HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

The vending pack bag of Chips smacked lightly into the base of the sofa and the Mouse considered the climb ahead. Nothing she couldn't do, she supposed. Gripping onto the bag with her left foot, she started dragging herself up the furniture, hoping Kandi would never find out how busy she was whilst 'resting'.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:"not bad" Nadia chuckled , a few seconds after Oreo finished singing "Not bad at all , how did you learn to sing like that?"

just by listening to the song over n' over n' over again, until i learned what it says and could match the tones and pitch.
I can also play guitar, only not as well.. well poorly actually.

Oreo looks away..
I can't read.... music, so just have to mimic what i hear with the guitar, an hope i can can get reasonably close to what the correct sound should be.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keeshah wrote: just by listening to the song over n' over n' over again, until i learned what it says and could match the tones and pitch.

Oreo looks away..
I can't read.... music, so just have to mimic what i hear with the guitar, an hope i can can get reasonably close to what the correct sound should be.
"I think that sounds beautiful , more than I could ever do , maybe you could try playing a guitar for me sometimes , it might be better than you thought it was"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot picks up Chip.

"If you guys are in the mood for a fun game and an ice breaker, your gonna love this. Oh and one more thing, what drinks would you guys like, you must be thirsty after all that fun in the park."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:Elliot picks up Chip.
"Thanks, Elliot," Chip smiles, offering him the bag after she managed to force it open and extract two of the dusted Tortillas for herself. "One reason some don't like us Mice," she said, "must be to do with all the food we leave." She nibbled the Chip.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Water, please.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar rubbed the back of her neck and leaned forwards listening to Piper play. Suddenly she remembered. "Oh bother! I just remembered all my supplies are still at my camp."
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

"I'll have water too."
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

69eist wrote:"Hutch, we'll unpack the boxes after lunch so that Faust and I could oversee the stuff."

Elliot couldn't help but giggle at Ryze's joke.

"That's pretty funny. Hey Faust, do you mind if we could have some "appetizers" before we eat?"
"Thanks. Here's one more: That cheese may be Gouda, but this one is Feta." Ryze replied.
69eist wrote:Faust shouts, "Okay but don't eat too much, what I'm preparing is gonna take a while! Would any of you like a drink!?
"Do you have any lemonade?" Pyre asked. "I'll just have some water." Ryze answered.
69eist wrote:Elliot looks back at the pets.

"Well guys, since Faust is gonna take a while, help yourself to some snacks in the cupboard over there. While we're snacking down, do you guys wanna play a game? I warn you, this game will question your wit and creativity."

Elliot gives a diabolical grin.
"Sure." Pyre replied. "I'm in." Ryze said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"I'd like some water as well, please." Mercury replied, looking for some paper in his bag
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Faust opens the fridge and takes out a pitcher of water and lemonade. He then pours some water in a kettle and starts preparing Elliot's tea. He then grabs a bucket of ice from the fridge and puts it on the table. He grabs some plastic cups and brings the pitchers and cups into the living room. He then sets them on the table.

"Here you go, your tea will be ready in a few minutes Elliot."

Faust heads back into the kitchen and continues his preparations.

"Alright fellas, the game is called "Off Your Rocker". Have any of you heard of it?"
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Well, not on my own...
Oh, he takes me along in the car whenever he can!
But we.. I.. Us.. Didn't know pets were allowed to run off leash. Like back in that park we were in.. well until i was taken away. So we don't have to be kept fenced in, chained, or leashed here?
alright , losing more and more faith in this particular human already Nadia thought to herself , a little bit annoyed of how Oreo was treated , and the worse thing is , he didn't even seem to mind , in fact he just took it as a normal thing ! But......it's not like she could get mad at the little skunk for things like that
"well no , not in towns like this anyway "
Doc had sort of just listened as the the two talked about all the sorts and what not, not wanting to put in his 2 cents on Zoo's even though he never thought highly of them even if the idea of humans in cages for pets amusement was funny. But when Oreo talked about his owner and the conditions Doc spoke up a bit
"If your owner gets you registered and gets you a collar I know authorities shouldn't mess with you"
serence ice fox wrote:"not bad" Nadia chuckled , a few seconds after Oreo finished singing "Not bad at all , how did you learn to sing like that?"
Doc gave a small little clap after Oreo was done, giving a nice smile as well being actually impressed with his ability.
serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: just by listening to the song over n' over n' over again, until i learned what it says and could match the tones and pitch.

Oreo looks away..
"I think that sounds beautiful , more than I could ever do , maybe you could try playing a guitar for me sometimes , it might be better than you thought it was"
Doc smiled and look back an forth between the two
"Yeah! And if you ever want to I could teach you the basics of sheet music, even show you how to play an instrument if you like"
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick jumped when she saw the moving bag of chips, but calmed down when she found out it was only the mouse, Chip.
69eist wrote:Faust opens the fridge and takes out a pitcher of water and lemonade. He then pours some water in a kettle and starts preparing Elliot's tea. He then grabs a bucket of ice from the fridge and puts it on the table. He grabs some plastic cups and brings the pitchers and cups into the living room. He then sets them on the table.

"Alright fellas, the game is called "Off Your Rocker". Have any of you heard of it?"
Blick pours herself a cup of water, and not realizing how thirsty she was, she quickly gulps it down. As she pours herself another cup she asks Elliot "Is 'Off Your Rocker' dangerous? I know my mom would never let me come back if I got hurt...".

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Pouring himself a glass of water as well, he turns to Elliot, "Never heard of it. How do you play?"

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Interesting... That game on kickstarter? Hutch asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"oh ?You know how to play instrument ? that's neat , but that means I'm the only one between us who can't play anything though" Nadia laughed
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:Faust opens the fridge and takes out a pitcher of water and lemonade. He then pours some water in a kettle and starts preparing Elliot's tea. He then grabs a bucket of ice from the fridge and puts it on the table. He grabs some plastic cups and brings the pitchers and cups into the living room. He then sets them on the table.

"Um, could someone pour me a drip of water? Chip asked before listening to Elliot's explanation and continuing to eat the Tortilla chip.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot pours a glass of water for Chip. He gets a thimble from his pouch for Chip to use as a cup.

"Oh don't worry. Off Your Rocker is a table-top game like monopoly. It's like charades except the opposite."

Elliot giggles at the thought of playing it.

Meanwhile, Faust pulled out some ingredients in the vegetable compartment. He begins preparing two dishes, one for meat lovers, another for vegetarians/ vegans.
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:Elliot pours a glass of water for Chip. He gets a thimble from his pouch for Chip to use as a cup.

"Oh don't worry. Off Your Rocker is a table-top game like monopoly. It's like charades except the opposite."

Elliot giggles at the thought of playing it.

Meanwhile, Faust pulled out some ingredients in the vegetable compartment. He begins preparing two dishes, one for meat lovers, another for vegetarians/ vegans.
"Thanks, Elliot," Chip said, putting her Tortilla chip down to sip at the water. She listened to the plot of the game.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: "If your owner gets you registered and gets you a collar I know authorities shouldn't mess with you"

Oreo turns to the wolf.
That is what i am hoping for.. I wonder how my owner is doing? it must be just as hard for him to deal with me being taken away from him as it was for me.
Marine Fox wrote: Doc gave a small little clap after Oreo was done, giving a nice smile as well being actually impressed with his ability.

Oreo gives a little bow, at the clapping. with a little blush showing in his ears.
Marine Fox wrote: Doc smiled and look back an forth between the two
"Yeah! And if you ever want to I could teach you the basics of sheet music, even show you how to play an instrument if you like"

Oreo perks up.
You can read music, and know how to really play guitars?
It would be great if i could learn how to do that. Sir wolf sir.

serence ice fox wrote:"oh ?You know how to play instrument ? that's neat , but that means I'm the only one between us who can't play anything though" Nadia laughed

Maybe you can play the bells, or tambourines, or drums.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Okay listen up, this game is exactly like charades. The only difference is, one person guesses what everyone is doing. It's in a box over there with a camera. Elliot points to a box with a blue marker." Me and Faust play this game with other pets a good number of times and we record every game. Do you guys want to see the tutorial video?"
Last edited by 69eist on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka shook her head.
"No, no. There's nothing wrong here. And I'm not sure if this makes sense, but that's the problem." She huffs through her nose.
"I feel like I have to watch and remind myself at every turn or else there'll be a day when I wake up and there's nothing left of who I was before. And what I think the worst part is, is that I could let that happen... And when it happens, I have a feeling I wouldn't care... Because I'd be too busy enjoying what I could have here. But that would mean giving up who I am."
She paused for a second to collect her thoughts.
"Someone told me I need to hang on to who I am. And I intend to do that." Senka sighed, letting a silent moment pass. Then she snorted, looking away from Kandi.
"You know if you humans acted how I thought you guys are suppose to, all selfish and evil, I wouldn't have this problem right now." Her voice sounded sharp and annoyed. "I'd be back in the forest happy with the life I had. But then you had to be nice and friendly. With all your tee-vees and swings." She smirked, still looking away.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote:
Marine Fox wrote: "If your owner gets you registered and gets you a collar I know authorities shouldn't mess with you"

Oreo turns to the wolf.
That is what i am hoping for.. I wonder how my owner is doing? it must be just as hard for him to deal with me being taken away from him as it was for me.
yeah , maybe it's hard for him alright Nadia thought but not in the way you would think my friend
Keeshah wrote: Maybe you can play the bells, or tambourines, or drums.
"Nah it wouldn't work , I don't have what it takes to do any kinds of art what so ever"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: yeah , maybe it's hard for him alright Nadia thought but not in the way you would think my friend

Oreo wonders why the fox has suddenly gone silent...
serence ice fox wrote:
"Nah it wouldn't work , I don't have what it takes to do any kinds of art what so ever"

Ok then.. you can be the roadie, and carry all are musical gear around..
Oreo says, winking at the wolf..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Senka shook her head.
"You know if you humans acted how I thought you guys are suppose to, all selfish and evil, I wouldn't have this problem right now." Her voice sounded sharp and annoyed. "I'd be back in the forest happy with the life I had. But then you had to be nice and friendly. With all your tee-vees and swings." She smirked, still looking away.

Kandi rubs her hands together..
I was thinking about shaving off all your fur off, to knit into a coat for myself, MuuuHHhaaaaaa!
Kandi say grinning like a Cheshire cat.

But seriously, Why can't you still be yourself, while enjoying all the comforts of being a pet?
I don't see you ever changing from being a big fluffy Cougar.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Ok then.. you can be the roadie, and carry all are musical gear around..
Oreo says, winking at the wolf.
"and of course whacking you in the back of the head with them when you're not looking !" Nadia said jokingly.........hopefully anyway
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Players act as though they have a psy-- Hutch pauses for a moment, remembering the rules of the game.
Actually, I'm not sure if this is the right game for me.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Aw, give it a shot Newshound," Chip cajoles, "You might find it fun. I'd try but I only have one fear that I'm aware of and it involves some of the guys here." Having said her piece, Chip bit a corner off her Lunch Tortilla.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury tilted his head, "I'll still play, but don't be surprised if I accumulate a losing streak!" He chuckled
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

"Sounds interesting, count me in."

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Tutorial video? Camera? Are you going to take our picture?" Blick says, smoothing her fur.

She thinks it over. It seems a little more challenging, but a challenge can be fun, right? Eh, what the heck.

"Ok, Elliot, roll the film! I'm in." She claps her paws together and smiles.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You look like one used to having humes ask for her photo, Blick," Chip offere, taking a sip of water. "You're pretty."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

69eist wrote:"Gotcha Flynn, are you in the mood for a louie salad!?"

If you listen carefully, you can hear Faust already defrosting some meat, handling plates and gathering utensils.
Flynn looks quizzically towards the jackal. "A what salad?" he enquires, not having heard the name before.
"Water sounds good, though, thanks. This game sounds fun too!"

~~~~
"I have nothing to add." observes Joan. "What Kandi has said makes sense and she's had far more experience with animals than I have. I'm a city girl through and through. Stick with Kandi and you'll do well. As for losing yourself, I don't think you have to do that. Sure you'll need to reign in your instincts a little but you don't need to change who you are. I'm interested to know why you think that too." she finishes with a glance over at Kandi. John wanders back over to them.
"My boss is after some paperwork that he's misplaced and needs me to send again. He knows I'm not working but he needs it before I begin so I'd better go and dig that up." He unhooks the house key from the ring and passes the car key to Joan.
"I'll walk back. I can use the exercise. You can take the car." The two share a quick kiss and then John disappears through the trees while Joan pockets the car key.

~~~~
"Did you want to go and get them?" Piper hesitates for a moment, unsure of how to continue, torn between helping her new friend move and staying to look after her indisposed owner.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Salad? I'm all for more food, but I'm still a carnivore." Mercury pipes, waiting for the game to finally begin
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot plays the video on the camera. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BeLAc4aW5Q)
My Personas

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie nodded, happy. He'd enjoyed the tale, even if he still wasn't sure what 'retirement' was and it sounded like something you did to cars but he now knew it followed the 'wurk' thing but it mostly made sense. Leroy kept things safe and secure. Always had done. "I'm glad yew reetyred," he said after a while, "if yew hadn't, I'd not hav been fownd! Can.. can I watch yew wurk? F...for a bit?"
Leroy smiled at the comment. "Well, it wasn't really me that chose to, but thanks anyway." He said, turning back to his computer. "And I don't 'work' anymore.. That's the point of retirement. But I guess you can stay here and watch me on the computer.." He added, typing on the keyboard.

On the screen was Microsoft Word, of which Leroy had been busy on. Two pages were filled out and the third was what Leroy was on.

What Leslie could decipher from it all was Leroy was making words. That and he wanted to catch the white pointy thing that moved across the screen sometimes, but held himself back for Leroy.

What he didn't know was all that writing surmised Leroy's life. It was, basically, his autobiography.

"How's your nose? Healing up well?" Leroy said from nowhere, still looking at the screen.

(Ooc: *singing* "And this post is, L.A.T.E!")
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie watched, fascinated and entranced by the thingies flowing across the computer screen so he almost didn't hear Leroy's question. "Um, is heeling well I fink? No swellin'... issata wurd?" He asked, tapping his nose to make sure he was telling the truth. "Wish I cud reed better," he said quietly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:"oh ?You know how to play instrument ? that's neat , but that means I'm the only one between us who can't play anything though" Nadia laughed
Keeshah wrote:

Oreo turns to the wolf.
Marine Fox wrote: Doc gave a small little clap after Oreo was done, giving a nice smile as well being actually impressed with his ability.

Oreo gives a little bow, at the clapping. with a little blush showing in his ears.
Marine Fox wrote: Doc smiled and look back an forth between the two

Oreo perks up.
You can read music, and know how to really play guitars?
It would be great if i could learn how to do that. Sir wolf sir.

Maybe you can play the bells, or tambourines, or drums.
Doc laughed along with Nadia looking between both of them
" I sure can Oreo, though I can't really play a guitar but I can show the fundamentals of Sheet music and how to master it"
Keeshah wrote:
serence ice fox wrote: yeah , maybe it's hard for him alright Nadia thought but not in the way you would think my friend

Oreo wonders why the fox has suddenly gone silent...
serence ice fox wrote:

Ok then.. you can be the roadie, and carry all are musical gear around..
Oreo says, winking at the wolf..
Doc gets a big smile and his jaw opens a little in surprise at the comment from the little one, he immediately bursts out laughing even as Nadia threw in her sure to follow through return
serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Ok then.. you can be the roadie, and carry all are musical gear around..
Oreo says, winking at the wolf.
"and of course whacking you in the back of the head with them when you're not looking !" Nadia said jokingly.........hopefully anyway
Doc kept laughing, till there were a few tears trying not to be rude but the comment had caught him off guard.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"You look like one used to having humes ask for her photo, Blick," Chip offere, taking a sip of water. "You're pretty."
"Oh thank you, Chip! You're quite pretty yourself." Blick blushes.

Blick pours herself another cup of water, and watches the video. This game looks like fun. Her stomach growls loudly at the thought of food.

"Faust? Are you making us each a plate, or are you just going to bring out a large platter for us?" Blick asks.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kateleo007 wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"You look like one used to having humes ask for her photo, Blick," Chip offere, taking a sip of water. "You're pretty."
"Oh thank you, Chip! You're quite pretty yourself." Blick blushes.

Blick pours herself another cup of water, and watches the video. This game looks like fun. Her stomach growls loudly at the thought of food.

"Faust? Are you making us each a plate, or are you just going to bring out a large platter for us?" Blick asks.
"Anyone want a corn chip?" Chip offered, gesturing to the bag. "Two and I'm full."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'm, uhh... not sure if this is the right game for me. I'll just sit and watch for now. Hutch said after he watched the video.