HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

mathgrant

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by mathgrant »

"Nice meeting you, O'Connor, Tory," Brian said, shaking the former's paw. He let the red avian creature rest. "Hey, that's like oak, and then honor. We met at that oak tree; maybe that's how I'll remember your name. It's an honor meeting you!"

I truly hope O'Connor's kinder than those other friends I've had the displeasure of meeting. I really need some good friends. I'll keep an open mind.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

mathgrant wrote:"Nice meeting you, O'Connor, Tory," Brian said, shaking the former's paw. He let the red avian creature rest. "Hey, that's like oak, and then honor. We met at that oak tree; maybe that's how I'll remember your name. It's an honor meeting you!"
O'Connor gave Brian a look. Oak? Honor? Ah, weill, he thought, but didn't pay it any mind. "Ah, here we are," he realized, as the house appeared in front of them. "Weill, Ah'm gonna get sum sleip, bein' old ahn' ahll, but com' bye 'round nuine therteh, ahnd wei'll head daown teh the Wall. It's the local coffeh shop." And with that, O'Connor waved goodbye, and headed inside. He thought about waking Trevor, but instead, he just collapsed in the foyer and fell asleep.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav had gotten up when the pets began filtering back from the raid..

Wondering what had happened to the cats, who had been the whole cause of this mess after all.
but was told everyone had gotten out, an that they split up into smaller parties, after crossing under the road.
First tactually sound thing you all have done all night. Rav praises.

Then helps Cier carry Venison back to the barn. placing him in the #3 stall, The one Rav had been making into Venison's room anyway, for the times Venison would want to get away an be alone for a while. It was still pretty sparse, just a throw rug on the floor, and a wooden twin bed sized frame.. no mattress yet, but it does have several cushions off discarded couches from the neighborhood, an warm blankets.
Rav must be sneaking out on trash nights to collect such usable treasures.

Rav worries, cleans an fusses over venison's injuries, until he is threatened with being throttled with his own tail, if he doesn't stop, by the delirious coydog.
Well, i see things are back to normal here now.. sleep well little adventurer..
An heads back up into the tower to listen to the pets telling him of what happened at the animal control, before falling asleep again, snuggled back up against Magnus..

** meanwhile later on in the morning **

Rav gets up.. (snap crackle pop).. OoOoh stiff.. then well Duh.. you were sleeping on the wooden floor instead of in one of the bean bags.. he chides himself..
Caelei wrote:
Cier standing a while away, looking out the window. "Oh, uh. Hi, Cier." She whispered at the dog, noticing the mouse in the window. "Um. You, too, Endellion. Er... good morning?" She felt kind of awkward. She had never been to a "sleepover" before, and didn't know what was supposed to happen when she woke up and wasn't able to quietly sneak away.

Rav barks quietly, hey there good morning..
Trotting over to hug an snuggle Cier an Pavelle.
How are you two doing this morning??
Rav asks, goes Oooh as if a light bulb pops on over his head.
Some thing i should have thought to ask last night.. Has anyone checked to see if all the pets have gotten back, with all there stuff? No one missing a tag off there collar? or missing their collar?? Don't want to leave a trail that would lead animal control back to us.

Rav yawns an stretches...
Well, looks like it's time for me to go gather all the supplies to feed breakfast to all these pets.. see you all in a few..
As Rav trots off to the house to collect the needed foods..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' watched them greet each other, but she was too lost in thought to hear what they were saying."I could just go over and say hi... They don't look mean. She started to walk towards them but stopped when the Scottie dog lead the other away. "Hi-..." They had walked away. "Ah, nuts." Walking over to the tree one of them was sat at and slumped against it. Closing her eyes, she relaxed in the sun, it didn't take look till she had drifted off to sleep.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Pepper mumbled various insults to Sal under his breath as she left the room. It took him about 15 minutes to clean up the rest of the mess Sal had made. He whiped his forehead with his left paw before leaving the room and stomping downstairs. He hopped up onto a chair, with a knife and fork in his hand.
"I'm starving, what's for dinner?" he asked his mother, who was just about finishing up. She replied abruptly with "Sal's probably got herself lost, go find her."
Pepper grit his teeth and placed the knife and fork on the table. He opened the front door and slammed it behind him, before walking off in a random direction in search for Sal.

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex changed directions multiple times, before deciding to get a newspaper and sit in the Wall to read it. There was some change in his leather jacket, so he bought today's newspaper, and started reading while walking.
"Massive escape from Animal Control!"
Yesterday night, a group of animals broke into the animal control building, and freed all caged animals that were there. The workers say the breaking group consists of a dark-gray cat, two raccoons and two dogs. Some of the caged animals were very dangerous. Animal Control advices you to keep your pets and children inside. Animal Control officers will be patrolling Richardson Valley in the next few days, hoping to catch the escaped animals. More on page 4."

Alex was shocked. A break-in? Escape? Dangerous strays? This was horrible. He headed home, but after a while of walking, saw a dog lying under an oak. Alex jumped. What if this is an escaped stray? But upon looking better, he realized it couldn't be, because the dog has a collar. That didn't change the fact that she was lying under an oak - if she spent the night there, it would be bad for her. Despite spring coming to Richardson Valley, the nights were still cold. The black cat walked towards the dog, put his paw on her shoulder, and starting shaking her lightly.
Hey, are you alright? Why are you sleeping outside?
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' shrugged off the touch, opening her eye slightly she stared up at the blurred image of a black and white feline and closed her eye again. "Peeeepper. Five more minutes." But it suddenly clicked to her that it wasn't Pepper's voice, opening her eyes she jumped up and step back from the stranger. "Who, what? Sorry, I thought you where my brother. I'm-I'm fine. Wait, I'm not fine, I'm lost." She spoke in a strong british accent. "I've just move here and I hav' no idea where I live. I don't even know the name of the street." Shaking her head, her ears flopped around, "Oh," Reaching her hand out to offer a shake she smiled slightly "I'm Sal'"
mathgrant

Post by mathgrant »

Teh Brawler wrote:O'Connor gave Brian a look. Oak? Honor? Ah, weill, he thought, but didn't pay it any mind. "Ah, here we are," he realized, as the house appeared in front of them. "Weill, Ah'm gonna get sum sleip, bein' old ahn' ahll, but com' bye 'round nuine therteh, ahnd wei'll head daown teh the Wall. It's the local coffeh shop." And with that, O'Connor waved goodbye, and headed inside. He thought about waking Trevor, but instead, he just collapsed in the foyer and fell asleep.
Brian noticed the look O'Connor gave him. Crap, he probably thinks I'm weird for my affinity for wordplay, Brian thought. Way to leave a good first impression, Brian. However, when he realized he'd been invited to The Wall, he become more hopeful. "I'd love to meet you guys at The Wall!" Brian shouted. "9:30 it is!"

Brian waved O'Connor and Tory goodbye, and headed back home. When he got there, he noticed a cat and a border collie, both black and white, socializing beneath the oak tree where he had been. He wasn't sure how to react to these animals on his property, since he didn't know them, so Brian decided to go back inside his house.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Sal' wrote:I've just move here and I hav' no idea where I live. I don't even know the name of the street. I'm Sal'
Alex facepawed. What a day to get lost. He should better help her, before something bad happens, considering the news.
You should go home, now. Do you remember how your neighborhood looks? Any details? Anything? I'll try and bring you home, we can't waste any time. - he said, speaking quickly, and nervously.
Alex wouldn't usually do this, but this was an extreme situation, after all. Maybe he's taking it too seriously, maybe there really weren't that bad strays, and if there were, animal control will take care of it, but still, better safe than sorry.
Richarson Valley

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Tilted her had at the nervous tone in his voice. "No-No, I didn't notice any details. I think." She span around a few times, "I came from... That direction I think." She pointed down the road with her left as she scratched her head with the other. "At least. I think it was that way- Oh, I remember in the end of a street, I walked past an abandoned house to get here. If that helps." She rubbed the back of her head. "I'm sorry, I'm not very... Smart."
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Pepper was still stomping down the street in search for Sal. He had no idea where she might be, and he himself was new to this neighbourhood.
"Sal! Sal!!!" he screamed. "Get your butt home, I'm hungry!".
He continued to walk until he found a patch of grass. He immediately slumped down in it.
"Argh! Why do I have to babysit her all the time!? She's older than me!" he complained, laying on his back.
"Maybe if I just wait here, she'll walk past... I'm not gonna get anywhere by just walking around anyways."

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Kaido wrote:Pepper was still stomping down the street in search for Sal. He had no idea where she might be, and he himself was new to this neighbourhood.
"Sal! Sal!!!" he screamed. "Get your butt home, I'm hungry!".
He continued to walk until he found a patch of grass. He immediately slumped down in it.
"Argh! Why do I have to babysit her all the time!? She's older than me!" he complained, laying on his back.
"Maybe if I just wait here, she'll walk past... I'm not gonna get anywhere by just walking around anyways."
O'Connor awoke to the sound of a screaming cat. Grumbling, he stood up, put Tory down, and walked outside. "Oi, whu's with the yeillin'? Ye luse yer tail or somethin?" He walked over to Peper, and put out his hand to help the cat up.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Teh Brawler wrote: O'Connor awoke to the sound of a screaming cat. Grumbling, he stood up, put Tory down, and walked outside. "Oi, whu's with the yeillin'? Ye luse yer tail or somethin?" He walked over to Peper, and put out his hand to help the cat up.
"A-agh! I... I didn't see you there..." he said, taking his hand and pulling himself up, "Well uh... I kinda lost a dog. You wouldn't happen to have seen her would you? She's about this high...", he said motioning a height a bit above himself, "she's a border collie... and wears a red ascot."
Pepper rubbed the back of his head, "Oh but of course, we've never met! My name's Pepper. Yours?"

Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Kaido wrote:"A-agh! I... I didn't see you there..." he said, taking his hand and pulling himself up, "Well uh... I kinda lost a dog. You wouldn't happen to have seen her would you? She's about this high...", he said motioning a height a bit above himself, "she's a border collie... and wears a red ascot."
Pepper rubbed the back of his head, "Oh but of course, we've never met! My name's Pepper. Yours?"
"Eh? Ah, Ah'm O'Connor. Ahnd, no, Ah haven't sein this dog of which ye speak. There wus a whuite terrier, though. Don' kno ef tha' heilps." O'Connor rubbed his temples in a frustrated manner. "Oi, wit' all o' theise pets movin' in, ahnd ahnimal control on the fritz, thengs ahre gonna get even craezier than usual," he mumbled to himself. "Bu', sense Ah'm up, Ah muight ahs weill heilp ye fuind yer friend."
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Teh Brawler wrote: "Eh? Ah, Ah'm O'Connor. Ahnd, no, Ah haven't sein this dog of which ye speak. There wus a whuite terrier, though. Don' kno ef tha' heilps." O'Connor rubbed his temples in a frustrated manner. "Oi, wit' all o' theise pets movin' in, ahnd ahnimal control on the fritz, thengs ahre gonna get even craezier than usual," he mumbled to himself. "Bu', sense Ah'm up, Ah muight ahs weill heilp ye fuind yer friend."
"Nice to meet you, O'Connor. But I've never met any white terrier here... infact, you're the first I've met here. But uh... animal control? What's going on with that?", Pepper smiled and nodded politely, "Oh! But I'd love some help finding her. I mean, if it's no trouble of course."

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Amelia just realized that this was her new neighbor! Amelia quickly looked towards her house to see if anyone noticed if she was missing, by the looks of it, still quiet... I guess it wouldn't hurt to say hi while I was leaving... Amelia walked up to the door and rung the bell. Until that moment she only realized she had nothing interesting to say.
Make Pasta not war.
mathgrant

Post by mathgrant »

On his way back into the house, Brian noticed a copy of the local newspaper. Mom and Dad must have already subscribed to this, he thought as he grabbed it and took it inside. Back inside the house, Brian took a seat on the sofa, and was soon again working on Sudoku. Several minutes later, Mrs. Dewitt walked into the den. "Good morning, Mom," Brian said to her, showing her the paper.

"Good morning, Brian," she said back to him, yawning a little bit. "Hey, the paper! Thanks!" She petted Brian on the head with one hand as she took the paper from him with the other; this made him very happy.

At this moment, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," said Mrs. Dewitt, as she walked up to the door. Looking through the peephole, she saw a dark gray cat. "I think it's a pet coming to welcome us to the neighborhood," she said, motioning for Brian to come as she opened the door.
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Amelia watched as the door opened in front of her, Hello! I'm Amelia! She said with a smile on her face, while looking inside curiously trying to find that dog she saw earlier. I just wanted to say hello and welcome to the neighborhood...
Make Pasta not war.
mathgrant

Post by mathgrant »

Brian ran up to the door, and was there a few seconds after Amelia introduced herself. "Say hi to Amelia, Brian," Mrs. Dewitt said.

"Hello, Amelia," Brian said to this cat he'd never met before, waving. At least she didn't trip on you, Brian thought to himself. Maybe that'll help you leave a good first impression on her. Just don't say anything dorky. Brian looked down, and remembered he was holding his Sudoku book; he instantly hid it behind his back.
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Amelia smiled as she saw Brian, she waved her paw at him. Hello... trailing off while she thought of something to say. Um...Nice to meet you... Amelia almost facepawed as she said that. ...Why does this always happen to me? She pointed to her house. Um...I live in that house right there, along with my brother...but he doesn't know you live here yet though.
Make Pasta not war.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Laxan wrote:Tilted her had at the nervous tone in his voice. "No-No, I didn't notice any details. I think." She span around a few times, "I came from... That direction I think." She pointed down the road with her left as she scratched her head with the other. "At least. I think it was that way- Oh, I remember in the end of a street, I walked past an abandoned house to get here. If that helps." She rubbed the back of her head. "I'm sorry, I'm not very... Smart."
This just made Alex facepaw again. The dog reminded him of Mai. He smiled, while looking at her confused face. Despite it being funny, it made the quest to bring her home harder.
Abandoned house... Yeah, I know where that is. It's near Lucky's house. Come on, let's go this direction. - he said, and started walking, while pointing to the direction of the old house.
Richarson Valley

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Nodded "Good, Pepper is probably eating my sausages as we speak." She looked down where Alex had been pointing, which was the opposite direction to which she believed she had come from. "Ah, em." She facepawed and followed Alex down the street. "I'm really thankful for this... Em... I didn't catch your name."
mathgrant

Post by mathgrant »

Dylan wrote:Amelia smiled as she saw Brian, she waved her paw at him. Hello... trailing off while she thought of something to say. Um...Nice to meet you... Amelia almost facepawed as she said that. ...Why does this always happen to me? She pointed to her house. Um...I live in that house right there, along with my brother...but he doesn't know you live here yet though.
"Nice meeting you, too, Amelia!" Brian said. "Hey, Mom, may I go next door to meet them sometime?"

"Certainly," Mrs. Dewitt said. "I'd love for you to meet new people in this neighborhood!" She then turned to Amelia. "Come on in, Amelia, and make yourself comfortable. Tell us more about yourself."
Alex

Post by Alex »

Laxan wrote:Good, Pepper is probably eating my sausages as we speak. I'm really thankful for this... Em... I didn't catch your name.
You don't have to be thankful. I just like to help out where I can. I'm Alexander, by the way, but everyone calls me Alex. So... your brother is a cat, right? That's why you assumed it was him when I woke you up? - he talked, while they were moving, hoping Sal will recognize her house.
Richarson Valley

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

mathgrant wrote:
"Nice meeting you, too, Amelia!" Brian said. "Hey, Mom, may I go next door to meet them sometime?"

"Certainly," Mrs. Dewitt said. "I'd love for you to meet new people in this neighborhood!" She then turned to Amelia. "Come on in, Amelia, and make yourself comfortable. Tell us more about yourself."
Thank you! Amelia said as she walked inside Brian's house, I guess you can call me a little nerdy...
she said while she corrected her glasses, and I always have to watch over my brother, he tends to get into trouble a lot...Too much actually. Amelia said as she remembered last night.
Make Pasta not war.
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' kept her eyes on the houses as they went past, she knew it was one of them. "Alexander, that's a nice name. Yeah, Pepper, he looks a lot like you actually apart from the..." Meaning the scar, she trailed off and thought better of mentioning it. Lucky she spotted a change in subject, "there's my house!" She pointed to a house with a blue door. "Thanks Alex, I better go, Mum will be throwing a fit. Maybe I'll see you around?"
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Kaido wrote:"Nice to meet you, O'Connor. But I've never met any white terrier here... infact, you're the first I've met here. But uh... animal control? What's going on with that?", Pepper smiled and nodded politely, "Oh! But I'd love some help finding her. I mean, if it's no trouble of course."
"Aye, that'd bei no trouble a' ahll. Bu' ferst......" O'Connor ran in and grabbed Tory, putting him on his head. He was about to run out when-
"O'Connor! Where have you been????"
O'Connor found himself glomped by his owner halfway out the door. "Ach, Trevor! Ah'm sorreh, yesterdei wuz hectic! Ah wuz gonna talk to ye before, but pe's 'ave been poppin' up left ahn' ruight tudei!"
"But you don't know how worried I've been! You and Tory were out all night! And with the whole ordeal with Animal Control, you two could have ended up two states over, and I wouldn't have had any idea! You're not a puppy anymore, and if you had gotten hurt...."
O'Connor squirmed in Trevor's arms. Even though the terrier was relatively the oldest one here, it seemed like a classic teenager/mother moment, except for the fact that O'Connor was a dog, and Trevor was a 31-year-old bachelor. "Ach! Trevor, Ah'm kuinda.....Ah, leit goh!"
Throughout the commotion, Tory woke up. He blinked a couple times, yawned, and was thrown off of O'Connor's head by a particularly strong jostle. He caught himself in midair, shook his head, and flew over to Pepper, landing on the cat's head. He peeked down and cried, "Hi! I'm Tory! I'm gonna hang out here until they stop hugging!"
Last edited by Teh Brawler on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Keeshah
Game Master

A breakfest interupted!!

Post by Keeshah »

Rav was busy in his house, preparing breakfast for the pets in the barn. when a forest green ~Pet Ranger~ pick-up pulls into his driveway.

Answering the knock at the door, Rav is greeted by his trainer from the animal control center, Christopher. If there are any pets watching from the tower windows...
in about 30 mins, Rav is lead out to the truck, leashed an muzzled, by his trainer.
Sara hugs him, an pats the top of his head, as he gets in on the passenger side, an is driven off.
Last edited by Keeshah on Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Cier looked over at Pavelle as she addressed him, "Hello Pavelle, how are you this morning?" He asked. Del continued to look out the window, and gave no indication that she had heard. Cier smiled. "She gets like this sometimes. Lost in thought, probably thinking of some new invention. It's best not to disturb her." He turned when he heard a commotion, and saw the other mouse, Dylan. He crouched down near the little animal, speaking soothingly. "Don't worry, you're in the barn, Magnus brought you here last night, remember?"
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
mathgrant

Post by mathgrant »

Dylan wrote:
mathgrant wrote:

Thank you! Amelia said as she walked inside Brian's house, I guess you can call me a little nerdy...
she said while she corrected her glasses, and I always have to watch over my brother, he tends to get into trouble a lot...Too much actually. Amelia said as she remembered last night.
Nerdy? Brian thought. Sweet! Maybe I don't have to hide my true personality from her. Brian produced his Sudoku book again. "I'm so relieved to hear you're a nerd. I've been scared to let it on, but I'm a bit of one, too. I mean, look, I do Sudoku, and that's probably the least nerdy thing I do!" Brian laughed. "Good luck with your brother, by the way; I've never had a sibling, but I hear they're really troublesome at times. But I also hear you just tend to love them no matter what, because they're family. At least, you're supposed to." He smiled. "I wish I had a brother, or a friend who'd treat me like one, at least."
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Teh Brawler wrote: "Aye, that'd bei no trouble a' ahll. Bu' ferst......" O'Connor ran in and grabbed Tory, putting him on his head. He was about to run out when-
"O'Connor! Where have you been????"
O'Connor found himself glomped by his owner halfway out the door. "Ach, Trevor! Ah'm sorreh, yesterdei wuz hectic! Ah wuz gonna talk to ye before, but pe's 'ave been poppin' up left ahn' ruight tudei!"
"But you don't know how worried I've been! You and Tory were out all night! And with the whole ordeal with Animal Control, you two could have ended up two states over, and I wouldn't have had any idea! You're not a puppy anymore, and if you had gotten hurt...."
O'Connor squirmed in Trevor's arms. Even though the terrier was relatively the oldest one here, it seemed like a classic teenager/mother moment, except for the fact that O'Connor was a dog, and Trevor was a 31-year-old bachelor. "Ach! Trevor, Ah'm kuinda.....Ah, leit goh!"
Throughout the commotion, Tory woke up. He blinked a couple times, yawned, and was thrown off of O'Connor's head by a particularly strong jostle. He caught himself in midair, shook his head, and flew over to Pepper, landing on the cat's head. He peeked down and cried, "Hi! I'm Tory! I'm gonna hang out here until they stop hugging!"
"A-agh!", he cried, flailing around slightly. After a second or two, he calmed down.
"Uh... Tory... right? You scared the livin' daylights out of me!", he sighed, putting his paw on his chest, "Eheh... your friend seems to have been missed, am I right?". It felt slightly strange having something on his head. Any part of the avian variety back home were cocky and arrogant, laughing at the fact the cats couldn't reach them. Truthfully, birds weren't exactly part of his diet... Pepper was generally a pacifist by nature... generally. "Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you... Tory was it? My name's Pepper."

Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Kaido wrote:"A-agh!", he cried, flailing around slightly. After a second or two, he calmed down.
"Uh... Tory... right? You scared the livin' daylights out of me!", he sighed, putting his paw on his chest, "Eheh... your friend seems to have been missed, am I right?". It felt slightly strange having something on his head. Any part of the avian variety back home were cocky and arrogant, laughing at the fact the cats couldn't reach them. Truthfully, birds weren't exactly part of his diet... Pepper was generally a pacifist by nature... generally. "Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you... Tory was it? My name's Pepper."
"Hi, Pepper! Did you just move here?" Tory asked, curious.
O'Connor continued to shrug, attempting to get out of the situation. "Aye, Ah ge' i'! Ah'm sorreh! Ah'll maeke i' up tu yeh!" Trevor let go slowly, and O'Connor dusted himself off. "Wei'll spend a dei tegethere sometuime this weik, Ah promese."
"Alright, but I want you home before I go on my date tonight, 'kay?"
"Aye."
"Alright, then, you go have a good day. I'll see you two later."
Trevor headed back inside, and O'Connor walked up to the two. "Ruight, le's fuind yer friend naow."
Tory's head perked up. "Friend? What friend?"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Teh Brawler wrote: "Hi, Pepper! Did you just move here?" Tory asked, curious.
O'Connor continued to shrug, attempting to get out of the situation. "Aye, Ah ge' i'! Ah'm sorreh! Ah'll maeke i' up tu yeh!" Trevor let go slowly, and O'Connor dusted himself off. "Wei'll spend a dei tegethere sometuime this weik, Ah promese."
"Alright, but I want you home before I go on my date tonight, 'kay?"
"Aye."
"Alright, then, you go have a good day. I'll see you two later."
Trevor headed back inside, and O'Connor walked up to the two. "Ruight, le's fuind yer friend naow."
Tory's head perked up. "Friend? What friend?"
Pepper moved his eyes upwards in an attempt to see Tory, "Yeah, we moved in yesterday night. And... I guess you could call her my sister. She's called Sal, she's a border collie."
He then nodded towards O'Connor, "I honestly have no idea where she might be... she's probably out wrecking half the neighbourhood."

Alex

Post by Alex »

Sal' wrote:Thanks Alex, I better go, Mum will be throwing a fit. Maybe I'll see you around?
Sure! - nodded Alex, then smiled, and waved her goodbye. She seemed like a fun person to be with, and if her brother is similar to him, perhaps they could become good friends. However, didn't she say something about a difference between them? Yes, there was something....but what? She didn't say, but it's not like she forgot - it rather seemed like inappropriate to say, judging by her voice. Perhaps there's something bad on her brother? Or was the problem in him? Alex was thinking about this while walking home. He put his paw on the face, thinking, and then felt his scar.
That's gotta be it!
Other pets usually miss his scar, or they ignore it. Sal' was the first who actually showed that she noticed it here in Richardson Valley.

"Where have you been?" - asked mom, once Alex entered the house.
In a walk.
"This early? Before we moved, you hated walks. You were home almost all the time."
Yeah yeah, I listen to you all the time about me changing. Now leave me alone. - he said, while putting in his earphones. He laid on the couch, closed his eyes, and started listening to music.
"What's that?" - asked mom, as she saw the newspaper in his pocket.
Newspaper. Now let me listen to music.
"You never change." - she smiled, and grabbed the newspaper.

"WHAT?" - came a scream. "Alex, have you read this?! Escape from animal control? You and Mai are not leaving the house!"
His expression changed to a sad and angry one. But mom! I've been home all day yesterday and it was horrible! I haven't seen Ame... I mean, the neighborhood for a whole day!
"Call Amelia over to your house, but you're not leaving!"
Alex blushed, because she realized he's talking about Amelia, but that didn't matter now. What mattered is that it's better for him to go to Amelia, because there's a possibility for her to get hurt by the escaped strays. However, arguing with mom was out of the question. He'll convince her somehow later...
Richarson Valley

caelei

Post by caelei »

"Hello Pavelle, how are you this morning? She gets like this sometimes. Lost in thought, probably thinking of some new invention. It's best not to disturb her."
Pavelle nodded, looking at the mouse with no irritation, just a hint of curiosity. She leaned forward a little, trying to see if she could spot what Del was looking at out the window. She shrugged. "I'm good, how are you? Oh. And Del's fine doing what she is. Actually, at my house, it's the other way around," she said, gesturing at Magnus, "I get blank stares, but it's not exactly..." Something outside caught her attention, and she squinted, trying to see what it was, "...because of..." She realized that it was movement, and saw two figures walking away from Rav's house, "...his thought process?" More like lack there of. She finished talking, and stepped closer to the window. Suddenly, what she was seeing jumped into focus, and she didn't think before shouting, "Hey!" Immediately afterwards, she cupped her hand over her mouth, hoping the human hadn't heard her. It seemed he hadn't. (Magnus had, though; he jerked awake, sitting up in alarm, looking around in a sleepy daze) As she watched, Rav was loaded into a van and driven away. Pavelle stood for a moment, not really believing what she had seen. And then, without really thinking, she spun from the window and hurriedly climbed down the loft ladder to the first floor, then banged open the door to the barn and sprinted up to Rav's house. Without bothering to knock, she burst right in the back door. "Sara!" she said, her tone half angry and half astonished. She looked imploringly at the human, eyes intent, "Why'd he take Rav?! Rav didn't do anything wrong!" She noticed the paper lying open on the table, and saw the thing about the suspected group of pets who had sprung all the animals. "S***!" she blurted out, unpleasantly surprised, then turned red and looked in apology at Sara. "Um, sorry about that," she muttered. But seriously? Two raccoons?! How had they known? Someone must've told! Maybe a feral or stray had noticed her and Felix while they were escaping and had later gotten recaptured and had told someone? It made no sense, but, then again, ferals were known to be spiteful. Especially towards pets. Not that Felix was really a pet, but the feral wouldn't have known that. She ground her teeth in frustration. First Rav, now she and Felix? It was not fair! None of them even really did anything to deserve blame! And speaking of Felix, she still hadn't seen him. Where was he?
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:As she watched, Rav was loaded into a van and driven away. Pavelle stood for a moment, not really believing what she had seen. And then, without really thinking, she spun from the window and hurriedly climbed down the loft ladder to the first floor, then banged open the door to the barn and sprinted up to Rav's house. Without bothering to knock, she burst right in the back door. "Sara!" she said, her tone half angry and half astonished. She looked imploringly at the human, eyes intent, "Why'd he take Rav?! Rav didn't do anything wrong!" She noticed the paper lying open on the table, and saw the thing about the suspected group of pets who had sprung all the animals. "S***!" she blurted out, unpleasantly surprised, then turned red and looked in apology at Sara. "Um, sorry about that," she muttered.

Sara looks up from her laptop..
There's no reason to be sorry. An i'm glad to see that Rav is making friends that are concerned about his welfare an well being..
Sara gets up an goes over to hug an comfort the raccoon.
on the screen of the laptop there is a map of the town, with a series of green dot's with lil arrows pointing to the next dot in the series. the mouse pointer is on the dot roughly where the barn is, highlighting a time stamp of of that dot. the address bar says http://www.SPRINT-petnet.com/tracker/Rav-Ligerr
It's ok, there only going to question him.. That nasty business with the animal control, that would have been something the old Rav would have been involved with, if not leading the attack.
Also they lost there files on him, so he has to retake a few tests, to regain his certification as a Guard Dog..
We know that he was in the barn all nite with the rest of the other pets last night, when all that trouble happened. An i seen him with Magnus myself, so you wouldn't be one the raccoon's in the paper here is talking about are you?? I'll admit i've never seen you an your brother ever too far apart.
Alex

Post by Alex »

After a couple of songs were over on his MP3, Alex got up again, bored. He wanted to go somewhere. As usual, the first option was Amelia, but that was out of the question yet. She might be asleep, or still ill. He'll have to call in later to check up on her. That leaves him with the option to go to a friend's house. But whose? Now that Alex thinks about it, there aren't really many pets who are his friends. There were Matthew and Rachel, his neighbors, but they're asleep, and they spent yesterday together. Then there was Lucky, and that was really it. Didn't new pets just move in?
Mom, I'm gonna go meet some new pets that just moved in!
"You just came back home! And didn't I say no going out today?"
But mooom... they're close to our house!
Alex gave her the puppy eyes, and after some minutes of begging, she allowed him to go, and told him to be very careful.

A couple of minutes later, he was in front of the door where that Sal' and her brother live. He raised his paw, and, with hesitation, knocked thrice.

(WOOOO 1000th posts!)
Richarson Valley

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' stepped through her front door to be clipped around the ear by her mother, catching her off guard. "Where have you been!" She sounded angry as Sal' rubbed the side of her head. "Mum, I only took a walk I met someone in the neighborhood, he-" "Tell me at breakfast, get upstairs and get washed up, you're covered in dirt." "It's just a bit of mud mu-" "NOW!" Sal' muttered a few curses to herself as she went to run upstairs. "Hold it! Where's your brother?!" "You mean he's not home?" "If he was at home I wouldn't be asking you would I? He went out to look for you." "I haven't seen him." Sal' ran back downstairs a few minutes later and sat at the table, the sausages where still warm so she began to tuck in and started telling her Mum and Dad about the dogs by the tree and Alex. Finishing off her meal she let out a loud bletch and slid off the kitchen chair. "Pep' can take care of himself-" There was a knock at the door which Sal's Mother went to answer. "I wonder who that could be." She opened the door to see Alex. "Oh, Hello, you must be... Alex, if I'm right. Sal' has told us about you, please come in. "Sally, Your little friend is here!" She yelled into the kitchen to be received with a rather embarrassed yell from the kitchen: "MUM! I told you not to call me that!" She ran to greet Alex at the door and shoved her Mum into the other room. She hated her name.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex grinned at the scene that just happened in front of him. People sometimes choose really stupid names for their pets.
Hi. - he greeted Sal', with a smile on his face, which was unusual for him. I thought I'd come and meet you and your brother, since you're new and all...
His smile disappeared. What to say now? Alex may be smart, but when it comes to socializing, his mind was useless. His face turned into a nervous expression.
So... what's up?
Richarson Valley

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal's tail wagged behind her, she should try her best to make friends with him, he seemed really nice. "Hi, em. come in, Pepper has gone out." She lead him inside the house. "Mum, can me and Alex go upstairs to my room?" "Okay, just try not to make a mess, you know what Pepper is like." "Okay Mum." She lead Alex upstairs and into her room, it was completely spotless. "Pepper must have cleaned up. He's a major clean freak." Toys, games and boardgames covered the shelves around the room. "So..." She didn't know what Alex liked to do, did he like to play video games? Or pretend? She didn't want to seem childish by suggesting anything below him so she just sat down in the middle of the room. "What do you like to do?"