HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"argh geez" Nadia exclaimed , running toward Priya and tried to help her up "You ok ?"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

The mongoose only giggled more in response, and stood up immediately without the fox's help. "I'm alright, I always fall down like that but I never get hurt!" She then felt something in one of her paws, and opening it revealed Kilo's homemade walking cane, fortunately surviving the impact.

"Oh right!" She scurried and squatted next to Kilo. "Kilogram sir, here's your magic schtick!"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, thank you my dear," Kilo said, hobbling over to Priya's hand to retrieve his stick. "Couldn't easily climb with so many things on hand, I needed the light and I thought I could do it without the stick for a while." He winced slightly. "It seems I may have been mistaken," he added, limping away from the tree.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"What do you make of this, Piper?" Flynn hands over the coin for the doe's inspection and then also squats to talk to the mouse.
"You're limping, Kilo. You okay?"
Piper carefully examines the coin under her torchlight, turning it this way and that.
"It's hard to make out much past the dirt and corrosion but this is a 'Winged Liberty' or 'Mercury' dime. These were made from nineteen-sixteen to nineteen-forty-five. This particular coin appears to be from the thirties but I can't quite make out the exact year without a magnifying glass. In pristine condition this coin could potentially sell at auction for fifty or sixty dollars but in this condition you'd only get about a dollar for it and that's if you sold it as scrap for the silver. You could also use it as a dime since it's still legal tender. Sorry, it's not exactly a treasure trove." She offers the coin to Flynn.
"Well, it's your coin since you found it, Kilo. Whaddaya wanna do with it?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"If you can... indulge a foolish old Mouse who forgot how weak his hip actually is, dear Flynn, my boy," Kilo huffed, "I should like to keep it. As a... reminder that things older than I am still exist, hmm? I shall be all right after a few minutes rest, I think."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick didn't realise that the lantern meant other people before Leslie mentioned it. "W-well it did have some dust on it...and some of you guys went down here before I moved in, right? A-and these tunnels were used by smugglers, but the smugglers aren't here anymore, right?" she nervously studdered out. The vixen quietly takes a few deep breaths and calms herself down. "Could it be that someone was camping here illegally and that's where the rumors of ghostly activities come from?"

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

A strong draft flowed towards the group from the depths of the tunnel, "I'll notate that there was a lantern." Mercury said to Leslie
~~~

"I kinda doubt that, Blick." Tesla tried to sound reassuring, "The tunnels are dark, labyrinthine, and dangerous. Those traits don't make for good campgrounds I hear."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Lamp's owld," Leslie said, taking Blick's paw to reassure her like Mommy always had with him. "Herdnly one human hav come down heer inna long thyme, Miss Blick. 'Sides," he added, puffing out his chest, "I'd protekt yew!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"What do you make of this, Piper?" Flynn hands over the coin for the doe's inspection and then also squats to talk to the mouse.
"You're limping, Kilo. You okay?"
Piper carefully examines the coin under her torchlight, turning it this way and that.
"It's hard to make out much past the dirt and corrosion but this is a 'Winged Liberty' or 'Mercury' dime. These were made from nineteen-sixteen to nineteen-forty-five. This particular coin appears to be from the thirties but I can't quite make out the exact year without a magnifying glass. In pristine condition this coin could potentially sell at auction for fifty or sixty dollars but in this condition you'd only get about a dollar for it and that's if you sold it as scrap for the silver. You could also use it as a dime since it's still legal tender. Sorry, it's not exactly a treasure trove." She offers the coin to Flynn.
"Well, it's your coin since you found it, Kilo. Whaddaya wanna do with it?"
"I love it when you talk history," said Lucky.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"You could try weightlifting, it can help make your hips strong," Priya quipped, offering her thoughts. Wonder why the orange rabbit was examining that old dime that the mouse had pulled out?

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

After a little while and a few wrong turns here and there Doc found himself at the clinic, walking up the steps and to the door, stopping only momentarily as he remembered the last time he was here and what it was for. Then almost as if the last two weeks had never happened Doc strolled into the clinic, with a small smile and energy in his step. He looked around for any of the vets or frankly and really as a first he looked for any human around.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I just love it when you talk." grins Piper, nuzzling Lucky's neck.
Flynn offers the coin to Koa.
"Couldja stick that in ya bag so we don't lose it please, Koa? Didja wanna ride for a while to catch your breath, Kilo?" he asks the mouse before casting his eyes up the trunk.
"How on earth did a tree like that grow in a place like this?" he muses.

~~~~
Sandy emerges from the back of the clinic, reading some order forms on a clipboard. It doesn't take him long to spot the wolf.
"Doc. Good to see you again! What can we do for you this time?" he queries.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I think that might be a good idea, my boy," Kilo said, putting himself onto the proffered handpaw. "As for the tree?" He mused. "Part of the wall of earth up there looked cut. Maybe, just maybe, this was one of the venilation shafts. It's far enough from the house and in deep enough so that it could be wider than the other I 'encountered'. If a seed fell down here it's just possible it got enough water and light to survive after the tunnel was abandoned to survive and grow towards the light and up through the gap." He shrugged. "Ow. Well it's a theory."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"There's a door isn't there so this musta been an entrance. A secret entrance and it's really secret now!"
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

At that particular moment, a short, portly man in his mid-40s waddled into the vet clinic. He was wearing a purple cardigan sweater over a crisp white shirt, brown dress pants and a green tartan Windsor cap. The man was carrying some large brown envelopes and a manila file in between his armpit and side of body, and his soft white hair looked a little rustled inside his cap.

"Morning," he greeted, his voice light and pleasant to the ear. "Is this the vet clinic?"

((EDIT: Edited time and a few descriptions.)
Last edited by kurowolfe on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I agree with Tesla. I don't think an underground tunnel system would be a good campsite." Ryze said, directly behind Blick.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc waited for a second before being greeted by Sandy, he smiled bak and took a few more steps into the clinic

"Oh well I was just poking around to see where everyone was. You wouldn't have happened to see Nadia or the others would you?"

And then at the moment another visitor walked in, this one unfamiliar to Doc, as he turned around he sized up the short stocky man, waiting for a yell or call to animal control. Though in hopes things would be alright and to hopefully show he was safe, Doc flashed a nice toothy smile
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

... To which the man reciprocated by smiling back and tipping the brim of his cap down. "Morning. Rather nice weather we're having today, here to have your check-ups?" he asked the red wolf, addressing him as he would an old acquaintance.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn transfers the mouse to his shoulder again to leave his paws free.
"It would make sense, Kilo. And yes, seems to be an entrance, Sixtoes. I don't think we're goign to find much more up here though... Where next?"

~~~~
"Good morning, sir! It is indeed. I'll be right with you. Well, Pyre, Hutch and Oreo came in just a few moments ago. They're out the back at the moment. Aside form that we've seen no one, sorry. I haven't the foggiest what that vixen is up to these days. She hasn't been in since she had her bandages off but she did seem a lot calmer and happier then."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Unless Miz Priya can make the opening bigger we gotta go back to the river and look in the caves upstream, I didn't look in them 'cos I could smell there hadn't been anyone through there in a long time but maybe I oughta check them out in dark light maybe there's ghosts we could use to find secret tunnels?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"If it helps then you should, good Sixtoes," Kilo stated as he sat on Flynn's shoulder and rubbed his hip. "As for the entry, maybe we can find the tunnel entrance near the Lodge later. That coin says someone has been there since the tree grew."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

The hyperactive little animal pulls out his cellphone, and flips it open.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch pokes his head around the corner.
Heya... Mr. Wolf! Hutch greets.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"er.....what're you doing Six ?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch pokes his head around the corner.

Doc nodded in agreement with the man before responding with a slightly amused look
"Nahh the campers I ate earlier are giving me indigestion, thought i'd come by and get it fixed"
Doc finished with a friendly smile before turning back to Sandy, a slight quizical look about him, not sure where he'd look for the others but the back was a good start but before he could speak another pet poked his head around and greeted Doc. He remembered slightly of the pet, his memory being slightly foggy, in any case Doc smiled and waved a paw
"Hello...?"
Hoping to get his name again.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch pokes his head around the corner.

Hay, where are you going Hutchie? Don't go into there! they will do experiments on us again!!
Oreo says, as he follows literately on hutch's coattails.
Marine Fox wrote:Doc nodded in agreement with the man before responding with a slightly amused look
"Nahh the campers I ate earlier are giving me indigestion, thought i'd come by and get it fixed"

Oreo looks puzzled up at the big frightening wolf..
Getting fixed cures indigestion?...
The little skunk asks before ducking back behind Hutch.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Argent wrote:"Unless Miz Priya can make the opening bigger we gotta go back to the river and look in the caves upstream, I didn't look in them 'cos I could smell there hadn't been anyone through there in a long time but maybe I oughta check them out in dark light maybe there's ghosts we could use to find secret tunnels?"
Priya beamed. "You want me to clear the pathway Sixtoes? I can do that!" And before anyone could say anything against it, she was climbing up the rocks and tree branches again. Once there, she started digging through the small opening, pulling out small boulders and tossing them onto the ground beneath her. "Careful down there, I'm digging a way through the small hole!"
==========================
Marine Fox wrote:Doc nodded in agreement with the man before responding with a slightly amused look
Doc finished with a friendly smile before turning back to Sandy...
"That sounds bad, raw meat can do that to your stomach," the man said without batting an eyelid. "You could ask for some Pepto-Bismol tablets from the good doctors, that'll fix you up real quick."

The man then saw a spotted skunk and an Australian shepherd dog peeking out, then greeting the wolf. So he sat down on one of the empty benches and waited for the others to get treated first, but not before nodding towards the pair.
Last edited by kurowolfe on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Argent

Post by Argent »

"I was just going to look for... hey! Stop that, Miz Priya, you're going to pull down the roof!"

The big weasel scrambles up the tree (a good deal more gracefully than the mongoose) and starts tugging ineffectually at her arms, legs, and tail.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Hmm?" Priya glanced over and saw that Sixtoes was right next to her. "Oh, you wanna help too? You're so nice!" With that, she redoubled her effort, and dug quicker, though 'quicker' is rather slow as compared to the marten's speed.

Argent

Post by Argent »

The marten screams "STOP" one last time before ducking beneath a puff of dust and dodging a heavy rock dislodged by the mongoose. That's enough for him, and he yanks at her leg then scurries down the tree and back out of the tunnel, shooing the other animals back towards the river as he flees.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"This can only end well," remarked Ryyn, watching the little show in front of him.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

No no, they stuff a tube down your throat and let it out from there! Hutch replied. Hutch Times-- er, Robin! Pleasure to meet you! Hutch greeted.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Priya!!" Kilo shouted to try and be heard, "You must stop, my dear! Tunneling up is a magnificent thing but the rubble is landing on us! I suggest we copy young Sixtoes, Flynn," he added as the Marten shot past in a pacy retreat.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn shares the concern of the other pets.
"Priya, stop! You're causing a cave-in!" he yells before evacuating with the other pets.
"What do we do? We have to do something!" he implores. "We can't just leave her there to bury herself!"

~~~~
"So, is there anything else I can help you with, Doc? If not, would you mind if I helped this gentleman?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"We need a human! My phone doesn't work down here someone needs to run back and get one. Who's the fastest runner that you Mister Flynn?!"
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Bodily restraint," cried Lucky. He ran towards Priya and attempted to grab and restrain her.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"LUCKY," Kilo yelled, almost toppling himself from Flynn's shoulder with the power of his shout. "BE CAREFUL! MISS PRIYA'S VERY STRONG!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"That's the wrong way mister rabbit! You need to go get Mrs. Porter she's a human she'll know what to do!"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

muttered a few words of annoyance under her breathe , Nadia ran toward Priya a few seconds after Lucky did , and attempted to pull her back with a bear hug
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Priya was happily digging her way through, when she felt some nudges behind her. Looking back, she saw the white fox hugging her from behind. What surprised her more than anything was that she looked REALLY annoyed, making the mongoose stop in her tracks.

Stop. Huh, it seemed like she had heard that word several times. Looking back away from the fox's face, she saw that most of them were running away from, and Sixtoes was nowhere to be found. So... they want her to stop digging?

Priya climbed down the rock outcropping with the fox still on her back, carefully avoiding the droopy-eared bunny below her (who was strangely trying to hold her down or something), and landed with both feet on the ground. The hole that she had excavated was about three feet deep in the horizontal direction and a foot in diameter, revealing everything Kilo had seen inside. Despite the hole, the structure was still sound and there was no threat of a cave-in (although no one at that point would believe that).

"Why is everyone so scared? And are you angry with me again, miss fox?" she asked, not daring to extract herself out from the bearhug with her dirty paws and arms to not sully the fox's coat.
====================
MrNeonShot wrote:No no, they stuff a tube down your throat and let it out from there! Hutch replied. Hutch Times-- er, Robin! Pleasure to meet you! Hutch greeted.
"Nice to meet you, Mr. Robin. Rubens Hartmann," the man answered back, standing back up and shaking the dog's paw. "Just moved in today with my daughter, and I needed to schedule her check-ups and shots."