Housepets! Tails of Babylon! * Developer's Thread *

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

GameCobra

Re: Housepets! The game.

Post by GameCobra »

Will do. I'l do Fox and Fido this week =)

I'll send my copy over tonight.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Now that ya mention it Super, I should start working on Bino and Fox's expressions next huh?
ImageImageImageImage
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

@GameCobra, you know what, send it after you've added Fido and Fox, it'll make it easier.

@Chaoko, been waiting for you to realize that. XD
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

I-- listen, I gave myself a lot of jobs for this game. It's hard to determine what comes before other things... except for the fact that the party member faces would obviously be #1 priority since we know exactly what characters we need and when. And on top of that need them to program the dialogue... yeah I'll just get to work on that now :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Hope I wasn't offending you, :P

Anyway, my break is over so I'll be getting back to working on the game first thing after school.
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Nah, most things I say shouldn't be taken to seriously unless I'm trying to make a point of something. 75% of the things I say or type in a casual situation are all in good fun. :D
ImageImageImageImage
KingFan202

Post by KingFan202 »

sounds awesome so far cobra
King as Red (Pokemon) Avatar By CHAOKOCartoons!
ImageImage
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Sounding good so far, Cobra. Neat how Tarot is lacking in defense (as most mages are), has slow growth, but great attacks. Almost reminds me of Charizard.

Oh, and Chaoko, it does get hard to tell when someone is being serious or not through a post. Our choice of smilies help, but not always. For example, I suck at discerning when someone is screwing with me or not, even if face-to-face. It's kind of why my boss is lightening up on that with me. In his own words, "I take my job too seriously." You know how weird it is to hear that from your BOSS?

Anyway, attached is another attempt at Fido's ultimate. Just the line art. Details will be added later, like a design to the grip similar to the first weapon. I went with Buster's "simple" wing style. Took three tries to get it to look like this. Thoughts?
Attachments
Battle Cry line.png
Battle Cry line.png (204.48 KiB) Viewed 10244 times
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Ooooh. I notice it's called Battle Cry, ;) -> 8-)
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Nice job, D-Rock. :)
KingFan202

Post by KingFan202 »

gonna be honest and blunt here D-Rock. no offense intended.

It looks bland, What is so 'ultimate' about it?
ImageImage
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Alright, let's try this, then. I think anything more and it would be very cumbersome.
Attachments
Battle Cry line 2.png
Battle Cry line 2.png (216.37 KiB) Viewed 10194 times
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Alright, looks like Fox and Fido will be easy.

Fox - A straight-forward fighter like Grape. He's not going to have awesome damage like Grape, but what he lacks in damage he gets instead for adaptability. He'll have elemental attacks, group attacks, and rapid attacks. He'll also have a remedy and a revive move, but no heals.

Fido - He got high cost TP moves, but he's the best at attacking groups of monsters and rapid-fire attacks. He'll also have group wide buffing and healing, but as mentioned he will be expensive and building TP for him will be hard with his mediocre stats.

EDIT: I should get these two done by today easily. as a side project, i'm going to update the Actor/Class list to reflect everyone's names so it'll be easier for everyone to make adjustments.
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Yes, I think that'll do D-Rock. And that sounds pretty fitting GameCobra! Well done you two! :D
ImageImageImageImage
KingFan202

Post by KingFan202 »

Better D-Rock! :D

Good job.
GameCobra wrote:Alright, looks like Fox and Fido will be easy.

Fox - A straight-forward fighter like Grape. He's not going to have awesome damage like Grape, but what he lacks in damage he gets instead for adaptability. He'll have elemental attacks, group attacks, and rapid attacks. He'll also have a remedy and a revive move, but no heals.

Fido - He got high cost TP moves, but he's the best at attacking groups of monsters and rapid-fire attacks. He'll also have group wide buffing and healing, but as mentioned he will be expensive and building TP for him will be hard with his mediocre stats.

EDIT: I should get these two done by today easily. as a side project, i'm going to update the Actor/Class list to reflect everyone's names so it'll be easier for everyone to make adjustments.

I really hope the way you do king and bailey is good! They will never leave my party lol

@Chao your avatar went with the song i was listening too. xD
ImageImage
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Great job, D-Rock!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That gun came out even better than I though! Nice job D-Rock!
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Okay, progress!
Song used; "Battle Cry" by Skillet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBVkOulf6xg

Not too bad, if I say so, myself. Green orb is its ammunition.

Dang it, still haven't even sketched the remaining ones, yet. Hopefully work won't be nearly as exhausting this week.
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Great job, D-Rock! :D
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

WHOA dude! That looks fricken RAD! That gold and brown/tan combo worked really well on this, and the splash of green gives quite the dynamic highlight to it! :D
ImageImageImageImage
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Thanks. I'm just glad that Rick gave the siblings new collars, as that gives me a lot more diversity regarding colors. Yes, only one new color, but it works. Otherwise, all of their ultimates would have the exact same color palette.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

@GameCobra, sounds good, lookin' forward to it.

@D-Rock, that looks amazing! Great job! "If we live, if we die! We will shout out... Our Battle Cry!"

@KingFan, right :) though story reasons will force them to leave at times.
KingFan202

Post by KingFan202 »

SuperStar wrote:@GameCobra, sounds good, lookin' forward to it.

@D-Rock, that looks amazing! Great job! "If we live, if we die! We will shout out... Our Battle Cry!"

No D: I will cheat the game to have them stay in my party ;-;

But usuaully in RPG's you get all the characters and they dont leave xD
ImageImage
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

KingFan202 wrote:

Well then, I'll try to leave a cheat for you, :lol:

Most RPGs are like that, but this game is gonna have so many characters we have to juggle around the characters.
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Speaking of which, plot:

End of Chapter 2:

Upon entering the D’Angelo residence, they immediately bring Blu-e to Sabrina claiming that he’s been the cause of the angry ferals under some “Nue”’s orders and said that “The Dragon” knew something about it. Surprised, Sabrina begins to interrogate him about what he knows about Nue and what he means by “The Dragon”. Blu-e admits to working for Nue, and claims that “The Dragon” is a pomeranian that can turn into a large green dragon, and that he saw it once while in the forest a few years back. When Nue recruited him, he told him that Tarot was the enemy. His orders were to send every and any feral after her, along with anyone that sides with her. Peanut, Grape, Max, and Fido then begin bombarding Sabrina with questions, all of which she ignores. Sabrina then asks why Nue was doing this, but Blu-e refuses to answer. He says that if he spoke any more, Nue would “de-spawn” him. Everyone pauses for a moment, then Peanut breaks the silence with a very confused “...what?”. Blu-e has no idea what Nue meant either, but it sounded scary so he never questioned it.
Sabrina then tries to calm him down by saying that they can protect him from whatever Nue was going to do so long as he told them what his plans are. Blu-e then goes into a panicked state, yelling “NO! YOU CAN’T ESCAPE HIS POWER! WE’RE ALL APART OF HIS GAME! HE’S ALL POWERFUL! YOU CAN NEVER WIN, YOU WILL NEVER--”

Grape then promptly bashes Blu-e over the head, knocking him out. Sabrina then gets upset with Grape, and Grape defends her actions by saying that they weren’t going to get anywhere with him right now… and that he was annoying. Fido manages to convince Sabrina to tell them what was going on. Sabrina then thanks them for their hard work, but they weren’t supposed to get involved. Grape then counters her statement by saying that she and Tarot already got them involved by sending them on that mission earlier that morning. Max interrupts them by clarifying that he wasn’t apart of that, Fido then seconds that clarification. Sabrina continues saying that it doesn’t matter now, and that they needed to send this information to Tarot. Max then questions why they should even bother if they weren’t supposed to be involved, and why they shouldn’t just walk away. Sabrina then explains that it was already too late to ignore the conflict at hand. Now that they defeated two of Nue’s main minions, they’ve sided themselves against him, and he won’t just let them off scot-free. On top of that, Nue’s actions could endanger all of Babylon Gardens, and possibly the world… which includes them. Peanut and Fido offer to help immediately, but Max and Grape are still hesitant. After some convincing from Peanut, Grape reluctantly joins in, causing Max to do so as well.

Sabrina then states that their next order of business would be to inform Tarot of their new information. Upon trying to contact Tarot, Sabrina gets no response. She then senses that Tarot is currently in distress. She then sends them (and possibly goes as well but I’m not sure) to look for her in the place her energy was detected, which appeared to be around Fox’s House.

And that's the end of that chapter. I plan to have chapter 3 be King and Bailey's first portion of the story (hence Tarot's signal being around Fox's house). Not sure if Fox should arrive there during that chapter, or if Fox should have his own chapter. Reason being, the facebook title features Peanut, Grape, King, and Fox. This would make him a good candidate for a fourth party leader, no? ;) Either way what are your guys' inputs.
ImageImageImageImage
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Sounds great so far. It's basically another situation it sounds like where people get dragged into a game, but noone cares and wants to just beat the carp out of him to get out of it. But Sabrina and Tarot take it too seriously :3

I got alot of free time now that my cousin is visiting, but i have to make today an exception as to why i wasn't doing anything today.
KingFan202

Post by KingFan202 »

SuperStar wrote:
KingFan202 wrote:

Well then, I'll try to leave a cheat for you, :lol:

Most RPGs are like that, but this game is gonna have so many characters we have to juggle around the characters.
YES make a cheat for me to keep king and bailey in my party! XD would love that

@ChaoKO, I'd like if we could include this into the game: I love this strip xD

I love kings line at the end of the strip.
ImageImage
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

@Chaoko, sounds great. But can we slow it down a little? I still haven't finished making the first mall map. And yes, Fox should have his own chapter.

@KingFan, I'm not sure how we can include it.
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Just getting the ideas out when they come, it's never a bad thing to write ahead of progress, it gives us a sense of direction and we know what we'll have to work on in the future. :) Plus we should at least know what's going to happen in the chapter we are currently working on.

But yeah, I'll slow it down. I only come up with parts when I get the idea for them, so I can only really slow it down. And I guess we won't need to work on chapter 3 until were done with this one so there's no point in even thinking about it yet. :roll:
ImageImageImageImage
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Okay. Anyone have any tips on making the insides of stores and malls? I'll probably have to buy another texture pack to get the interior design, but there's still the whole structure that I'm having problems with. Any ideas?
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Well, Kingfan, it's actually not unheard of for an RPG to only give you a limited set of characters until the end portion. Either some are unavailable for story reasons, or you would have to choose from a predetermined group to advance the story from different perspectives. I believe Final Fantasy 3/6 did that. Actually, that gives us an opportunity to group characters together that have almost no shared screentime. I'll be honest, I was really surprised to see interaction between Zach and King, as I don't recall that happening before outside of Imaginate sessions. And about the strip, we could TRY to work in a flashback of King reminiscing about when he first met Bailey.

Story sounds pretty good so far, Chaoko. I notice that Jenny isn't mentioned. Dead? I mean, she DID fight against Grape. And I'm up for Fox having his own chapter as leader. Oh, as I mentioned about groupings, we could team Fox and Tarot at some point here.

You know, Star, that quote from the song instantly reminded me of another. I'm suddenly thinking of using that song for someone, but not sure what's coming up; "Saints" by Destroy the Runner. Anyway, don't know how to help with malls. I almost never go to those. Too crowded for my liking.

Also,
Viper's Blaster. You know, if either Chaoko or Buster wanted to, they could land me out of a job here. :lol:
Thanks for the help on this, Buster!
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Great job, D-Rock!
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

The viper's blaster looks A-MAY-ZING. Though it's missing it's bullet, I recommend making it look like a fang.
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

@Kingfan, we can possibly make a reference to it in some of the side dialogue. However, I don't usually write the side dialogue. I usually just write the outline of the events of the story, with some key lines or jokes. It's be up to either Super to remember or want to put it in because he's the developer.

In terms of the mall, we don't necessarily have to sprite the outside of it. We can just have Grape and Max's part start with them entering the inside. Now the INSIDE is another thing. We should absolutely have different parts as different maps, otherwise it will be too big. I have an idea of what it could look like, but it's kinda hard to describe. Maybe I can use RPG Maker 2003 to map out what I'm thinking, then send you a screen shot? Also, if you really need to... I have worked on tile/chip sprites before, so if there's anything specific you need I can sprite it up for you. Wouldn't wan't you spending too much on this :D .

D-Rock wrote:Well, Kingfan, it's actually not unheard of for an RPG to only give you a limited set of characters until the end portion. Either some are unavailable for story reasons, or you would have to choose from a predetermined group to advance the story from different perspectives. I believe Final Fantasy 3/6 did that. Actually, that gives us an opportunity to group characters together that have almost no shared screentime. I'll be honest, I was really surprised to see interaction between Zach and King, as I don't recall that happening before outside of Imaginate sessions. And about the strip, we could TRY to work in a flashback of King reminiscing about when he first met Bailey.

Story sounds pretty good so far, Chaoko. I notice that Jenny isn't mentioned. Dead? I mean, she DID fight against Grape. And I'm up for Fox having his own chapter as leader. Oh, as I mentioned about groupings, we could team Fox and Tarot at some point here.

You know, Star, that quote from the song instantly reminded me of another. I'm suddenly thinking of using that song for someone, but not sure what's coming up; "Saints" by Destroy the Runner. Anyway, don't know how to help with malls. I almost never go to those. Too crowded for my liking.

Also,
Viper's Blaster. You know, if either Chaoko or Buster wanted to, they could land me out of a job here. :lol:
That will probably be how this game goes for at least the first half or 3/4ths of the story. However, I intend to have King's party encounter Peanut's party at the end of the 3rd chapter, but I'm not sure if they come together just yet. (I had a reason for all of them to come together, but then I realized it didn't make sense :P ).

We never really finished the topic of Jenny's fate, so I left it out. I was kinda leaning towards having her being eaten though, both for comedy reasons and convenience. However that does throw out the option of a boss rush in the end but we'll see.
What I'm thinking is that after Jenny is defeated, Grape catches her. Jenny then starts making a speech about how Grape should eat her because then she could at least have died with honor and meet up with Faust. Grape get's weirded out and just decides to question why she took the laptop instead. Jenny then states that it was for some "Tiger-Monkey-Snake God Thingy" that promised her and her people the power to take over the mall if she joined him. Getting the laptop was just a test. Max then says that she is clearly insane, so they should just eat her out of pity. Jenny then bites Grape's hand and scurries further into the storage area. Upon following her to the next area, you wind up in a empty place surrounded by boxes with Jenny at the center. Upon approaching her, you are attacked by the Box Slime (in this time Jenny either escapes or she stays to watch). After winning, they either realize that Jenny has fled the area or Grape catches her again and eats her.
If we go with Jenny being eaten, we could have a joke where Sabrina asks if Grape had also caught any of Nue's minions. Grape replies: "Well, I DID have a hostage... but then I ate her." And at the beginning of chapter 3, in a scene where Nue summons Blu-e to scorn him about being captured, Blu-e asks why Jenny isn't there. Nue then quickly replies: "Oh her, yeah the purple one ate her-- AAAAny way..."
If we go with Jenny getting away, she'll appear in the scene with Nue along with Blu-e. It'll also allow us to use her in the end for a boss rush of Nue's minions. For writing and gameplay purposes I'd say we should go with this one.

Well, I was planning on having Tarot arrive at Fox's house to seek help from King, so during that chapter she'll be apart and may just be apart of his party for a while. But I don't know, were not there yet so I'm not sure how those two teams will be divided. She may join Fox during Chapter 4, but I'm not sure how it'd work. At the moment I think chapter 4 will be about a commotion with the Zoo animals, and some of the K9 unit will be sent in to control the situation (one being Fox). Again, not 100% on that since were far away from that.

Well, listen, we could take up that job but... no. :lol:
I'm just kidding, if you ever need assistance with weapons I'd be glad to help. That looks very good BTW :D

EDIT: Also, if you were considering buying another texture pack for the mall this would be the one: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/graphics/m ... hop-add-on
ImageImageImageImage
KingFan202

Post by KingFan202 »

CHAOKOCartoons wrote:@Kingfan, we can possibly make a reference to it in some of the side dialogue. However, I don't usually write the side dialogue. I usually just write the outline of the events of the story, with some key lines or jokes. It's be up to either Super to remember or want to put it in because he's the developer.

In terms of the mall, we don't necessarily have to sprite the outside of it. We can just have Grape and Max's part start with them entering the inside. Now the INSIDE is another thing. We should absolutely have different parts as different maps, otherwise it will be too big. I have an idea of what it could look like, but it's kinda hard to describe. Maybe I can use RPG Maker 2003 to map out what I'm thinking, then send you a screen shot? Also, if you really need to... I have worked on tile/chip sprites before, so if there's anything specific you need I can sprite it up for you. Wouldn't wan't you spending too much on this :D .

D-Rock wrote:Well, Kingfan, it's actually not unheard of for an RPG to only give you a limited set of characters until the end portion. Either some are unavailable for story reasons, or you would have to choose from a predetermined group to advance the story from different perspectives. I believe Final Fantasy 3/6 did that. Actually, that gives us an opportunity to group characters together that have almost no shared screentime. I'll be honest, I was really surprised to see interaction between Zach and King, as I don't recall that happening before outside of Imaginate sessions. And about the strip, we could TRY to work in a flashback of King reminiscing about when he first met Bailey.

Also,
That will probably be how this game goes for at least the first half or 3/4ths of the story. However, I intend to have King's party encounter Peanut's party at the end of the 3rd chapter, but I'm not sure if they come together just yet. (I had a reason for all of them to come together, but then I realized it didn't make sense :P ).

We never really finished the topic of Jenny's fate, so I left it out. I was kinda leaning towards having her being eaten though, both for comedy reasons and convenience. However that does throw out the option of a boss rush in the end but we'll see.
What I'm thinking is that after Jenny is defeated, Grape catches her. Jenny then starts making a speech about how Grape should eat her because then she could at least have died with honor and meet up with Faust. Grape get's weirded out and just decides to question why she took the laptop instead. Jenny then states that it was for some "Tiger-Monkey-Snake God Thingy" that promised her and her people the power to take over the mall if she joined him. Getting the laptop was just a test. Max then says that she is clearly insane, so they should just eat her out of pity. Jenny then bites Grape's hand and scurries further into the storage area. Upon following her to the next area, you wind up in a empty place surrounded by boxes with Jenny at the center. Upon approaching her, you are attacked by the Box Slime (in this time Jenny either escapes or she stays to watch). After winning, they either realize that Jenny has fled the area or Grape catches her again and eats her.
If we go with Jenny being eaten, we could have a joke where Sabrina asks if Grape had also caught any of Nue's minions. Grape replies: "Well, I DID have a hostage... but then I ate her." And at the beginning of chapter 3, in a scene where Nue summons Blu-e to scorn him about being captured, Blu-e asks why Jenny isn't there. Nue then quickly replies: "Oh her, yeah the purple one ate her-- AAAAny way..."
If we go with Jenny getting away, she'll appear in the scene with Nue along with Blu-e. It'll also allow us to use her in the end for a boss rush of Nue's minions. For writing and gameplay purposes I'd say we should go with this one.

Well, I was planning on having Tarot arrive at Fox's house to seek help from King, so during that chapter she'll be apart and may just be apart of his party for a while. But I don't know, were not there yet so I'm not sure how those two teams will be divided. She may join Fox during Chapter 4, but I'm not sure how it'd work. At the moment I think chapter 4 will be about a commotion with the Zoo animals, and some of the K9 unit will be sent in to control the situation (one being Fox). Again, not 100% on that since were far away from that.

Well, listen, we could take up that job but... no. :lol:
I'm just kidding, if you ever need assistance with weapons I'd be glad to help. That looks very good BTW :D

EDIT: Also, if you were considering buying another texture pack for the mall this would be the one: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/graphics/m ... hop-add-on

I just want a wet dog joke with king and bailey xD
ImageImage
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

@Chaoko, yep, that's the texture pack I was thinking of. I wouldn't mind buying it, I got a bunch of money waiting to be spent anyway.
Also, what if Jenny does get eaten, but shows up again later for no logical reason as reference to how some bosses in games re-appear for no reason. It of course will be directly conversed about among the party, though that is if we decide to do it.
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Wait... :shock:
Wait-- WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT! I just remembered two HUGE holes in our writing while looking through the comic for faces for Bino!
A: Is Peanut even allowed at the Good Ol' Dog's club meetings??? Or did he get allowed back in at some point, I don't quite recall :?
B: Fido was ALSO kicked out of the Good Ol' Dogs club meetings at the end of the "Jungle Fever" arc.
How did I not remember this?! I'm the "canon police" guy! We have to find a way to write around this now...
SuperStar wrote:@Chaoko, yep, that's the texture pack I was thinking of. I wouldn't mind buying it, I got a bunch of money waiting to be spent anyway.
Also, what if Jenny does get eaten, but shows up again later for no logical reason as reference to how some bosses in games re-appear for no reason. It of course will be directly conversed about among the party, though that is if we decide to do it.

Ya know, I kinda like that idea. I feel like it'd just be due to Nue breaking the logic of the game and brings her back for some kinda complicated plot twist. Cuz let's be honest: a lot of JRPG's are known for having overly complicated and/or convoluted plots in an attempt to seem more clever than they are. ;) :lol:
Last edited by CHAOKOCartoons on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

SuperStar wrote:The viper's blaster looks A-MAY-ZING. Though it's missing it's bullet, I recommend making it look like a fang.
...My thought process while doing this;
Reposition Buster's sketch. "Don't forget the ammo."
Altering the color to make more workable. "Don't forget the ammo."
Making new layer and tracing over it. "Don't forget the ammo."
Coloring and shading. "Don't forget the ammo."
Posted on DA and here, added more thoughts to my post, finalized post.

..."Mild expletive, I forgot the ammo."

Pretty good idea, though. I was thinking of making it look like a sci-fi fuel cell, as the blaster looked like a futuristic gun to me. Think a fang would work better, though. I'll TRY to remember to do that after work.

Also, Chaoko, it is interesting to see Jenny take death with dignity. Meaning, if I were a cat that encountered that, I would be as freaked out as Grape. And yes, I think it would be more interesting to see her escape and become a later boss (why do I like her so much?! I don't get it!!)
CHAOKOCartoons wrote:Wait... :shock:
Wait-- WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT! I just remembered two HUGE holes in our writing while looking through the comic for faces for Bino!
A: Is Peanut even allowed at the Good Ol' Dog's club meetings??? Or did he get allowed back in at some point, I don't quite recall :?
B: Fido was ALSO kicked out of the Good Ol' Dogs club meetings at the end of the "Jungle Fever" arc.
How did I not remember this?! I'm the "cannon police" guy! We have to find a way to write around this now...
SuperStar wrote:@Chaoko, yep, that's the texture pack I was thinking of. I wouldn't mind buying it, I got a bunch of money waiting to be spent anyway.

Ya know, I kinda like that idea. I feel like it'd just be due to Nue breaking the logic of the game and brings her back for some kinda complicated plot twist. Cuz let's be honest: a lot of JRPG's are known for having overly complicated and/or convoluted plots in an attempt to seem more clever than they are. ;) :lol:
Huh, I actually did remember this, but I forgot to bring it up. Peanut was let in way back in the first Christmas arc. Fido let him back in. No evidence exists yet that Bino kicked Peanut out as well. Also, some small justification, maybe the feral situation is considered dire, so Fido ended up back for the duration of the "investigation".

Also, sorry for saying this, in the end it's not too important, but Chaoko, remember when I said that little grammar things bug me more than they need to? It's "canon", not "cannon".

"Canon" is basically the official stuff.
"Cannon" is the weapon.

:| Yeah, bugs me much more than is logical. Even when I do it. Hate seeing an old post of mine and see something wrong.

Anyway, think I'll color the sketches I've already submitted before doing more.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

YOUR RIGHT! Fido was kicked out of the club! But Peanut is still in the club, he was let back in during Housepets Christmas!. Also, Fido can still be there, but as K9 unit rather than a club member, ;)
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

D-Rock wrote: Huh, I actually did remember this, but I forgot to bring it up. Peanut was let in way back in the first Christmas arc. Fido let him back in. No evidence exists yet that Bino kicked Peanut out as well. Also, some small justification, maybe the feral situation is considered dire, so Fido ended up back for the duration of the "investigation".
SuperStar wrote:YOUR RIGHT! Fido was kicked out of the club! But Peanut is still in the club, he was let back in during Housepets Christmas!. Also, Fido can still be there, but as K9 unit rather than a club member, ;)
Ah, yes! It would be a good place for the K-9 unit to round up the neighborhood dogs, and it IS an emergency so they'd have to allow Fido to speak regardless of the other dog's input! Well thought guys! :D
D-Rock wrote:Also, sorry for saying this, in the end it's not too important, but Chaoko, remember when I said that little grammar things bug me more than they need to? It's "canon", not "cannon".

"Canon" is basically the official stuff.
"Cannon" is the weapon.

:| Yeah, bugs me much more than is logical. Even when I do it. Hate seeing an old post of mine and see something wrong.

W-who says I can't be a cannon guy as well? It's a Canon Cannon! It's like a Ban Hammer, except it shoots logic and is FAR less powerful. 8-) :lol:
But sorry though, I was just typing really fast and forgot to check my spelling (as I always do) :P
ImageImageImageImage