HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:Joan watches Flynn, a little concerned, but she relaxes again as he does.
"I think he's OK." she says.

Good thing he is not a skunk, like that one that Animal control took away.
he would have too much of a "Hare trigger" on his spray defense.

Kandi winks.. :D

~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"She looked really dizzy earlier. She ended up underneath Elliot when he fell. She couldn't even stand earlier." Flynn informs the vet as she takes the mouse from him.

but she can stand on her own now?
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Oh, just the drumming, blurry vision - getting sharper though - and..." She paused as Flynn talked. "yeah, that. Just my noggin smacked, I think, Doc.". She put on a theatrical tone. "Tell me straight, will I play the harmonica again?"
Awww i had you pegged as a piano player, dancing across the ivories.
You, like the Jackal's, need to lay down for a while, an just rest.

~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"He can sing? Well, that's something you don't see- er... hear every day." Paul jokes.
"We do have one or two other musical pets in town though. You should hear Piper - the rabbit who lives in the antique shop. She's incredible!" Paul considers for a moment before replying to the other question.

The antique shop? I drive past there on my way to work. Perhaps I should look into introducing Oreo to them. maybe they will hit it off.. start a glee club or a band.
Hlaoroo wrote:"With your permission he can. Richmond Acres is a pet friendly town. All pets can go virtually wherever they like if they have their owner's permission and their tags. There are some places where pets do need leashes - in the court house, for example, but for the most part they can go where they like. You can certainly keep Oreo restrained or on a leash if you'd rather or if you don't trust him not to get into trouble though." Paul answers.

Mr. Nordic nods his head.
It seems there needs to be a class on how to care for pets, the laws regarding them, and so on for us owners..
He sorts through all the papers on the table,
we have every thing i need filled to take back to city hall? Ooops were going to have to check off this box now. Here are the consent forms, all filled out for Oreo's operation.
Dietary requirements for skunks pamphlet turns up. I can get these taurine and calcium enriched vitamin tablets at the pet shop? fresh food, nothing processed. guess he still gets to eat table scraps?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Joan laughs at Kandi's witticism and hearing that she is around puts Flynn more at ease with Blick.

~~~~
"Perhaps. Piper and her owner are both lovely. I'm sure you'll get along fine... We do have a puppy preschool and a kitty kindergarten but we don't really do any classes for other animals since they're not as common. We're always happy to help with and answer questions about them though." Paul flips through the papers and accepts the consent forms.
"Yep. That all looks good. Alright, so we'll take care of Oreo for today and we'll do the operation first thing tomorrow morning. Did you want us to get in an anaesthatist for the procedure? It will make it a little more expensive but it's not essential and Samantha or I can do the job just as easily while the other does the surgery but some owners do prefer it. As to the vitamins and scraps, they are available at the pet shop or we also sell them here. You can still give him scraps but try to avoid giving him too many and make sure they follow the rest of the requirements in that pamphlet."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I can sing," Chip claimed as she lay there, "but I tend to need a pipe to deepen my tones..."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: "Oh I wasn't a pet back then , so you know , and yeah most of the time wearing a collar would help the humans get their eyes of you a bit , but then there are those people....urgh...."
Oreo, tilts his head confused..
Who are those people? an what do they do to you??

~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Perhaps. Piper and her owner are both lovely. I'm sure you'll get along fine... We do have a puppy preschool and a kitty kindergarten but we don't really do any classes for other animals since they're not as common. We're always happy to help with and answer questions about them though." Paul flips through the papers and accepts the consent forms.

Is that where they learn to read an write? or just trained to behave?
Hlaoroo wrote:"Yep. That all looks good. Alright, so we'll take care of Oreo for today and we'll do the operation first thing tomorrow morning. Did you want us to get in an anaesthatist for the procedure? It will make it a little more expensive but it's not essential"
Before i answer that, Have you ever done a skunk de-scenting operation before?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That's where we teach them to behave and we teach the owners how to care for them and how to teach them how to behave. It tends to be the owner's responsibility to teach the pets to read and write. As to the de-scenting operation..." Paul considers for a few moments.
"It's certainly not something we do routinely... but... I have done one or two others."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keeshah wrote:
serence ice fox wrote: "Oh I wasn't a pet back then , so you know , and yeah most of the time wearing a collar would help the humans get their eyes of you a bit , but then there are those people....urgh...."
Oreo, tilts his head confused..
Who are those people? an what do they do to you??
"those people , as in the kind of humans who's so driven by fear that they afraid of an entire species , no matter how much we tried to tell them that we were not there to cause trouble , and yes me and my teammates have met a few towns entirely of those people . Typically they chased us off , and I didn't really mind , as long as none of my friends got hurt , a few of them were stupid enough to kept chasing us outside of their territory though , and....yeah"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"That's where we teach them to behave and we teach the owners how to care for them and how to teach them how to behave. It tends to be the owner's responsibility to teach the pets to read and write. As to the de-scenting operation..." Paul considers for a few moments.
"It's certainly not something we do routinely... but... I have done one or two others."
So this is why you want the anesthetist to watch over the operation?

~~~
serence ice fox wrote: "those people , as in the kind of humans who's so driven by fear that they afraid of an entire species , no matter how much we tried to tell them that we were not there to cause trouble , and yes me and my teammates have met a few towns entirely of those people . Typically they chased us off , and I didn't really mind , as long as none of my friends got hurt , a few of them were stupid enough to kept chasing us outside of their territory though , and....yeah"
but this was when you were a feral, like me. not a collared pet.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: but this was when you were a feral, like me. not a collared pet.
"Oh believe me , the way those humans acted , it wouldn't matter if I wore a collar or not , they're just insane......but then again don't worry , at least most humans aren't like that , so you shouldn't be worried by what I told you just now"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
"Oh believe me , the way those humans acted , it wouldn't matter if I wore a collar or not , they're just insane......but then again don't worry , at least most humans aren't like that , so you shouldn't be worried by what I told you just now"
I'm not worried. I can always just spray such people to make them go away, if i have too.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: I'm not worried. I can always just spray such people to make them go away, if i have too.
"actually , as much of a nonsense this might sound , if you want to stay a pet , then you should avoid spraying as much as possible my friend , humans don't like that , and if you do it in their territory , they might cause some problem for you and your owner ,even take you away."
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Don't worry Dr. I'll make sure my little brother gets some rest when we get home. I think I'll have to postpone my visit with Nadia to tomorrow though."

"So um, is the lunch party still up Faust."

"Definitely, I like to cook anyway."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Woop woop!
---
~Inside a restaurant~
What is your deal with trying to eat the peanuts!
I'm not allergic to peanuts!
It's airline food! You have no idea what they might have in there!
Christopher coughs to break up the argument.
So, when do I meet the little guy? Christopher asks in excitement.
You do remember our conversation, right? Alice asks while Roo pulls the peanuts out of her hand.
We're not sure if he'll be fond about a new owner. He's been too used to doing whatever he wants. Roo explained.
Ahh. And you want to break it to him gently...
yes Roo and Alice say in unison.
By telling him that he's doing a job...
Yeah...?
That isn't a real job.
Absolutely.
Well that's interesting. Christopher remarks.
We're just not sure how he'll react, and if we get him to your new house before we tell him... Roo pauses.
He won't run away.
I understand. Christopher replies. So is this all of Hutch's things? Christopher asks. He was indicating all of the luggage, and the uhaul full of boxes.
The luggage here is mine, the Uhaul is for Hutch. Alice replies. Christopher's eyes go wide.
That must be some job he has. What do you think is in there?
We don't know.
I had some of Hutch's closest friends come over and load it. He was very specific on not letting anyone in his room back when he was living with us. But I have often heard him talking with his friends online, so I assumed it was okay.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:"Don't worry Dr. I'll make sure my little brother gets some rest when we get home. I think I'll have to postpone my visit with Nadia to tomorrow though."

"Yay," said Chip, lifting up an arm. "I like food! Shall we go? Oh, sorry for putting you to trouble, Doctor Spag... Snak... How DO you pronounce that name?"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar handed the guitar back to Piper. "Heh, you think?"
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hooray!" Pyre exclaimed when Faust said the party was still up.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: "actually , as much of a nonsense this might sound , if you want to stay a pet , then you should avoid spraying as much as possible my friend , humans don't like that , and if you do it in their territory , they might cause some problem for you and your owner ,even take you away."
But they have already taken me away! that is why i'm here.
Oreo stating the obvious.
Is'n that the point of the spray, to have people not like it? seems useless to have a spray that attracts those who want to do me harm.. right?

~~~~~~
69eist wrote:"Don't worry Dr. I'll make sure my little brother gets some rest when we get home. I think I'll have to postpone my visit with Nadia to tomorrow though."

Can you walk on that ankle now Elliot. or are we going to need to X-ray it?

~~~~~~
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Yay," said Chip, lifting up an arm. "I like food! Shall we go? Oh, sorry for putting you to trouble, Doctor Spag... Snak... How DO you pronounce that name?"
Spag-Moss is how it's pronounced but just call me kandi ok?
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: really? I though they trusted and excepted you, once you are wearing a collar! Doesn't it mean that your part of the greater group of pets?
"Oh I wasn't a pet back then , so you know , and yeah most of the time wearing a collar would help the humans get their eyes of you a bit , but then there are those people....urgh...."
Doc chuckled a little
"Though most humans aren't too keen on having large predators around collar or no collar"
Keeshah wrote:
serence ice fox wrote:

I'm not worried. I can always just spray such people to make them go away, if i have too.

Doc couldn't help but laugh a little, not at Oreo but at the image of humans getting sprayed

Keeshah wrote:
serence ice fox wrote: "actually , as much of a nonsense this might sound , if you want to stay a pet , then you should avoid spraying as much as possible my friend , humans don't like that , and if you do it in their territory , they might cause some problem for you and your owner ,even take you away."

But they have already taken me away! that is why i'm here.
Oreo stating the obvious.
Is'n that the point of the spray, to have people not like it? seems useless to have a spray that attracts those who want to do me harm.. right?

"You just might need to be careful, some humans may use that against you. Humans are like that sometimes"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeshah wrote: Spag-Moss is how it's pronounced but just call me kandi ok?
"I like the simple names. And you can call me... err... Chip. I need a surname one day." She helped herself up and stood with a little wobble.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: Doc chuckled a little
"Though most humans aren't too keen on having large predators around collar or no collar"

I can sympathize with them on that. Still petting the wolf through the bars.

Keeshah wrote: I'm not worried. I can always just spray such people to make them go away, if i have too.

Marine Fox wrote:Doc couldn't help but laugh a little, not at Oreo but at the image of humans getting sprayed
"You just might need to be careful, some humans may use that against you. Humans are like that sometimes"

I'll remember that, But so far just being a skunk has been enough to keep people from trying stuff.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: I'll remember that, But so far just being a skunk has been enough to keep people from trying stuff.
"yes , and let's hope that will be enough for you from now on too , they took you away to here now to make sure you're not a feral , after that you will hopefully be able to return to your owner , but if you spray someone , then the humans may make a fuss about it , and if they do , you might be taken away again , but that time will be forever"
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Really? I do too! What do you usually make?" Blick says enthusiastically.
She looks over at Flynn, hoping the jackal doesn't say 'rabbit'. Jumpy isn't he? Halloween ought to be fun for him.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"He's not going to, I'm going to carry him all the way home."

"Faust, your embarrassing me...."

Faust gives Elliot a piggy back ride.

"Thank you again Dr. Spa.... I mean Kandi. Send my regards to Nadia."

Elliot couldn't help but smirk at Faust's comment.

"Oooooh~"

"Not another word Elliot."

"Make me."

Faust then responds to Blick.

"So you like to cook huh? Tell me, what do you like preparing?"
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: "yes , and let's hope that will be enough for you from now on too , they took you away to here now to make sure you're not a feral , after that you will hopefully be able to return to your owner , but if you spray someone , then the humans may make a fuss about it , and if they do , you might be taken away again , but that time will be forever"
Taken away again to where? That Zoo place i've heard about?

~~~~~~
69eist wrote:"He's not going to, I'm going to carry him all the way home."
"Oooooh~"
"Make me."

Well ok, but all three of you need to get rested, an a good nights sleep.
An I'll sends your regards to Nadia.

Kandi packs the medical pack back up, and puts it back into the pick-up truck.
Then heads back to the swings to find Senka.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote:
serence ice fox wrote: "yes , and let's hope that will be enough for you from now on too , they took you away to here now to make sure you're not a feral , after that you will hopefully be able to return to your owner , but if you spray someone , then the humans may make a fuss about it , and if they do , you might be taken away again , but that time will be forever"
Taken away again to where? That Zoo place i've heard about?
" I don't know , possibly , what did you heard about the zoo by the way ?"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Bye!"

said the jackals as Kandi headed of.
My Personas

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Taken away again to where? That Zoo place i've heard about?
I've heard it is a place where fancy ferals are kept.

~~~~~~
69eist wrote:"Bye!"

said the jackals as Kandi headed of.
She waves back at the jackals..
Take extra care of yourselves..
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Oh, good! Lunch is back on? Mercury cheered
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote:
serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Taken away again to where? That Zoo place i've heard about?
I've heard it is a place where fancy ferals are kept.
"heh...."fancy ferals" , yeah , sure" Nadia replied sarcastically , with a smirk on her muzzle
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:"He's not going to, I'm going to carry him all the way home."

"Oooooh~"

"Make me."

Faust then responds to Blick.

"So you like to cook huh? Tell me, what do you like preparing?"
"So," Chip asked after carefully clambering up the Jackals to Elliot's shoulder, "we going slower this time? Wow, we're really high up. What's a Nadia when it's at home?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

As Kandi heads off, Stryder turns to the jackals, "So off to your house then? You sure your owners won't mind all of us following you home."
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"What are you talking about Chip?"

Elliot grins at Stryder.

"Our Dad is awesome! He gives us complete freedom. He actually let us handle ourselves until he comes back next week."

"Technically, I'm in charge of the household. Our Dad has privileged us in many things including household responsibilities."

"Alrighty then, let's move out!"

"With you on my back, what could possibly go wrong?"

Faust starts heading towards the house.
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:"What are you talking about Chip?"
"Well this IS really high, yeah? Or do you mean the 'Nadia' thing? Is Nadia a laydee?" Chip grinned.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot whispers to Chip.

"She's a fox we met today. I think Faust may have a cute crush of her."

Faust bends down and jumps to make Elliot lose his balance for a moment.

"Elliot, don't think I can't here you."

"Well sue me, I'm a fan of intrigue."
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip gripped onto Elliot as Faust did his jump and chuckled uncertainly. "Oh, thanks hun," she whispered to Elliot, knowing Faust could probably hear, "Fallen many times and never got hurt as Fausty said? You didn't fall as normal to protect me, right?" She dropped her voice even lower. "I'll kiss you for that later, yeah?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Chip gripped onto Elliot as Faust did his jump and chuckled uncertainly. "Oh, thanks hun," she whispered to Elliot, knowing Faust could probably hear, "Fallen many times and never got hurt as Fausty said? You didn't fall as normal to protect me, right?" She dropped her voice even lower. "I'll kiss you for that later, yeah?"
"No need, it was my lookout anyway."
My Personas

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka was swinging back and forth on the swing. The wind through her fur had a calming effect on her mind.
She spotted Kandi approaching.
"Hey." Was all she said as she continued swinging.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Keeshah wrote: So this is why you want the anesthetist to watch over the operation?
"Well, no. The anaesthetist is not essential. Samantha and I are both perfectly capable of doing it. It's just that some pet owners prefer to have someone who has specialised in anaesthesia on hand during their procedures so we always offer that option. It's an optional extra, you might say."

~~~~
"I do. You have a natural talent." Piper takes back the guitar and begins playing "Eye of the Tiger".

~~~~
Flynn follows the group of pets heading for the jackals' house, keeping an eye on Chip in case she overbalances again.

~~~~
Joan follows Kandi back to the swings.
"Now, what were we saying about cougars swinging together earlier?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote: "Whoa! Careful Les!" Aron shouted in surprise as Leslie jumped into the air. Vera was startled also and let out a yelp.

Leroy chuckled as he tied the apron around his waist. "Sounds like someone's ready for food!"

-~-

After preparing the meals and setting them out, Leroy had sat at the end of the table and held his hands together.

"Right, now since this is a new house and this is the first home-cooked meal we've had here.." Leroy stated, looking across the table "..I'd like to say how I'm happy we're all together again. And we have an extra member to the family!" He looks over at Leslie, then back over the table. "I just like to say, that I'm happy to have finally retired, and hope all my days will be just as happy as today has been." Leroy raises his drink.

Aron and Vera smile and raise their glasses of water. "To retirement!!" They shouted in chorus.

Leroy laughs and puts down his drink. "To retirement.." He said, smiling. "Now, let's dig in.."
Leslie, sat to face Aron, smiled as Leroy said the nice things about him. He wasn't sure what 'reetyrement' was so he said 'Eamonn instead and waited for permission to use the cutlery to rip apart the meat. And the green things with it. Then he starts inexpertly cutting.
Everything goes well throughout dinner. Leroy let Leslie play with his food, yet he was making a little bit of a mess.. Aron and Vera finish before the others, and head off to watch TV together again.. And Leroy asked Leslie to help him with the washing up. Except playing with a few of the bubbles, he actually helped and they got through it relatively quickly..

After everything was done, Leroy, of course, went back to his study.

"I honestly think he's still working in there.." Aron sighed, looking to the study.

"Can't blame him.. He really enjoyed his work.." Vera replied, snuggling further into Aron's fur.

"Yeah, but he's supposed to be retired.. That means, No. More. Work.." Aron argued, wiggling a paw-digit.

Vera nods. "Guess you're right.." She looks up at Aron. "But as you know, he's a bit of a workaholic.."

Aron sighs again, shaking his head. "I don't see the point.. If you're not getting human 'money' for it, why do it?"

"Well, Leroy said it himself.. 'Sometimes, these thing are just in your blood'.." Vera mentions, lying her head back down.

"You have a point.." Aron says, shrugging.

They watch TV for a while more, then Aron Looks to Leslie, sitting in Leroy's chair. "Hey Les, did ya enjoy dinner?" He asked randomly, smiling.

(Ooc: This lateness is becoming a regular thing, isn't it?)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: "heh...."fancy ferals" , yeah , sure" Nadia replied sarcastically , with a smirk on her muzzle

Oreo looks confused, looking up at the wolf, before turning back to the fox.
What? whats wrong with that? What goes on in a Zoo??

~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"That's where we teach them to behave and we teach the owners how to care for them and how to teach them how to behave. It tends to be the owner's responsibility to teach the pets to read and write. As to the de-scenting operation..." Paul considers for a few moments.
I think i prefer to have the anesthetist on hand during his procedures. I'm sure the de-skunking operation is a difficult one to do, So having someone on hand to take some of the load off would be helpful.
Mr. Nordic checks his watch..
I'm going to have to run, if i am going to get back to city hall before they close for the day. Good day, and take good care of Oreo..
He gathers up all of the papers, an heads out to return the adoption papers to city hall.

At city hall, he turns in the adoption papers, license application, owner endorsement papers, pays the ticketed fine.
He has a long... boring... conversation... with an adoption counselor, before finally getting approved to adopt Oreo.
He then has to go back to the counter, an gets issued an Yellow license tag for Oreo. resulting in another long conversation, an re-showing the clerk the affidavit from Dr. Walton, that Oreo is to be de-sexed and de-scented in the morning. before finally getting a Green pet license issued to him for Oreo, to go along with the vaccination tag Dr. Walton gave him.
Gorge finally gets to go home, and explain the days events to Cleo. Who was more than happy to find out that dang skunk was finally going to be taken care of! She was going to be safe from getting sprayed, and having to put up with the odor if he wasn't kept scrubbed down.

~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Senka was swinging back and forth on the swing. The wind through her fur had a calming effect on her mind.
She spotted Kandi approaching.
"Hey." Was all she said as she continued swinging.

Kandi gets on the swing next to the cougar, and starts swinging with her..
Hey! I take it you like swinging?
Hlaoroo wrote: Joan follows Kandi back to the swings.
"Now, what were we saying about cougars swinging together earlier?"

It's Purrrrr-rific
Kandi replies back to Joan, as she swings in the seat.. before turning back to Senka.
We could hang a swing off the barn, or out in a tree back home if you like Senka
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Careful, Faust. I'm pretty sure Chip doesn't want to be tossed again.
Hutch said as he tried to keep up to the mouse, should she fall.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.