17th Century Fox

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: 17th Century Fox

Post by Hotep the psychic »

blacks could only wave for dune to wait as him and james fired their last shot the two then ran up to the deck blacks waved for dune to follow. once on the top deck the group made to the side rails where james and blacks saw the old ship up close.

the mutinous crew however knew the two and soon tossed the hooks gappling the ships together. and immeadiatly after came ladders and enemys swinging across for boarding.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hotep the psychic wrote:blacks could only wave for dune to wait as him and james fired their last shot the two then ran up to the deck blacks waved for dune to follow. once on the top deck the group made to the side rails where james and blacks saw the old ship up close.
"No captain...." Rocea muttered , watching the ship quickly approach them
"Are you sure ?" a familiar rat asked , standing on her shoulder
"mhm.....what kind of a ship doesn't have a captain ?" she replied with a smirk
"you can't say you know that for sure"
Hotep the psychic wrote:the mutinous crew however knew the two and soon tossed the hooks gappling the ships together. and immeadiatly after came ladders and enemys swinging across for boarding.
"well....." the black wolf chuckled , pulling out her gun and aimed at one of the enemy crew who was swinging directly toward her "Let's go and find out then"

And then the trigger was pulled
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Mmm." Rhyme inhaled a deep breath of air, then turned to Jin, who was standing next to her.
"Es it strange zhat I like zeh smell of gunpowder?" Both were standing on the deck, calmly waiting as cannon shots fired from both ships.
"Yah want me tah call ya strange?"
"Hmph." The dog crossed her arms, looking away, then she looked back again, inquisitively.
"An vhere did you get those?"
"Hmm?" Ah, well." Jin paused, taking a moment to finish loading a flintlock pistol, putting it into a holster that lay across the front of a vest he had on.
"Drave had it lyin round. Since he's not round anymore, or any ah tha other cats fer that matter." He grinned.
"Thought they wouldn't mind if ah, borrowed them."
There was a total of 5 guns on his person. His own, on the holster around his waist. Two lay horizontally parallel across his chest and two lay diagonally on the back of his shoulder blades (one on each).
"Hmm. Maybe zis time you will have ah chance against me." The dog giggled in mirth, making the cat's ears twitch in annoyance.
"Huh. It's noot like ya got tah take time tah reload." Jin shot back, glaring at the dog. Rhyme just shrugged. He was right, across her waist was a belt that held a cutlass on one side, and a rapier on the other. A row of dagger lay across the front.
Jin turned his head to face the incoming ship.
"They're here"
"Good. Zsooo... Same bet?"
"Yer on."
"Count of three?" The enemy was beginning to board the ship now.
"Sure. One..."
"Three!" Rhyme bolted forwards, swords unsheathed, jumping into the frenzy.
"Ah-! Mangy dog!" Jin hissed, charging after her,
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dune followed Blacks and stared as the enemy crew was boarding their ship. She snapped out of it and grabbed her sword. "Blacks. Are you ready?" she asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Tiki places down the rats and pulls out his rifle.
"I've been itching for a good fight."
After preparing his first bullet, Tiki slinks his way up to the crows nest to get a better look at the fight. Carefully aiming down the barrel of his rifle he manages to hit his intended target on the leg.
"Ain't nothing I can't see from up here."
Tiki could see Dune and Blacks preparing to fight.
"You two better be careful, I'll watch your backs from up here!"
Hotep the psychic

Blacks was the first across to board the enemy ship after hitting the pirate swinging across off and taking the same rope swing back. James came after and the two soon worked in sync fighting off the enemy crew, blacks swords moved quickley, quicker than when the captain watched him fight dune as he blocked, countered and attacked the enemy crew, James behind him was attacking taking and using against as he would cut a man down take his gun and fire before dropping it. The two slowly but surely moved to the brig of the ship.
The enemy However now moved to board and compensate for the two invaders of there own ship, more men Boarded the impudence and now they were running across the newly set ladders linking the two ships together.
ImageImageImage
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Geo heard the commotion upstairs and quickly became frightened. Ohh they've done it now. Bet they tried to mess with royalty er someting. When he heard the footsteps coming towards them he stuck his muzzle towards the crack at the top of the door. "Aye! We're in here laddies! Ye friend er foe?" the dog growls.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

With Blacks and James taking the blunt of the force Jin and Rhyme cleaned up the stragglers with the rest of the crew.
"I'll go below zhe deck." The dog said in between clashing swords. She parried, twisting her rapier to catch the hilt of a sword before flicking it out of the attacker's hand. In one quick motion it was over.
"I'll go take tha top then." Jin responded, taking care of an assailant behind Rhyme. They both dashed through the chaos.
"Need elp?"
"Wouldn't mind..." The cat rushed forwards, jumping and grabbing onto a rope near the mast before Rhyme slashed it as she passed by, launching the cat up to the sails.
With that done Rhyme cut and hacked her way below deck.

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The two crews struggle back and fourth, each trying to gain the upper hand They're evenly matched at first, but slowly but surely the crew of the Impudence begin to emerge on top. They can't relax yet though. They know only too well that this could still be anyone's fight.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Hotep the psychic

For the men in the brig all that was heard was the door opening before a man came tumbling down, Right after both james and blacks came down the stairs and around the corner were everyone was.

The loyal crew all stood with new fervor cheering, although skinny or still fit the crew stood happily. "JAMES AND BLACKS!"
"YAAR! THE BOYS ARE HERE TO GET US OUT!"
"Come on you two let us out ive got a bone to pick with the lads on deck"

"calm down you lot well get you out, its good to see you all too. and at you dog over there were freinds." blacks said standing lose enough to the men where they could reach his fur and ruffle it in all sorts of directions and receive hugs and all before james found the keys and opened the doors letting them out. "Alright boys listen up, IRONWALL ye and Tin fingers get to the weapons store from here, everyone follow. Powder Pete, you Cannon Claude and Flick head to the cannon deck and start unbuckling the guns, were taking whats ours!" James directed before the whole lot cheered and moved quickley. Blacks held the shoulder of one man about to leave. he spoke to him in a different native language before he nodded and picked up the sword of the fallen pirate nearby. He nodded before the three came back out the door to the main deck, the Native man dressed in nothing but boots, and cloth pants stood 6 feet tall and still looked strong, he had a beard and mustache fit to an arab man (technically is a native simmilar to arab culture) He yelled loudly before colliding into the fight. Few men backed off at the sight of the mans height and bloodlust. James stood near him before blacks went below deck and noticed the ship had stopped firing, when he got down to the cannons he saw the few men on the ground and the cannons unbuckled then saw the three men opening the cage floor to move the cannons. Blacks went below to the cargo hold fighting his way down, there he saw the mutinous crews captain and some others. Behind them, was enough gold, spices, resources, and crates to make every man on the impudence have a large fortune.

"blacks, the mangy dog of the Raven. The ships Mascot of the seas, and The first mates Pet..I should haveknown youd be behind this with your owner. finding another crew to work for. i should have ended you when we took the ship.....And tossed your captain over" the man in captains clothing said before Blacks let out a growl and the two began fighting with clashed swords. the ring could be heard where jin and rhyme were. Then the loud bang of a pistol. then the yells of the the two fighting.

By the entrance the captains two men stood by waiting for jin and rhymes arrival.

On the opposite deck on the impudence The mutinous crews could be seen getting tired out, there attack was loosing too many men and soon the Impudence crew would witness many men leave the weapons store room and attack the enemy the impudence was facing. Only now Both ships would have stopped firing to keep from sinking, and the Impudence would gain the upper hand.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dune was silently following Blacks down the stairs. She was shocked to see all these pirates praise Blacks and James. "Uh, Blacks? Who are these people?" she asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"One does not simply waste my drink and expect to live mate" Rocea chuckled at the poor man she just threw overboard , holding in her paw a now broken bottle , which she soon discarded . The wolf was one of the first one to boarded the enemy ship , in fact , even a little sooner than Black and his human , but unlike everyone else , who's driven by the heat of battle , she was just....wandering around the ship , occasionally dodging out of the way of a sword , but generally not engaging in combat at all . Those who do attack her soon ended up either dead , fatally wounded , or "accidentally" went overboard . That is not to say that the wolf is a decent combatant by any means , no , in fact anyone could've pointed out that she's too drunk to do anything . Sure once in a while she was able to draw her weapons out to block an attack coming her way , but only out of sheer , insane luck , so were every single blades that she managed to "dodge" , one could arguably say that the wolf might not even have noticed those right behind her . She was so out of it that she offered a drink to one of her opponents at one point . Of course the guy refused , and instead try to shoot Rocea at close range , and for some unbelievable reason , the guy MISSED ! Rocea's beloved rum bottle wasn't so lucky though , and that's enough for the wolf to take it personally . Combining with her rat companion , the duo was able to end the fight very quickly with a rather predictable result .
"I am tellin you mate , these humans ain't know when to stop fightin' , look what they did to my poor darling !"
"Oiz ! Focus , you're on the enemy ship , stop fooling around"
"Me no foolin'round Venny , me sad , don't even wanna search this ship no more...." she complained , walking around the ship until Ventus noticed a way down
"Fine fine , we'll find you something......how about down there"
"Oh , right , shoulda thought of that" she said , seemingly..happier now as they went down , soon the wolf could hear the sound of a very intense battle going on down the cargo hold , and not long after that she recognized the familiar voices as she headed that way
"Hey it's that fox...Black I think , wonder who he's fightin"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dune followed Blacks into the cargo hold. She saw Rocea and walked over to the wolf. "So, how are you?" Dune asked, panting a bit.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I'll live , I guess"
"she just lost a bottle of rum"
"that was good stuff "
"oizzz...."
"Anyway , we're looking for another one , a ship like this gotta have at least a pile o'barrel Imma right ? Hey let's ask them" she said , walking toward the two men that's standing at the entrance , behind them was the sound of battle they've been hearing all along
"wait , WHAT ?! No , stop , are you craz-"
"hey there , good looking , pff nah sorry not that good of a liar , but hey , gentlemen , Imma looking for some rum , have some matey ?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Unfortunately Eduardo somehow manages to overhear the wolf's question as he battles his way around below-decks. Luckily, he doesn't hear the rat over the sound of the fighting. A well-aimed shot and a flash of cold steel prevent the two guards from answering Rocea's or anybody else's questions.
"Stow that talk!" he bellows at the hapless canine. "Drink while you're off-duty only! I'd skin you alive right now if I had the time for talk like that! Now, arm yourself properly and get to work! And that's an order!" Spittle flies from his mouth as he vents his rage before turning and throwing himself bodily back into the fray.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

With most if the guards cleared Rhyme followed the rest of the crew below the deck.
Last edited by Roarin on Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

Blacks soon clashed swords to a stop with the captain. "oh ho ho mut i never thought you this good." he said before seeing rhyme and the others. he then let out a whistle and the closest men came in through a different route. "KILL THEM!! I GOT THIS ONE!" the captain said before the fight between him and blacks continued.
-------
Above deck the fight came to its near end as the last part of the mutinous crew fell. The ship was not sinking yet and the battle was won, the rest of the men would be finished in the last two decks and the plundering could begin.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"That's not good, but I'm sure you'll get over it." Dune said. She held her sword in a fighting stance and charged at the enemy crew. She clashed swords with one of them. Realizing she was losing, Dune kicked her opponent's legs out from under him and watched him fall.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Unfortunately Eduardo somehow manages to overhear the wolf's question as he battles his way around below-decks. Luckily, he doesn't hear the rat over the sound of the fighting. A well-aimed shot and a flash of cold steel prevent the two guards from answering Rocea's or anybody else's questions.
"Stow that talk!" he bellows at the hapless canine. "Drink while you're off-duty only! I'd skin you alive right now if I had the time for talk like that! Now, arm yourself properly and get to work! And that's an order!" Spittle flies from his mouth as he vents his rage before turning and throwing himself bodily back into the fray.
"see what I mean ?" Rocea said , wiping the spits off her face "But I guess I wouldn't have lost the last bottle if I left it back on the ship , our ship , I mean his ship , oh never mind"
Hotep the psychic wrote:Blacks soon clashed swords to a stop with the captain. "oh ho ho mut i never thought you this good." he said before seeing rhyme and the others. he then let out a whistle and the closest men came in through a different route. "KILL THEM!! I GOT THIS ONE!" the captain said before the fight between him and blacks continued
"Ven"
"aye" the rat replied , jumping off Rocea's shoulder and disappear
hypernovatic wrote:"That's not good, but I'm sure you'll get over it." Dune said. She held her sword in a fighting stance and charged at the enemy crew. She clashed swords with one of them. Realizing she was losing, Dune kicked her opponent's legs out from under him and watched him fall.
One of the men charged toward the black wolf , who managed to get out of the way every time he swung his sword toward her , each and every time was a close call , just barely miss but was never actually connect
"yeah , but I mean , have you heard him , come on , tell me one bad time for a drink , none , nuh uh , every day is a good day to drink I tell ya ." she complained , dodging another attack , then quickly pulled out her blue-handled knife to block a swing from above , and......grinning , at her opponent "Imma right ? of course I'm right , aren't I ? Thank you , but seriously mate , if ya know where the rum is , tell me , I'll go and you could get back to your killing......whatever it is you're killing , is it our men ? yeah I think it's our men , should probably show more concern , but hey , the point is , I'm outta rum , and you wouldn't like me when I'm outta rum matey"
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"'s about time ya showed up!" Geo barks and gets right to work grabbing a knife. After leaving with the group, the dog splits away for a few seconds. Where'd I put me hat? he thinks before sensing the being behind him. Geo whips around, pounces, quickly stabs, then takes off after remembering where he hid his hat.

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

A few moments later Rhyme waltzes into the cargo hold with the others. She yawns deeply, covering her mouth a second later as she surveys the scene.
"Hmm..." The dog mumbles, a disdain expression on her muzzle. She threw one of the daggers on her belt at an incoming enemy, kneecapping him. She ended his pain a moment later.
"Zhis use to be more fun vwhen we ad less good people." Rhyme complained. Less points for her... She wondered if Jin was doing any better. She sighed, following everyone else.
-------------
"Aaand how is that?" Jin asked. The cat was currently in the crow's nest of the enemy ship.
"You look ridiculous. And where am I suppose to hold on?" With everyone up there taken care of Jin was occupying himself by wearing some of the his opponent's headgear. He grumbled, taking off the black bandana.
"Hmph. Ohkay... How aboot this one..."

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

With the battle clearly won, or very nearly so, the captain issues the order for the cannons to stop firing and the surviving members of the crew of the attacking ship to be rounded up and locked in the brig so that they can be questioned and marooned at the captain's leisure. He also orders the ship to be looted and anything of value to be taken as soon as possible as the ship is obviously beginning to list, meaning it'll soon sink beneath the waves.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

In the cargo hold blacks soon counters the enemy captains attack. Soon his figure fell silent. James followed the captains orders with a sad look. His old loyal crew freed from bars only complied understandingly ane honoring the pirate code. He looked at one man who winked at him. James smiled knowingly to what he did with his group. Soon after the Raven ship was looted, and james and blafks were aiding moving the different loots and bounty.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Please remember that graphic violence is not allowed, even in a sea battle.
ImageImageImage
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hotep the psychic wrote:In the cargo hold blacks soon counters the enemy captains attack. Soon his figure fell silent.
"see that ?" Rocea smirked , asking the men lying around her , each and every one of them wounded and exhausted "your leader is done for , you all can barely breath , so , surrender ?"
There was no response , the men just looked at her , them , to be exact , Dune and Rhyme had their fair share of fighting too , the only thing she got that's close to an answer were the look of anger , and then shame , of the enemy crews .
"alrighty then" she chuckled , walking away from them "Told y'all to show me the rum and we get back to our own thing , shoulda listened to me now ain't ya ?"
Then suddenly a loud scream came from behind the wolf , a one of the man , in his desperation and anger lunged at Rocea in his last attempt of killing her , only to scream out in agony a moment later when a small figure dropped down from the ceiling and dig the small needle into his shoulder . Not wasting any time , the wolf spun around landed a kick right in the man's face , leaving him unconscious with a bleeding nose
"Thanks matey , that was well timed"
"yeah yeah , whatever" the rat replied , climbing on Rocea's shoulder
"Oi , Black , nice trick you got there mate"
Hotep the psychic wrote:James followed the captains orders with a sad look. His old loyal crew freed from bars only complied understandingly ane honoring the pirate code. He looked at one man who winked at him. James smiled knowingly to what he did with his group. Soon after the Raven ship was looted, and james and blafks were aiding moving the different loots and bounty.
After all was over , Rocea retreated back to a hidden corner of the Imprudence , they won the fight , and though the wolf always enjoyed a good fight , this one left her......with something else . And she needed some time to think about it.

Meanwhile , Ventus made his way back to the city of the rat , and started wandering around , can't decide whether to look for someone to talk to , or just go take a rest somewhere
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

There we are! Geo thinks as he finds, and retrieves his hat. He puts it under his arm, and clamors back over to find his rescuers. First he checks the brig, but he found nothing but a scent trail. Heh. This'd be impossible ifn't weren't for the fox musk. The dog follows the trail almost to the cargo hold, but hesitates after smelling the fear in the air. Eh. What the heck. He tries to sneak in and join the group silently, but he bumps into a post.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

As the cannon fire ceases and reports filter in that the battle has been won by the crew of the Imprudence, the rats begins to disperse back to their respective abodes, old rivalries returning now that the danger has passed.

~#~#~
On the defeated ship, the population of rats begin an evacuation as their homes flood. Hiding in the booty, sheltering in the plunder, running along the ropes and ladders connecting the ships, and rowing whatever bits of wreckage or floating debris they can get their hands on towards the victorious vessel.

Below-decks, Geo might notice the water sloshing about his calves and rising and the tilt of the deck increasing steadily.

~#~#~
Captain Palgrave orders Eduardo to catalogue the booty and damages and report back to him. Eduardo, being Eduardo, delegates this task to the first sailor he finds when the captain is out of sight, and that just happens to be Blacks' owner, James.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

James nods to eduardo and begins writing down all that came in from the other ship. Crates upon crates came as the already full cargo hold became even fuller with the new amounts of valuable ivory, spices and other amounts of loot. He then heard a whistle as he saw two men of the loyal crew give him a thumbs up and a smile. He shooed them off, the two nodded and left to the brig to be with the others. Blacks waited at the brig before letting them in. He then moved to the gun deck where three of the enemy ships cannons sat tethered to the sides. He smiled at this and went to help james.
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Kateleo007 wrote:There we are! Geo thinks as he finds, and retrieves his hat. He puts it under his arm, and clamors back over to find his rescuers. First he checks the brig, but he found nothing but a scent trail. Heh. This'd be impossible ifn't weren't for the fox musk. The dog follows the trail almost to the cargo hold, but hesitates after smelling the fear in the air. Eh. What the heck. He tries to sneak in and join the group silently, but he bumps into a post.
At the sound Rhyme whips around, sword in hand pointed at the dog.
"An who are zyou. Hmm?" She waggled the tip of her rapier in front of his face for effect. For the moment she ignores the level of the rising water.

Ref Ref!
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Ow. He tries to rub the pain from his muzzle while answering, "Name's Geo, who the heck are ye?". The dog stares back at Rhyme with the fearless eyes of someone with nothing left to lose. He stands to his full height, "I'm jus' tryin ta get off this darn boat an' it's evil crew. Preferably before it sinks. he purposefully splashes to add to his words.

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Hmph." Rhyme looks up at Geo with what appears to be a pouty face. Maybe disappointed by the lack of surprise the other dog had to having a sword in his face. She takes a step back, sheathing her weapon.
"Et seems zhen we are on zhe same side." She crossed her arms, a hint of a malicious grin played across her muzzle. "For zhe time being, at least."
She looked over her shoulder.
"Hmm... As you say, et is best to take our leave then, no?" She tilts her head to the side, signaling for Geo to follow her before she turns and makes her way up to the deck.
"An the name es Rhyme. It is a pleasure to meet you, Geo."

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Down in the city, Tackle leans on an upright support and watches Ventus wander.
"You lost, mate?" he queries. "Or just waiting for someone to give you something to do?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Down in the city, Tackle leans on an upright support and watches Ventus wander.
"You lost, mate?" he queries. "Or just waiting for someone to give you something to do?"
"Oi mate" Ventus greeted "A little of both , actually"
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Pleasure's all mine." Geo says then follows Rhyme out. "By the way, where'd you get that sword ah yours? Looks well made."

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Eh, zhis sword?" Rhyme did a 360 while walking, pausing for a fraction of a second more to show off the rapier hanging from her belt.
"I won it fwom a bet with a very foolish cat." She gave Geo a devious grin before climbing a few steps and pushing open a door that leads outside.
"Now, Monsieur Geo, let's get you off this ship, no? Some people may want to ask you zome questions vhen we get to zhe other ship, me included."

Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Stint made his way back to the city and saw Ventus and Tackle. "Hey guys, what's going on?" he asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"This bloke is lost and looking for something to do. Think you can fix it?" It's more an order than a request.

~#~#~
Captain Palgrave, sensing that the crippled ship is beginning to pull the Impudence over, gives the order for the looting to stop and the lines to be cut, allowing the ships to drift apart and the sinking ship to slip beneath the waves. Geo and Rhye had better move fast if they're to rejoin their ship in time!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

Blacks moves to the side to aid the men in Cutting the ropes.free from the two ships. He leaves the ladders as men began finishing boarding with what ever was left. Blacks also then pulled out a map he had in his coat and marked the location of the sinking ship knowing there would still be loot in its hold. James then came from the cargo hold holding notes to what was looted and in the cargo hold. Blacks joined him next to captain palgrave. "here you are captain this is what was taken from the Raven. Sir" james said. "Also the crewmen we found in the enemy ship are gathered and in brig of ours." Blacks said next to james he then looked at his old ship sinking. His eyes showing sadness at the loss of the grand vessal he once knew.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay. Come on, let's go see if Pinch needs help." Stint told Ventus, heading off to find Pinch.
--------------
Dune saw Blacks and walked up behind him. "Hi Blacks." she said, rubbing a wound she got during a fight.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Geo smirks back when he hears of how his 'captor' gained her raiper. "Lead the way." he insists. He takes a few steps then asks "Wot kinda questions ye got? Ye got me fer a little while now, so ye gets first pick 'o questions if you'd like. You'd know everythin' bout me befer anyone else.".

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Yes , let's go" Ventus nodded , following Stint, then something just popped in his mind "Wonder how the rat last night is doing"