HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre and Ryze look at Flynn. "I'll go with Flynn and Nadia if that's okay..." Pyre said. "If you think you'll be fine, I can go with the other group." Ryze told Pyre. "Yeah, I'll be fine." he answered.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury stretched with a yawn, "I can carry things too!" He purred, shaking his satchel
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie did his best to put on a sprint after his young friend but knew he wasn't going to quite catch him so, with the intent of tickling if he was successful, he dove to tackle the young Skunk.
Oreo squeals, as he is pounced upon by the kitten, and the two go sliding across the wooden floor before thumping up against the wall.
Oh noes iz been caught!

Are you coming along wif me and hutchy-wutchy-pie!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I wun the fight," Leslie claimed. "Yew wun the race. And of corse." He frowned as he got up. "Hutchy-wutchie-pie?" He giggled as he helped Oreo up.
----------------------------------------------------------------
"By the sounds of it we are finally ready to proceed," Kilo questioned as he checked his coat was clean and put it back on.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: Piper watches Flynn hurry through the house.
"Looks like Flynn's organised. I think he's ready."
No sooner have the words left her mouth than Flynn reenters the room and addresses the pets.

"Are we all ready? Here's how this is going to work. We'll split into two groups. There's a fork down there so one group can go down each path. Each group gets a rope for safety and whatever they need it for and a bag of glowy stars to mark the path. Everyone that hasn't got a tor- er... Flashlight, get one from Hutch. You should all pick a buddy to travel with. That way everyone is watching someone and is being watched by someone so we won't leave anybody behind. We don't know how far the tunnel system goes so be careful and stick together. If you get separated, follow your path back to the tunnel entrance and wait there for the group to return. Any questions?"
Lucky immediately wrapped his arm around Piper's shoulder. "I've got my partner!"

Ryyn, meanwhile, seemed very intrigued by his reflection in a vase.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Only the obvious question, Flynn, dear boy," Kilo said. "Who wishes an Old Mouse on their team?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I wun the fight," Leslie claimed. "Yew wun the race. And of corse." He frowned as he got up. "Hutchy-wutchie-pie?" He giggled as he helped Oreo up.
What else would i call my big brother dog?
getting up off the floor and dusting himself off.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie grinned. "I kall mine 'Ears'," he said. "I'll be orriginal wun day."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Piper smiles and puts her arm around Lucky's waist.
"I've got my hero... er... partner too. Which group do you want to follow, Lucky?"

"Thanks, Nadia, I appreciate it. Good to have you, Pyre."
Flynn offers his paw to the mouse.
"You can ride with me, if you like. We can have another deduce-off. Can you hand out the torches please, Hutch?" Flynn rummages in the draw in the hall table and pulls out the small flashlight that Kilo had used previously when searching for the catch to the tunnel in the living room.
"Here's a torch for you, Kilo." he says, offering it to the mouse.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Many thanks, Flynn," Kilo said, hopping onto the offered hand, "it would be useful to be in a group that doesn't resent me being the smartest in the party, eh?" He chuckled. "Merely tugging your ears, dear boy." He accepted the tiny torch with thanks.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'll go wif Aron, Vera, Oreo and Mista Hutch," Leslie said, grouping without even intending to, before taking a light and half blinding himself in the beam.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Aron nods at Leslie's notion and helps him point the torch the right way before he blinds himself a second time. "There, and only turn it on when we're down there.." He instructs, patting Leslie on the back.

Vera nods too and sticks close to Aron. "It would be best we be together, w-what with my leg and all.."

(Ooc: Sorry about not posting sooner, writing's getting difficult for me for some reason..)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Argent

Post by Argent »

Meanwhile, Cinnamon seems to be getting bored. He sits down on the kitchen floor and starts cutting and taping up notebook pages to make a shade for his adhoc flashlight. He ends up with something resembling a miner's lamp (if one is generous) which he attaches to his head with random strips of duct tape.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Somewhere on the roads, a lone pet was walking unsteadily, bright amber eyes rolling at almost everything around. The pet in question looked like an otter, with rounded ears and a long tapered tail, but the thick fur suggested otherwise, and the horizontal pupils certainly didn't look like one's. The pet, a she in this case with the name of Priya, was strolling without a purpose because she was in fact lost, after straying away from her house that she and her Dad just moved in today. And she only wanted to help him unpack!

Soon, she found herself arriving in front of a very large and ornate mansion at the end of a singular road, and she heard a lot of voices inside. Maybe the people inside could help her? Deciding that it was okay to go inside a stranger's house to ask directions, Priya headed towards the house, up the front porch, opened the door and entered inside.

Once inside, she saw a whole gang of animals, of all sizes and shapes! So amazed was she at the sight of so many friends that she barged right in, smack in the middle of the on-going discussion! Her long pashmina scarf fluttered around her lean figure.

"My oh my, there's a lot of you here!" she said. Her voice was very airy, as if the words would float off into the clouds above. "Is there a party going on here? Can I join?"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Hello! We're going caving, would you like me to fix you up with a lamp? I wasn't doing anything special they're all choosing teams and I already know which team I'm going to be on so I can make you up one in no time."

The marten bounces over to the equally slender animal, and leans disturbingly close.

"Hm, you're an odd one, what kind of animal are you let me take a sniff oh, right, introductions! I'm a marten not a ferret and my name's Sixtoes, don't forget it, on account of I got digitally compromised by a backhoe when I was little!"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre walked up to the new pet. "Hi, I'm Pyre. Who are you?" he greeted, holding out his paw to shake.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo watched the newcomer carefully as Leslie carefully rounded her. "A most strange interruption to events, I think?" Kilo asked from Flynn's hand.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"I can just go on whatever team that'll-" Blick is interrupted by the new pet. "Well hi there!" the vixen dashes over "It's nice to see another exotic around here! My name's Blick, what's yours?". She politely extends her paw.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"A... Mongoose, are you not?" Kilo asked, "yes, a Mongoose. How delightful to see one, even at this late stage." He chuckled.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Mongoose? Oh that's awesome, I have some snakes you can eat just kidding Mrs Walton would go spare! Better watch out, mouse I'm sorry I forgot your name, mongooses love rodents too."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Priya didn't manage to understand anything that the brown weasel was saying, apart from 'marten', she thought? So... not weasel, marten. She shrugged, it's not like a mongoose like herself was that common either.

When he leaned in closed though, she thought he wanted to kiss her. So she did just that; she hugged the marten (apparently) and buried her muzzle deep into his for a deep kiss that she thought what humans like to do. So pets would definitely like it too! This went on for a bit, before she released him, but even then, she immediately picked up one of his paw and licked the pawpad. "Hmm.. earth and pinecones." And just like that, she skipped over to the short black cat.

"Fire? Your name? Hello, I'm Pree-yah!" she said to the short cat, and after shaking his paw, lifted said paw to her muzzle and repeated what she did to the marten; licking the pawpad in one long stroke. "Wow... seasalt and murky water. Interesting!"

Priya saw in the corner of her eyes the coated mouse on top of a shoulder talking about her and she immediately ran over to meet him, nose to nose. "A mouse with a coat, how peculiar!" She sniffed into the mouse's headfur without permission, and commented, "Sandalwood and cork? That's new!"

After that, the mongoose made her way to the fox, and taking her paw, exclaimed, "Soft fur, I like it!" A shake and a lick. Again. "Pizza.... ugh, medicine!" she immediately paced back, stumbling and falling splat on her face on the floor. Weirdly enough, even that fall made the whole room reverberate, rattling everyone and everything who was in the house!

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Nice to meet you Priya." Pyre said, giggling when Priya licked his paw. He rushed over to the mongoose's side when she fell. "Are you okay?"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Argent wrote:"Mongoose? Oh that's awesome, I have some snakes you can eat just kidding Mrs Walton would go spare! Better watch out, mouse I'm sorry I forgot your name, mongooses love rodents too."
Still face-planted on the ground, Priya muttered, "I don't eat mouses, I eat fruits, grains and snake meat!"

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Gosh."

Cinnamon finds himself sitting on the floor, unsure how he got there.

"Gosh."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury waved, "Good day, Nice to meet you." He purred, "I'm Mercury"
~~~

Tesla turned curiously to the newcomer, raising an eyebrow and cocking his head, "Hello?"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

hypernovatic wrote:"Nice to meet you Priya." Pyre said, giggling when Priya licked his paw. He rushed over to the mongoose's side when she fell. "Are you okay?"
"My oh my, no need to worry Fire! This happens all the time," Priya said, that diminutive smile plastered on her face as she lifted herself up and back on her feet. "Thank you." She then took the fallen marten by the paws and pulled him up. Unfortunately, her strength went unchecked that one moment, and it felt like she was trying to rip his arms, right into the mongoose's chest.

By this time though, totally unfazed by the mini-tremor she had caused and the first impression that she might had shown to everyone, she remembered that she needed to greet everyone. So picking up the marten by his shoulders easily and placing him to the side, she proceeded to shake paws with everyone. One at a time. The mountain lion, several rabbits, cats, dogs, all of them. Even with those she had already greeted. She didn't lick the paws of the rest though, worrying that she might take too long.

"I'm sorry about falling everyone, but please continue with the party. I'll lick all your paws as time goes by, okay?" she stated, a genuine concern on her eyes, but not on her muzzle, with that ever-lasting small smile.

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Hey, careful, I'm kind of fragile I know I don't look it but I nearly died when I was a cub and I'm still kind of weak, but gosh, nobody's ever kissed me like that, wow."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hey, I'm just glad you didn't hurt yourself. Pyre said, smiling.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

After passing out the torches, Hutch shook paws with the newcomer and leaned to Flynn. Did you bring her? Hutch asked.
He giggled at Cinnamon's reacting to the kiss.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Greetings and Salutations master Faust and master Elliot. My name is Charles Himcroft, I will be attending to the household responsibilities you assign me to."

"Perfect timing Charles. Well, I'll be back in another week. Have fun kids and don't make too much of a mess for Charles okay?"

The twins reply. "Yes Dad!"
They exchange goodbyes as they hang up.

"This is perfect. Charles, may we ask for your assistance with our grocery shopping?"
"As you wish Master Faust. This would be a great opportunity to familiarize myself with the area."
"Can we hurry it up a little? I'm starving." Elliot's stomach roars.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:Piper smiles and puts her arm around Lucky's waist.
"I've got my hero... er... partner too. Which group do you want to follow, Lucky?"

"Thanks, Nadia, I appreciate it. Good to have you, Pyre."
Flynn offers his paw to the mouse.
"You can ride with me, if you like. We can have another deduce-off. Can you hand out the torches please, Hutch?" Flynn rummages in the draw in the hall table and pulls out the small flashlight that Kilo had used previously when searching for the catch to the tunnel in the living room.
"Here's a torch for you, Kilo." he says, offering it to the mouse.
"Any groups fine as lone as we're together," replied Lucky.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Argent wrote:"Hey, careful, I'm kind of fragile I know I don't look it but I nearly died when I was a cub and I'm still kind of weak, but gosh, nobody's ever kissed me like that, wow."
"Hmm?" Priya asked, her eyes gazing at the marten without blinking. "Sorry about that, I'm told that I'm strong as a rampaging African elephant, whatever that means." She leaned in closer at him, never breaking eye contact. "You did lean in at me, so I assumed you wanted to... 'make out', as the humans would call it. I just obliged."

Beat.

"What's your name again, Mr. Martin-not-weasel sir?"

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

kurowolfe wrote:Priya saw in the corner of her eyes the coated mouse on top of a shoulder talking about her and she immediately ran over to meet him, nose to nose. "A mouse with a coat, how peculiar!" She sniffed into the mouse's headfur without permission, and commented, "Sandalwood and cork? That's new!"
Kilo remained still and, fighting nerves, allowed her to scent him. "Well you seem a friendly one," he said, "and you possess a good nose as well. I am Kilo."

He almost fell off when she fell over but kept his balance with the help of his stick.
kurowolfe wrote:By this time though, totally unfazed by the mini-tremor she had caused and the first impression that she might had shown to everyone, she remembered that she needed to greet everyone. So picking up the marten by his shoulders easily and placing him to the side, she proceeded to shake paws with everyone. One at a time. The mountain lion, several rabbits, cats, dogs, all of them. Even with those she had already greeted. She didn't lick the paws of the rest though, worrying that she might take too long.

"I'm sorry about falling everyone, but please continue with the party. I'll lick all your paws as time goes by, okay?" she stated, a genuine concern on her eyes, but not on her muzzle, with that ever-lasting small smile.
"Eye'm Leslie" the kitten said, wondering what sort of 'greeting' he'd get and being almost dissapointed when he didn't get one.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Both Aron and Vera were surprised by the new pet's entrance, and Aron was thankful she only shook his paw.. Vera giggled along with Hutch at Sixtoes' 'reactions' to the new pet.

"Well, you've sure made quite a first impression! I'm Aron and the beautiful white rabbit here is my girlfriend, Vera." Aron said after everyone else.

"Y-yes, quite!" Vera agreed, nodding. "I-It's a pleasure to meet you!"
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

By this time, Priya was getting overwhelmed by the sheer number of names she had to remember in one go. Still, that smile... still there.

"Lemme see," she started saying. "Mr. Martin-not-weasel, Kilogram, Lessly, Iron, Bearer, Fire..." She pointed at each pet as she pronounced their names, oblivious of the huge error with all of them. "I'll try my best to remember your names, I'm a little slow with these things. Dad told me I'm a slow learner." Despite this confession, she winked at Kilo for no apparent reason.

Argent

Post by Argent »

kurowolfe wrote:"Hmm?" Priya asked, her eyes gazing at the marten without blinking. "Sorry about that, I'm told that I'm strong as a rampaging African elephant, whatever that means." She leaned in closer at him, never breaking eye contact. "You did lean in at me, so I assumed you wanted to... 'make out', as the humans would call it. I just obliged."
No, I just wanted to smell you because I didn't recognize your species off the top of my head. You don't expect an apparition from India to walk through your door, oh! I'm an idiot! You're even dressed Indian and I didn't get it I'm so sorry!"
"What's your name again, Mr. Martin-not-weasel sir?"
"Oh, I'm Sixtoes, because I got six toes, well, six on my feet, seven on my hands, seven fingers I mean."

He looks down, then up again.

"I didn't mind the kiss at all. We could do it again some time."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Lots of Gurls kissing boys today," Leslie muttered to anyone close enough to hear.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Argent wrote: "I didn't mind the kiss at all. We could do it again some time."
Nadia had been silently watching the new comer , had a lot of energy to spend , she'll give her that....and that was all she managed to think of before hearing Sixtoes' response , causing her to chuckle
"wait , what ?"
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon gives Nadia this look.

"I'm sure not going to get any kisses from wild martens, they're crazy! Try and talk with them it's all territory 'This is MY tree and MY hunting ground you better run off boy or I'll bite you!' And I try and explain that it's actually the state park authority hunting ground and they act like I'm nuts!"

Then he stops a moment to think.

"Now I think of it, they're probably right. I guess that would technically make me crazy because the majority is what defines sanity but if I'm crazy I'm glad I'm crazy, because it sure is better living with humans than out in the wild."
Last edited by Argent on Mon May 26, 2014 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"alright alright calm down dude , geez , I wasn't gonna say anything" she said teasingly
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick is left dumbfounded after Priyah licks her paw instead of just shaking it. When did I get medicine on my paws? she mulls over the last thing the new pet said to her.

The vixen, coming from California, is used to tremors and is just jostled when the mongoose falls. Earthquake! I better get to a doorway! she thinks, running towards the kitchen. Blick doesn't realise that Priyah caused it, nor thought to help her up. Laying is safe during a small tremor like that, as long as she covers her neck. The vixen is about to announce to the others to find a doorway when the reverberations stop. Oh well, they're still safe. Though, I'm gonna stay here until I'm sure there's no aftershocks.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065