17th Century Fox

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Roarin

Re: 17th Century Fox

Post by Roarin »

Jin scoffs, catching the coin in his hands. His friendly demeanor gone with his ruse.
"That fox... Tellin meh woot ah can do." The cat grumbled. He stayed where he was for the moment, examining the coin front and back.
Maybe he could give it to Rhyme...
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Nah it's fine ,someone has it under control over there , and....." Rocea replied , picking up the bottle "rum's here , want some ?"
~~~~~~~
"not bad for a raid though , come on let's go back"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sure, why not." Dune said.
--------------
"Yeah, I think we should head back too." Stint agreed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

George nodded before leading the two back to where the rest waited to head to the city. Once regrouping everyone headed back to the new city.
------------
Blacks moved back to where dune and rocea sat, upon arriving he sat down next to dune and smiled. "good at all?" blacks asked
---------------
meanwhile pinch was able to move much of the lighter debris before finding the top of a dead soldier, under neath he saw an unmoving hand and continued moving some of the more heavier objects although it took much of his strength even if it moved a small amount.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Finally finishing the deck, Tiki was preparing to go and swim for a bit when he heard Tackle calling for him.
"You seem troubled. What happened?'
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"We found some survivors - rats - down in the bilge but they're buried too deep and under too much rubble to get to them. Can you help us dig them out? We can pay, as always." Tackle asks.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm fine. What happened just a few seconds ago." Dune asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"oh yeah , this is good " Rocea replied "but yeah , who was that fellow back there just now ?"
~~~~~~
Ventus followed quietly , not that he was a rat of few words , it's just that he had something else on his mind at the moment , aside from the successful raid , of course.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Tiki let out a sigh oh disappointment.
"Didn't I specifically say I like you? I told you if you needed help all you have to do is ask and I'll help no need for payment."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Tackle rubs his neck sheepishly.
"Sorry. I guess I'm just too used to dealing with... my other contacts... To the bilge, then! I'll meet you down there!" Tackle dives back into his hole and follows the rat passages down into the bilge where he stops on a ledge to wait for the otter.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Tiki made his way to the bilge and found Tackle waiting for him.
"OK where re they?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Tackle leads Tiki over the remains of the city.
"Down there!" He stick his nose into the hole that Pinch has made.
"You down there, Pinch? I brought Tiki! What have you found?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

"yeah! and theres three rats here!" pinch said back

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"mhm , you think that cat would be smart enough to keep quiet about this place ?"
~~~~
"Finally !" Ventus let out a sigh of relief as he got back to the city with the other rats
"Ok now what ?"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Tiki looks down the hole and studies how he is to remove the debris.
"By the looks of it if I move anything chances are it will cave in. but luckily your small little friend down there managed to make the hole big enough for my arm to reach down in there. I just hope it will reach them."
Tiki lays down on the floor and extends his arms down Pinch's hole.
Hotep the psychic

Pinch moves the paw in order to grab the three rats easily that are ok, only one is bleeding when set down. After so pinch leaves the hole and joins tackle." we better get these three to the city ASAP" Pinch said luckily enough a small scout party finds the two and comes over. "sirs are you both ok?" the leader asks before seeing its pinch and tackle and the three bow. "tackle your mother says the child has recovered quite nicely, and the queen asks on anything found here" another rat said
-------
George and the rats after arriving at the city take ventus's and stints bag from the raid to empty in there proper places george bows to them both before joining the other rats.
-------
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"What did the cat want?" Dune asked.
---------
"Let's go tell Tackle we're back." Stint said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Can you carry them up there please, Tiki? That'll be quicker and easier than us doing it. We'll get them inside if you get them up there."
Tackle is pleased to hear about the child but he hides it and instead assumes his regal air.
"That's 'Sir' to you. We are not of equal rank or off duty. You may tell the queen that we have three survivors and an assortment of other items which the Lieutenant shall have brought up shortly."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

"hes just poking his nose around where it doesnt need to be" blacks said listening carefully
-------------
Pinch nodded before directing the small group to grab some belongings and begin carrying them away towards the new homestead.
-------------
On the deck Blacks owner James was tieing loose ends of rope into place then felt a shiver, as if something was going to happen
ImageImageImage
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"sounds like what cats usually do already" Rocea said , taking a mouthful from the bottle
"aaaaaah.......it's soooo nice here , a shame too especially since we might have to leave soon...." she said absentmindedly
~~~~~~~~
"have any ideas where he could be ?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, it is really nice here." Dune agreed.
--------
"He might be in the city." Stint said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Blacks felt a shiver run up his spine as he smiled at what dune said."yep...it sure is" Blacks said
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Up in the crow's nest, the lookout has been watching the approaching ship through his spyglass. He notices now that the ship runs up a red flag and he sees a flash of light and a puff of smoke emanating from the bow of the encroaching vessel.
"HIT THE DECK!!!" he roars, covering his head with his arms. On deck, every sailor drops what they're doing and flattens themselves into the timber as a heavy iron ball smashes into the rear railing and sends splinters flying into the sea below. An instant later the report of the cannon reaches the ship.
"ALL HANDS! BATTLE STATIONS!!!" bellows the sailor and the ship explodes a hive of activity as weapons are distributed, sails are raised and lowered, cannons wheeled into place on the gun deck and loaded and the captain himself emerges from his cabin to direct the battle.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dune falls onto her back when the cannonball hit the ship. "What was that?!" she asked, freaking out.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Ventus nodded "well , I guess we should go look for h-" he said , but was cut off when the ship shook for a moment with a loud crashing now
"....please tell me that's not what I think it is"
~~~~~~~
Rocea , after a long , bored sigh , and a few seconds looking at the bottle like looking at a friend that she couldn't bare to leave behind , stood up
"Someone just said "hi" to us , welp , Imma join the the dance now , later mate , join the fun or , I don't know , find somewhere safe , up to ya" she said , before climbing back up , still holding the bottle in her paw
Hotep the psychic

Blacks quickley moved "CANNONS! TO STATIONS!" blacks said moving through the boards to the gun deck and then to the main deck where both james and blacks saw the ship. the long Navi ship coming at then guns blazing. "what?" blacks said in suprise "its the Raven..Come on black get the to the guns we know its weak points better than the resst of the crew!" James said as the two ran down to the cannons at quickley loaded it. "theres a storm coming! adjust for wind!" Blacks said as james moved the canon to the right spot. "ready!" james said awaiting the order to fire. blacks sat on the opposite side of the cannon looking at the red ship, "im sorry Raven" blacks thought
ImageImageImage
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Sure I can carry them just tell me where your city is. As for the rest of you, get in my ammo pouch and I'll give you a ride."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dune followed after Blacks. "Blacks! What can I do to help?" she asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I'm not so sure. What if you get caught or seen by the crew?" Down in the Bilge, sheltered as they are, they barely feel the shudder as the cannonball grazes the railing and the slaving of the waves against the hull drowns out the report.

~#~#~
"Hold steady! Wait 'til he comes in range! Load the culverin!" Palgrave issues several other orders as the hostile ship draws nearer.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

james repeated the order for men to load the culverin. thats when the wind began picking up and blacks could feel it."dune start getting the small powder barrels to each gun here. everyone will need it for the loading!....hey! dont load that get the chain case youll aim for the mast!"blacks was yelling to dune then another ship mate who was clumsily loading a shot. he went over and helped him load quickley before getting back to his cannon with james ready.
_______4
as for pinch him and his small group was close to the town when the cannon hit. he then ran with the group to secure and calm everyone in the town.
_________
on the enemy ship in the brig the loyal crew herd the guns blazing. they stood curious who was next for a target. the mutinous crew however continued firing the chasers the speed of the ship slowly gaining on the impudence. more sails unfurled for it to gain more speed and the crew was yelling eager to board
ImageImageImage
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

while everyone was busy running back and forth for the battle , Rocea was just.....standing there , watching the other ship
"can you feel....the music.....my dear.......Come on......closer......so we shall dance together....."
~~~~~
"you go ahead Stint , I....have to go somewhere" Ventus said , before turn around and ran away
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dune did what she was told and returned to Blacks. "Cad anois?" she asked Blacks.

Cad anois? -What now?
------------------
"Wait Ven!" Stint called, running after the other rat. "I'll come with you." he said when he caught up with Ventus.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Steady! Steady! FIRE AT WILL!!!" orders Palgrave when he judges the ships to be close enough. He issues a few more orders regarding sailing manoeuvres as they go, trying to give the cannoneers a better shot.

~#~#~
The creatures in the bilge can't help but hear the cannons from the Impudence as they launch their deadly payload attempting to devastate the other ship.
"TO THE CITY! NOW!!!" he yells as loud as a rat possibly can.
"TIKI, YOU'D BETTER DROP THOSE RATS AT THE CITY AND JOIN YOUR CREW! ALL OUR LIVES ARE IN YOUR PAWS NOW!!!" As Tackle and the others slip into their new city, using their secret passages to remain unseen by the crew, the Topsiders begin filtering down from above and the two rat factions shelter together, their differences forgotten in the face of the greater danger.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

James over heard the second the captain gave the order. "FIRE AT WILL!" james yelled as blacks fired the cannon off "dune....INCOMING!!" Blacks yelled as a volley from the enemy ship fired there volley, blacks got up from ducking down and began reloading the cannon. "dune help with ammo on that mans cannon untill the captain gives a different order!"blacks said firing off another shot, the man he helped fired his shot the chain shot ripped through the enemy sails missing the mast of target. "blacks grab some chain shot."james said as blacks did as instructed.
ImageImageImage
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"No , appreciated , but this is not your business mate , go back with the others"
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Deep in the brig, a dark mountainous shape stirs, a giant dog is asleep in the corner. At first, the dog had problems sleeping with all the knocking from above, but now he's used to it. This time though, there is a roar of knocks above him and the sound of a cannon being aimed? For this, he rose from his slumber, and struggles with the shackles until he is standing. The clanking of the shackles wakes the few others in the cell, though they don't have the energy to rise. The giant dog streches, then tries to engage the others. "C'mon guys. I know th' las mutiny didn't work too well, b-" he was cut off the the huge slamming noise of a cannonball landing close by. Here's ya wish, Geo. Ya geetin saved."

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay." Dune said, going over to the cannon and helping with the ammo.
---------------
"Are you sure?" Stint asked, concerned for his friend.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Several volleys of shots and a variety of manoeuvres later and it becomes clear to Palgrave that this battle would end in hand-to-hand conflict. As the ships draw closer and men on the dark-timbered vessel begin readying grappling hooks and ropes, Palgrave gives the order for half the cannoneers to cease fire and prepare to repel boarders and even board the other ship if possible, while the other half continue to fire on the vessel in an attempt to sink her.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

hypernovatic wrote: "Are you sure?" Stint asked, concerned for his friend.
"Not at all" Ventus replied , chuckled with a hint of nervousness in his voice "But it's better this way , so just go back , alright ?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay, just be careful." Stint said. And with that he ran off to find Tackle.
---------
Dune stopped helping firing the cannon and ran over to Blacks. "Come on Blacks, let's try to board the other ship." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT