. Another problem to worry about. He lifted the rabbit carefully, not wanting to hurt him if there are any external injuries, and placed him on one of the kitchen chairs, while leaving the door open, so fresh air can come in. There wasn't much that could be done, only leave him there until he gets better. Right now, there are other things to worry about, like, Lucky's disappearance. All we need to end this auditions is him. It's getting late.
Richarson Valley

caelei

Post by caelei »

You're right, you're right... sorry for being so rude. I'll go see what's wrong with the rabbit.
Felix was again confused by this cat's behavior. First unfriendly, and then suddenly submissive? It didn't make sense, him changing emotions so fast. When Felix believed his anger was justified, he stayed in that mindset for a while. One argument would not have gotten him to back down so easily. This Alex must be a pet, then. Felix frowned, then headed over to Edie, sitting down without a word. She looked a little anxious, so he turned his head away from her, feigning a 'cold shoulder'. Let her think that he was upset about this morning. It might provide leverage later on. Magnus was not paying attention, his tail starting to wag slightly in anticipation of the next song.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

Matthew and Rachel followed Lucky down the street. "So you play the keyboard, too?" Matthew asked. "You're a pet of many talents, I see. So how long have you been playing?"

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Lucky grinned on the way down the road. "Well, I've pretty much always been into music. I took up the piano when I was young, like 2 or something. For a long while all I heard was classical and folk then after awhile I heard some classic rock. Bowie I think it was, and since then I took up as many instruments as I can. I could be a one man band if I took the time to learn how to play that many instruments at once."
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

"Well I just stick to my violin, and a very small bit of piano, I suppose," Matthew chuckled. "I still remember starting out on my tiny eigth-size violin, with it's horrible tone." He made a face, and Rachel laughed. "I think you damaged our hearing with that thing," she teased. "So... are we almost at your house? I'm sure Alex is probably waiting on us," she asked.

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Lucky nodded to a house. "It's this one, one sec." He runs in real quick and comes back out with his keyboard and checking the time. "Okay, we should probably hurry back."
(Missingo, if you would like make your next post at Alex's house and we'll say we got back pretty quickly.)
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

Rachel, Matthew, and Lucky hurried back to Alex' house. It was getting late, and the sun was almost completely hidden behind the horizon. The auditions would probably have to end soon. Before long, they reached Alex' house. Matthew went up and knocked on the front door, hoping Alex wouldn't be upset by their few minutes of absence.

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
Alex

Post by Alex »

Someone knocked on the door. Upon opening it, Alex discovered that it's Matt, Rachel and Lucky, carrying his keyboard.
Finally. Where were you? And why did you bring your keyboard? We have a functional keyboard right here! And besides, I plan on ending this with one more song, the one you requested. It's getting late, my parents will get back home soon. Get inside.
He moved to the side, making enough space for them to get it. As the darkness outside caught his eye, a bad feeling woke up in him, unleashed by the fact that mom and dad might return soon. What will they say about the ticket? They'll surely be mad, won't they? And that rabbit in the kitchen.... dads reaction won't be nice.

After they walked in, he closed the door and went back to the living room. Mai and that dog Jazz were already ready for playing.

(OOC: Anybody who'll post next, feel free to post about the performance. It doesn't have to be a performance post like Buck did, just let's get it over with this song)
Richarson Valley

Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Djinn took a quick survey of the area, taking in the surroundings before standing up and running to the tree near the house, running up a couple of steps and then climbing the rest of the way to the first branch, firing his water pistol down at Pyxis.
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Pyxis kept firing at Djinn, making shooting noises with his mouth with each burst as he chased him. Djinn started climbing up a tree, firing down upon him as he shot down at him. Pyxis noticed was at a disadvantage now as his bursts couldn't quite reach Djinn. Finally the first contact was made. Water splashed over Pyxis as he tried to get closer, making him drop his water gun as the cold spring air made him shiver. OKAY, BAD IDEA TO DO IT OUTSIDE!
Last edited by Dylan on Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Make Pasta not war.
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Djinn noticed Pyxis shiver and drop the gun, worried he jumped of the tree, doing an acrobatic roll when he hits the ground to avoid getting hurt and dashing over. "Hey, are you okay? Did I hit you in the eye or something?"
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Djinn wrote:Djinn noticed Pyxis shiver and drop the gun, worried he jumped of the tree, doing an acrobatic roll when he hits the ground to avoid getting hurt and dashing over. "Hey, are you okay? Did I hit you in the eye or something?"
Pyxis kept shivering, I think it is a little too cold to play with water pistols... He knelt to the ground to try and gain more warmth. l-l-lets g-g-inside....k-kay?
Make Pasta not war.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

'Hmm...tree tree tree tree...'
Keeshah wrote:Sara an Rav walk back home,
Rav barks at venison who is walking on the other side of the street..
'Huh? Oh. It's Rav. Didn't I want to talk to him about something...?'

Venison walked across the street, headed towards the German shep and his owner. Venison then realized that he had not yet greeted Sara with his new coat color, and wondered how she'd react...

"Hello, Sara. I know it's been a couple of weeks, but would you mind if I stayed the night?"

(OOC: Aaaaaaaccccckkkkkk! Such a weak post. Oh well, I should be able to get back into the groove of things soon.)
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote:'Hmm...tree tree tree tree...'
Keeshah wrote:Sara an Rav walk back home,
Rav barks at venison who is walking on the other side of the street..
'Huh? Oh. It's Rav. Didn't I want to talk to him about something...?'
OOC: Gah, barely remember what he wanted to ask too.

Venison walked across the street, headed towards the German shep and his owner. Venison then realized that he had not yet greeted Sara with his new coat color, and wondered how she'd react...

"Hello, Sara. I know it's been a couple of weeks, but would you mind if I stayed the night?"

Rav wag wags his tail excitedly as Venison comes across the street, pulling on the leash to grab an hug the coydog, then pulls up short. remembering the coydog doesn't like emotional greetings..
Hi there .. Umm going are way??
leaning forwards an sniffing at Venison, crinkling up his nose.
Have you been in a fire? you smell smokey..

Sara waves her hand..
It's good to see you again, an of course you can still stay with us. I wouldn't kick out one of my doggies in need. even if that doggie doesn't want to be my doggie..
I'm sure you have plenty of stories to tell, of your adventures while you were gone.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5