HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Alex

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Alex »

ctcmjh wrote:My name's not cat, it's Cookie. And I think I saw it flying towards the park. Chances are, it's stuck in a tree somewhere.
Shanks was very excited and hyped up to hear this. There is a hope to find it after the storm is over! He wagged his tail happily just thinking about it.
Thank you thank you thank you! - he said, excited, while jumping on Cookie and wrapping his arms around her. You're awesome!

Eddie watched his brother while facepawing at his actions. He knew that telling him to back off wouldn't do any good. Best thing to do is wait for him to calm down....
Wait wait, did someone say anything about cards? - he suddenly said, thinking he heard someone mention playing cards. Eddie put his arm under his collar and pulled a deck of playing cards out of it.
I have a deck. There's only one card missing....
Without any warning, Eddie stood up and put his paw behind Rav's ear. But here it is! - he said, and pulled a card from "behind his ear".
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:"Way to go, cat!" Milk snickered. "Though seriously, good job! We are counting on you once the storm is over, Cookie!"
"I'll do my best, dog." She said back, with a small snicker.
Aquablast wrote:"Eh, but don't end up troubling them, okay? They were nice enough to lend us towels and hair dryer."
"I'll make sure to be nice."
Alex wrote:Thank you thank you thank you! - he said, excited, while jumping on Cookie and wrapping his arms around her. You're awesome!
"Don't mention it, I-" She said, before she cut herself off when Shanks literally jumped on him. Without thinking, Cookie shoved him off of her, "Haven't you ever heard of personal space!" She hissed, her fur standing on edge.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Alex wrote: Shanks looked at him, smiling widely.
Oh, so you're like me, then! Let's get some and be crazy for a couple of hours!
Eddie was shocked to hear this. He jumped and grabbed Shanks by the collar from behind, pulling him.

Rav high paws with Shanks..
Coffee loves unite!
ctcmjh wrote: She told Shank before turning back to Rav, "And if the attendant won't give you any coffee, I'll get some for you."

Rav goes to hug Cookie as well, but backs off as she arches up her back an hisses at the dogs!
That would be great, I normally get a triple espresso mocha cappuccino.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Alex wrote:Wait wait, did someone say anything about cards? - he suddenly said, thinking he heard someone mention playing cards. Eddie put his arm under his collar and pulled a deck of playing cards out of it.
I have a deck. There's only one card missing....
Without any warning, Eddie stood up and put his paw behind Rav's ear. But here it is! - he said, and pulled a card from "behind his ear".
"Whoa, magic? I like cats who can do a trick or two!" Milk giggled. "What do you want to play? The loser treats the winner-- Eek!" Though she was suddenly taken by surprise when she heard Cookie hissing at Shanks, and seeing Rav who suddenly decided to hug Cookie anyway shocked Milk even more.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Shanks stepped backwards as Cookie pushed him, confused about her behavior. Everybody likes hugs. What has gotten into her?
ctcmjh wrote:Haven't you ever heard of personal space!
He put his finger on the chin, thinking. Uhm... no... what's that? Is it dangerous? - he asked, imagining it's something that explodes once a person gets hugged.
Milk wrote:Whoa, magic? I like cats who can do a trick or two!
Eddie blushed when Milk commented on his magic. Of course, that wasn't all he could do.
Milk wrote:What do you want to play? The loser treats the winner-- Eek!
The color out of Eddie's face disappeared as she "Eek-ed". He turned around, and sees that the reason for it was Cookie's reaction. Well, at least Shanks will learn his lesson.
Don't worry about them. It's just Shanks being dumb again. - he told Milk, while shuffling the cards. I was more thinking poker, you know...
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:Shanks stepped backwards as Cookie pushed him, confused about her behavior. Everybody likes hugs. What has gotten into her? He put his finger on the chin, thinking. Uhm... no... what's that? Is it dangerous? - he asked, imagining it's something that explodes once a person gets hugged.
Cookie, embarrassingly looked away from Shanks, "N-no, it's... never mind."
Keeshah wrote:Rav goes to hug Cookie as well, but backs off as she arches up her back an hisses at the dogs!
That would be great, I normally get a triple espresso mocha cappuccino.
Cookie, still a little on edge after hissing at Shanks, went to the counter of the store and looked to the attendant, "Um, I'd like a triple espresso mocha cappuccino, and um, a triple espresso caramel cappuccino." She ordered as she placed the money for the two drinks on the table. The attendant hesitantly complied and got to work on the two drinks. She took the two drinks back with her to Rav and handed him his drink, "Here..." She wasn't as on-edge as before, but she did look very embarrassed.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

(OOC: Argh? Did Keeshah edit Rav's action slightly? Because it is a little different from what I remembered! :lol: )
Alex wrote:Don't worry about them. It's just Shanks being dumb again. - he told Milk, while shuffling the cards. "Ah... Well I was more thinking poker, you know...
Milk let out a sigh of relief when nothing happened, before returning to her smiling face. "Poker IS my favorite! What are we playing? Texas Hold'em? 5 card draw? Or some other variation?" She turned to the others. "Anyone joining? Cookie? Rav? Shanks?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

ctcmjh wrote: Cookie, still a little on edge after hissing at Shanks, went to the counter of the store and looked to the attendant, "Um, I'd like a triple espresso mocha cappuccino, and um, a triple espresso caramel cappuccino." She ordered as she placed the money for the two drinks on the table. The attendant hesitantly complied and got to work on the two drinks. She took the two drinks back with her to Rav and handed him his drink, "Here..." She wasn't as on-edge as before, but she did look very embarrassed.
Thank youRav barks..
As he steps in close to whisper to cookies..
I'm sure your going to have to cuff us dumb dogs upside the head a few more times before we learn the lesson, of not to touch the cat. Just so you know..Rav grins coyly.
So don't worry yourself over it..
Aquablast wrote: Milk let out a sigh of relief when nothing happened, before returning to her smiling face. "Poker IS my favorite! What are we playing? Texas Hold'em? 5 card draw? Or some other variation?" She turned to the others. "Anyone joining? Cookie? Rav? Shanks?"

Rav goes over an sits down at the table, than gets up goes back to the other table an gets the coffee where Cookies left it for him. Then comes back to sit at the table again.
Sure i'll play.. Ummm how do you play poker? is it like poke'mon?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Alex

Post by Alex »

Confused, Shanks stepped away from Cookie. The cat seemed to be embarrassed now. He wondered why cats are so weird... but then again, maybe it's girls that are so weird.
Rav wrote:I'm sure your going to have to cuff us dumb dogs upside the head a few more times before we learn the lesson, of not to touch the cat. Just so you know..
Rav just confirmed it. It's cats that are weird, not girls! He said it himself. But Shanks decided to let it go for now, and listen to what the others had to say. He knew how to play poker, just because Eddie forced him to learn it.
I want to play the 5 cards one! That's the only one I know!
Rav wrote:Sure i'll play.. Ummm how do you play poker? is it like poke'mon?
Eddie facepawed at this. It seemed like there isn't anything that can surprise him today anymore. How can someone compare poker to Pokemon?
Uhm, no.... it's.... how about you just watch the first few rounds? You'll learn it....
He turned to face Milk. I like the 5 card draw the most. And that's the only one my brother can play, so I'd like to play that one. Here...
Eddie, after shuffling the cards thoroughly, started dealing them, giving one to Cookie, Milk, Shanks and himself, doing so five times. Then he whispered to Milk: Also, card playing is one of the rare things that can make my brother stop being stupid....
Richarson Valley

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: Sid gave an annoyed sigh, forcing himself to sober up. "Ugh... It's no fun if you do it alone... Oh well then..." he shook his head a bit, "So... While it's raining... You guys wanna..." he looked around a bit before pointing to a TV with an X-Box beneath it, "You guys wanna play Call of Duty or something? That's kinda fun when it's raining..."
The Game wrote:Tori gave Sid a strange look. "...Call of Duty?" she repeated, like she was trying the name out. Her expression said that it tasted weird. "I'm sorry, but what is that exactly?"
The power flickered again. “You think that console will hold up during gameplay with these constant power surges? I doubt it.” Blood guessed that Tori want a big fan of videogames, let alone a graphic first person shooter. “I don’t think you’d be very interested...” Blood looked around again, then back at Sid. “Don’t you have like cards or something?”
Last edited by D-Singer on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Alex wrote: Uhm, no.... it's.... how about you just watch the first few rounds? You'll learn it....
He turned to face Milk. I like the 5 card draw the most. And that's the only one my brother can play, so I'd like to play that one. Here...
Eddie, after shuffling the cards thoroughly, started dealing them, giving one to Cookie, Milk, Shanks and himself, doing so five times. Then he whispered to Milk: Also, card playing is one of the rare things that can make my brother stop being stupid....

Rav settles down in a chair an watches the cards being dealt out. sipping at the super strong coffee drink, as his eyes began to dilate.
he swishes his tail side to side, between the rungs of the chair.
Arn't you missing something? where are those different coloured chips like they use on TV??
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

(OOC: Um, since we never decided how to play this out, let's just try my way for now, okay? You decide your own cards, beware not to get duplicates with other players. And don't use out of character knowledge! ... Not that it really matters, since no betting anyway. For those who don't know, all cards are facedown until revealed.)
(And Symbols if anyone wants some copy pasta: ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠) (Use large font, or it is hard to differentiate ♣ and ♠)
Alex wrote:Eddie, after shuffling the cards thoroughly, started dealing them, giving one to Cookie, Milk, Shanks and himself, doing so five times. Then he whispered to Milk: Also, card playing is one of the rare things that can make my brother stop being stupid....
"Uh huh!" Milk whispered back to Eddie, but she was paying more attention at her hand: ♠A ♦5 ♥7 ♠8 ♠9! Wow, what luck! However, she simply maintained her smile without looking out of ordinary. (Cha:8)
Keeshah wrote:Arn't you missing something? where are those different coloured chips like they use on TV??
"Well, it can't be helped. But we can still play without betting!" She said before discarding her ♦5 and ♥7, and waited for the replacement cards... Which were ♥6 and ♥J. Crap... I should have discarded the ace instead! The smile on her face disappeared. "Unless someone has something worse than an ace-jack high, I lost!" She sighed and revealed her cards. "How many rounds are we playing again?"

Milk's final hand: ♠A ♥J ♠9 ♠8 ♥6 (Ace-jack high)
Cards used so far wrote:♠A ♠J ♠9 ♠8
♥A ♥K ♥J ♥10 ♥7 ♥6 ♥4 ♥3
♣Q ♣7 ♣6 ♣5
♦K ♦J ♦10 ♦9 ♦5 ♦3
Last edited by Aquablast on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

D-Singer wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote: Sid gave an annoyed sigh, forcing himself to sober up. "Ugh... It's no fun if you do it alone... Oh well then..." he shook his head a bit, "So... While it's raining... You guys wanna..." he looked around a bit before pointing to a TV with an X-Box beneath it, "You guys wanna play Call of Duty or something? That's kinda fun when it's raining..."
The Game wrote:Tori gave Sid a strange look. "...Call of Duty?" she repeated, like she was trying the name out. Her expression said that it tasted weird. "I'm sorry, but what is that exactly?"
The power flickered again. “You think that console will hold up during gameplay with these constant power surges? I doubt it.” Blood guessed that Tori want a big fan of videogames, let alone a graphic first person shooter. “I don’t think you’d be very interested...” Blood looked around again, then back at Sid. “Don’t you have like cards or something?”
Sid grinned, "CARDS you say?" he whipped a deck of cards out of his pocket, "Why I DO have cards! Whatcha wanna play? Spades? Poker? Blackjack?" The deck was inside a broken down deck-box held together with a piece of duct-tape, but when Sid slid it out, it seemed in relatively good condition, even if it was a little dingy and worn from years of use in back alleys and other inhospitable conditions...
(( Note: the last appearance of those cards were BsM S1D3 when Kytes was looking through the contents of Sid's jacket. ))

(( Edit: Maybe not, but he had stuff in there: https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 670#p56670 ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Alex

Post by Alex »

(OOC: Aqua.... I don't get it. At all. Milk's hand is empty. She doesn't have anything. Ace high is also called "Royal flush" and is the strongest card combination in poker. But Milk... doesn't have anything. At all.))

Eddie and Shanks drew their cards.
Eddie: ♣Q ♥3 ♦9 ♠J ♣5
Wow, this is horrible... - he thought. They should have discarded all cards lower than 9. That would make the game easier and more fun. Whatever. Eddie discarded the ♥3, ♦9 and ♣5, and drew 3 new cards: ♦10 ♥10 ♦J. Wow, what luck! I have 2 pairs now.
He grinned and showed his hand: ♦10 ♥10 ♦J ♠J ♣Q

Shanks was at first confused when he got his hand, because he partially forgot how to play. But once Milk and his brother were done, he remembered, and proceeded to discard 2 cards out of his hand - ♥4 ♦3. After drawing two new cards, his hand looked like this:
♦K ♥K ♣7 ♣6 ♥A
Uhm.... did I win?
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:Milk let out a sigh of relief when nothing happened, before returning to her smiling face. "Poker IS my favorite! What are we playing? Texas Hold'em? 5 card draw? Or some other variation?" She turned to the others. "Anyone joining? Cookie? Rav? Shanks?"
Cookie shook her head, "No thanks, I don't really like poker." She said as she took a sip of her coffee, "I prefer to watch."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav turns to Shanks,
I'm not sure, without having seen all the other cards, but it looks like a good one.

He then settles down back into his chair, an sips at the strong coffee drink, along with Cookies..
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

As the poker game went on, Milk continued to make bad decisions and have crappy hands most of the time except for a few two pairs, three of a kinds, and one single flush. "Ugh! The cards hate me! They have a thing against me, I tell you!" She said, frustrated by her losing streak.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav turns to Cookie,
Enjoying your coffee?
He asks, as the streetlights come back on outside, an the lights in the wall get brighter.
Ah looks like the powers back on, now we can...
He stammers as the lights flicker, down to a brown out for a moment, then go out again.
Or maybe not...

The attendant behind the counter mutters a few choice words, an stumbles off to the back to re-start the generator again.
Rav flicks his ears forward, as he believes he heard the sounds of the cards being shuffled an slid across the table in the darkened room..
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie grinned as he was defeating both Milk and Shanks, turn after turn, except for a few losses. The only one who didn't win so far was Shanks. Eddie kinda felt sorry for him, even though he didn't care at all.
Milk wrote:Ugh! The cards hate me! They have a thing against me, I tell you!
Oh come on, don't be like that. - he said, with a grin. You gotta believe in the cards.
Eddie was still shuffling the cards for a new game, when the lights turned on, and shortly after, turned off. In the brief moment of darkness, Eddie managed to deal three aces to Shanks, so he could win.
Wow, too bad the power is still off. We'll have to wait at least 30 minutes, before going home, I think.
Hey, hey Eddie, you're not gonna BELIEVE my cards!
Shanks had a huge smile on his face, and was hyped up for this round. It was very very obvious that he's got good cards. But what no-one else knew is that he got the fourth ace, too.
Come on, come on! Show me cards!
Eddie sighed. It was funny watching him, actually. Okay, relax. Here, see. I've got nothing. What about you, Milk?
Richarson Valley

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Milk smiled at her own hand. "Oh, maybe I should give the cards a bit more trust after all! Be surprised! Full house!" She laid out three queens and two 7s. "Can YOU top that?" She grinned at Shanks.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie barely held his laughter as Milk showed her cards. What luck! But luck is never better than cheating. He felt kinda sorry for her, though...
Shanks was so excited about this round. He finally showed his hand, revealing four aces. Eddie was very surprised that he got the fourth ace, too.
HA! I won! I won I won I won I won.....
He stood up and started doing a very stupid dance, while singing "I won". If it wasn't embarrassing, it would be funny for Eddie to watch. However, he leaned over to Milk, and whispered: I gave him the aces. I wanted him to win at least once. Don't be mad...
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Keeshah wrote:Rav turns to Cookie,
Enjoying your coffee?
He asks, as the streetlights come back on outside, an the lights in the wall get brighter.
Ah looks like the powers back on, now we can...
He stammers as the lights flicker, down to a brown out for a moment, then go out again.
Or maybe not...

The attendant behind the counter mutters a few choice words, an stumbles off to the back to re-start the generator again.
Rav flicks his ears forward, as he believes he heard the sounds of the cards being shuffled an slid across the table in the darkened room..
Cookie looks up at the lights, and as they flicker out, she looks back to Rav, "I am, and you?" She asked.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Tori peered at the cards. None of the games he suggested were anything she was very familiar with, other then poker. She herself was a Monte Bank player, which happening to be a card game from her home, and she was sure they would know how to play. "What is Spades?"
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

"{My lady and gentlemen! ... and dog. We have arrived to Richardson Valley!}" said Ivan. "Whooo!" Eliot, the human, and Dimitri, the dog, said in unison. "{Lets see what house did the government gave us}" Martha wondered, looking around the neighborhood "{I don't know, but adapting to a new American school will suck... It's like trying to survive a jungle, mom!}" Commented Eliot. Minutes later, the car parked up outside of a house, their new home. "Woooaahh..." the whole family said, stepping out of the car.
The family wondered all around their new home. When they finished, Dimitri invited his "dad", Eliot, to the park. Eliot agreed and, while leaving, said "{Mom, Dimitri and I are going to the park, bye!}". Before both of them could leave, Eliot's dad stopped them "{Wait, wait, wait, wait!}" Ivan stood in front of the door "{Eliel, you are going to help me with the boxes when the truck arrives}" He stopped Eliot "{Pfftt, just like in Mexico, always late. Besides, there's a storm out there, so none of you are going out}" Ivan indicated them. "Aw, come on, it's barely drizzling!". Just when the teen said that, series of loud thunders could be heard. Dimitri sighed and said to Eliot "Hey, at least I got your Gameboy with a couple of good games". Eliot smiled and played with Dimitri's head fur "Yeah, that's why you are the smartest dog in the world, lets play some Tetris! I bet you can't do more than 100 lines!". Dimitri grinned and replied "Challenge accepted". Both of them laughed and played some videogames.

(I forgot to point something out. When a text is between {} <-- these things, it means that the characters, or whoever is talking, is talking in Spanish. When the text is between [] <-- these, it means that they are talking in Russian. Any questions?)
Last edited by Russiarules1 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Alex wrote:Shanks was so excited about this round. He finally showed his hand, revealing four aces. Eddie was very surprised that he got the fourth ace, too.
HA! I won! I won I won I won I won.....
He stood up and started doing a very stupid dance, while singing "I won". If it wasn't embarrassing, it would be funny for Eddie to watch. However, he leaned over to Milk, and whispered: I gave him the aces. I wanted him to win at least once. Don't be mad...
Milk's jaw dropped like a cartoon character when she saw Shanks' four aces, and she continued to stay that way as Shanks danced until Eddie whispered to her. "Wow... You are... Sneaky!" She whispered back, a bit surprised. "But you better not do that in a real, serious game!"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: Sid grinned, "CARDS you say?" he whipped a deck of cards out of his pocket, "Why I DO have cards! Whatcha wanna play? Spades? Poker? Blackjack?" The deck was inside a broken down deck-box held together with a piece of duct-tape, but when Sid slid it out, it seemed in relatively good condition, even if it was a little dingy and worn from years of use in back alleys and other inhospitable conditions...
“Take your pick. I’ll play anything except for Tags, Maw, or Fish.” Blood didn’t play cards with people very often. The card games he’d played with other dogs ended up with different names. In this case Spoons, 5-Card Mao, and Go-Fish, those in particular had become too annoying or too boring after so much time.
The Game wrote:Tori peered at the cards. None of the games he suggested were anything she was very familiar with, other then poker. She herself was a Monte Bank player, which happening to be a card game from her home, and she was sure they would know how to play. "What is Spades?"
“You'd probably do better at Blackjack, if you’ve ever played Spanish-21 it wouldn’t be too hard for you to pick up on.”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

ctcmjh wrote: Cookie looks up at the lights, and as they flicker out, she looks back to Rav, "I am, and you?" She asked.

Rav noses over at Cookie's cheek..
I am doing fabulous! he exclaims..
Sipping more at the coffee drink.. ahhhh
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"I am BORED!" shouted Dimitri, he was lying in the ground of the empty living room next to Eliot "Yeah... Nobody reached the 100 lines, anyway... darn Tetris!" Eliot turned off the Gameboy SP and put it inside bag "Hey Dima, check if the weather is still a mess, yeah?" the teen asked the husky, the husky nodded and went to the window to check how was everything, outside. "Well, it looks a little bit better, but it is still raining" Dimitri said, still watching outside. "Hey, remember that cafe we saw, earlier?" Eliot asked him, still on the floor. Dimitri nodded, "Wanna go?" Eliot asked him, Dimitri's tail started to wag and replied, cheerfully "Yeah!". Eliot got on his feet and grabbed his bag "Ok, just let me do something" the kid went up stairs and less than 2 minutes later, he came back down stairs to the living room, where Dimitri was still watching outside, from the window. Eliot grinned and said to Dimitri"Grab your hat, we are going out". In less than 5 minutes, Dimitri was ready and standing in front of the door, ready to go. "Hey, don't you think it's kinda dangerous to go like this?" Dimitri asked Eliot, a little insecure "Russians fought the The Great Patriotic War with 40 degrees below zero, dodging bombs... nah." The kid replied to the dog. "Good point. Lets GO!" said Dimitri and nodded, "Ok, at three you open the door, we go outside, I close the door and WE RUN LIKE H(Heck), alright?!" Eliot nodded and listened to the countdown "One... Two... THREE!!!" As soon as the countdown finished, both of our "heroes" did everything, just as planned, and started to run towards the cafe "AW GAWD, the rain is wet!" "I know! AGH!"
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Milk wrote:Wow... You are... Sneaky! But you better not do that in a real, serious game!
Hahah, don't worry. I rarely cheat... rarely... - said Eddie, with a grin. Then he looked at Shanks, who was still too happy about his win.
Hey, calm down! There are people and other pets here!
Shanks calmed down a bit, but was still excited. He never knew that he could get four aces! That's something Eddie very rarely manages to do. He returned to his seat, and was eager to continue playing. Come on! Deal! I want to play!
Actually..... I'm not in the mood to play anymore. What about you, Milk?
Richarson Valley

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Alex wrote:Hahah, don't worry. I rarely cheat... rarely... - said Eddie, with a grin. Then he looked at Shanks, who was still too happy about his win.
Hey, calm down! There are people and other pets here!
Shanks calmed down a bit, but was still excited. He never knew that he could get four aces! That's something Eddie very rarely manages to do. He returned to his seat, and was eager to continue playing. Come on! Deal! I want to play!
Actually..... I'm not in the mood to play anymore. What about you, Milk?
"I... I don't like that grin..." Milk noticed Eddie's grin. "But yeah, I could use a break." She said as she finished her now cold coffee. She looked outside of the window. Since the storm is dying, maybe they could go out soon...
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Eliot and Dimitri were a few yards away from the cafe, until they noticed that the rain was getting a little bit calmed, but it was still raining and giving a motive to make people run for shelter. The teen and the Siberian Husky opened the cafe's door and went inside, both of them panting, they were exhausted. "Next time, we take *pant* an umbrella *pant*" "*Pant* Ok *pant* I don't have condition*wheeze* anymore..." "Same over here *pant*" Said Dimitri, taking a seat near the cafe's exit. "Phew... What do you want, Dimitri?" Eliot asked "You know the one, but cold, please." Eliot nodded and turned around "Ok, I'll be back in a minute". Dimitri took of his ushanka (Russian hat) and started to dry it "Aw man, it's all wet!" after a minute, Dimitri placed his hat on the table, so as his head. "Hey, Dimitri! don't fall asleep! Here's your coffee, by the way" Eliot gave the coffee to Dimitri, and sat down and took a sip of his own drink. "Thanks. I was only resting my eyes... I haven't slept for a day..." "Me neither... drink your coffee, it will keep you going, and going, and going, heh" Dimitri chuckled "Heh... good one. Weird weather, huh?" "Very" Eliot answered without emotions, taking another sip to his coffee, taking his wet hat, that looks like Dimitri's, off.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Awww man...
Shanks was disappointed that they stopped playing when he started winning. Like it's his fault.
Come on, only one more game. Pleeaaase..... - he asked, with puppy eyes. Though Eddie was used to his puppy eyes already, they had no effect on him.
Turn that frown upside-down. We'll play when we get home. We should get going soon, actually.

Just as he said that, a teenager and a husky ran into the cafe. The dog was wearing a strange hat, and it was overall very strange that the two came here during this storm. It's not like they were outside, since they'd find shelter sooner. They wanted to get here.
Uhm... that's weird... why would anyone move around during heavy rain? - he asked, confused.
Richarson Valley

Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Ahh... This coffee is great!" Dimitri cheerfully said with a smile, shivering a little "Hey Dima, you don't look so good, maybe I should find you something to dry yourself. I'll be right back. And don't drink from my coffee!" Eliot got off the his chair and approached to the cafe's counter "Hey uh, do you have any towels around here" he asked the cafe worker "Nope, I don't have any, but I'm pretty sure some of those dogs over there have some" the cafe worker pointed to a group of dogs in the other side of the cafe "Ok thanks, have a nice day" Eliot turned around and approached to the group of pets playing cards "Hey uh, do you have any towels around here that I can borrow?" he asked to the group of pets.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Alex wrote:Uhm... that's weird... why would anyone move around during heavy rain? - he asked, confused.
"Maybe they were drawn here by my charm?" Milk giggled as she joked. "But maybe they just want some coffee badly, or feel lonely." She commented casually.
Russiarules1 wrote:"Hey uh, do you have any towels around here that I can borrow?" he asked to the group of pets.
"Huh? No, we don't have any... I am sure you can get some from the clerk though!" She pointed right back at the worker at the counter, where the worker could be seen snickering.

(OOC: We actually borrowed towels and hair dryer from the store during the last page, also there are 2 cats and 3 dogs here right now (4 dogs counting Dimitri). And to fix this paradox, let's say the clerk was joking and either all the towels are being dried OR he does have some left.)
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

(Derp! Thanks for telling me... I didn't read the last pages quite well >.>)
Eliot facepalmed "*sight* Well, thanks, anyway. Have a nice day." the human waved a goodbye and smiled and walked back to counter "Pretty funny, if you don't have any future in this work, you should try comedy, maybe you will be far more successful" Eliot said to the worker, unimpressed. "Hey sorry, I couldn't hold myself, heh" the worked chuckled. "Yeah, whatever... just give me something to dry my dog before he catches a cold" angry-ness could be heard by the way that the teen was talking "Sheesh, ok man, just chill..." the worker turned around, as soon as he did, Eliot grabbed a couple of coffee creamers and placed them inside his dark brown cargo pants pockets. "Here they are. As soon as you guys finish, return them. Also, you can plug the dryer somewhere over there, by your table" the clerk said to Eliot, giving him a towel and a dryer. "Understood, thanks... idiot" Eliot went back to his table. "Oh come on, it's nothing! I barely got wet" "Right... just dry yourself" said, giving the dog a towel "I'll be back in a sec, I have to plug the dryer over here" Eliot plugged the dryer and started to dry the dog. "Heheh... that feels nice!" said Dimitri, getting dried by the machine.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Keeshah wrote: Rav noses over at Cookie's cheek..
I am doing fabulous! he exclaims..
Sipping more at the coffee drink.. ahhhh
Cookie smiles a bit, "You look a little hyped up right now." She said, joking. She looked towards the new arrivals with a bit of confusion. Why would anyone WANT to go out in that storm just for a cup of coffee?
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie overheard most of the conversation between the two humans, barely able to hold back his laughter. Oh man, they're both jerks...
He was looking at how the human dried up his dog, and it reminded him of how nice it was while Milk was helping him dry up. Hey Milk... why don't you go help him dry? You are good at it. - he said, jokingly.

Meanwhile, Shanks was sniffing at the coffee that both Rav and Cookie have been drinking. Ooh that sure smells nice! I wish Eddie would let me drink a coffee.... but he says I behave bad when I do...
Richarson Valley

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

ctcmjh wrote: Cookie smiles a bit, "You look a little hyped up right now." She said, joking. She looked towards the new arrivals with a bit of confusion. Why would anyone WANT to go out in that storm just for a cup of coffee?

Rav looks around the room quickly..
What? What? me noooo. I feel fine!.. i feel like Krypto the superdog!~
he barks excitedly, with his eyes dilated.

Rav goes to give Shanks whats left of his coffee, then yanks it back, when shanks says that his brother doesn't allow him to have coffee..
What Why can't you haf coffee!?? arrre you allergic to coffee stuff like Magnus is??

Rav then snickers at the counter personal as they play with the new dogs that have come in.
That's not going to help repeat business, me thinks..
Rav that barks across the room, from the back corner table that the gang is at..
Hey There new dogs, you don't look like water spaniel, or retreviers. So what yaa'll doing out in the storm???
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

(This is the part where I come in, right?)

Once Dimitri was dry, he wore the towel like a turban. "Heh, you look like Achmed the Dead Terrorist" joked Eliot. "Hey, I totally forgot about that puppet!" He laughed. "You want to know why you look like him? Because you smell like death and you look like a te-" Eliot got interrupted by some other dog barking.
Keeshah wrote: Rav that barks across the room, from the back corner table that the gang is at..
Hey There new dogs, you don't look like water spaniel, or retreviers. So what yaa'll doing out in the storm???
"Is he talking to us?" "I dunno" The human answered, he shrugged and sat down and drank his warm coffee. "Hey, are you talking to us?!" Dimitri barked the question from the other side of the cafe, trying to sound with an American accent, but he sounded perfectly like a British*.

*When Dimitri tries to talk with American accent, he sounds like a Brit.
Note: His owner, Eliot, has an almost perfect American accent, but people believe he talks like a Russian... or Canadian -.-"
Last edited by Russiarules1 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Alex wrote:Hey Milk... why don't you go help him dry? You are good at it. - he said, jokingly.
"Hehe, maybe I should! Though I don't think they need my help." Milk said with a giggle.
Keeshah wrote:Rav that barks across the room, from the back corner table that the gang is at..
"Don't you think you should get closer to them instead of yelling across the room, Rav? I think they are a little confused."