HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

kurowolfe

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by kurowolfe »

On the other hand, Petir was silent this time as he walked next to everyone else. He was not comfortable being inside a room with so many medical equipment due to past experiences and to be honest, he was rather unnerved at how at ease the leader of the small group seemed to be. Goes to show that the more you know, the lesser you actually know.

When the black dog finally mentioned his name, Petir answered, "Hotep, ok, I will remember that. And no worries-lah!"

Funnily enough, it seemed that the old cat was the one who felt like a fish out of water this time, looking at Hotep talking to the doctor in scrubs about veno-whatsits and stuff and then leading everyone into what he assumed as the lab. He nodded silently to show that he understood Hotep's warning, and just stood there besides Kayla.
Hotep the psychic wrote:After waiting a few minutes Hoteps mom walked in carrying an empty syringe with a large needle. she moved quickley to clean and put it away. "That is that and now theres the dog im looking for how are you hotep? greg told me you had venom and youd be over here with freinds... oh there they are hi im jane hoteps mom and you two? jane said. her voice was sweet and warm but looked like an anime girl brought to life she was a little tall and slender. she hugged hotep who smiled and hugged back before turning in her chair to see petir and kayla
Petir extended a paw to the gregarious lady and said, "Hello, I am Petir. Nice to meet you Ms. Jane."
Korakc wrote:Cam walked into the veterinary clinic, still lagging behind the others. he heard voices further down to the right. The entry room seemed deserted at this point. After turning to the right, Cam came upon a set of double doors, which he entered to find the others and a woman who must have been Hotep's mother.
"Hey guys. Hotep, are you alright?" Cam asked inquiringly.
"Oh, you finally here. Yes, I'm okay, and I think both Kayla and Hotep here are okay too," Petir replied. Turning back to the tall lady, he then asked, "So Ms. Jane, are you an expert in venoms and medicine?"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"well hoteps the real expert, he studied further than me. Even at the house he studies, sure he can overreact at times but if he focuses he can fix many things. I on the other hand work on injurys and medicines. Treatment mostly. Are you two hungry or thirsty?" jane said moving to a mini fridge to grab herself a drink. Hotep however felt embarresed at what his mom said and just stayed quiet. He then quickley finished the paper he was writing on and signed the bottom.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm a little hungry." Kayla replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky watched carefully as a human officer showed up and ripped the snake from them and placed it into a bag, causing the thief pet to become irritable and leave in turn causing the other fox and the older cat to follow. When the officer scolded them about the snake Lucky held back a retort that it was for the most part under control and that it wasn't their fault but Blood did it for him. Lucky also noticed the way Rav and even Blood slightly acted to the officer, Lucky respected officials but he saved his deference for high authoritative figures such as police and military but to show some respect while he did not speak until the officer left he stood straight and almost kept a sort of relaxed parade rest while the officer spoke and walked back to his vehicle.
Then as Blood asked and started to search for his ball Lucky strode back into the tall grass looking to see if it had bounced into an unknown spot.
"I lost track of it after you tackled the other pet. It must have bounced off somewhere"
Lucky sniffs around for a second using keen sense and remembering the scent he had used to track the ball earlier and eventually he found it though unfortunately when he followed it he found it led straight into a small river and when he didn't see it in or down the river he walked back over to Blood.
"Sorry Blood but I think it slipped into the river over there. I didn't see it floating down"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky watched carefully as a human officer showed up and ripped the snake from them and placed it into a bag, causing the thief pet to become irritable and leave in turn causing the other fox and the older cat to follow. When the officer scolded them about the snake Lucky held back a retort that it was for the most part under control and that it wasn't their fault but Blood did it for him. Lucky also noticed the way Rav and even Blood slightly acted to the officer, Lucky respected officials but he saved his deference for high authoritative figures such as police and military but to show some respect while he did not speak until the officer left he stood straight and almost kept a sort of relaxed parade rest while the officer spoke and walked back to his vehicle.
Then as Blood asked and started to search for his ball Lucky strode back into the tall grass looking to see if it had bounced into an unknown spot.
"I lost track of it after you tackled the other pet. It must have bounced off somewhere"
Lucky sniffs around for a second using keen sense and remembering the scent he had used to track the ball earlier and eventually he found it though unfortunately when he followed it he found it led straight into a small river and when he didn't see it in or down the river he walked back over to Blood.
"Sorry Blood but I think it slipped into the river over there. I didn't see it floating down"
If the ball is in the river, we can cut it off at the bridges that cross it in the pet park..!
With that, Rav dashes off down the grove, and across the street, amid the screeching of tires and honking horns and yelling drivers...

Ooops...
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"well hoteps the real expert, he studied further than me. Even at the house he studies, sure he can overreact at times but if he focuses he can fix many things. I on the other hand work on injurys and medicines. Treatment mostly. Are you two hungry or thirsty?" jane said moving to a mini fridge to grab herself a drink. Hotep however felt embarresed at what his mom said and just stayed quiet. He then quickley finished the paper he was writing on and signed the bottom.
"I see, like mother like son then, you teach Hotep well" Petir remarked. "Must be nice-kan to be working together? I served as therapy cat in hospitals too, until I retired last year."

He was about to say that he does not need anything, but before he could say it, heard Kayla's announcement of being hungry herself. Come to think of it, he was feeling a bit parched and tired from all the walking, climbing and running he did thus far today.

"I am a little thirsty too," the old cat mentioned, before turning to the other black dog in the room. "How about you?"

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

Cam was standing, motionless, looking around the room when the cat he had met in the tree asked if he needed anything. "I think I'll be fine." He replied. "Thanks for asking, though." Cam told to Hotep's owner and Petir.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
Hotep the psychic

Hoteps owner smiled and gave each pet what they wanted before sitting down at the tble and gesturing for everyone else to follow. soon greg came in with folders of each pet even hoteps and left by locking everyone in. Hotep looked at the folders. "um...mom whats those for?" hotep asked

"hm oh im checking if everyone is up to date with three shots and immunizations. hopefully i wont need to give anyone one right? the needles are quite large today" jane said looking from the foldedrs to the pets after causually sipping her drink
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thank you." Kayla said with a smile. Carp! Have I had all my shots? I don't remember. she thought when Hotep's owner started talking about shots and immunizations, trying not to look worried.
Last edited by hypernovatic on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Yes madam, I was injected a few times before I moved here, or I cannot come here first," Petir said. He was totally unaware of how weird his sentence might sound to others, as he took a seat next to Kayla and reached for a glass that Miss Jane had placed on the table. He drunk the contents in three big gulps, satiating his thirst. "Ahhh, that is nice and cool! Thank you, Miss Jane!"

"How big is the needles anyway, Miss Jane? Like this?" he asked, stretching his arms as wide as he could.

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav dodged past one car, diving over the hood of another.. then scrambling for the safety of the grass of the park.
Hugging a tree on the other side of the street, panting hard and fast, wondering how many lives he just used up if he was a Ewww cat!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Cam stood nervously after the doctor had asked about the shots. "I believe I have received my shots, but you may as well check as I'm not entirely sure." I hate needles, Cam thought.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
Hotep the psychic

"it seems here that you ALL NEED SHOTS!" jane said evilly standing with two large syringes and needles looking as evil as possible. Then she st down quickley and looked as right as rain as she laughed at the small prank she pulled "im just joking your all ok, but kayla make sure you get your next one in a week ok?" jane said as hotep just had his head in his arms trying not to laugh
ImageImageImage
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Wah, so scary!" Petir jokingly said, pretending to back away from Jane and wriggling his arms before laughing along with the lady.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh Amaterasu." Kayla said when Jane said they all needed shots. The fur on the back of her neck stood up. "Okay. I'll tell my parents." Kayla said, relaxing when Jane told her she didn't need a shot until a week later.
Last edited by hypernovatic on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:Rav dodged past one car, diving over the hood of another.. then scrambling for the safety of the grass of the park.
Hugging a tree on the other side of the street, panting hard and fast, wondering how many lives he just used up if he was a Ewww cat!

Lucky watched as Rav narrowly escaped being a hood ornament for several cars, Lucky nearly had a panic attack as Rav jumped a car and clung to a tree on the other side of the road. Lucky ran after him but took heed of the traffic and waited till there was a gap where he went a little bit, stopped and went some more when there was space, still getting rude honks but at least not in danger of becoming roadkill. When he got to the other side he looked at Rav with a slight smirk
"Having fun?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: Lucky watched as Rav narrowly escaped being a hood ornament for several cars, Lucky nearly had a panic attack as Rav jumped a car and clung to a tree on the other side of the road. Lucky ran after him but took heed of the traffic and waited till there was a gap where he went a little bit, stopped and went some more when there was space, still getting rude honks but at least not in danger of becoming roadkill. When he got to the other side he looked at Rav with a slight smirk
"Having fun?"

Rav is panting hard and heavy, his blunt claws digging into the bark of the tree, he is now one with.
Oh yea! Whata rush! I didn't know.., that i could still move and dodge like that anymore!

Now lets go find that ball.
Rav turn and starts into the park when his legs turn all rubbery, and he face plants into the ground.
Or maybe, I'll just wait here for a minute..
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:
Rav is panting hard and heavy, his blunt claws digging into the bark of the tree, he is now one with.
Oh yea! Whata rush! I didn't know.., that i could still move and dodge like that anymore!

Now lets go find that ball.
Rav turn and starts into the park when his legs turn all rubbery, and he face plants into the ground.
Or maybe, I'll just wait here for a minute..

Lucky Laughed as Rav laughed at his own risky maneuver and he laughed even harder when Rav lost his legs beneath him and ate the dirt.
"Nice"

Lucky jogged over and lent a paw to Rav
"Here. I'll help you get over there till your legs come back"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: Lucky Laughed as Rav laughed at his own risky maneuver and he laughed even harder when Rav lost his legs beneath him and ate the dirt.
"Nice"

Lucky jogged over and lent a paw to Rav
"Here. I'll help you get over there till your legs come back"

Rav gets back up on his paws, with a bit of help..
Do you just hate, Adrenalin crashes.
Happiness Designer

Cam leans against the wall. Hotep's owner, Jane, hands the others glasses. "So, how long have you been a doctor, Jane?" Cam asks, hoping to start a conversation of some sort.
~ Colors are good. ~
Hotep the psychic

"almost all of my life....i started as a little girl on a ranch with goats and chickens. then it was horses and dogs and so on."jane said smiling
ImageImageImage
Happiness Designer

Hotep the psychic wrote:"almost all of my life....i started as a little girl on a ranch with goats and chickens. then it was horses and dogs and so on."jane said smiling
"That's nice to know that there's some experienced doctors working here." Cam replied. "Anything you guys have in mind on doing next?"
~ Colors are good. ~
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:
Rav gets back up on his paws, with a bit of help..
Do you just hate, Adrenalin crashes.
Lucky chuckles a little as he help Rav up, he then gets under his arm and helps him stand, the bigger shepherd almost a full paw taller than him made it slightly difficult for Lucky to keep proper form but he did his best to keep Rav from Face planting again
"Heh Yeah. Double bladed sword right there"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"almost all of my life....i started as a little girl on a ranch with goats and chickens. then it was horses and dogs and so on."jane said smiling
"That's cool." Kayla said, now fully relaxed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

After that impromptu gag, Petir again became quiet. This was weird, he's usually able to fit in any group immediately, given his training and experience. So why was he having such a hard time getting in the conversation?

Glancing around the examination room, the old cat initially thought that it might have something to do with himself being uncomfortable around a medical setting. "Ish, bukan, aku tak kisah sangat pun duduk kat dalam ni, biarpun tempat ni menakutkan sikit. Mungkin sebab semua orang kat sini cakap omputeh kot. Dahlah English aku ni ala kadar saja," Petir mused to himself.
It took him a while to fully digest what Miss Jane had said, but once he did, he remarked, "Ranch? What is that?"

(OOC: Translation - "Hey, it's not that, I don't really mind staying inside this place, even if it's a little scary. Maybe it's because everyone is speaking in white people language*. My English is not really up to par too.")

*what most Malaysian Malays colloquially call English

Hotep the psychic

Hotep whispered something to jane before she nodded. Hotep started talking to himself in a mixture of different langueges as he walked out with a book. " im juga akan membaca sedikit di luar. hotep said as he left through the door to sit on a chair outdise the clinic and begin reading his book.
"im going to read a little outside:translation) hotep unaware if anyone heard them zoned out a bit as he stared at the pages. jane after finishing her drink threw the bottle away. "a ranch is a large portion of land used mostly in caring of animals...like cow herds or farming or even training animals. but when i had the ranch we lived in egypt. when we moved to china and back we had Hotep there. so we stayed some more in egypt. but lke i said he likes to learn" jane said
ImageImageImage
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

To say that the old cat was surprised was an understatement. To hear his own mothertongue being spoken here in this foreign land was... awesome, to say the least. Sure, the sentence sounded bizarre, but he understood what the black dog was trying to say.

After recomposing himself, he asked, "So, while you are travelling, do you come to Malaysia? I am from there, and Hotep just speaked--I mean, spoke--in the Malay language."

Hotep the psychic

"oh hoteps been all over the place with what he does. he has been to malaysia, china norway many places. and he studies the langueges before hand. thats why we love him too because hes our little translator. and on the other hand if he doesnt know the languege hell either use another languege to fix it out or learn it from scratch. ive learned some myself but hes his own league. to say the mist he loves speaking in egyptian, its his native languege and it was what he used in his time with his dad"jane explained boxing the venom and readying it for shipping.
ImageImageImage
Happiness Designer

"Huh. That must be really cool to see all of the countries. What other languages do you know?" Cam asked curiously.
~ Colors are good. ~
Hotep the psychic

"i know arabic, egyptian, english and spanish. thats because of my job and moving around" jane said
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I know English and a little Russian." Kayla said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"I only know Malay, before coming here. I still trying to learn English, but it is hard for someone like me." Petir ruffled the fur behind his head in embarrassment, seeing that everyone was better than him.

Clearing his throat, he continued, "So, you are going to post that... err.... venam, Miss Jane?"

Hotep the psychic

"actually ill take it myself to the building. its about a two hour drive."jane said. outside the door screaming could be heard along with some french. then it died down little by little, hotep walked back inside the riom his ears covered untill he closed the door.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"What happened Hotep?" Kayla asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"some guy argueing with us on treating his pet cougar. which is still possibly wild." hotep said sitting down on a chair again as jane excused herself to see the commotion.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Someone owns a pet cougar?" Kayla wondered out loud.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"you should've seen the day we were in colorado. we had to make a house call to a man who owned all sorts of exotic animals. from what i saw i bet they are gonna microchip him then give him some shots for disease. then again he may not own a cougar. he could see it as that." hotep said
ImageImageImage
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"I think this is normal. In Malaysia, the new trend is making sugar gliders and this lizard called 'tokek' as pets. I feel sad for the gliders and the lizards, their owners don't know how to take care of them and make them miserable," Petir remarked.

He rubbed his left shoulder with his right paw, and continued, "Some even died of bad treatment, and I am-- I mean, was-- volunteer in a rescue group called Kucing Terbiar Anjing Jalanan to save them. Humans can be cruel sometimes."

((OOC: Kucing Terbiar Anjing Jalanan = something like ASPCA, but private funded, in Malaysia. Literally means "Neglected Cats, Street Dogs". Now known as SCRATCH))

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: Lucky chuckles a little as he help Rav up, he then gets under his arm and helps him stand, the bigger shepherd almost a full paw taller than him made it slightly difficult for Lucky to keep proper form but he did his best to keep Rav from Face planting again
"Heh Yeah. Double bladed sword right there"
Yea very much so..
Rav staggers on into the pet park..
We should be able to cut the floating ball off at one of the three bridges over the river.
Happiness Designer

"Wow. That must have been harsh..." Cam said quietly.
~ Colors are good. ~