HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Kateleo007

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Just saying hello. I'm sorry, did I interuppt something?" She replies. Her tail winds her stomach showing her nervousness.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Oh, uh, sorry." Tesla puffed up slightly, "Girls kinda make me nervous..." he continued, trading a wavering voice for a shy face
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

On hearing the stamp, Flynn reacts instinctively, as any rabbit would, and bolts for cover under the nearest bush. Carefully and quietly angling himself in his hiding place so that he can see and smell for the danger, and when he sees it's just Blick, he sheepishly emerges from under the bush again but being in proximity to the fox, his heart rate barely decreases.
"Oh, *gulp*, h-hi, Blick. Anyone would think you're a rabbit with a warning stamp like that." He forces a smile and rubs the back of his neck nervously.
"S-so what brought you out here too? You never said what you wanted either, Hutch."

~~~~
Piper smiles at the little dog.
"Oh, don't be sorry. Being with this many pets can be quite intimidating when you don't know any of them. We girls can be quite scary too." She winks at the dog, trying to put him at ease.
"Did you build this... some sort of shovel, is it? It looks quite impressive." she switches to a topic that she thinks might be more comfortable for the dog.
"I'm Piper, by the way."

~~~~
At that moment, Joan, attracted by all the noise, appears at the top of the staircase.
"Wow. I did not expect so many pets. Is this every pet in the neighbourhood?" she asks as she descends.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "'The Mouse'" Kilo scoffed whilst dusting himself down. He stepped off Nadia onto one of his ledges.
"Oh! oops ,sorry Kilo , are you ok ?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Esper wrote:"Oh, uh, sorry." Tesla puffed up slightly, "Girls kinda make me nervous..." he continued, trading a wavering voice for a shy face
Oreo perks up his ears over hearing that, and waddles back over to Koa..
Why do girls make you nervous? It's not like there going to attack you now..
Or perhaps, do you like other males better??

the young skunk asks innocently.
Last edited by Keeshah on Thu May 15, 2014 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Argent

Post by Argent »

Hlaoroo wrote:At that moment, Joan, attracted by all the noise, appears at the top of the staircase.
"Wow. I did not expect so many pets. Is this every pet in the neighbourhood?" she asks as she descends.
"Oh no, there's none of the pet birds, or any of the small rodents apart from that mouse, and no quadrupeds, I think there's a pot bellied pig in town but maybe they're in Kensington I hardly ever see them and that's a good thing because I have to like work twice as hard when there's someone in the clinic who doesn't have hands."

Then he goes off on a tangent about competing evolutionary theories regarding the development of opposable thumbs in soft-pawed mammals and whether bipeds are monophyletic or polyphyletic....
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla's eyes gleamed a bit behind his goggles and he smiled, a minimal blush forming under his fur, "Yeah! I did build this, it's a high-powered hydraulic shovel." his smile grew, "Essentially a portable earth mover running on a massive battery." he gestured to his backpack, from which a cable ran into the shovel

The corgi turned his head to Oreo, scratching is chin abashed, "They make e nervous because they're girls, you know...?" He feebly tried to explain, hoping to make obvious what he meant through as few words as he could
~~~

Mercury hung back at the edges of the group quietly. Noticing Joan, he padded over to loiter near her
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Oh that's a warning?! I'm sorry. I needed to get some fresh air, so I went out. Of course I started to wander around, then I saw you guys and I remembered I have a list of supplies that might help make getting ready easier. I didn't want to sneak up on you, so I thought I'd stamp to announce that I was coming so I wouldn't scare you again. Guess it kinda worked..." Blick blushes then explains nervously. She hands the phone over to them, with the list already displayed.

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Esper wrote:Tesla's eyes gleamed a bit behind his goggles and he smiled, a minimal blush forming under his fur, "Yeah! I did build this, it's a high-powered hydraulic shovel." his smile grew, "Essentially a portable earth mover running on a massive battery." he gestured to his backpack, from which a cable ran into the shovel

The corgi turned his head to Oreo, scratching is chin abashed, "They make e nervous because they're girls, you know...?" He feebly tried to explain, hoping to make obvious what he meant through as few words as he could
After wandering around the group Senka passes by Oreo and Tesla and pauses when she recognizes the corgi.
"Hey, you're one of the pets that ran through the forest, last last last? Week." She remarks, walking up to the two.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Oh, no... I just wanted to talk about what to do with the big group. It's obvious that we're not going to be able to fit 18 pets down there, so maybe we should split it into 2 groups? I'll stay behind for the second tour because this is my fault. Hutch said. And since you specifically invited Mercury as well, he should go first. Tesla should go both times because he has the shovel, and he knows how to use it.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Suddenly, Faust's phone starts to ring.

*ring ring ring* *ring ring ring*..... *RAWR*

(ooc: whoever guesses this reference gets a cookie.)

Faust jumps at the roar while Elliot giggles at him from behind. Faust then picks up the phone and puts Elliot in a headlock.

"Good morning! This is Faust Gilgan speaking, currently getting back at his little Brother playing a prank."
"Ow ow ow, uncle uncle!" Elliot pats his paws on the arms keeping him locked.
Faust let go of your Brother I have something to tell you. Could you also put your phone on speaker?
"Yes Dad." He let's go off his brother and puts his phone on speaker.
*Laughs a little on the phone.* Okay boys listen up, I've arranged for a butler to help out in the house. He should be there any minute now.

A taxi cab suddenly pulls over on the sidewalk.
Last edited by 69eist on Sun May 25, 2014 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

serence ice fox wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "'The Mouse'" Kilo scoffed whilst dusting himself down. He stepped off Nadia onto one of his ledges.
"Oh! oops ,sorry Kilo , are you ok ?"
"Oh, i am fine thank you, Dear Nadia," Kilo announced before looking sharply towards Cinnamon. "And the name, my Marten acquaintance, is Kilo, not 'that Mouse"." That said, he went back to cleaning off his coat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie waved to Joan.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A human cab thing," Chip told Potato as she looked out of the window.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"....wait a minute , where's that other fox ?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Joan waves back at Leslie and pats Mercury on the head.
"Hi, Mercury. How's it going?"

~~~~
"Cool! Is that like a car battery or something else?"
Piper winks at the skunk. "Don't worry, Oreo. You'll understand some day." She instinctively backs up slightly so she's against the wall as Senka approaches.
"H-hi! S-senka, right? I'm Piper. N-nice to meet you."

~~~~
"Yeah, it's, it's a warning or a distress signal. It's an instinctive thing. Flynn scratches his side nervously.
"So, what's on your list?" He turns to Hutch and finds himself feeling a little more comfortable now that he's talking to the dog.
"I think we can make it work, Hutch. If we go down the tunnel from my room then there's a fork. One leads to the big cavern with the river and there are smaller tunnels off that. We can send on group to explore that. The other group can go down the other tunnel at the fork and see what's down there."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Esper wrote: The corgi turned his head to Oreo, scratching is chin abashed, "They make e nervous because they're girls, you know...?" He feebly tried to explain, hoping to make obvious what he meant through as few words as he could.
Oreo though about this it for a minute or so..
Hmmm no, I don't know.. I don't feel they are any different than males are.
I mean, I think i used to notice there scents changing. but no so much now.

Roarin wrote: After wandering around the group Senka passes by Oreo and Tesla and pauses when she recognizes the corgi.
"Hey, you're one of the pets that ran through the forest, last last last? Week." She remarks, walking up to the two.
Oreo waves up to the Huge puma!
hay-ello again!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

serence ice fox wrote:"....wait a minute , where's that other fox ?"
"I believe she went outside to show the Canine gentleman and young Flynn something on that telephonic contraption of hers," Kilo stated.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre saw Senka walk up to where Tesla and Piper were. "Hello." he greeted, walking up to the group.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Argent

Post by Argent »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"And the name, my Marten acquaintance, is Kilo, not 'that Mouse"." That said, he went back to cleaning off his coat.
"But, but, I'm not supposed to identify with specific mice my mom... I mean Mrs Walton says it's against my instincts and could interfere with my duties, don't anyone tell her I was talking to mice or I'll get into trouble."

He turns back to Joan, "Do you have any more cold pizza it's the best!"
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

There's water down there?! Blick fluffs up and adds 'life jackets/floaties' to her list. "Uhh just some basic splunking gear and a few other things. If you're busy with Hutch, I could talk to your human if you'd like?" she asks, unsure of herself.

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla smiled and nodded, "No, it's a lot bigger than a car battery." he hefted the bag up higher on his back, feeling a bit more at ease.

Queue Senka. Tesla turns towards the larger voice and is suddenly taken aback, "A-ah, yeah, I was in the woods, running and going blind... You were watching me?" Now he was exponentially more nervous in the presence of yet another girl AND a large-sized predator
~~~

Mercury purred, "Hello Miss Joan, I'm doing just fine." His tongue began to stick out, "How are you?"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa went silent, and his ears went down when he noticed that it wasn't just Flynn, Hutch, and himself anymore.
"I'm sorry Flynn... what did you ask?"
Koa kept his voice low and almost silent.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I believe she went outside to show the Canine gentleman and young Flynn something on that telephonic contraption of hers," Kilo stated.
"hm....I better have a look at this" Nadia frowned , and immediately bolted outside
"Flynn ?" she called
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh goodenss," Kilo said, "I DO hope she took me seriously when I said young Blick was not a threat."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie grinned at Mercury getting petted but decided to keep an eye on Nadia after hearing Kilo. "Miss Blick cud be in trubble?" he said, before following the Arctic Fox.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Esper wrote:Tesla smiled and nodded, "No, it's a lot bigger than a car battery." he hefted the bag up higher on his back, feeling a bit more at ease.

Queue Senka. Tesla turns towards the larger voice and is suddenly taken aback, "A-ah, yeah, I was in the woods, running and going blind... You were watching me?" Now he was exponentially more nervous in the presence of yet another girl AND a large-sized predator

Oreo giggles softly at the corgi's predicament
What is it about females that make you blush and squirm so much?
But you don't have to worry about Senka, she is in pet skool wif me.. I'm pretty sure they have taught her to not eat the other pets... Or maybe that is a lesson there going her later on...
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I asked you if you'd found the thistle and who your friend was befoe these two showed up. You okay? You're... not looking yourself all of a sudden..."
Flynn spins around hearing Nadia's thudding paws and stumbles back a step or two as she runs towards him.
"Nadia? What's up?"

~~~~
Seeing that Mercury was enjoying the pat, Joan moves her hand slightly to scritch him gently behind the ears.
"Sorry, Six. There's leftover roast lamb in the fridge though Can you eat rosemary and whatever other herbs John uses?" Joan turns her attention back to the cat.
"Quite well, thank you, Mercury. Especially considering that I'm pregnant." Joan keeps scratching and waits to see if the words will sink in with the cat in his current slightly euphoric state.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"You've been out here for a bit so I thought I would go check on you" Nadia answered , after giving Blick a quick glance "so....what's going on here ?"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Huh?...oh, I'm fine don't worry about it."
Koa was still slightly nervous around large groups, but he gave it his best shot to not sound worried.
"My new friend is an eagle and... we were playing hide and seek... I covered myself in juniper leaf powder...that's why you couldn't locate me by smelling... as for the thistle there is none."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie stopped and, with what he thought was surreptitiousness, watched Nadia.
--------------------------------------------
"In a few moments," Kilo announced, "we shall be proceeding down the tunnels. In the meantime I suggest we enter the kitchen or living room before we all suffocate!" Having said that, Kilo used his stick and made his way around the ledge to the living room.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I've... hardly been out here any time at all... We were just discussing the arrangements for our little expedition. Juniper leaf, Koa? I don't think we have that in Australia." Flynn sniffs, taking in the scents.
"Smells like the rest of the forest though. It was a good idea to coat yourself in that, Ko- wait, what? An eagle??? Eagles are dangerous! They'll eat a rabbit without a second thought!" Instinctively Flynn dives under the bush again, giving an alarm stamp as he goes.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka shrugged.
"Well, I mean, I was watching all of you guys." The cougar said flatly. She then looked around.
"Thought the others might be here too, since you were."

Senka sighed.
"Yeah they talked about something like that. I still can't see you how guys can stomach those pet pebbles your owners give you though, when rabbits taste waay better." She licked her chops.

Ref Ref!
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Lamb is fine I don't think there's anything that'll hurt me unless it's got chocolate or chile seeds in it or anything really spicy I had something spicy at a restaurant once and I thought my head was going to explode I must have sneezed a hundred times in a row I could hardly breathe and my eyes were watering and," he turns to Senka, "wild food is more satisfying but it's got all kinds of worms and things in it and they crawl right through your muscles and lay their eggs inside you dad showed me these films and it's really gross so I don't eat it any more apart from that one time and Doc made me drink this really nasty medicine that made me want to throw up actually it did make me throw up now I think of it and it went through me like you wouldn't believe but the dry food isn't bad you get used to it and it's filling but I do like a change now and then," and back to Joan, "and can you heat it up Mrs Porter I'm not supposed to use other people's appliances any more after what happened at the school last week. Oh, you're going to have cubs, how many do you know?"
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"I was just showing him my list of supplies, and I was asking if I should talk to his humans about it instead." Blick says, trying to be friendly towards Nadia. Is she alright? I can smell her anger from here...

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Like Piper said, you'll get it someday..." Tesla murmured, turning his attention to the cougar, "That's... Unsettling..."
~~~

Mercury cracked an eye, "Pregnant? That's wonderful." he said through his growing purr
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"So, Senka. You actually used to eat rabbits?" Pyre asked, a little nervous.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Yup." Senka nodded matter-a-factly.
"Rabbits, mice, whatever small creatures were in the woods." She shrugged as if it was no big deal.
"It's what I needed to do to survive and feed myself."

Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh. Do you miss living in the wild?" Pyre asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The question gave the cougar some pause. She looked at Pyre, studying his expression before she answered,
"I'd like to think so." She tilted her head slightly to the side, her face unreadable. "But I'm not so sure anymore." Her tail had stopped its lazy swaying and was now limply dragging behind her.

Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, okay. Well, do you enjoy being a pet?" Pyre asked, interested in the cougar.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Humans eat rabbits too there's a rabbit farm near here I don't know if it's for fur or meat but that's what it is all the same, don't worry they don't eat pets they're kind of funny that way, and they used to catch martens for fur too they don't any more because we're protected around here anyway so they can get in so much trouble if they do."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"I've... hardly been out here any time at all... We were just discussing the arrangements for our little expedition. Juniper leaf, Koa? I don't think we have that in Australia." Flynn sniffs, taking in the scents.
"Smells like the rest of the forest though. It was a good idea to coat yourself in that, Ko- wait, what? An eagle??? Eagles are dangerous! They'll eat a rabbit without a second thought!" Instinctively Flynn dives under the bush again, giving an alarm stamp as he goes.
"um...Flynn ? I don't think that eagle is here anymore , you can come out now"