HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie hopped over to Blick on one foot (for no reason other than he could) and offered her a paw. "Fink the shayking is over," he said.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Mon May 26, 2014 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn is completely bewildered by this strange new creature. He's only vaguely heard of mongooses - mongeese? - and he's certainly never met one. He's also taken aback by her strange behaviour, nuzzling at the mouse on his shoulder and licking his paw.
"I've never seen her in my life!" he mutters back to Hutch before tottering off to the small downstairs bathroom to wash the slobber off his paw, barely noticing himself stumbling as everything shakes, and heedless of the mouse still on his shoulders. Staring into the mirror, Flynn suddenly shakes his head as he realises he's just been frozen in place fro the last minute.
"Well... What do you make of that?" he asks Kilo, sloshing a little water onto his face before turning off the tap and reaching for the towel.

Piper is also slightly put out by this bizarre behaviour but she at least knows what a mongoose is, having seen one in a zoo once while on holiday with Richard and Phil. Pulling Lucky in close for comfort, she asks his thoughts on the newcomer.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Anyway, now I know how to keep those dumb snakes in line I'll just tell them there's a mongoose in town, you live in town right? Where's your house?"
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch nodded and smiled at the mongoose as Flynn walked away.
So did you have any trouble moving in?
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I think I can honestly say I have no clue, dear boy." Kilo laughed. "It seems a Mongoose size zone of chaos has crashed into our lives, eh? At least she's friendly." He glanced at the door before continuing. "Do you know," he continued, "I have always wanted to meet one? Not that close, mind you."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie grinned. "I kall mine 'Ears'," he said. "I'll be orriginal wun day."
Oreo tilts his head off to the side in a imitated canine fashion..
Who is ears??
Argent wrote:"Gosh."

Cinnamon finds himself sitting on the floor, unsure how he got there.

"Gosh."
Oreo perks up his own small round ears..
Looks like someone got all Twiterpated!

(catching up from a Memorial day surprise from h e l l. X2 as busy as we were expecting Grrr)
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

After Koa grabbed the first aid kit, He turned to face Hutch.
"I will be going with Flynn, I do not want to hear any screaming or smelling any injuries from your group though, cause I will not be able to help anyone if they are hurt. I may be feeling better in terms of my leg, but I still can not make a full sprint."
Koa looks at all the pets this time.
"If any of you are prone to injuries its best if you come with me."
As turning to quickly examine how many pets there are, he notices a new body in the count. When he saw cinnamon little kiss experience he giggled and walked over to the mongoose.
"Hello... I do not believe I have met you before."
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

[quote="Hlaoroo]
Piper is also slightly put out by this bizarre behaviour but she at least knows what a mongoose is, having seen one in a zoo once while on holiday with Richard and Phil. Pulling Lucky in close for comfort, she asks his thoughts on the newcomer.[/quote]

"I'm just glad you see it too," Lucky whispered back, "For a moment I thought I was going crazy."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Argent wrote:No, I just wanted to smell you because I didn't recognize your species off the top of my head. You don't expect an apparition from India to walk through your door, oh! I'm an idiot! You're even dressed Indian and I didn't get it I'm so sorry!"
---
"Oh, I'm Sixtoes, because I got six toes, well, six on my feet, seven on my hands, seven fingers I mean."

He looks down, then up again.

"I didn't mind the kiss at all. We could do it again some time."
"My oh my, you smell others too? Great, I have a sniffing buddy!" Priya's grin widened. "Hmm, Indian? You mean the red Indians? No, I'm not a red Indian."

When Sixtoes mentioned the origin of his name, Priya actually knelt down on the floor and counted each toe on each foot. Yep, six. Then she stood up and pointed at his fingers, counting them one by one. Seven. "Why didn't they call you Sevenfingers then?"

The rhetorical question was shelved (well, most likely forgotten) at the marten's last sentence, not noticing the bashful attitude he was exhibiting. "Okay," she simply said, and kissed him once again on the lips. Thankfully this one was brief.

The mongoose was one-track minded, so she hadn't notice Click running to the kitchen, Lessly commenting on girls kissing and the stopped shaking, the conversation between Sevenfingers and the snow white fox, the red-headed rabbit and Kilogram leaving to wash themselves, the other two rabbits huddling close.... You get the picture. She did however hear--
Argent wrote:"Anyway, now I know how to keep those dumb snakes in line I'll just tell them there's a mongoose in town, you live in town right? Where's your house?"
"Oooh!" Priya's eyes opened wide. "You have snakes? I love snake meat, they're delicious!" She paused for a while to think, then continued, "Yes, I live here... oh right, I was lost and wanted to ask for directions back!"
MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch nodded and smiled at the mongoose as Flynn walked away.
So did you have any trouble moving in?
She turned her head slowly to face the spotted dog. "I dunno, Father didn't say anything. We just moved in today.... or was it tomorrow? Yeah, I think it was tomorrow. No problems then!" A sincere smile.

With that out of her head, Priya saw a new pet coming in. A short dog... corgi? She paced over to him and shook his paw. No licking though, it's not fair for the rest! "Yeah, I saw a lot of animals and thought you guys are having a party. I love parties, so I came in." She forgot that she was lost.

As Priya focused at everyone and staying slient, turning around on the spot and twirling her long shawl in the process, she noticed a lot of bags and supplies. "Hey, you're not having a party, you're having a sleepover! That's even better! Can I join? I can help lift stuffs around!" Priya said with a large beam on her muzzle.

((OOC: I apologize for the wall; this is how I sort through several posts in one go :shock: ))

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Argent

Post by Argent »

"No, I mean Indian Indian, mongooses come from India, like Rikki Tikki Tavi who saved the family from Nag and Nagaina in the Jungle Book! India isn't in America, it's... um, over near Japan somewhere. I think. It's a long way away and it's hot all the time and the humans wear loose clothes like you but I didn't know that animals did too. Anyway, you can't actually eat Ma... I mean Mrs Walton's snakes because they're pets of a kind, I guess, they're not very nice people I don't know what she sees in them but I'm sure we'd get in trouble if you ate them."

He bends over to see what she's doing with his feet.

"They didn't call me that, I picked it because the name they gave me was stu..."

And whomp, another kiss from that pointy brown muzzle completely derails his train of thought, leaving his name unexplained, not that the mongoose is likely to notice.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch blushes as Cinnamon is kissed again, but looks away. I'll make sure everyone on my end is okay, so no need to worry. Hutch replied to Koa.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla was now curious about the newcomer, and skirted the edge of the group to get a closer look at her
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Wow, you really like Sixtoes." Ryze commented, walking up to Priya. "Oh, my name is Ryze by the way."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick leans down to whisper into Leslie's ear, "Yeah, the shaking may be over now but once the aftershocks come this is the safest place. Or who knows, that might've just been a pre-shock and the real tremor's comin up soon.". She squeezes the kitten's paw lightly, due to fear.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch blushes as Cinnamon is kissed again, but looks away. I'll make sure everyone on my end is okay, so no need to worry. Hutch replied to Koa.
Oreo waddled up an gives Hutch a good cold nosing sniff!.. since it seems to be the new thing to do.
Who is the new squirrel that's getting all kissy wif Cinnamons
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kateleo007 wrote:Blick leans down to whisper into Leslie's ear, "Yeah, the shaking may be over now but once the aftershocks come this is the safest place. Or who knows, that might've just been a pre-shock and the real tremor's comin up soon.". She squeezes the kitten's paw lightly, due to fear.
"I think it was Miss Mowngoose," Leslie whispered as he squeezed back.. "She's a heavy bottom! And she's kising Mr Sockstoes agayne!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"One thing that does concern me about our new friend," Kilo stated, "is that ability she seems to have to cause Earth tremors simply by sitting down hard. Up here it's not so bad but down there?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

hypernovatic wrote:"Wow, you really like Sixtoes." Ryze commented, walking up to Priya. "Oh, my name is Ryze by the way."
Priya left Sixtoes without so much as a second glance, and met the black-spotted grey cat halfway. "Hello, I'm Priya! Your name is Rice? How peculiar!" After a while though, she noticed something. "Hey, your eyes are different colours! Pretty!" She grasped the cat suddenly with both arms in a body lock, and she planted her pink nose straight onto hers. The mongoose actually lifted the poor cat off her feetpaws, her own goat-like eyes stared deep into Ryze's own, mesmerized by the dissonance of hues. "So pretty!"
Keeshah wrote:Oreo waddled up an gives Hutch a good cold nosing sniff!.. since it seems to be the new thing to do.
Who is the new squirrel that's getting all kissy wif Cinnamons
She heard that, and abruptly let go of cat, skipping over to the black and white squirrel. "I'm not a squirrel, silly! But you are a squirrel right? A black and white squirrel!" She flashed a wide grin at him, but with her fangs glinting in the light of the room and her grin being too wide for her own mouth, the sincere smile looked more like a menacing predatory smirk.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"He's not just a sqwrrel, he's a..." Leslie paused and recalled the Mongooses' falling over. He looked up at Blick. "He' a gud friend," he finished.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

kurowolfe wrote: She heard that, and abruptly let go of cat, skipping over to the black and white squirrel. "I'm not a squirrel, silly! But you are a squirrel right? A black and white squirrel!" She flashed a wide grin at him, but with her fangs glinting in the light of the room and her grin being too wide for her own mouth, the sincere smile looked more like a menacing predatory smirk.
Noooo I'm a skunk!!! the vet says (thinking for a moment) i'm a western spotted skunk..
Oreo curling his tail up against his back, as she-mgoose tries to menace the young skunk. as he settles into a ready to flip about an spray posture.
Why are you lookings at me like that!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, tha- Woah!" Ryze said, unable to finish her sentence as she was lifted off the ground. She started kicking her feet. "Put me down!" she whined. "Oof!" Ryze exclaimed when she hit the ground, a gush of air leaving her body.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Seeing Ryze hit the ground, Tesla waddled over in a rushed pace, "Hey are you okay?"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Oh, so you're a good friend!" Priya made that statement for Oreo, then glanced at Leslie. "You're clever, thank you!"

Seeing the defense stance the skunk was actually taking, the mongoose herself crouched low onto all fours, mimicking him somewhat. Not exactly, but close enough. Her face was one of profound confusion, topped with that smile. Geez, talk about conflicting emotions!

"Skunk? But Lessly said you're a good friend! So you're not a good friend then? But you puff your tail like a squirrel. My oh my, you need to decide who you are. Like me. I'm always a mongoose."

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Can't say I've ever wanted to meet one. I barely know what they are." Flynn considers, staring straight through Kilo's reflection in the mirror.
"Should we invite her down or not? On one paw it would be impolite not to but on the other she could be a liability and could end up causing more damage than it's worth both to us and to the tunnels and whatever else might be down there..." He rubs a paw up and down his whisker-less muzzle as he often does when he wants to think.

~~~~
"I think we're both going crazy together!" Piper whispers back after the tremor has subsided and after the mongoose has greeted her and moved on.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

He's a friendly skunk! Hutch replied with a smile. He looked down at Oreo and helped him up. Oreo, its okay, she's just playing. Hutch said to soothe the skunk.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Can't say I've ever wanted to meet one. I barely know what they are." Flynn considers, staring straight through Kilo's reflection in the mirror.
"Should we invite her down or not? On one paw it would be impolite not to but on the other she could be a liability and could end up causing more damage than it's worth both to us and to the tunnels and whatever else might be down there..." He rubs a paw up and down his whisker-less muzzle as he often does when he wants to think.
"let her go with Sixtoes's group ? since he already been down there , he'll know the danger , and might be able to keep them all away from it , especially since those two seems to get along"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Thankew," Leslie said, on being complimented. He beamed a grin at Aron. "Oreo's a good frend AND a skunk too."
------------------------------------------------------------------
"I have to agree with Nadia that it would be better for her to be down there with us or, rather, better for us, hmm?" He wagged a finger. "She can cause a cave in equally as well from up here, hmm? If she is down there, however, she can use her obviously prodigious strength to assist us." He looked back out towards the scene. "And she does look quite enamored with young Sixtoes, does she not?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Esper wrote:Seeing Ryze hit the ground, Tesla waddled over in a rushed pace, "Hey are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine." Ryze said, getting up and dusting herself off. She looked at Priya. "Where do you get all that strength?" she asked the mongoose.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

After shaking Priya's hand, Koa noticed that she had a handshake with a grip like Kousa.
"He..he... I see you have a pretty firm hand shake, you remind me of my fiance, I guess that's why I feel comfortable around you. We could definitely use that strength down in the tunnels."
Koa then turns to Hutch and Flynn, unaware that they were already talking about her.
"She coming with right? It would be rude to leave her behind, even though we were not expecting her. Not to mention it is rare to see a marten calmed mid sentence."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Thankew," Leslie said, on being complimented. He beamed a grin at Aron. "Oreo's a good frend AND a skunk too."
MrNeonShot wrote:He's a friendly skunk! Hutch replied with a smile. He looked down at Oreo and helped him up. Oreo, its okay, she's just playing. Hutch said to soothe the skunk.
"A friendly... skunk? You can be both? That's awesome! Hey there, friendly skunk!" Priya grinned at Oreo.
hypernovatic wrote:Ryze said, getting up and dusting herself off. She looked at Priya. "Where do you get all that strength?" she asked the mongoose.
"I dunno, Dad told me I eat a lot of snakes, they make me stronger! Rice don't like me being strong?"
LovingCorgi wrote:After shaking Priya's hand, Koa noticed that she had a handshake with a grip like Kousa.
"He..he... I see you have a pretty firm hand shake, you remind me of my fiance, I guess that's why I feel comfortable around you. We could definitely use that strength down in the tunnels."
Koa then turns to Hutch and Flynn, unaware that they were already talking about her.
"She coming with right? It would be rude to leave her behind, even though we were not expecting her. Not to mention it is rare to see a marten calmed mid sentence."
Priya had to stop and sit down, causing yet another tremor, a small one this time. "Tunnel? Oooh, you're going for a sleepover in the tunnels! I never sleep in a tunnel before, it must be fun! I wanna join!" Another pause and a glance at the short doggie. "You like me being strong? Should I be strong or not? It's so confusing!"

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That, she does, Kilo." giggles Flynn as he rejoins the pets.
"Shall we ask her to check with her owner, just in case? We don't want to be held liable if anything goes wrong. I've heard about lawsuits over here."

~~~~
"Which group shall we join, Lucky?" Piper queries.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick puts her ear to the doorframe, listening for vibrations. Maybe it was that mongoose... "I think it's safe to go now, but if it happens again run and get under the doorframe." she tells Leslie. The vixen timidly walks a few steps out.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of coarse, Miss Blick," Leslie said before heading over to Aron and Vera. He turned and leaned against them before looking up. "Reddy, bruvver Aron?" He asked.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"My dear," Kilo counselled Priya from Flynn's shoulder, "I would advise being strong with caution. Be careful, hmm?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury padded up to Leslie, grinning, "I hope you didn't think you could ditch your new mentor here."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of corse not," Leslie purred to his mentor.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"You eat snakes?" Pyre asked, a little disgusted. "No, I'm fine with you being strong and all, I was just wondering where all that strength comes from." Ryze explained.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"That, she does, Kilo." giggles Flynn as he rejoins the pets.
"Shall we ask her to check with her owner, just in case? We don't want to be held liable if anything goes wrong. I've heard about lawsuits over here."

~~~~
"Which group shall we join, Lucky?" Piper queries.
"Let's follow Flynn," Lucky suggests. He glanced over at Ryyn, who was still preoccupied with the vase. "We might want to grab Ryyn too."
Last edited by WeirdGamer on Thu May 29, 2014 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

hypernovatic wrote:"You eat snakes?" Pyre asked, a little disgusted. "No, I'm fine with you being strong and all, I was just wondering where all that strength comes from." Ryze explained.
"Yes, snake meat is delicious, especially raw with a block of cheese! I sometimes drink their blood too!" Priya beamed at Pyre from the floor. Hearing Ryze questioning about her strength made her brows crease again though. "I dunno. I must ask because some people and animals hate it when I don't control myself." The ever-present smile actually wavered a bit, but only for a fraction of a second. "I don't want to be a burden, so I'll be a good mongoose and control myself!"

After that, she shot a glance at Sixtoes, wondering why he was quiet all of a sudden.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"As snakes eat Mice," Kilo said, "I feel I should thank you for gaining our revenge, my dear. And strength is also better with control so thank you for that as well, hmm?
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn shudders, repulsed by Priya's description of her favourite meal, too disgusted to realise that this might dislodge his precariously perched passenger, and distracts himself from the unpleasant thoughts by checking to make sure his torch is working and passing one of his coils of rope to Hutch.

"Alright. Sounds good." agrees Piper. "I wonder what Ryyn finds so fascinating about that vase..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Whoa, goodness!" Kilo jabbed down with his stick to keep himself on the one spot as Flynn shuddered. "Are we ready to proceed?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie