HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Argent

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Argent »

"This hasta be where they did their smuggling from there's no way humans would be able to get anywhere through the way I got in! I reckon their hideout musta been just outside here and a tree grew up through it!"
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick takes a deep breath, then exhales for longer than it is necessary. She closes her eyes and starts to go down into the tunnels. Oh no. Oh no. No. No. No. I can't believe I'm doing this! the vixen thinks as she slowly takes three steps down. She hears a creak close by, and opens her eyes to see what she hopes is a cat just a few steps down. "H-hello? Who-who's there?"

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I am, Miss Blick!" Leslie said, looking back from where he was examining the map. "Yewre safe."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Argent wrote:"Oh I bet you could Rikki Tikki Tavi was really fast, and..."
"Who's Ricky Ticky Tubby?" Priya wondered just who was this Ricky guy Sixtoes had been equating herself to, but he was already turning towards the red-headed rabbit when she felt like asking further.

As everyone was discussing the possible routes to take in the cave spelunking, Priya had naught but a clue as to what they were saying. Long discussions like this couldn't really hold her attention, and with her already short attention span, she was soon daydreaming about how to sleep in the cold caves, while they waited the evil aminal control to pass over the house. Maybe she could ask the rabbit nicely if he could be a fluffy pillow for her? Or maybe Sixtoes? At least he was more familiar with her, maybe he could be a pillow. Not Kilogram though, she'd squish him in her sleep. Maybe she could be the pillow herself, she does have thick fur, though it's bristly... How about taking her pelt off AND turning it into a blanket? Yeah, that'd be--
Argent wrote:"...but I don't think anyone but Miz Priya and me are skinny enough to get through there. Oh, I forgot the tunnel by ..."
She was jolted out of her incredulous train of thought by the mentioning of her name. "O-oh, yes?" she asked hesitantly, scratching the back of her head. When Sixtoes went on with the explanation though, her red cheeks flushed back to normal and she tried to follow the conversation. Trees, raccoons, smuggling.... She was lost in her thoughts again, her eyes losing their focus as she contemplated whether she'd made a good blanket and pillow for everyone to sleep on. Oh, but then they'd need a knife to strip off her fur............

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You don't think they would have had a bolt-hole in the tunnels somewhere?" Flynn queries. "Or any other rooms for storage or living?"

"Rikki Tikki Tavi was a mongoose from "The Jungle Book" who valiantly killed some evil cobras who were trying to attack his family." Piper explains for Priya's benefit.

~~~~
"You're all wet too! Let me guess, the river again? We ought to put some sort of barrier down there. That or just block up the tunnels completely." Joan sighs as she picks up the phone, dialling Pyre's owner as she'd done two weeks before.
"Was anyone else hurt? Oh, hello, Mr. Flynn. It's Joan Porter here again... Fine thanks. But Pyre's had another accident... No, he's okay this time. He just got his cast wet and it came off so it'll need replacing... Yeah, really sorry to have to send him there twice... Heh, I know, I know. I guess we're just unlucky like that... Okay, see you soon." Joan sets the phone back in its cradle.
"He'll be here shortly. Just keep your arm as still as you can in the meantime. We don't want to aggravate the wound." Joan advises. Heading to the cupboard in the hall, she pulls out an old towel for Pyre.
"Clean yourself up a bit with that but don't knock your arm while you do."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I would assume there would be storage rooms, my boy, yes." Kilo said aloud. "After all, they could not reasonably keep anything in crates down here, no. It is far too damp for all that. No. Store rooms would logically be cold and dry. More than likely they would use stone walls or cladding, hmm? Have you seen any rooms like that, young master Toes?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"I know lots of places people are living in here: coons rats foxes weasels lizards skunks badgers snakes otters... all kindsa people! Most of them just have dirt and rock walls, but I don't know what Mister Badger's been up to."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hey, I'll go tell the others that Mercury is in charge. I'll go with you so your not alone. Hutch told Pyre.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

After Nick got off the phone with Joan, he left and went over to Flynn's house. When he got there, Nick knocked on the door and waited.
------------
"Okay. Sorry for doing this again..." Pyre apologized, cleaning himself with the towel.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"It's okay. Accidents happen. Sounds like your owner's here already. That was fast." Joan leads the two pets down to the front door and opens it.
"Hi, again. Sorry to have to do this to you again." she says as she stands aside to let the cat and the dog out.

~~~~
"Well, they could but not for any length of time, Kilo. I think the crate of soda that we found must have been forgotten somehow. or perhaps they left that tunnel in a hurry. That would be more likely actually since the tunnel was blocked. Must have been a cave in... But we were looking more for signs of human habitation. Seen any of them, Six?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Argent wrote:"I know lots of places people are living in here: coons rats foxes weasels lizards skunks badgers snakes otters... all kindsa people! Most of them just have dirt and rock walls, but I don't know what Mister Badger's been up to."
"Flynn, m'boy," Kilo chuckled, "I think I had best stay up here unless needed to sneak, hmm?". He listened for Sixties response to Flynn's question.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Oh, hey, just a moment...
Hutch went down to the tunnels.
Hey, I'm going to hang out with Pyre so he isn't alone today. Mercury, you'll be in charge since you have the map.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Oh that's silly humans wouldn't fit in half the places animals would and they don't like living wild anyway though I hear some do but nobody around here. Beside this whole place is evidence of human habitation I mean it sure wasn't any animals who dug these tunnels. But let's see there's the busted door and wall up in the tree does that count?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"It's okay. I just hope this doesn't happen every few weeks." Nick said. Pyre looked at Nick embarrassed. Nick then patted the cat's head, who purred.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Wait, I am?" Mercury asked in disbelief, looking down at his unfinished map
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

You've been down here before, so your the most likely leader. Have fun guys!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Esper wrote:"Wait, I am?" Mercury asked in disbelief, looking down at his unfinished map
Oreo appears from out of the dark, being mostly black furred..
What are your orders sir! where are we going to go explore??
MrNeonShot wrote:You've been down here before, so your the most likely leader. Have fun guys!
hay wait! where are you going? your just going to leave without meeeeee?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Argent wrote:"Oh that's silly humans wouldn't fit in half the places animals would and they don't like living wild anyway though I hear some do but nobody around here. Beside this whole place is evidence of human habitation I mean it sure wasn't any animals who dug these tunnels. But let's see there's the busted door and wall up in the tree does that count?"
"I would imagine so, my young friend," Kilo said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't worry, Oreo," Leslie said, putting a handpaw on his friend's shoulder, "we'll stae wif you, won't we, Mr Mercury?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch walks over to Oreo.
I think it'd be more fun to play in the caves rather than hanging out with some reporter and his cat friend. You have fun here for me while I'm out, okay?~ Hutch says, giving Oreo a light hug.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Yeah! What Leslie said!" Blick adds, less afraid now that she has actually seen the tunnels. She tries to stay in place while her eyes adjust, but she accidentally starts to trip on something. Luckily, the vixen regains her balance and just stumbles a bit. She bends down to see what it was. Blick brushes her paws along the ground until she hit something cold and metallic with a handle. She picks it up and, finally, her eyes adjust enough to see what's in her paws. A...lantern? "Hey did somebody drop this?" Blick asks.

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch walks over to Oreo.
I think it'd be more fun to play in the caves rather than hanging out with some reporter and his cat friend. You have fun here for me while I'm out, okay?~ Hutch says, giving Oreo a light hug.

What!!? you have found a new friend!! an now you don't want to hang around with me anymore!!..
Oreo turns about and goes running off down one of the dark tunnels... quickly disappearing into the darkness except for the Waaaaaa! of his heartbroken tears...
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Oreo! Hutch shouted as he caught the skunk's collar. I was saying that it might be boring if you went with me! I didn't say you couldn't come! Hutch explains as he hugs the skunk.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"An' you got lots of ovur frends wanting to play wif you while Mr Hutch is being responsibibbibubble," Leslie protested, before looking at Blick. "Ooh, a lanturn! Rub it an' see if a Geneie comes out!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

( Darn skunks being such slow runners! )
MrNeonShot wrote:Oreo! Hutch shouted as he caught the skunk's collar. I was saying that it might be boring if you went with me! I didn't say you couldn't come! Hutch explains as he hugs the skunk.
Oreo sniffs, and wipes away his tears.
I though you have found someone new, wif soft paws, to be wif instead of meeeee.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Oreo, your the softest paws I've ever met! Hutch said. Then he leaned in to whisper to Oreo. You know your the only guy for me.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah, I wouldn't like to make a regular thing of it..." Joan rubs her neck awkwardly.
"You know, I should really give you some money for this. It is kind of our fault after all..."

~~~~
Flynn is beginning to become frustrated with Sixtoes' looping about the animals and the observant animal might deduce this from the slight droop in his ears, the orange fur rather visible against the darkness. They perk right up again at the mention of the door and wall though.
"Yeah, they might! Is there anything behind the wall or door? We're also looking for rooms, furniture, anything that might have survived."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I suggest the way to the clearest answer there, young Flynn, is to go and look, hmm?"
---------------------------------------------
"Where we gowing, Mr Mercury?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Now Mercury chuckled, "Well, I have yet to get past this point," he pointed to his map, "So we're all going to go from there. This way!" the cat beamed, walking down the corridor
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie strutted, following his Mentor but keeping close to Aron, Vera and Blick in case Lantern rubbage led to Genies.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yeah, they might! Is there anything behind the wall or door? We're also looking for rooms, furniture, anything that might have survived."
"I honestly don't know Mister Flynn because there's a tree in the way so how could I tell? That's why I think Mister Mouse could help because he could get past it!"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Nadia was kind of zoned out as the conversation continued , still thinking ab out that other fox , only caught bits and pieces of the conversation , eventually she was snapped out of her thoughts when she noticed the hint of annoyance in Flynn's voice , and then the talk about having Kilo get to the other side
"what would he do after that though ?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"True. Well, it's worth a look. We'll see what's what when we get there." He turns to the vixen.
"Well, that depends what he finds, Nadia. If there's a room or furniture or anything then he can explore. If it's just a dead end then he just comes out again and we look somewhere else. Sound like a plan, Kilo? We should tie a string on you too, so we can pull you out if anything goes wrong."
"You sure you want to take that kind of a risk, Kilo? If it's collapsed once then chances are that it could be unstable and collapse again." points out Piper. "And if it collapses while you're in or under it then we'd have no chance of getting you out."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

All of the vitriolic discussion and brainstorming was lost on the mongoose. While she had been pulled out of her own thoughts with the creation of a Priya cloning facility for the fur trade, she still couldn't understand anything that the group was talking about. This situation was not new to her though; she had been told that she is rather slow in understanding things, so she accepted it. And she found it safer and easier to assume that she's the dumbest pet in any collection of animals and pets, and the rest will generally come up with ideas.

So, she stood there, with the encouragement-inducing Kilo on her shoulder, waiting for anyone to start moving somewhere.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It seems a fair plan, Flynn my boy," Kilo agreed before replying to Piper. "I appreciate the concern, young... Piper, was it not? But I have not got so old by taking dangerous risks. I assure you I will be careful to the extreme."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"No, it's fine. You don't have to give me any money." Nick told Joan.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Alright Oreo, if your going with me, we should get going. I think Pyre and his owner are waiting on me right now. Hutch said.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick laughs and rubs the lantern. "C'mon mama needs a new pair of shoes!" she jokes. The vixen bursts into a fit of giggles at her own silliness, but quickly regains her composure. "In all seriousness though, do we have any matches this looks like it runs on oil."

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Alright Oreo, if your going with me, we should get going. I think Pyre and his owner are waiting on me right now. Hutch said.
What are you wanting me to do? come along wif you.. or stay down here an go looking for troubles wif the others?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Last time I said you should go wif them, you almost ran off crying! Hutch said. Come on, we don't have all day! Hutch said as he began to walk out of the tunnels.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"It seems a fair plan, Flynn my boy," Kilo agreed before replying to Piper. "I appreciate the concern, young... Piper, was it not? But I have not got so old by taking dangerous risks. I assure you I will be careful to the extreme."
"there's still a risk though , but if you think you can do it then , I guess"