HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

D-Singer

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by D-Singer »

Blood finished chewing up the biscuit from his bowl before answering. “It probably isn’t. The place my owner took me to get training was some K9 school that taught and bred attack dogs for, military, police, and security agencies.” He ate up some more of the very well made stew and continued. “Different from the protection training that they have at just average obedience schools.”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood finished chewing up the biscuit from his bowl before answering. “It probably isn’t. The place my owner took me to get training was some K9 school that taught and bred attack dogs for, military, police, and security agencies.” He ate up some more of the very well made stew and continued. “Different from the protection training that they have at just average obedience schools.”

Sara nods her head.
An what kind of work does your owner do that requires him to need a military grade trained attack dog? Border patrol agent? government courier? homeland security? ATF?
She guesses..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie didn't like the idea of running like crazy. It just seemed stupid, but he didn't want to say it like that. I'm pretty sure we can't be faster than birds, especially ducks. They can fly as fast as 55 kilometer per hour. Let's just wait... at least 15 minutes.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Sara nods her head.
An what kind of work does your owner do that requires him to need a military grade trained attack dog? Border patrol agent? government courier? homeland security? ATF?
She guesses..
“Well...like I said, he’s a subcontractor mechanic...but...” Blood was starting to sound unsure. He began recollecting the conversation he had with that crazy black cat the other day, and now the question was getting more confusing with what he was being asked.
Flashback wrote:
D-Singer wrote:“I mentioned the guy I live with has a job that takes him a lot of places. I never really bothered to ask what exactly he does that keeps him out so often. I think he told me once it had something to do with military. Or something like that...”
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid tilted his head towards Blood, as if he was looking him over again with his right eye, "Military?" he went back into reclining, "Probably kills people, like an assassin or something... He wear a black suit and take a big black suitcase when he goes to work? Probably kills political enemies for Obama. You know: Tea Partiers and Alex Jones fans all that..." He knew the comment was a bit ridiculous at this point, but it seemed pretty cool to him, so he kept a straight face and let it stand...
D-Singer wrote:He crossed his arms and leaned against the side of the trailer as well. “Yeaah...I’m not so sure about the assassin part. But I probably shouldn’t go on anything I can’t prove. For all I know he could be on top of a building right now sighting in a rifle on someone’s head.” Blood put a fair amount of sarcasm into that last part. “Guess I’ll just have to ask sometime...”
“I’m just his traveling companion who makes sure his stuff never gets stolen for the most part. But there were a few times after I received my tags he signed me up to work with a security company as a rental guard dog, and another when he took me out to the desert to do similar work. Which now that I think about it does sound like border patrol. But that was nearly a year ago, and we only did it once...” Blood stirred his food a little and ate some more. “I’ve never really been that concerned with all of it.”
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

"...Heh heh...yeah," He muttered with a modest smile, regretting the significance behind his own careless words once he was aware of this phenomenon like a mere reflection of his former shadow. This notion reminded him of the fact that he would be unexpectedly inadvertent at times, a personality that was a heavy burden for him to conceal from nearly anybody. Carlito conspicuously reverted to a critically, albeit seriously modest -- but calm -- composure within the realization of his carelessness.
That aside, he gladly agreed to cooperate with Eddie's terms.
"That's fine by me. Fifteen minutes is no problem," He mewed, docile to the circumstances. He stopped pestering at his own cravat and left it hang from his neck, sitting silently as his gaze wandered casually throughout the interior, absorbed in his own mind.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: “I’m just his traveling companion who makes sure his stuff never gets stolen for the most part. But there were a few times after I received my tags he signed me up to work with a security company as a rental guard dog, and another when he took me out to the desert to do similar work. Which now that I think about it does sound like border patrol. But that was nearly a year ago, and we only did it once...” Blood stirred his food a little and ate some more. “I’ve never really been that concerned with all of it.”
Sara nods her head.
He sounds like a jack of all trades kinda of guy.
You two must have done a lot of traveling around together.
I'll leave you two to finish off your dinner.

Rav leans in after Sara leaves..
Why didn't you tell her you were in the military together?
Is it something that your not proud of doing?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie noticed the quick mood change on Carlito's face, but didn't want to mention it. Now that they agreed on waiting here 15 minutes, another problem appeared. For Eddie, this was an "uncomfortable silence", since he doesn't really know Carlito at all, and doesn't have anything to say.
So, uh... what's with you and angry birds? And... are you here for the first time? I just moved in here yesterday...
Richarson Valley

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Rav leans in after Sara leaves..
Why didn't you tell her you were in the military together?
Is it something that your not proud of doing?
“Man, you’re dense. I didn’t tell her because it’d be a lie, and if you’d heard me the first time you would know I’ve never been in the military. My ‘owner’ might have at one point, but that’s a completely different story and it’s all in the past.”
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Russiarules1 wrote:"DIMITRI, WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!" he yelled in pain.
"I was wrong..." Dimitri sighed.
"Oh, we were playing an extremely violent version of hide and seek with those ducks, and they had so much fun that they won't leave us alone anymore!" Milk giggled as she half-joked. "Don't worry, I think their mom will call them back home in... Three hours? Maybe?"
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Carlito's attention reverted back to Eddie, grateful that he broke the ongoing silence.

"Well, I think I might have an addiction toward the app', because I find it so much fun and I just can't stop myself from playing it," he responded sarcastically, trying his hand at dry humor.

"Anyways, I don't really know. One minute, I'm running errands for someone, then, suddenly, birds I don't know are attacking us."

He gave one quick glance at the front door, then back at Eddie.

"Do these things happen here all the time? I just moved here not too long ago, so I don't really know if this is a thing, or something. My dad--" He abruptly stopped mid-sentence, realizing the depth of his mistake. Correcting himself, he continued, "One of my owners... and I were still unpacking, but he went to do something else entirely. He ran off without saying a word, though, so I don't really know."
Last edited by Rhyzer on Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: “Man, you’re dense. I didn’t tell her because it’d be a lie, and if you’d heard me the first time you would know I’ve never been in the military. My ‘owner’ might have at one point, but that’s a completely different story and it’s all in the past.”

Rav looks taken back, swiveling his ears back down upon the sides of his head.
So... what do you like doing for fun?
Rav stammers awkwardly.
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Aquablast wrote: "Oh, we were playing an extremely violent version of hide and seek with those ducks, and they had so much fun that they won't leave us alone anymore!" Milk giggled as she half-joked. "Don't worry, I think their mom will call them back home in... Three hours? Maybe?"
"I don't know, but I don't wanna go out there!" he said when he saw his owner bleeding a little bit. "Ugh... I'll go to the bathroom to get some bandages. Be right back." Eliot walked away holding his head stained with fresh blood. "Maybe we should call and ambulance?" he said very worried.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie frowned, as the expression on Carlito's face changed, because he mentioned his owner. Uhm... is something wrong? Something about your owner? Or are you just.... bipolar?
It was uncomfortable asking such questions, especially since they just met, but Eddie was just curious. Of course, he didn't want to list the option that Carlito got changed his mood because of Eddie himself. That'd be just too embarrassing.
Richarson Valley

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Rav looks taken back, swiveling his ears back down upon the sides of his head.
So... what do you like doing for fun?
Rav stammers awkwardly.
Blood quickly finished off the remainder of his meal, and gave Rav a questioning look. It wasn’t exactly a smooth transition of topics, but he went along with it anyways, most of the conversations they’d had so far weren’t very fun. “Hmm, I like playing physical games with other dogs. Most of them are kinda rough though, like keep-away, or tag, or endurance racing. After I was picked up by my friend, he showed me movies and video games and eventually got me hooked on a few.” Blood thought for a moment about what movies he really liked. “Ever seen the movie ‘I Am Legend’?”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Hmm, I like playing physical games with other dogs. Most of them are kinda rough though, like keep-away, or tag, or endurance racing. After I was picked up by my friend, he showed me movies and video games and eventually got me hooked on a few.” Blood thought for a moment about what movies he really liked. “Ever seen the movie ‘I Am Legend’?”
Rav's big bushy tail started to wag faster..
Now that sounds like it would be really fun to do! I haven't have any really intense physical activity in a long time..
As for video games, i have a PS2 in my kennel cage..
An while i have watch a number of movies, i don't recall ever having seen I am legend.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Russiarules1 wrote:Eliot walked away holding his head stained with fresh blood. "Maybe we should call and ambulance?" he said very worried.
Huh, did he really get wounded from that? Milk was surprised, the ducks must have been extra aggressive... Or they threw a big rock at Elliot's head. "Oh, it shouldn't be a big deal..." She answered. "... But then again, he's bleeding a bit too much, on the head no less... Yeah, let's call an ambulance!" She added after recalling the previous scene.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Aquablast wrote: Huh, did he really get wounded from that? Milk was surprised, the ducks must have been extra aggressive... Or they threw a big rock at Elliot's head. "Oh, it shouldn't be a big deal..." She answered. "... But then again, he's bleeding a bit too much, on the head no less... Yeah, let's call an ambulance!" She added after recalling the previous scene.
"Wait, that's it!" Dimitri came up with an idea "We call an ambulance, and when it arrives, we run and get inside it!" he cheered up. "Wait... Now that I think about it, the ducks will still follow the ambulance... but we get to a safer place, I guess" He thought about it for a sec. "I'll get the phone."He decided.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Rav’s mention having a kennel made Blood question just how serious Sara was being about the whole gilded cage thing. He’d probably just find out later, for now he went about something hopefully less stressful. “Well, you need to, it’s one of my personal favorites. I have a copy of it back in my trailer, but seeing as how the stupid thing is locked down, maybe we can just rent a copy. Are there any video stores around here? Or does your owner have some online movie player?”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Well, you need to, it’s one of my personal favorites. I have a copy of it back in my trailer, but seeing as how the stupid thing is locked down, maybe we can just rent a copy. Are there any video stores around here? Or does your owner have some online movie player?”

Rav scratched at the back of his ears.
No we don't have any movie channels on are cable, there never show want you want to see, when you want to see it anyways.
There is a video store, but... (Rav looks away then back.) It is in the incorporated center part of town. It's past the Wall and across the bridge over the river, where we will have to wear leashes to be in.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote:Eddie frowned, as the expression on Carlito's face changed, because he mentioned his owner. Uhm... is something wrong? Something about your owner? Or are you just.... bipolar?
It was uncomfortable asking such questions, especially since they just met, but Eddie was just curious. Of course, he didn't want to list the option that Carlito got changed his mood because of Eddie himself. That'd be just too embarrassing.
Carlito's eyes widened in surprise, obviously taken aback from Eddie's unexpected query, especially the latter portion of it. Was Carlito really coming off as bipolar to him? He felt slightly sheepish and uneasy, unable to come up with the right words.

Nonetheless, he spoke in a soft, timid manner.

"No, it's just... a lot of people probably think I am, but I'm... not."

Carlito's uncomfortable gaze ascended back towards Eddie, closely observing his expression as he continued.

"Thomas, my 'dad', is the one who's normally home, but he acts like I don't exist. That, and he has a nasty temper, so I try not to be in the same room as him. Sometimes I wish I could go with, err, Mamá, so that I don't have to spend a single minute with my him. She seems much nicer, but she's hardly home at all."

As he spoke through his teeth, Carlito became seemingly convinced at the fact that his owner, Thomas, had yet to make a strong impression for them with the neighbors.
Last edited by Rhyzer on Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alex

Post by Alex »

As Carlito answered, Eddie regretted asking the question. His eyes fell down, avoiding eye contact, but he eventually had to look back up. Which he regretted, too. Carlito was really unusual. It was really weird, and kind of scary.
Well... many pet owners dislike having their pets call them "mom" and "dad". Especially those with real children, like mine. It's.... uhm... not a big deal.
Richarson Valley

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Uff, guess that’s not happening then...” Blood wouldn’t have minded much about going a short trip with his owner to get a movie, even if it meant being leashed. But if he was around, then they wouldn’t have to worry about going out to get a rental at all. He picked up his empty bowl and walked over to the counter with it, rinsing it off and setting it in the sink. ”I’ll say again, you’re not half bad at cooking, that meal was great.” He walked back to Rav and adjusted his collar, tucking the tags back in. “So what about you? What do you like to do for fun?”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Uff, guess that’s not happening then...”
Oh this not THAT bad, You just don't want to be seen holding each others leashes.Rav says with a sly wink. O.--

D-Singer wrote:I’ll say again, you’re not half bad at cooking, that meal was great.” He walked back to Rav and adjusted his collar, tucking the tags back in. “So what about you? What do you like to do for fun?”

Well i watch a lot of TV, it is where i learned howl to make things, repair things, an cook things n' stuff like that.
I play games on my PS2.
An i like wrestling an roughhousing with other dogs, but there is only a few dogs in this town that can match me in speed, size, strength an agility.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Oh this not THAT bad, You just don't want to be seen holding each others leashes.Rav says with a sly wink. O.--
Blood narrowed his eyes. “You’re right, I don’t.”
Keeshah wrote: Well i watch a lot of TV, it is where i learned howl to make things, repair things, an cook things n' stuff like that.
I play games on my PS2.
An i like wrestling an roughhousing with other dogs, but there is only a few dogs in this town that can match me in speed, size, strength an agility.
“In that case, you’ve got competition now.” Blood responded with a grin as he walked up to the other dog and looked him over again, gauging how a match with him would turn out. Rav had a few inches on him, and maybe a few pounds too, in addition to being an attack dog himself. But he was leaner, and probably had more agility and experience than Rav. Moreover, as his usual ace in the hole when playing any physical game, he could very probably outlast him in terms of stamina.

He guessed that game would be in his favor, but even so, a rowdy game with another dog just after eating wasn’t a good idea. “I’d say let’s match up for some game outside, but we’d probably both end coughing up our meals. What kinda games you got on your PS2?”
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote:As Carlito answered, Eddie regretted asking the question. His eyes fell down, avoiding eye contact, but he eventually had to look back up. Which he regretted, too. Carlito was really unusual. It was really weird, and kind of scary.
Well... many pet owners dislike having their pets call them "mom" and "dad". Especially those with real children, like mine. It's.... uhm... not a big deal.
Carlito nodded with a sigh.
"...I guess you're right about that," He appended his perspective to the matter, his gaze once again wandering off with a calm state of mind.
Carlito momentarily glanced back to Eddie with a new line of conversation in mind for the two.
"By the way, what music do you listen to?"
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Wait, that's it!" Dimitri came up with an idea "We call an ambulance, and when it arrives, we run and get inside it!" he cheered up. "Wait... Now that I think about it, the ducks will still follow the ambulance... but we get to a safer place, I guess" He thought about it for a sec. "I'll get the phone."He decided.
"Nice idea! Buuut we probably shouldn't go with your owner, for his sake. Who knows what those ducks might do to the ambulance... Brr..." Milk shivered as she tried not to think about that. "Besides why do you want to get out the house so soon, when you're alone with a beautiful girl like me?" She said with a giggle.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Nah, I don't think he will mi- wait, come again?" He was surprised, he wasn't sure if he heard that right, but he got nervous.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rhyzer wrote: "By the way, what music do you listen to?"
Eddie looked up to Carlito, surprised about this question. Apparently this guy changes topics every minute. Uhm... well... I listen to a lot of 70s and 80s. Bands like Rainbow, Mötley Crue, even some Iron Maiden and Judas Priest. Stuff like that. But I really love classical music, too. Paganini is my favorite!
Richarson Valley

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Oh this not THAT bad, You just don't want to be seen holding each others leashes.Rav says with a sly wink. O.--
Blood narrowed his eyes. “You’re right, I don’t.”
Rav cackles at the face Blood makes.
D-Singer wrote:“I’d say let’s match up for some game outside, but we’d probably both end coughing up our meals. What kinda games you got on your PS2?”

Well lets see, I got some driving game FF7 / 8 / 9, Brigandine, Tail concerto, monster rancher 1 an 2
He ticks off on his paw.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Out of those, I only know Final Fantasy, but I never really played it. No Silent hill or Resident Evil? What about DOA or Call of Duty?” It probably was no surprise that Blood for the most part liked popular violent or graphic games...
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Out of those, I only know Final Fantasy, but I never really played it. No Silent hill or Resident Evil? What about DOA or Call of Duty?” It probably was no surprise that Blood for the most part liked popular violent or graphic games...

Rav tilts his head off to the side.
Are those mature rated games?? I don't think i'm allowed to play those..
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Uh, yeah, well three of those four are anyways. Look, how about you just show me everything you’ve got and we’ll decide then?” Blood turned his head sharply to the other room at a sudden noise, but relaxed when he identified it as just the phone ringing...
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Nah, I don't think he will mi- wait, come again?" He was surprised, he wasn't sure if he heard that right, but he got nervous.
Milk sighed when Dimitri merely got surprised and nervous. "Oh, come on! Is that your best line? You're supposed to say something like, 'No, I don't mind spending time alone with a beautiful girl like you Milk!'" She shook her head. "And I meant your owner might get endangered if we stick to him, since the ducks are after us... I think... By the way, did you call the ambulance yet?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Uh, yeah, well three of those four are anyways. Look, how about you just show me everything you’ve got and we’ll decide then?” Blood turned his head sharply to the other room at a sudden noise, but relaxed when he identified it as just the phone ringing...

Rav dashes off to grab the ringing phone first..!

Hello? Oh Hi, It's you Officer Fife sir... Yeeees I've been staying out of trouble. (Rav says with a groaning sigh - Gee scent-mark just one sheriffs car an you become enemy #1)
Soooooo, what is the pleasure of hearing your voice today about, Officer Fife sir?
What do you mean you can't tell me?!!
there was a what? A call made from this number? Hmmmm Yes, Blood did.
Is he still here? he might be rabbit, he might be... What was that?? Yes Officer Fife sir, stop being a smartarse. (sigh)

Rav puts down the phone an goes back to Blood..
It's Officer Fife, he is a local sheriffs deputy here. Don't like him much, he gave me a ticket for peeing on his car.
He is looking for the pet who left a phone message from this number.. Which i guess makes that you.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Aquablast wrote: Milk sighed when Dimitri merely got surprised and nervous. "Oh, come on! Is that your best line? You're supposed to say something like, 'No, I don't mind spending time alone with a beautiful girl like you Milk!'" She shook her head. "And I meant your owner might get endangered if we stick to him, since the ducks are after us... I think... By the way, did you call the ambulance yet?"
Dimitri sighed in relief "Phew... Uh no, I haven't... I'll be back I'm going to check on Eliot and ask him if he needs one" Dimitri skipped out of the room ald left the towel on a box. 10 minutes later he came back "He's ok, it wasn't that bad at it looked. He's still hurt, but the ice and the towel he grabbed will make him better any time soon. Oh, and sorry for taking so long, I had to explain him all this" Dimitri picked up the towel he dropped and left it on a basket near by "Anyway, we can still call the cops, animal control, or anything that has sirens, right?"
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote:
Rhyzer wrote: "By the way, what music do you listen to?"
Eddie looked up to Carlito, surprised about this question. Apparently this guy changes topics every minute. Uhm... well... I listen to a lot of 70s and 80s. Bands like Rainbow, Mötley Crue, even some Iron Maiden and Judas Priest. Stuff like that. But I really love classical music, too. Paganini is my favorite!
A smile immediately emerged from the blatantly dull expression of Carlito as soon as Eddie caught his attention, due to the artists and generalized genre that he respected and loved.
"Paganini? S-sorry, I've never heard of that artist," He sheepishly smiled, though nevertheless nodded -- adding on to his comment, "But I can tell you the I love Mötley Crüe! Yeah!"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Rav dashes off to grab the ringing phone first..!

Hello? Oh Hi, It's you Officer Fife sir... Yeeees I've been staying out of trouble. (Rav says with a groaning sigh - Gee scent-mark just one sheriffs car an you become enemy #1)
Soooooo, what is the pleasure of hearing your voice today about, Officer Fife sir?
What do you mean you can't tell me?!!
there was a what? A call made from this number? Hmmmm Yes, Blood did.
Is he still here? he might be rabbit, he might be... What was that?? Yes Officer Fife sir, stop being a smartarse. (sigh)

Rav puts down the phone an goes back to Blood..
It's Officer Fife, he is a local sheriffs deputy here. Don't like him much, he gave me a ticket for peeing on his car.
He is looking for the pet who left a phone message from this number.. Which i guess makes that you.
Blood was at first not interested in the slightest, but upon hearing how Rav was addressing whoever it was as ‘officer’ and mentioning his name, he perked up quite obviously. After Rav came up to him and explained, the shepherd wordlessly went over to the phone, his mind suddenly filled with bothersome questions. Why would an officer be calling back from a message he’d left for his owner on his cell? Was this going to be the explanation he was looking for to his friend’s absence?

Blood picked up the phone and looked very edgy as he spoke into it, keeping himself turned away from Rav. “Hello? Yes.” “........” After a few minutes of the officer on the other side of the line speaking, Blood was obviously becoming tenser. “Okay...I can? Yes...please...” Another few minutes passed, as they did Blood was gripping his collar like a stress ball. He was probably trying not to just chew on the phone over whatever he was told. Finally, he perked up again, holding the phone to his face with both paws. “Dustin?? [censored], are you okay??” He went silent again. “O-...Okay.” He looked over his shoulder for a moment at Rav. “I’m fine, at a...friend’s house I guess...” “Yeah...No, I uh...locked them inside...” “What? Where?” “...Alright”

The rest of the conversation was very vague and quiet heard from only one side. Blood’s responses were short and sounded unsure. It went on for about another five minutes before ending. “You promise?” He turned slightly. “I will............okay…” Blood said something very hushed into the phone before slowly setting it back on its receiver. He curled his paws into fists at his sides, almost shaking, clearly upset.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:The rest of the conversation was very vague and quiet heard from only one side. Blood’s responses were short and sounded unsure. It went on for about another five minutes before ending. “You promise?” He turned slightly. “I will............okay…” Blood said something very hushed into the phone before slowly setting it back on its receiver. He curled his paws into fists at his sides, almost shaking, clearly upset.

Rav had made himself scarce during the phone conversation blood has having..
Most likely cleaning up in the kitchen, since his paws are now wet, where he forgot to dry them..

Oh, hey youre off the phone, howl...
Rav cuts off as he sniffs at the heavy scents now in the room..
Wow, that can't be good news. You smell really agitated, stressed, nervous and fearful right now.
Rav takes a step to go over the hug the other shepherd, then thinks better of it, an steps back, keeping his distance from the shaking shepherd. Remembering he only tolerates hugs when in a good mood, an he might act unpredictable to one now..
Rav lays back his ears, an tucks his tail up between his legs, while crouching down into a submissive non-threatening canine pose. Before speaking hoping to appease the agitated shepherd, while also following his training to think through all possible actions before acting, no need to make things worse an get chewed up for his efforts..
Umm, whats wrong? Whats Happened??
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie thought that it was very weird for someone not to know about Paganini. But nevertheless, he was very glad that Carlito was in a good mood again. It was a really strange cat.
Wow, I'm glad our musical tastes match... kinda.
The two of them have been sitting in The Wall for a while now. Not that hanging out with this cat was bad, but for some reason, Eddie liked it more yesterday with the other pets than this. Maybe it's because yesterday he wasn't worried about his brother, or because of Carlito's weird eyes that made him uncomfortable. They're so weird, but asking about them would be just bad.
I.. also love Egyptian meditation music... I'm kinda obsessed with ancient Egypt. But their civilization was incredibly interesting! Did you know they even had electricity?
Richarson Valley

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Russiarules1 wrote:Dimitri sighed in relief "Phew... Uh no, I haven't... I'll be back I'm going to check on Eliot and ask him if he needs one" Dimitri skipped out of the room ald left the towel on a box. 10 minutes later he came back "He's ok, it wasn't that bad at it looked. He's still hurt, but the ice and the towel he grabbed will make him better any time soon. Oh, and sorry for taking so long, I had to explain him all this" Dimitri picked up the towel he dropped and left it on a basket near by "Anyway, we can still call the cops, animal control, or anything that has sirens, right?"
Milk let out a yawn. "Let's not call anyone else with a siren now. I don't really want them to ask what we did to cause the ducks to go bonkers like this, even if I was taking something that rightfully belonged to someone else." She also handed Dimitri the towel she used to dry herself. "Hm... Why don't you show me around your house instead?"