Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ctcmjh

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:Terry glanced at Erin, grabbing the dog's hand as he followed the other two up the hill. "So," He started as he fell into step behind them, "How long have you guys lived in Brookshire?"
Erin took Terry's hand and began to walk alongside him, following Sam and Sid. He still felt guilty and panicky for leaving Ian.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer laughed. "Well, it won't be long before you can outrun him. I bet you're gonna be huge when you're older." Pifer ruffled Darin's fur, smiling.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Really? Rikki said that too... I wanna grow up and be really big and fast!" Darin smiled and wagged his tail.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Melinda smiled: Kylie was more cooperative than Pifer had been... "So, Kylie, how have you been feeling?" She finished searching her fur and started Poking her in various places.
"Fine, I guess... nothing abnormal..." Kylie wasn't as amused by the prodding as she was with the search of her fur, but she kept her faint smile.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Melinda nodded, grabbing her scanner to check Kylie's core-temp and blood-pressure. "Alright, that's good to hear... You haven't had any sort of problem lately? No coughing? Headaches?"

-------- In the forest --------
ctcmjh wrote:Erin took Terry's hand and began to walk alongside him, following Sam and Sid. He still felt guilty and panicky for leaving Ian.
Sid lead them off in the direction he knew the development was in, putting his arm over Sam's shoulder as they walked. He responded to Terry's question, "Not too long, I only moved in two nights ago."
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam leaned into Sid as they walked, wrapping an arm around him. Jeez, I never felt nervous about meeting someone before. It usually so easy to just walk up and say hello and stuff but...This is different. I have met him, but it was only for a brief moment, and that was before me and Sid were a couple... What if he doesn't like the fact that I'm a fox dating his cat...or he gets mad that I kept Sid away from home? Ugh...I hope he's as easy going as Sid. Sam snapped out of her thoughts at the question. "Oh uh, I moved in three nights ago..."
Last edited by Neko on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"No," Kylie said, staring at the strange device Melinda was using on her with wide eyes. "Uh..."
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:Zeke gave Trinket a sour look, but decided not to press the subject, yet. "Well, if it doesn't like Charms, then why not take them off?" He tilted his head, and tried to squint past the light scar.
"That's-that's-that'sareallybadidea." Trinket sputtered out. "When I'm not wearing my charms, worse things will happen than just a little knockback of light. If I take off the pendant, you'll think I'm an idiot and won't want to talk to me. If I take of the Collar, I'll be physically weak...and you know what happens if I loose the ear banner...I can't...besides, there's some charms I definitely can't remove!"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Atari

Post by Atari »

Arro looked ahead, into the forest. "Alright! See ya guys later and..." he looked around, and noticed he didn't recognize any of it. "Gaah, time to go into the forest..." Arro, almost sulkingly, walked into the forest. "You don't seem happy. Maybe I should give you my 'Happy Music' Cee... Dee. Yeah. I should give you that." Arro looked behind him, but still had to look up. "It's a CD. I'm surprised you don't know that. It's a type of media storage that's been around for a while now, surely before either of us came into existance. It's a type of media storage, usually used for music, but often used for backup, and in some cases, installing. Being taken over by cloud computing and flash storage, especially other formats like DVD and that other one. Either way, how can you not know it? Mass storage. You don't even know that?" Kyra tried thinking about what it was, and remembered a TV Show with one of them on it, calling it "mass storage". But... "Yeah, but I don't watch TV." Arro was beyond confused now. "Wh-what? What does that mean? Stop being so needlessly cryptic and let's just get through the forest or whatever."
"Whatever you say, Sam."
"Sam-- What? J-Just try not to be so confusing..."
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

Xuan would have serious headache after all these, so before he could, "Ah enough with computer stuff, let's see if we can find something else to do in this forest," trying not to sound annoyed.
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin smiled at Sid's response, "I'm glad I'm not the only new guy then." He joked, laughing.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid lead them off in the direction he knew the development was in, putting his arm over Sam's shoulder as they walked. He responded to Terry's question, "Not too long, I only moved in two nights ago."
"So around the time Ian did..." Terry mused, still holding Erin's hand. "Have you met him?"
Neko wrote:Sam snapped out of her thoughts at the question. "Oh uh, I moved in three nights ago..."
Terry nodded. "Ok. We're all fairly new here then." He said, giving Erin a quick smile.

---------------------------------------
Neko wrote:"Really? Rikki said that too... I wanna grow up and be really big and fast!" Darin smiled and wagged his tail.
Pifer chuckled. "I'm sure you will." He said. "I'm sure you will..." The weasel turned his attention up to Kylie on the table.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin smiled back at Terry and squeezed his hand as they walked
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid thought, "No... Haven't met anyone named Ian... Was he at the party last night?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry smiled sheepishly. "Yeah... He was in the middle of the ordeal with that other blue cat... Frank Holiday. Did you see that?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Oh you know Frank too? I met him the first day I got here when he threw a party at his house."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid shook his head, "Never met 'em... Wait... Was he the blue cat sitting in the sink when the grill caught on fire?"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry nodded. "I... met him. Haven't been to his house, though." He laughed at Sid's comment. "Very possible that was him."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam looks at Sid confused, "Why was he in the sink?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid gave an over-exaggerated shrug of incredulity, "I dunno, maybe he was taking a bath in it? I had to reach over him to grab the hose so I could put it out..."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry laughed. "You're were the one who put out the fire? You're a hero." He giggled uncontrollably, clutching his stomach.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid laughed along with him, "Yeah, I know, it's always great to have someone around who can get up and-" he forgot himself and swore "-do something, eh? I don't even know what compelled them to put a lit grill inside a house anyway..."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin laughed, "Wow, this party sounds like it was really fun. I wish I could have gone!" He said, stifling his laughter with the hand not currently holding Terry's hand.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Yea it was fun...Lot's of interesting things happened at least."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

"Interesting is an understatement." Terry laughed. "That was the weirdest party I've ever been to. Tell me something... How can someone who can't operate a grill safely be trusted with a shooting range?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid blinked, "Shooting range? That guy almost set his house on fire and he has GUNS? Where are we? Redneckville?"

-------- Back at the Station --------
DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:"No," Kylie said, staring at the strange device Melinda was using on her with wide eyes. "Uh..."
"Oh, don't worry," Melinda said, pressing it against her chest, "This is just to check your temperature and heart."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin blinked, "Wait, who's an arsonist with guns?" Erin asked, confused.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

"I don't know the guys name," Terry said, shrugging, "but he owns a shooting range under his house. The guy brought a lit grill inside out of the rain and it caught a trashcan on fire." Terry snorted. "Idiot."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kylie was still cautious of the machine, but didn't bring it back up.

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Melinda's scanner beeped, and she read a display on it for a second... "Alright Kylie, that's all good... So... Can you hear out of both ears alright?" She started looking at Kylie's ears...

-------- In the forest --------
Sid chuckled, "Yeah, wow... I had to run all the way over from his shower to put it out...."
Neko

Post by Neko »

"I guess neither of you heard the explosion in the basement then. I went down there looking for Zeke when the lights exploded and then bullets went off..."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin giggled a bit, "Explosions and gunfire? I'm glad I wasn't there now!"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry nodded. "Yeah... it was pretty crazy."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kylie leaned up a little and scratched the back of her neck. "I think so, I've never really tried though..."

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Melinda nodded, "You'd probably notice. They look fine anyway..." She moved on to her eyes, shining her light in them, "What about your eyes, any problems there?"

-------- Back in the forest --------
Sid nodded, "Yeah, I don't think I was in there one moment that there wasn't chaos... And I don't mean the fun kind..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Yea it was pretty crazy..." Sam looked ahead and saw the line of bushes that lead back to the neighborhood. "Look up ahead, we're almost back."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin smiled at their comments about the party. He held Terry's hand and lead him to the bushes following behind Sam and Sid, "Thank you so much Sam, Sid." He said to each of them as they approached the bushes.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Don't mention it." Sid said, letting go of Sam's hand so they could crawl through the bushes, he had one quick question for the two they'd met though, "By the way... I keep seeing you two holding hands and all that, and I'm pretty sure Terry is male (sorry if I'm wrong, happens to all of us cats)... Are you brothers, or gay lovers?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

When Erin heard Sid say that, he blushed uncontrollably but held on to Terry's hand, "Well, um, I mean, um, that is to say, um..." He started mumbling, unsure of what to say as he looked to Terry, 'Well Terry is cute. And he's nice. And he's cute. And he's really fun to hang out with. And he's cute.' Erin thought as he struggled so say anything that even resembled words.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote: Jacob smiled. "Okay, sure, why not! Just don't make it look too girly, okay? I want bling, not jewelry, m'kay, sweetie?"
"Oh of course you are a guy after all....but I think lots of jewelry looks incredibly hot on you.." Enya smiled as she gave him a kiss on the lips. "But first, let's get you out of that collar. To the pet store!" Enya announced playfully as she grabbed Jacob's hand for the umpteenth time and rushed to the pet store at the basement.

Zander wrote:
thrasherblades wrote: "Well well well, would ya look at that..." Shep said, ruffling his own head fur. "A headshot! My good luck charm really works!"
Joy pulled away from the gun, she looked at the target, letting out a small laugh which could be interpreted as a chuckle. "I guess it does work." Joy said, turning to Shep.
Shep smiled and hugged her. "Well, let's try to do something else!" Shep said, flicking a switch beside him and targets began to move in and out of their columns, taking a 5 second interval to appear and dive back into the holes. "Let's see if you can keep up. A headshot for every target." Shep said, taking his own personal Desert Eagle from one of the metal cabinets and handing it to Joy. "See if my good luck charm works on this one." Shep laughed.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)