HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Marine Fox

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Marine Fox »

All Doc heard was silence and echoes until the slight creak and soft sound of pads on the floorboard alerted him. He was unaware to who this may be but he had a slight clue and when the voice broke the silence he was sure. He rushed over to the gate, looking into the other room.
"Yeah, over here!"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla played around with the candy, "Oh, I uh..." He stalled, "I'm an inventor?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn indicates his pile of gear on the floor. "I have a lantern, a torch, a rope, and I also found some gloves if anyone wants them. They could be useful for moving debris, climbing on or over things or pulling on the rope."
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Thu May 09, 2013 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna looked curiously at Tesla. Of course he was an inventor. So why was he saying it like it was a question.
"I yam an an inventorator too." She stated prouded.
"But not as good as Tesla. He can make all that stuff that runs on electricity."

Meanwhile...
Doc heard some more footsteps until the mountain lion appeared in his line of vision. She had tannish cream colored fur and light green eyes. She looked him up and down as she approached the chain linked door.
"Hmm... for a pet wolf your taller than I thought.". She herself was only an ear shorter than him.
For a few seconds she fiddled with the doorknob before managing to get it open.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa's eyes widened with amazement "WOW! What kind of inventions?"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla lightened up a little, "Well the last thing I built was this big airship, but the storm probably took it down." He sighed, shaking his head
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Cool, you should build another one when your eyes heal, then we can all take a ride in it." Koa was getting more excited, the more he thought about a small corgi building a large airship.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna nodded.
'Yup. He also made this really cool jetpack. And this tiny floaty thing that whizzes around and talks just like him."

Ref Ref!
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Ryyn tilts his head back to motion to the back pack on his back. "I brought this in case there was something we needed to carry so our paws aren't full of things." He looks at all the things everyone else brought and feels slightly bad that he brought so little.
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"well this is embarrassing , hehehe" Nadia said , dangling the plastic bag with one of her claws "I only got 3 flashlights "
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"3 plus my 2 gives us 5. That should be enough. Mercury will need his paws free to write or draw and that leaves someone else free to help out wherever. Actually, I've just thought of something. Wait here a moment."
He runs off and returns shortly with a headlamp with an elastic strap which he has borrowed from his dad. He hands it to Mercury. "This will keep your paws free while still allowing you to see your page. Anyone bring any bandanas, masks, anything like that?"
Flynn looks over at his suitcase which is still open and half unpacked and sees a packet of glow-in-the-dark stars poking out. Picking them up he remarks. These will do to mark passages. If we turn off our torches at a junction we'll be able to see them glowing. Is there anything else we need?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"I have a first-aid kit." Lucky volunteered. He held it up and then said, "I know a little bit about first-aid so anyone gets hurt I can help. Even if that person is me." He sighed and added, "It probably will be. Anyway, I also have a camera."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

WeirdGamer wrote:"I have a first-aid kit." Lucky volunteered. He held it up and then said, "I know a little bit about first-aid so anyone gets hurt I can help. Even if that person is me." He sighed and added, "It probably will be. Anyway, I also have a camera."
"Lucky , stop beating yourself up over something like "luck" dude , just enjoy the ride , everything's gonna be fine "Nadia tapped on the rabbit's shoulder , then grinned "well.....unless the ghosts like rabbit , not that I blame them"
(OCC : ok I'm back :P)
Argent

Post by Argent »

"I better not eat that, I'm pretty hyper already, at least that's what everyone tells me, and I don't know if I'm an inventor, I just like putting together these plans I get off the Internet, and sometimes they get a bit weird, like I was modifying my phone to take infrared pictures and I ended up with..."

Cinnamon pauses finally to take a breath, then looks around, and notices Sandy looking at him, and goes on, whispered...

"I'll show you later, Mister Lysander there's already cranky about my gadget."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre and Ryze catch up with the group. "Hey we have the bandannas." Pyre said starting to hand them out.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Alrighty then." says Flynn, accepting the bandanna, "I think we're ready. Let's do this. Can I put the rope and stars in your bag, Rynn? I hope it won't be too heavy for you." As the remaining torches are distributed among the waiting paws Flynn asks "Shall I show you where the entrance is or do you guys want to try to find it?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Alrighty then." says Flynn, accepting the bandanna, "I think we're ready. Let's do this. Can I put the rope and stars in your bag, Rynn? I hope it won't be too heavy for you." As the remaining torches are distributed among the waiting paws Flynn asks "Shall I show you where the entrance is or do you guys want to try to find it?"
"hm....nah , you guys can try if you want though""
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Rusty feeling bored waiting for his mum by himself, walks over to join the group of nearby pets in the lobby.

"Uh...Hi!" He says awkwardly, but still in a cheerful manner.
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Hi again, here, you want an extra?"

Cinnamon gives Rusty his candy.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I guess I'm the only doctor here...besides the humans. Kousa is a boxer and my bodyguard now that she moved here." Koa looks over at rusty. "What about you? what do you do?"
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

"Uh, thank-you, Mister Weasel!" Rusty said, accepting the sweet and twiddling it in his left paw. "But.. what is it?"

"As for what I do." The Yorkie continued, turning to face Koa. "I don't really do much I guess. I do like exploring! That's always fun. I've always thought it would be amazing to explore and find something like treasure, untouched for hundreds of years."

Argent

Post by Argent »

"It's candy. I'm not allowed to have candy. It used to make me mad, but I really got in big trouble and hadda clean the whole attic after the last time I had some, so I don't wanna risk it."
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"It's a special piece of candy. If you can't handle sugar, I suggest you lick it and not eat the whole thing like I did. Even though I can't handle the sugar myself." Koa suddenly remembered why he had them made for him. "OH YEA! These candies are made this sugary, because sugar makes the brain move faster, although I think there's a little bit to much sugar for me to handle, but I did pass my classes with flying colors, because I figured out the secret to an unknown herb, for which I'm the only one carrying a license to use any medicine involving that herb." Kousa looked at Koa. "What unknown herb?" Koa realized what he said. "Oops wasn't wanting anyone to hear that. I hope a doctor didn't hear me."
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"I vote you just show us." said Lucky, "The sooner this things starts the better. Waiting just makes me nervous."

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Alrighty then." says Flynn, accepting the bandanna, "I think we're ready. Let's do this. Can I put the rope and stars in your bag, Rynn? I hope it won't be too heavy for you." As the remaining torches are distributed among the waiting paws Flynn asks "Shall I show you where the entrance is or do you guys want to try to find it?"
Ryyn took off the bag before unzipping it and putting the rope and stars in it after taking it from the rabbit. "I have no problem carrying them and I'll let you show the way if it's alright with everyone else." With that he zipped up the bag and put it back on his back before taking a flashlight in his paw.

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Hmm..." Zanna took a look at the candy in her hand, contemplating. To eat, or not to eat. She glanced over at Tesla to see what he was doing.

Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm fine with you showing us." Ryze said with Pyre nodding in agreement.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Yeah, I'm okay with that." Mercury equipped his head lamp and bandanna, "Well come on guys!" The cat whined, "There's gotta be a million cool things down there!"
~~~
Tesla was quietly contemplating the candy he was given, "So, to eat or not to eat, that is the question. The the blind dog eat something to make him bounce off the walls, guys?
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah!" Ryze said putting on her bandanna and taking the lantern. "Let's do this!" Pyre exclaimed also putting on his bandanna.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Argent

Post by Argent »

Samantha Walton comes out of the back and asks "Are any of you animals good at tracking? If your owners agree, Mister Friday would like to take one or two trackers, especially ones who are familiar with the missing wolf, with him during the search."
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

grins as he dons a bandana around his neck as well before raising it over his muzzle. "I'm ready as I'll ever be, lets do this, it should be lots of fun."

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Roarin wrote: Meanwhile...
Doc heard some more footsteps until the mountain lion appeared in his line of vision. She had tannish cream colored fur and light green eyes. She looked him up and down as she approached the chain linked door.
"Hmm... for a pet wolf your taller than I thought.". She herself was only an ear shorter than him.
For a few seconds she fiddled with the doorknob before managing to get it open.
Doc eyed the lioness as she approached the cage, content that he would be rescued the back away from the door.
"I'm flattered"
He sorta said with a hint of sarcasm, not in the best of moods. But as the lioness released him and he knew it was over now he felt relieved and slightly ecstatic, but he still kept a serious and intimidating demeanor, walking out of the cage keeping his eye's looking for the poacher in case he intruded. After he was out he approached the lioness and after a second he put out his paw.
"You have my Thanks, Miss?"
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

"I guess I could give it a try." Rusty said, still twirling the sweet in his paw. "I've never had anything this sugary before, so I guess it coloud be interesting!"

The yorkie holds the sugary substance to his mouth and gives it a lick. Almost immediately a crazed look appears on his face and a huge wide grin.

"OhmythisisamazingIcan'tbelieveI'veneverhadthisbefore!" Rusty exclaimed excitedly and very quickly , his tail wagging rapidly, "Youguysshouldtrythisitssomuchfun!"

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky tied his bandana tight around his face. In a sudden burst of enthusiasm he yelled, "Alright, let's do this!"

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"High five!" Ryze said raising her hand.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky high fived Ryze hard. "Yeah!"

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"OW!" Ryze exclaimed rubbing her paw.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon eyes Koa warily.

"What did you put on those things? Orange soda?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"so....where's this passage?"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Not really. It's nothing too extreme; just like 10 gallons of sugar, and like 50 coffee beans mixed with candy flavoring. Then compressed to the size of a jaw breaker, although I wonder what it would be like if it did have orange soda in it." Koa looked at the last candy. "They are infact expensive. Almost as expensive as my new cello that I rushed order and should be here soon."
Last edited by LovingCorgi on Fri May 10, 2013 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.