HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by xhunterko »

Well I'm at the park right now and I was just wondering where everyone else is?
We're all over at Rex's house at the moment.
Hunter's face cracked into a smile. He didn't know why, it must've been something the ghost said. Oookkkaayyy Mr. Ghost. You've conviced me (Somehow):3

"Hey, I'm hunter." Hunter smiled, walking up to the pets.

((Ooc: I didnt do nothin wrong right? I think Tia/ritcher/rex are still on the pavement, right? :3))
ooc: They're at Rex's house still.

Very well. Just hang around, I'm sure you'll be noticed eventually. In the meantime, what brings you to Applegate?

musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

We're all over at Rex's house at the moment.
Oh, Is that the dog who's brother passed out? If their not coming soon, could you give me directions on how to get there?
Yes, I am a furry.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

The Moon Howler wrote:"No" Rex raised his head "Family matters are best to be discussed in the privately."
"Brother, I have nothing to hide from our friends." Christopher said as he came to the group "Say what you have to say and I'll return the favor, okay?"
"Brother?" Rex asked. Christopher simply nodded.
"Very well then."
Rex stood up against his brother "Um... Christopher... About what happened before you fainted... I am responsible..."
Christopher shook his head "You lie."
Rex raised an eyebrow "No I don't! I am serious, I am responsible."
"How so?" Christopher asked "Unless you're a psychic or something you wouldn't be able to do it... and I'm absolutely sure you're not one, so tell me the truth."
"I knew it'll come to this." Rex replied and looked at Tia and Albert for support.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

The Moon Howler wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:"No" Rex raised his head "Family matters are best to be discussed in the privately."
"Brother, I have nothing to hide from our friends." Christopher said as he came to the group "Say what you have to say and I'll return the favor, okay?"
"Brother?" Rex asked. Christopher simply nodded.
"Very well then."
Rex stood up against his brother "Um... Christopher... About what happened before you fainted... I am responsible..."
Christopher shook his head "You lie."
Rex raised an eyebrow "No I don't! I am serious, I am responsible."
"How so?" Christopher asked "Unless you're a psychic or something you wouldn't be able to do it... and I'm absolutely sure you're not one, so tell me the truth."
"I knew it'll come to this." Rex replied and looked at Tia and Albert for support.
Tia sighed
I can vouch for em
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
The Moon Howler

"Them?" Christopher asked "Rex and who else?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles quickly relayed the directions to Mason. Then he looked around and took a deep breath.

"That, would be me," Miles said, becoming fully visible in an instant, "Rex asked me to scare you when I introduced myself to you. I had no idea that you were a good person. Or I wouldn't have over done it. That is why he feels responsible." Then Miles pulled off a trick that he seldom rarely used. Instead of the usual ghostly shell, he gave himself some color and solidity. Only his eyes were hollow and he appeared as a yellow and white striped tabby. If he were in a game, one would see him as partly transparent. But one would only notice if one looked real close.
The Moon Howler

Christopher stepped a few steps back, his eyes wide open, staring at the creature in front of him. Rex carefully went to his brother and put a paw on his shoulder, which calmed his brother a bit.
Soon enough Christopher regained his cool and glanced at Rex, then at the spirit, then back to Rex "I... I think I deserve that, Rex. You don't need to apologize."
He turned to the spirit "And don't be so quick to call me "good". I did a lot of bad stuff, mainly to my brother. Back then I didn't really thought about what I was doing, but of late... I began to understand how much pain I inflicted to many, spare for my "would-be-dad" and his Dad - they deserved my parting gift." he paused for a second "Also I am pretty much cool about you now... uh... sorry, I kinda forgot your name..." he added with sheepish smile.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Buster thought for a second, then said, "You know, I actually have something to talk to Janus about. I'll catch up to you guys later."
With this, he went upstairs, thinking over how to let Janus down easy. When males had fallen for him in the past, he had just outright said "no" but for some reason, he didn't want to be that rough with Janus's feelings. maybe it was the threat of Hubert hurting him, but maybe it was that Janus had already earned his trust and friendship.
when he got to the door of Janus's studio, he knocked and asked, "Can I speak with you for a bit, Janus?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Don't sell yourself short just yet. Realizing you've done a wrong and wanting to fix it is a sign of a good person," Miles said, "Had you not even wanted to even to reconnect, well. The names Miles by the way. And it'd help this effect if I had some shades. Anybody got an extra pair?"
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Richter didn't know what was going on
Tia patted him on the shoulder
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster thought for a second, then said, "You know, I actually have something to talk to Janus about. I'll catch up to you guys later."
With this, he went upstairs, thinking over how to let Janus down easy. When males had fallen for him in the past, he had just outright said "no" but for some reason, he didn't want to be that rough with Janus's feelings. maybe it was the threat of Hubert hurting him, but maybe it was that Janus had already earned his trust and friendship.
when he got to the door of Janus's studio, he knocked and asked, "Can I speak with you for a bit, Janus?"
The Czech Wolf was painting when he heard Buster's voice. His heart leapt in his throat, but he kept his cool. "Sure, Buster. Come in!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster entered, for the first time in his life being unsure of what to say. he didn't like this feeling. he took a breath and just started talking.
"I just wanted to address something. I've... noticed you seem to like me... more than you do the others."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus put down the brush then put off the gloves he used to protect his paws' fur. He tried a shy smile at the rabbit. "Uh, yes. Buster, you're the cutest guy I ever seen and, well...everything in you makes me long for you." There, he had said it. Now for the hardest part. "Of course, I know I cannot expect you to return the feeling. Heck, I don't know anything about you, and it would be extremely rude to put you into an uncomfortable situation... But still whenever I see you I feel happy." He shrugged. "Guilty, your honor."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I've actually had this exact situation happen before, many times. I can usually just say 'no' but... you're the first one that I cared whether or not I hurt your feelings." he blushed a bit.
"The thing is... I'm a pretty open minded rabbit, and... I'm not sure that I wouldn't be interested in trying... us... after I get to know you better. You're a great guy, after all."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hearing those words, part of Janus just wanted to glomp that pretty rabbit. He managed to keep himself under check, only a gulp betraying his nervousness. "I... That would be great, Buster, I mean, yes. Let's just...get to know each other better. After that, you'll be free to make a decision. I promise I won't force your hand... If you'll allow me a teensy favor?" he showed his best puppy grin
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster was intrigued by this request. "What is it?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus took Buster's paw in his, then bent down and made as if kissing it...instead, he drew in a deep breath of the rabbit's fur. So. Sweet! "This."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well how can I say no to that?" he chuckled a bit.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Looking straight into those beautiful eyes, Janus whispered, "Thank you. For trying. And I will make sure to get you my best piece of carved ebony."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"You're welcome. and thank you."
that ended up going much smoother than I expected. Now to see where things go in over time.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus went back to his painting for Gage. He couldn't wait to be done with that and start with the carving. "Why won't you guys come back for lunch? Mom will treat you like royalty once I break the news to her."
at the same moment, Hubert's voice broke into the rabbit's mind. <That was a good tactic: keeping an exit way open without compromising yourself, and very thoughtful of you to make it so you won't break his heart should you say no.>
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I'd love to come back. Her cooking is amazing."
absolutely none of that was calculated, Hubert. for the first time in years, I was actually speaking from my heart. Something about him just makes me want to be honest.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

<I know, I was teasing you. Telepath, remember? And yes, Janus has that quality. Now go have fun with the others, mortal: don't worry, Janus is head over heels for now. He's just trying to keep himself under control, you're actually the first one he's ever opened to.>
Janus had donned his gloves and was now painting, wagging happily.
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"Don't sell yourself short just yet. Realizing you've done a wrong and wanting to fix it is a sign of a good person," Miles said, "Had you not even wanted to even to reconnect, well. The names Miles by the way. And it'd help this effect if I had some shades. Anybody got an extra pair?"
TensaZangetsu wrote:Richter didn't know what was going on
Christopher shook his head "Miles, until I pay my debts, I'm mustn't be considered good."
"Okay" Rex intervened "Enough of the "good and bad" topic." he looked at his brother "Now that I told you what I had to say - it's your turn now."
"Ah, yes..." Christopher scratched the back of his head "What I did could be considered bad or rude by others, but I'm sure you will understand me, Rex."
"Just say it."
"Very well." Christopher nodded and took a deep breath before continuing "I must to confess... That I ran away from home."
"You did WHAT!?" Rex exclaimed loud
"I ran away, I sneaked out in the middle of the night, where my "would-be-dad" was drunk and his Dad took sleep-pills. I took a small wad of $ 10k that was lying for whenever he decided to give pizza-delivery girls a nice tip and ran away in the middle of the night... that was about 3 months ago. ever since I was wandering and traveling, following your steps, the last $3000 I left for the driver of the bus I came with. Until now I was never sought from them, nor I expect they even noticed or cared to do it." he bowed his head "So, here I am now, before you, with only mt collar on my neck and regret in my heart. Will you accept me to be your brother once again, like the good old times in the pound?"
Rex had closed his eyes, tears were running down his cheek and muzzle, the quiet laughter combined with with sobbing "Come over here, you little rascal!" he said, hugging his brother "You are indeed my brother from the pound! I knew you were there somewhere! Welcome home!"
Christopher just hugged back "Thank you, brother!"
Then they quickly released themselves from the hug. Rex turned to the rest "This is my brother and upon his return, I'm going to give you the greatest night of all! And music will be played until we all fall asleep tonight!"
"Brother!" Christopher said "Speaking about music, I have something that you might like, but it will be once we get inside."
"You got it!" Rex looked at the rest "But for now, I suggest we get the walk to the forest, yes?"

My RP Characters
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

The Moon Howler wrote:
xhunterko wrote:"Don't sell yourself short just yet. Realizing you've done a wrong and wanting to fix it is a sign of a good person," Miles said, "Had you not even wanted to even to reconnect, well. The names Miles by the way. And it'd help this effect if I had some shades. Anybody got an extra pair?"
TensaZangetsu wrote:Richter didn't know what was going on
Christopher shook his head "Miles, until I pay my debts, I'm mustn't be considered good."
"Okay" Rex intervened "Enough of the "good and bad" topic." he looked at his brother "Now that I told you what I had to say - it's your turn now."
"Ah, yes..." Christopher scratched the back of his head "What I did could be considered bad or rude by others, but I'm sure you will understand me, Rex."
"Just say it."
"Very well." Christopher nodded and took a deep breath before continuing "I must to confess... That I ran away from home."
"You did WHAT!?" Rex exclaimed loud
"I ran away, I sneaked out in the middle of the night, where my "would-be-dad" was drunk and his Dad took sleep-pills. I took a small wad of $ 10k that was lying for whenever he decided to give pizza-delivery girls a nice tip and ran away in the middle of the night... that was about 3 months ago. ever since I was wandering and traveling, following your steps, the last $3000 I left for the driver of the bus I came with. Until now I was never sought from them, nor I expect they even noticed or cared to do it." he bowed his head "So, here I am now, before you, with only mt collar on my neck and regret in my heart. Will you accept me to be your brother once again, like the good old times in the pound?"
Rex had closed his eyes, tears were running down his cheek and muzzle, the quiet laughter combined with with sobbing "Come over here, you little rascal!" he said, hugging his brother "You are indeed my brother from the pound! I knew you were there somewhere! Welcome home!"
Christopher just hugged back "Thank you, brother!"
Then they quickly released themselves from the hug. Rex turned to the rest "This is my brother and upon his return, I'm going to give you the greatest night of all! And music will be played until we all fall asleep tonight!"
"Brother!" Christopher said "Speaking about music, I have something that you might like, but it will be once we get inside."
"You got it!" Rex looked at the rest "But for now, I suggest we get the walk to the forest, yes?"
"That sounds like a good plan" Albert smiled at the group, a little bit glee filled. -Huh, I don't feel as shy as I usually do... Wonder why.-
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tia nodded
Yes, lets go.
Richter really was still confused
The Moon Howler

"Follow me!" Rex said and lead the group to the picnic area and the forest

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Great idea!" Miles said.

We can meet up with Mason on the way! Hey Mason, pet group incoming!

Oh yeah, Rena and co, we're all settled here and if you want to we're headed over to the park.

Hey Hunter, we're headed to the park, now would be a good time to try and get noticed.

Miles was careful to select only those who knew him from before, not wanting to make mistakes.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:<I know, I was teasing you. Telepath, remember? And yes, Janus has that quality. Now go have fun with the others, mortal: don't worry, Janus is head over heels for now. He's just trying to keep himself under control, you're actually the first one he's ever opened to.>
Janus had donned his gloves and was now painting, wagging happily.
"well, I guess I'll see you later, Janus."
Buster exited the room and headed back down.
"oh, hey. I thought you guys would have already left by now."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

xhunterko wrote:"Great idea!" Miles said.

Oh yeah, Rena and co, we're all settled here and if you want to we're headed over to the park.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"well, I guess I'll see you later, Janus."
Buster exited the room and headed back down.
"oh, hey. I thought you guys would have already left by now."
"Hmm? OH! Naw, still tryin' ta remember whe-" She said before stopping and snapping her fingers to try and look normal. "THE PARK! or really, picnic area in the woods... Now I just need to track my way there... um, Miss... uh, Isabel, if you don't mind me callin' ya that, can I get my jacket?" She asked, giving an unfocused look. "An' y'all have yet to answer me, Kaori? was it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David looked back over to where he'd last seen the big group, and seen they'd dispersed. "Hey, Casey! Come here, it's not safe to just stand in the middle of the road!" He yelled to get her to safety. :She may be in a little bit better shape than I am, but it's no excuse to be an airhead.: He thought.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Richer got over his confusion
Ooh theres a park? Maybe this gives me a chance to meet a hot guy or-
Tia whacked richter in his head
Stop being creepy
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Mason was lying under a tree just thinking when the Mile's voice popped into his head. Really? OK I'm under a big Oak tree.
Yes, I am a furry.
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Follow me!" Rex said and lead the group to the picnic area and the forest
Hunter followed, even though no one had even said "Hi" or even glanced at him.
"Had you not even wanted to even to reconnect, well. The names Miles by the way. And it'd help this effect if I had some shades. Anybody got an extra pair?"
Hunter pulled his extra shades out of his collar, and waved them in the air, not knowing, because he was not a psyic, where Miles was.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

Kaori noticed nothing had happened for a while, so directed the converstion at Gage.

"So... Gage? Have you always lived at Applegate?"
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Luna werewolf wrote:Kaori noticed nothing had happened for a while, so directed the converstion at Gage.

"So... Gage? Have you always lived at Applegate?"

Nope I just moved here yesterday. We used to live in Steel River.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Follow me!" Rex said and lead the group to the picnic area and the forest
Albert followed along. Looking at their surroundings Albert noticed Hunter, he slowed down to walked next to Hunter and waved 'Hi' "Why uh, why did you move to Applegate?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Thanks buddy," Miles said, putting on the extra shades, "How do I look? Pretty real enough?"
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

So Tia, what is the house like? richter asked as they walked. I guess it's a pretty average house. tia replied. Richer imagined what the house would look like. I could imagine that. whats that suppose to mean? richter sighed Your mom didn't exactly bring home those 1,000$ bills if I remember. tia shook her head You and your big mouth are gonna get hurt one of these days.
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

Aerroxosity wrote:
Albert followed along. Looking at their surroundings Albert noticed Hunter, he slowed down to walked next to Hunter and waved 'Hi' "Why uh, why did you move to Applegate?"
Hunter went very red at Albert's question. "I like the scenery?" He tried.

~
"Hmm? OH! Naw, still tryin' ta remember whe-" She said before stopping and snapping her fingers to try and look normal. "THE PARK! or really, picnic area in the woods... Now I just need to track my way there... um, Miss... uh, Isabel, if you don't mind me callin' ya that, can I get my jacket?" She asked, giving an unfocused look. "An' y'all have yet to answer me, Kaori? was it?"
Kaori snapped her head towards rena.

"Yes?" She smiled.
Last edited by Luna werewolf on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
The Moon Howler

TensaZangetsu wrote:So Tia, what is the house like? richter asked as they walked. I guess it's a pretty average house. tia replied. Richer imagined what the house would look like. I could imagine that. whats that suppose to mean? richter sighed Your mom didn't exactly bring home those 1,000$ bills if I remember. tia shook her head You and your big mouth are gonna get hurt one of these days.
Christopher went to the two siblings "What are you two talking about?"
"Chris, don't mess in their personal affairs..." Rex scolded his brother.
"Sorry." Chris grinned at his brother "I just wanted to know more about my new neighbors, that's all."

My RP Characters