HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, um," leslie said, unsure of himself now, "you said you were going tew 'Reeport her?" He heard what Koa said and looked even more confused. "What IZ a report her?" he asked generally, whilst looking at Blick.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Argent wrote:"You don't go digging inside caves you could bring the whole thing down on yourself not even Mister Badger does that and he's got claws like shovels I guess that thing would be useful if you find a walled off room or something in the bit the humans made but when we get to the caves you better leave it behind."
But my claws are meant for digging!!
Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh. High maintenance. That's one way to put it." Joan does a double take at the sight of the skunk but relaxes slightly as she recognises it as the one from the park two weeks ago.
"Didn't I meet you briefly over in the park a couple of weeks back?" she asks.

Oreo turns about fluffing up his tail.
I was there for a little while, before the men in green showed up an took me away, to the animal hospital.
Where i was experimented on!
Hlaoroo wrote:"Sixtoes is right about the digging though. Best not to bring the place own around your ears if you can help it."
Well if you don't go digging in a cave, what is it called? caving? Didn't you all just say we didn't want any cave-in's?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Argent

Post by Argent »

"It's called splunking. Mister Badger says that's because of the sound the water makes in the caves that's about all you can hear the water going splunk splunk splunk."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, that'd help a lot." Pyre said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Please to meetcha too." Flynn turns his attention to the kitten.
"Reporter, Leslie, not 'report her'. A reporter is someone who writes about news and things that are happening so that we have something to read in the morning newspaper." Flynn turns back to Hutch.
"If you have enough torches then I'll grab the ropes from the garage and we can probably get going. Oh, I'll have to grab those glowy stars too. Is there anything else we need? What did you have on your list, Blick?"

~~~~
"It's 'spelunking' actually, Sixtoes. Phil's done quite a bit of it." Piper corrects before asking Joan for something to protect Pyre's cast. Joan thinks for a few moments before returning with a couple of bin liners.
"These should be long enough to reach up your whole arm. There's a couple of spares in case you puncture one." She passes the bags to the cat along with some rubber bands to help hold them on.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Who's Phil, and does he know Mister Badger? He knows most of the sperlunkers around here!"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"He's Dad's grandson. Don't you remember him? Tall, lanky, glasses, curly brown hair. He lent you the magnifying glass you broke when you were trying to follow that ant trail because you were sure they must have found something good to be walking through your room in such numbers, remember? He's back in town to. He'll be working in the shop from now on. I don't think he's met Mister Badger though. Heck, I don't think you've introduced me to Mister Badger either, for all your talking about him."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Mister Brookley's grandson? I didn't know humans went sperlunking around here, I've never seen them in the caves it's all raccoons and possums mostly and foxes and weasels and bats and a couple of skunks and porcupines and Mister Badger of course but he doesn't come into town any more hardly so I don't think I could have ever had a chance to introduce any of you business people to him."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Please to meetcha too." Flynn turns his attention to the kitten.
"Reporter, Leslie, not 'report her'. A reporter is someone who writes about news and things that are happening so that we have something to read in the morning newspaper." Flynn turns back to Hutch.
"If you have enough torches then I'll grab the ropes from the garage and we can probably get going. Oh, I'll have to grab those glowy stars too. Is there anything else we need? What did you have on your list, Blick?"
"Ooooohhhhhh," Lesle drawled as the penny dropped. "Sorry, Mister Hutch..." His ears pricked up. "Dew you want backup at the Ice creem parlour Mister Hutch?"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Tue May 20, 2014 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thank you, Mrs. Joan." Pyre said. He wrapped his arm with the liner and tightened it with the rubber band.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

The vixen gets her phone out and checks her list. "Food, water, light source, rope, spade (though I did see a contraption in your house that looks like an automated one so I checked that off), helmets, first aid kit, and floaties in case we run into that water and someone can't swim." Blick reads aloud. "We could probably strike that last one if there's some strong swimmers willing to carry pets, or maybe...wait, how deep is the water?"

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Kateleo007 wrote:The vixen gets her phone out and checks her list. "Food, water, light source, rope, spade (though I did see a contraption in your house that looks like an automated one so I checked that off), helmets, first aid kit, and floaties in case we run into that water and someone can't swim." Blick reads aloud. "We could probably strike that last one if there's some strong swimmers willing to carry pets, or maybe...wait, how deep is the water?"
"we're not going anywhere near the water again , so it shouldn't matter anyway" Nadia replied from behind them
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Three lights per person, that's the rule Mister Badger says and he's been sperlunking longer than anyone."

Cinnamon starts digging through his obnoxious green shoulder bag.

"See what I did was I got all the button cells from busted computers in the dump actually I traded them from the raccoons and that's where they said they got them. And Mister Badger had this big box of tree lights the new LED kind he said they fell out of the back of a truck that was parked for the night, and if you mix up green and red and purple and hook them up with a stack of button cells they're really quite bright."

He fiddles with a bunch of wire in a ziplock bag. It's really quite bright. The afterimages go away after a minute or so.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"To be honest, Six, I don't think many of them know that the caves are here. It's part of the reason why they would have been such a successful smuggler's route."

"Are those rubber bands too tight, Pyre? I don't want your arm dropping off on us." Joan rubs her eyes.
"Quite bright is an understatement. If everyone here is happy now then I should get back to work. Help yourselves to drinks and food. Flynn should be around somewhere so he'll help you with whatever." Joan heads back upstairs to her office again.

~~~~
"I don't think we'll need food or water. We won't be down there that long. I think Hutch has plenty of lights and I have rope in the garage. We'll grab the first-aid kit before we go down - that's a good idea, thanks. We won't be swimming tho- eek!. You startled me, Nadia! That water is freezing and there's a strong current. I should know. I fell in. Fortunately I had the rope around me and Nadia and some of the others pulled me out. Were it not for them I'd have died, which is why Mum and Dad were so paranoid about letting us go down there again. It's rather cool down there too but we should be all right with our fur. I don't think we're likely to have anything fall on our heads and I don't think we have that many helmets anyway... Did I miss anything?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Getting used to being around the large group, Koa tugged on Hutch's arm in excitement.
"Come on lets go, I've been waiting to long for this."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"No, it's fine." Pyre said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "I don't think we'll need food or water. We won't be down there that long. I think Hutch has plenty of lights and I have rope in the garage. We'll grab the first-aid kit before we go down - that's a good idea, thanks. We won't be swimming tho- eek!. You startled me, Nadia! That water is freezing and there's a strong current. I should know. I fell in. Fortunately I had the rope around me and Nadia and some of the others pulled me out. Were it not for them I'd have died, which is why Mum and Dad were so paranoid about letting us go down there again. It's rather cool down there too but we should be all right with our fur. I don't think we're likely to have anything fall on our heads and I don't think we have that many helmets anyway... Did I miss anything?"
Yes! this is all taking too long, let's just go.!!
the young skunk complains.. before curling up on the ground to nap, while everyone keeps on scavenger hunting instead of going to explore the tunnels
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie giggled at Oreo and sat next to him, wondering why thinking his friend a 'smart cookie' for his ability to nap now seemed amusing.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie giggled at Oreo and sat next to him, wondering why thinking his friend a 'smart cookie' for his ability to nap now seemed amusing.
Oreo cuddles up about the kitten, using his thigh as a pillow..
chittterrrrrrr
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie thought about getting up but, upon considering that, sooner or later, he'd just end up sitting down again, didn't. He sat there with a friend asleep on him and wondered if this was how Uncle Leroy felt when he did it to him. He gently petted Oreo.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "I don't think we'll need food or water. We won't be down there that long. I think Hutch has plenty of lights and I have rope in the garage. We'll grab the first-aid kit before we go down - that's a good idea, thanks. We won't be swimming tho- eek!. You startled me, Nadia! That water is freezing and there's a strong current. I should know. I fell in. Fortunately I had the rope around me and Nadia and some of the others pulled me out. Were it not for them I'd have died, which is why Mum and Dad were so paranoid about letting us go down there again. It's rather cool down there too but we should be all right with our fur. I don't think we're likely to have anything fall on our heads and I don't think we have that many helmets anyway... Did I miss anything?"
"I can't think of anything else so yeah , I guess that's it , guess we could go , as soon as everyone's ready"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Alright, sounds like we're ready. Oreo, are you okay? Hutch asked, getting down next to the skunk.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie thought about getting up but, upon considering that, sooner or later, he'd just end up sitting down again, didn't. He sat there with a friend asleep on him and wondered if this was how Uncle Leroy felt when he did it to him. He gently petted Oreo.
Oreo's hind-leg kick's when he is petted in just that right spot!..

MrNeonShot wrote:Alright, sounds like we're ready. Oreo, are you okay? Hutch asked, getting down next to the skunk.

Zzzzz Zzzzzz Zzzz***?
Oreo yawns..
Is it time for petz school already? do i hav to go today!
Rubbing his eyes...
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Silly Cookie," Leslie giggled. "Weere going down a cayve!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Silly Cookie," Leslie giggled. "Weere going down a cayve!"
Oreo stretches!!..
My owners say i have to stay active during the day, because i'm knock-turn-all.
Or i'll be up all night, when there trying to sleep.

The young skunk shakes out his pelt.,
Where is the entrance to these holes in the ground?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"In the howse," Leslie said excitedly. "Mistu Flynn noes where. Fink the old mowse does few."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"To be honest, Six, I don't think many of them know that the caves are here. It's part of the reason why they would have been such a successful smuggler's route."

"Are those rubber bands too tight, Pyre? I don't want your arm dropping off on us." Joan rubs her eyes.
"Quite bright is an understatement. If everyone here is happy now then I should get back to work. Help yourselves to drinks and food. Flynn should be around somewhere so he'll help you with whatever." Joan heads back upstairs to her office again.
"Is there anything we need," asked Lucky.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"In the howse," Leslie said excitedly. "Mistu Flynn noes where. "

So we are hunting wabbits! to find there holes to steal there lucky charms..!
Oreo takes off for the house chirping back..
Race youz!
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"I think we've got everything, well, except the first aid kit. But you know where that is, right?" Blick says to Flynn. She wags her tail while listening to Leslie and Oreo talk, reminiscing about when she was that age.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"In the howse," Leslie said excitedly. "Mistu Flynn noes where. "

So we are hunting wabbits! to find there holes to steal there lucky charms..!
Oreo takes off for the house chirping back..
Race youz!
"Oreo ! Slow down ! We'll be going soon anyway , no need to rush !"
she called after the skunk , can't believe that just a moment ago , he was still sleeping on the little kitten's leg
Speaking of which
"Anyway.....hi there , what's your name ?" she asked the cat.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie vaulted to his feet and looked after the loping Skunk before he heard the Fox. He looked between them before remembering his manners. "Um, I'm Leslie," he said, preparing to run, "an' I'll bee bak inna minute, miss!" That said, he dashed after Oreo, laughing as he went.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: "Oreo ! Slow down ! We'll be going soon anyway , no need to rush !"
she called after the skunk , can't believe that just a moment ago , he was still sleeping on the little kitten's leg
Speaking of which
"Anyway.....hi there , what's your name ?" she asked the cat.
Oreo stops his bouncing run for a second..
yes i do's momma fox!. Iz been doing nothing butts waiting all days so far... Eek!
Turning tail an bounding off again as the kitten sets of in pursuit of him.
must run faster. must run faster!! faster!!
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie vaulted to his feet and looked after the loping Skunk before he heard the Fox. He looked between them before remembering his manners. "Um, I'm Leslie," he said, preparing to run, "an' I'll bee bak inna minute, miss!" That said, he dashed after Oreo, laughing as he went.

Oreo looks back to see the kitten gaining on him. The young skunk drops to all fours to run faster, in his species bouncing lopping un..
pant pant pant... ru runrunn
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie did his best to put on a sprint after his young friend but knew he wasn't going to quite catch him so, with the intent of tickling if he was successful, he dove to tackle the young Skunk.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Too right, I do! Let's go!" Flynn leads the pets first into the garage where he collects two coils of rope and then to his bedroom where he collects the bag of glowing stars which he splits into two smaller bags, and finally into the kitchen where he collects the pet first aid kit from the pantry. He offers the small box to Koa.
"Will this fit in your bag, mate?"

~~~~
Piper watches Flynn hurry through the house.
"Looks like Flynn's organised. I think he's ready."
No sooner have the words left her mouth than Flynn reenters the room and addresses the pets.

"Are we all ready? Here's how this is going to work. We'll split into two groups. There's a fork down there so one group can go down each path. Each group gets a rope for safety and whatever they need it for and a bag of glowy stars to mark the path. Everyone that hasn't got a tor- er... Flashligh, get one from Hutch. You should all pick a buddy to travel with. That way everyone is watching someone and is being watched by someone so we won't leave anybody behind. We don't know how far the tunnel system goes so be careful and stick together. If you get separated, follow your path back to the tunnel entrance and wait there for the group to return. Any questions?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Right, let's go, I'll take the left fork 'cos the right fork's boring! What? Of course I've been down there before you know that I was looking for Mister Badger's stash!"
Last edited by Argent on Fri May 23, 2014 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "Are we all ready? Here's how this is going to work. We'll split into two groups. There's a fork down there so one group can go down each path. Each group gets a rope for safety and whatever they need it for and a bag of glowy stars to mark the path. Everyone that hasn't got a tor- er... Flashligh, get one from Hutch. You should all pick a buddy to travel with. That way everyone is watching someone and is being watched by someone so we won't leave anybody behind. We don't know how far the tunnel system goes so be careful and stick together. If you get separated, follow your path back to the tunnel entrance and wait there for the group to return. Any questions?"
"Just to be on the safe side , I'll stick with Flynn this time , shouldn't we all go together though ?"
Argent wrote:"Right, let's go, I'll take the right fork 'cos the left fork's boring! What? Of course I've been down there before you know that I was looking for Mister Badger's stash!"
"you....been down there before ? seriously ? how ? Aren't you like being watched by your owner all the time ?"
Argent

Post by Argent »

serence ice fox wrote:"you....been down there before ? seriously ? how ? Aren't you like being watched by your owner all the time ?"
"Oh no I'm not technically a pet 'cos I'm a native endangered species staying at the animal shelter because I'm injured and can't be fully released. I'm supposed to be working on my wild skills but that's too much work so I help out at the clinic and take care of the snakes... which is kind of a drag because snakes are pretty unsociable and high maintenance to boot what with having no hands and all they can't clean their own cages or get their own mice or anything... I don't know why Mrs Walton keeps them they're perfectly capable of living in the wild."

Cinnamon has been rummaging through his bag all the while, and pulls out a little notepad.

"See I got this list of chores and when I'm done with them I got my time pretty much to myself. Anyway, I didn't technically go down here I went down into the caves up on the ridge cos they're all connected together to the tunnels the humans built, which are kind of boring even if they're drier and safer and you don't have to wriggle through any narrows or tights."
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"That sounds neat!" Blick comments. She thinks a second then asks "What kind of humans, exactly?". The vixen tries to play it cool, but secretly she hopes the answer isn't 'trappers'.

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Smugglers! Supposed to be rooms full of treasure from hundreds of years ago but all I ever found was empty bottles and other trash they weren't very tidy smugglers if you ask me. And I don't think that's where Mister Badger keeps his stash because there aren't any good hiding places, it's all built big and human sized."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch followed behind the rabbit, bu wasn't sure if he was talking to him or Koa when he asked about the ropes.
Mine is filled with flashlights, but if I can get them passed out, maybe I can. Hutch replied.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.