HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by hypernovatic »

"Looks like it's a lot of fun." Pyre said after he watched the video.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Oh, that game looks awesome!" Mercury grinned widely
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Paused for a moment. She couldn't leave Piper here to look after her ill owner alone. "Actually, they're well hidden. I could retrieve them tomorrow."
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote:Doc gets a big smile and his jaw opens a little in surprise at the comment from the little one, he immediately bursts out laughing even as Nadia threw in her sure to follow through return
serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Ok then.. you can be the roadie, and carry all are musical gear around..
Oreo says, winking at the wolf.
"and of course whacking you in the back of the head with them when you're not looking !" Nadia said jokingly.........hopefully anyway
Doc kept laughing, till there were a few tears trying not to be rude but the comment had caught him off guard.
"well , at least someone is enjoying this" Nadia said , almost laughed out loud herself , but managed to stop , she still has a big smile on her muzzle though
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

"Ooh, that's looks like fun."
MrNeonShot wrote:I'm, uhh... not sure if this is the right game for me. I'll just sit and watch for now. Hutch said after he watched the video.
Stryder gives Hutch a confused look, "Why do you say it wouldn't it be right for you? It doesn't look that hard. I mean, it is pretty much just playing pretend, right Elliot?"
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Iiii'll just watch from the side until I get the jest of the game. Hutch replied.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick turns down Chip's offer. "But, I can fold it up for you so it stays fresh for later." She offers.
MrNeonShot wrote:Iiii'll just watch from the side until I get the jest of the game. Hutch replied.
"You're quite shy, aren't you?"

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

N-no, it's just that... Hutch isn't sure how to say this with out scaring anyone away.
Let's just say that... I'd have been very good at it awhile back.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"The game is exactly like pretending. There is no real doctor stuff here, you're just trying to guess what everyone is doing. It's okay Hutch, you could just watch or help Faust in the kitchen."

Elliot opens the box.

"Okay guys, I can't join this game because my foot is injured so I'll just mediate the game. Who would like to go first?"
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

MrNeonShot wrote:Iiii'll just watch from the side until I get the jest of the game. Hutch replied.
"Alright...you won't feel left out with us playing without you?" Stryder asks, concern flickering across his features.
MrNeonShot wrote:N-no, it's just that... Hutch isn't sure how to say this with out scaring anyone away.
Confused again, "I..don't understand. So you used to be good at pretending and now you aren't?" Concern returns to his features as he nervously asks, "Do you not get to play with other pets often when you are conducting investigations? Is...that what you are nervous about?" Suddenly, he stops himself, "I'm sorry. You don't have to tell us. I shouldn't have asked."

Quickly turning to Elliot, "I can go first if no one else wants to."

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Laxan wrote:Paused for a moment. She couldn't leave Piper here to look after her ill owner alone. "Actually, they're well hidden. I could retrieve them tomorrow."
Piper smiled again. "Thanks, Radar," she said, "anything else you'd like to see right now?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kateleo007 wrote:Blick turns down Chip's offer. "But, I can fold it up for you so it stays fresh for later." She offers.
"Thanks, Blick, but I got it," Chip grinned, making no little effort to fold the packet up.
"Aww... Well, no troubles, Newshound. No pressure either."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Ok then.. you can be the roadie, and carry all are musical gear around..
Oreo says, winking at the wolf.
"and of course whacking you in the back of the head with them when you're not looking !" Nadia said jokingly.........hopefully anyway

Well that's not nice at all, you would deserve to get a good skunkin' then.
Marine Fox wrote:Doc kept laughing, till there were a few tears trying not to be rude but the comment had caught him off guard.
serence ice fox wrote: "well , at least someone is enjoying this" Nadia said , almost laughed out loud herself , but managed to stop , she still has a big smile on her muzzle though
Oreo Looks at the two, now really confused..
Ummm I'm not understanding whats going on here right now anymore..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote:Oreo Looks at the two, now really confused..
"well.....I'm assuming Doc is having that image of me carrying stuff for you two in his head and laughing himself to death because of it."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
"well.....I'm assuming Doc is having that image of me carrying stuff for you two in his head and laughing himself to death because of it."
Oh.. I see now. Ummm I was just trying to think of something you could do to be with us in a band.. I wasn't meaning that you should be used as a pack fox..Flatting back his ears..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie watched, fascinated and entranced by the thingies flowing across the computer screen so he almost didn't hear Leroy's question. "Um, is heeling well I fink? No swellin'... issata wurd?" He asked, tapping his nose to make sure he was telling the truth. "Wish I cud reed better," he said quietly.
Leroy looked over his shoulder and nodded. "Good to hear.." He said, turning back to the screen. "You know, I taught Aron and Vera how to read an' write, I could teach you too. Y'know, Like I did with your spelling.." He added, concentration in his voice. "It'd help me to get to know you better, and you to know me. Plus, we could make it fun with challenges and the like.." He gave a slight smirk in the light of the screen. "All up to you, of course."

-~-

Aron yawned for the fourth time in the length he had been sitting with Vera. "Geez, I'm tired.." He moaned lowly as he shifted back into his seat.

Vera was practically falling asleep in Aron's arms, but she woke up when Aron spoke. "Hm? Oh, yeah.. me too.." She said hazily, falling into slumber again.

Aron stared at the TV for a few minutes more. "Okay, let's go." He murmured as he tried to get up.

Vera fell flat on her muzzle as Aron left the sofa. "Mmmph! Hey! Where you going?" She asked, pushing herself up.

"Bed" Aron said simply, walking out of the room.

"'could at least come an' help me!" She called after him.

Aron stopped in the hallway, sighed, then came back.

Once Vera was off the sofa, Aron led her to the bedroom and sat her on their bed. "It'll be first time in a while since we've done this.." He murmured, a smirk on his face.

Vera gave him a half-lidded look. "You know how that sounds, right?" She asked, leaning her crutch on the end post.

Aron shrugged. "I don't care, I'm too tired.." And with that he flopped himself onto the mattress.

Vera rolled her eyes, then shoved him up and they both shuffle into their places.

"'Night, Vee.." "Goodnight, Aron.."
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Oh.. I see now. Ummm I was just trying to think of something you could do to be with us in a band.. I wasn't meaning that you should be used as a pack fox..Flatting back his ears..
"hey it's fine , don't worry about it , I was just kidding around as well"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie watched, fascinated and entranced by the thingies flowing across the computer screen so he almost didn't hear Leroy's question. "Um, is heeling well I fink? No swellin'... issata wurd?" He asked, tapping his nose to make sure he was telling the truth. "Wish I cud reed better," he said quietly.
Leroy looked over his shoulder and nodded. "Good to hear.." He said, turning back to the screen. "You know, I taught Aron and Vera how to read an' write, I could teach you too. Y'know, Like I did with your spelling.." He added, concentration in his voice. "It'd help me to get to know you better, and you to know me. Plus, we could make it fun with challenges and the like.." He gave a slight smirk in the light of the screen. "All up to you, of course."
"Sounds brilyant, unkle Leroy!" Leslie enthused, almost bouncing in his seat.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

wolfbrothren wrote:
"Alright...you won't feel left out with us playing without you?" Stryder asks, concern flickering across his features.
MrNeonShot wrote:N-no, it's just that... Hutch isn't sure how to say this with out scaring anyone away.
Confused again, "I..don't understand. So you used to be good at pretending and now you aren't?" Concern returns to his features as he nervously asks, "Do you not get to play with other pets often when you are conducting investigations? Is...that what you are nervous about?" Suddenly, he stops himself, "I'm sorry. You don't have to tell us. I shouldn't have asked."
It's fine. If only it were that simple. Hutch replied.
I'll be happy to help in the kitchen. Hutch stood from his seated position, turned, and went to the kitchen.
---
Hey, Elliot...? Hutch greets Faust, still not being able to remember which twin is which.
Do you need help in here?
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Faust glances at Hutch then focuses his attention back at the food.

"Hey Hutch, it's Faust by the way. I could use the help. Do you mind washing these two containers please?"

Faust hands 2 pots to Hutch. One filled is filled with lasagna noodles, the other is filled with carbonara noodles. He then pulls out a pair of goggles from the drawer and starts chopping onions.

=========

"Okay Stryder, could you step out of the room then. Chip go follow Stryder so that he doesn't hear anything."

Elliot starts shuffling the cards in the deck.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote: "Okay Stryder, could you step out of the room then. Chip go follow Stryder so that he doesn't hear anything."
"Okelly-Dokelly,"" Chip said, dropping herself off the Sofa ( catching onto it again a step or so above the ground) and dashing after Stryder.

When outside, she climbed up to his shoulder. "Right," she said. "IO have no clue what I'm supposed to do so I reckon telling you about my life - right into your ear - will stop you earwiggin' that lot. So..." She took a breath. "I was born in the milk bottling plant upstate, the hundred and fifteenth of a hundred and sixty and we never bothered with birthdays..." She continued on until Stryder was called back in. Then she hopped off to watch the goings on.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

69eist wrote:"Okay Stryder, could you step out of the room then. Chip go follow Stryder so that he doesn't hear anything."

Elliot starts shuffling the cards in the deck.
"Alright." Stryder wanders off to another room and closes the door after Chip.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Okelly-Dokelly,"" Chip said, dropping herself off the Sofa ( catching onto it again a step or so above the ground) and dashing after Stryder.

When outside, she climbed up to his shoulder. "Right," she said. "IO have no clue what I'm supposed to do so I reckon telling you about my life - right into your ear - will stop you earwiggin' that lot. So..." She took a breath. "I was born in the milk bottling plant upstate, the hundred and fifteenth of a hundred and sixty and we never bothered with birthdays..." She continued on until Stryder was called back in. Then she hopped off to watch the goings on.
Stryder was surprised when Chip suddenly climbed up him and started telling him her life-story, but he politely listened to her tell it.

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury pulled his notebook out from his bag and began to draw quietly to pass the time until the game
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick sits excitedly on the couch while Elliot shuffles the deck. Something tickles her nose, and Blick sneezes.
"Excuse me. Is someone chopping onions?" Blick sniffs. "I'm not allergic or anything, the smell just tickles my nose. Sorry." She gets up and gets another tissue.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Bless you. I think he might be, but I'm not sure." Ryze said. Pyre walked up to Mercury. "What are you drawing?" he asked, looking over Mercury's shoulder.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka huffed.
"Well yeah, I know I'll still be me, me. But, I didn't think one could go in hand with the other. I can either stay sharp, or lose my edge. I mean, look at what's happened since I got here."
"I'm talking to humans, I haven't 'caught' anything in two days, and I did nothing while a perfectly good rabbit stopped, talked, and walked right by me."
The cougar's ears flattened.
"Ma would've scolded me, especially about the last one..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Sure thing! Hutch replied and then took the containers to the sink, and began washing them. Then a thought hits him.
Hey, what happened to Oreo? he asked.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"I think he was taken by animal control. He's probably at a vet by now."

Faust finishes chopping the onions. He then gets started on mixing pesto sauce.

==========

"Okay guys, time to start, who would like to pick the first card of the game?"

Elliot gets the camera ready.
My Personas

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

hypernovatic wrote:"Bless you. I think he might be, but I'm not sure." Ryze said. Pyre walked up to Mercury. "What are you drawing?" he asked, looking over Mercury's shoulder.
Mercury looked up from his paper and displayed it "I'm designing a character I'm gonna draw again for something else!" It was a human...Ish figure, something was a little off, "She's an android for a rebel movement in a sci-fi setting!"

The cat looked over to Elliot, "I'll do it!"
((I actually drew this ;w; http://31.media.tumblr.com/d4941de82030 ... o1_500.jpg ))
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"That sounds really neat, Mercury. Are you writing a novel?" Blick comments on Mercury's concept while throwing away her tissues.
She sits back down, anxiously waiting for the card to be drawn. Wait, how do you play this again? Eh, let someone else go first. Maybe you'll remember then.

69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Okay, here you go Mercury."

Elliot hands a card to Mercury.

"Read on the yellow side of the card and pick which among these you'd like everyone to act out."

(ooc: I will pm you what the choices are. Stryder can't see what the contents are.)
My Personas

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Animal control? What happened?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"My apologies, Flynn said before turning to Elliot, "but I think I need to visit the little leveret's room. Can I ask whereabouts it is, Elliot?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Oh.. I see now. Ummm I was just trying to think of something you could do to be with us in a band.. I wasn't meaning that you should be used as a pack fox..Flatting back his ears..

Oh you are?.... I see i need to learn how domestics interact with each other better.

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Senka huffed.
"Well yeah, I know I'll still be me, me. But, I didn't think one could go in hand with the other. I can either stay sharp, or lose my edge. I mean, look at what's happened since I got here."
"I'm talking to humans, I haven't 'caught' anything in two days, and I did nothing while a perfectly good rabbit stopped, talked, and walked right by me."
The cougar's ears flattened.
"Ma would've scolded me, especially about the last one..."
I would too, if i was her.
But then, your Ma didn't have a chance to be a pet, an have access to enough food to become as big as a sow.
Which reminds me.

Kandi digs into her pocket fishing out the pet debit card.
This goes in that little pocket on the side of your collar.
Handing the pet debit card over to Senka.
If you go into one of the places around here that serve food, to eat. You use that card to pay for it.
I'm sure the other pets will show you how to use it.

So you want to keep your hunting skill sharp?
Hmmmm, There is no law against pets going out into the woods to hunt..
BUT!! It is going to make your pet friends in town here, very nervous if not scared to be around you.
An that would bring unwanted, closer attention to you from the animal control officers. Who would think you were living up to your red tag rating as a dangerous animal.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Oh you are?.... I see i need to learn how domestics interact with each other better.
"Trust me , I am , but one thing though , don't call me domestic , ever , I need the humans to think of me that way , but I'm not , so don't call me that . With that said , you don't seem to be that bad with interacting with others , especially if you've already met the other pets before coming here"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"My apologies, Flynn said before turning to Elliot, "but I think I need to visit the little leveret's room. Can I ask whereabouts it is, Elliot?"
"When you head to the hall turn left, last door on the right."

"Ooh guys here is what Mercury picked...."

Elliot announces the quirk. (I will pm you all the quirk)

=========

"Apparently, he is an unregistered pet."

Faust pulls out a large mixing bowl.
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Many thanks," Flynn said, moving towards the desired room. "I shall be back in a few moments"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury giggled, hearing the quirk
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Okay guys, somebody call Stryder back in."

Elliot continues to giggle.
My Personas

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:
Doc kept laughing
"Haha M-More or Less!"
serence ice fox wrote:
Doc took a second but he soon collected himself, wiped away the last hysterical tear and looked at Oreo then at Nadia
"Don't worry Oreo heh we would never do such a thing"
He casually leaned over to Nadia, talking softer but still enough where Oreo could still hear on purpose
"Besides, thats what he have Moonbeam for Haha"
Doc started to laugh again, feeling really good now even when he calmed a big grin still kept its place.
serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Oh you are?.... I see i need to learn how domestics interact with each other better.
"Trust me , I am , but one thing though , don't call me domestic , ever , I need the humans to think of me that way , but I'm not , so don't call me that . With that said , you don't seem to be that bad with interacting with others , especially if you've already met the other pets before coming here"
Doc still chuckled but did feel the seriousness in Nadia's voice after Oreo called them Domestic's, Doc personally didn't care either way. He was still proud of his bloodline and didn't want to be classified as a domesticated pet but either way it didn't hurt him in any way.
"Plus you've got us. Which is always a plus"
He said jokingly with a big grin
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

(OCC:since me and keeshah posted almost the same time , this post make no sense , so I had to move it back ,my bad guys , sorry :P )
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.