HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"so what will you do after we got everything we need David?" Selene asked as they walk, trying not to blush as he held her paw.
"Well," David mused, "I believe I would need to seek employment. I have qualifications in teaching Sheepdogs so I might need to locate that farm that was mentioned. Of course, a day or two to enjoy the scenery would be appreciated," he added, looking at Selene as he did so.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Is that what you mean," Scruff asked Fletcher and Sam,pointing at David and Selene.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"no, hotep wanted to see you guys since we can't have him move much. As to how it happened would you like to tell them? RIP?" The owner said looking back at rip cord firmly as if putting him down was the intention. Rip cord whined and balled up in silence as he heard his name his owner shaking his head with a sigh as they arrive at the clinic, light pouring from the windows as the owners wife is seen grabbing some things and moving back to the clinic area

Blood was trying to keep his concentration on the goings on in his own head.. but he was finding himself becoming annoyed at all the evasion going on while he and Rav were being dragged to who knows were.
Is anyone ever going to tell us what's going on, or do you just plan on leaving us in the dark this whole time?
he growls out..

Rav had his head pressed up against the glass of the humvee, watching the goings on outside..
Rav then speaks without turning around..
You know Ripcord, you smell really guilty about something...
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"Ripcord is in trouble for telling that silly doctor that had the show about the family secret and sell it to him. in turn he also didnt catch hotep following them...." the owner said making a slow turn as they park and he turns to the two dogs "Hotep.....was shot by that doctor when he tried to stop them. RIPCORD did too little too late and nearly got himself put down for what he did to the doctor" the owner said after as he got out followed by ripcord who silently and obediently followed him his was facing the ground in sorrow
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"I know what you mean" Selene smiled "But yes, the important business should be taken care of first"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"Ripcord is in trouble for telling that silly doctor that had the show about the family secret and sell it to him. in turn he also didnt catch hotep following them...." the owner said making a slow turn as they park and he turns to the two dogs "Hotep.....was shot by that doctor when he tried to stop them. RIPCORD did too little too late and nearly got himself put down for what he did to the doctor" the owner said after as he got out followed by ripcord who silently and obediently followed him his was facing the ground in sorrow

Rav tilts his head..
he is not the only one that barks too much about the little bugs that run around inside of them..
Rav looks to Blood then back to Ripcord's owner.
So Ripcord is going to be sent to the stockades? Court-martialed?

Blood rubs his forehead..
What did he do to the doctor?
Or let me guess, The Doctor has full control of his nanties, an can control him now??
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hotep the psychic

"Rip did what he was supposed to do too late and the courts considered it too violent.....he ended up tearing the guy apart with many major wounds" the owner answered petting rip some before letting everyone in "and no they cant be controlled like that, thats only science fiction. however with hotep its a different manner." he said afterwards as the owners wife opened the door and waved silently with a small smile.

Ripcord went his way into the room where hotep lay on a soft hospital bed bandaged around his torso connected to a strange tube that went to a computer that snaked to a green tube behind him was the lab that the doctor broke into with another scientist.

Hotep slowly looked up at rip and smiled as he saw the others "blood?....Rav? what are you doing here? how are you doing" he said slowly with a smile showing trying not to move much
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Keeshah wrote:Lucky gives her a look, as fleas go jumping into lifeboats!

I wasn't including that rock, encasing my tail..
Lucky drones, and grunts.. doing three tail curls, before his tail muscles give in.
"I wasn't either." smiles Grace, floofing Lucky with the blowdrier and a brush.

~~~~~~~~
"Heh, sure, that's what I meant." Fletcher smiles as Sam chats with Alphabites behind her. "So... Do you know any nice girl raccoons, Scruff? I'm sure there must be some swooning after a good looking 'coon like you."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Nice to meet you, Alphabites. Mute, hey? I knew a mute pet back in Ireland, only she was a chinchilla and she communicated wit sign language and not a board. Do you know sign? She taught me a bit so I can talk dat way if it's easier for you."
Alphabites nodded, writing down, Nice to meet you too. And under that adding, No, no sign language. Though he was going to have to learn it according to what he was told.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:the owner answered petting rip some before letting everyone in "and no they cant be controlled like that, thats only science fiction. however with hotep its a different manner." he said afterwards as the owners wife opened the door and waved silently with a small smile.

Why is he a different manor? Wouldn't his bugs be working the same way??

I'm just glad that i didn't get infected with them..
Blood grumps.. Thinking that he has quite enough strange things going inside of him already.
Hotep the psychic wrote:Ripcord went his way into the room where hotep lay on a soft hospital bed bandaged around his torso connected to a strange tube that went to a computer that snaked to a green tube behind him was the lab that the doctor broke into with another scientist.

Hotep slowly looked up at rip and smiled as he saw the others "blood?....Rav? what are you doing here? how are you doing" he said slowly with a smile showing trying not to move much

Rav peers about the room, looking over everything..
Rav don't You dare touch anything..
Knowing how computer illiterate Rav is, seriously doubting he could even turn one on.
I know that! SHeeesh you think i was going to start mashing buttons..
That is what i was expecting you to do..

Rav goes over to Hotep..
We are in GLOWING health!..
Blood facepaws then swats the other shepherd up side of his head, at that pun.
Yelp!, But we are told that you have had an eventful day..
Rubbing the back of his head..

Hlaoroo wrote: "I wasn't either." smiles Grace, floofing Lucky with the blowdrier and a brush.
~~~~~~~~

Lucky gets all floofed out to be looking like a big poofball.
Sniffing at his new coconut scent..
I don't smell like me at all anymore..
Not even sure i smell like a fox at all.

You smell a lot better to me.. That's all that matters..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um, only my sisters," Scruff said, "but they're quite a few miles away. They encouraged me to leave," Scruff added brightly.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
And so David led the throng back towards the town, finally stopping outside a window with some well upholstered furniture. "Anyone object to trying in here?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I have no problem with it" Selene said.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fletcher is taken aback by Scruff's revelation but hides it well, having spent years on the stage.
"Er, well it was good of them to get you to somewhere like this where you can be adopted." she says eventually. "So what are you most looking forward to, with regards to living with humans?"
Pausing next to David, the doe looks up to read the sign on the shop, and then moves to peer into the window at a lamp but bonks her nose on the glass.
"Ow. Eheh. Still getting used to the lack of depth perception. That's a cute lamp though. You know, Pitchpipe, you should pick out some furniture for yourself while we're here."

~~~~~~~~
"All right. No problem. Normal talking it is. So, whereabouts are you from, Alphabites? Have you lived here long? Oh, dis place looks fine, David.""
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

Pitchpipe looked confused.

"Furniture, hon? What would ah do with furniture?"
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," David breezed, "It would be something you can always call your own, Miss Pitchpipe. " He looked her in the eye. "You have options now, pretty lady. Someone who's saying you can stay if you wish. You don't have to wander and, if you do, you can always have a home base."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff wandered along behind them, kicking at the odd can. "Well it means I won't have to... err.." He looked around for the K9 officer before continuing. "...borrow their food any more. And I can sleep inside."
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

Pitchpipe looked David up and down, ears pivoting like arms of a semaphore.

"Pretty lady? Y'all want me to move in with you now? But you're a dog, sugar, and ah'm a rabbit."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I mean your friend Fletcher seems to be offering. You could take her up on that?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Lucky comes out an poses for Kayla..
Do i look more of the dashing Tod now?

An it's your turn to go under that water torture THEY call a bath!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla giggled at Lucky's pose. She walked over and sniffed him. "You look great but I liked your old smell better." she said, looking for a place to hide.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Ah could go with some kinda bed, or jest a mattress, or a thick carpet... ah ain't even seen Fletcher's owner yet, so ah don't want to impose fer something thet might come to nothin'."
Hotep the psychic

Keeshah wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:the owner answered petting rip some before letting everyone in "and no they cant be controlled like that, thats only science fiction. however with hotep its a different manner." he said afterwards as the owners wife opened the door and waved silently with a small smile.

Why is he a different manor? Wouldn't his bugs be working the same way??

I'm just glad that i didn't get infected with them..
Blood grumps.. Thinking that he has quite enough strange things going inside of him already.
Hotep the psychic wrote:Ripcord went his way into the room where hotep lay on a soft hospital bed bandaged around his torso connected to a strange tube that went to a computer that snaked to a green tube behind him was the lab that the doctor broke into with another scientist.

Rav peers about the room, looking over everything..
Rav don't You dare touch anything..
Knowing how computer illiterate Rav is, seriously doubting he could even turn one on.
I know that! SHeeesh you think i was going to start mashing buttons..
That is what i was expecting you to do..

Rav goes over to Hotep..
We are in GLOWING health!..
Blood facepaws then swats the other shepherd up side of his head, at that pun.
Yelp!, But we are told that you have had an eventful day..
Rubbing the back of his head..
-----

Hotep smiled at the two's actions his tail thumping against the bed some to show how he felt was all he could stand for now "thats an understatement if i ever heard one." he said looking at the two dog's ears before sighing as he lay un moving his whole demeanor seemed tiring to watch. His motherly owner approaching to check the wound by removing the bandages made him yelp in pain once before they were replaced and he was pet. RIpcord however was messing with some of the vetrinary tools and soon grabbed a handheld device that soon began clicking near Rav for some reason, dog giggled as he waved around rav like a airport official soon finding the clicks focal point at his ears. His owner's watching gained some curiosity, especially Hotep's "mom" who stood looking at the computer with her eyes on them.
ImageImageImage
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"That is true, but if you're going to stay around, might as well introduce yourself right? that way at least they won't chase you away when you try to visit"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:Kayla giggled at Lucky's pose. She walked over and sniffed him. "You look great but I liked your old smell better." she said, looking for a place to hide.

Lucky sniffs at himself...
I'll have to go find come carrion to roll around in..

Ewwww don't you dare do that, or you will be right back here getting scrubbed down again!

****************************************************************************************
Hotep the psychic wrote:
Hotep smiled at the two's actions his tail thumping against the bed some to show how he felt was all he could stand for now "thats an understatement if i ever heard one." he said looking at the two dog's ears before sighing as he lay un moving his whole demeanor seemed tiring to watch. His motherly owner approaching to check the wound by removing the bandages made him yelp in pain once before they were replaced and he was pet. RIpcord however was messing with some of the vetrinary tools and soon grabbed a handheld device that soon began clicking near Rav for some reason, dog giggled as he waved around rav like a airport official soon finding the clicks focal point at his ears. His owner's watching gained some curiosity, especially Hotep's "mom" who stood looking at the computer with her eyes on them.

Ouch.. I know how for a fact how much it bites to get shot..
How many months will it take until your back on your paws?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Keeshah wrote: Lucky sniffs at himself...
I'll have to go find come carrion to roll around in..

Ewwww don't you dare do that, or you will be right back here getting scrubbed down again!
"Hehe, do it!" Grace encourages. "The more you roll in, the more I get paid!" Pretending to be distracted by Lucky, she sneaks past the foxes and then turns and grabs Kayla by the shoulders.
"Gonna come nicely? Don't listen to Lucky. He enjoyed it really, especially the part where his fur got floofed."

~~~~~~~~
"True, Selene. But I'm sure you'll be fine, Pitchpipe. My owners love animals and... Not to sound arrogant or conceited or anything, but we kinda have more money than we know what to do with so that's is no issue either. There's really no reason for them to turf you out. Besides, wouldn't it be nice to live in safety? And if we get you registered as a pet again and give you an allowance then you'll never have to worry about animal control or cold or hunger again. What do you say?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Well OK then, what kinda bed do ya say ah should get?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well, what kind of bed would you like? You can get whatever you find comfortable. Do you like sleeping in soft places or something a bit firmer? Would you like a basket or a proper bed?" Fletcher opens the door of the shop and stands aside to let all the pets in. To her horror, one of her least favourite of her songs (but that the producers had loved) is playing on the radio. Keeping her face neutral, she hopes the others won't recognise the voice in the song.
"We can get you a bedside table and lamp too, and a desk and chair if you want. There's a built-in wardrobe in your room though so we won't need one of those. Also if you want any kind of ornaments or decorations then that's doable too. The choice is yours."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Thank you, Miss Fletcher," David said, bowing as he entered the store.
"Singer's got a good voice," Scruff said, entering last.
"Almost as good as yours, miss," Scruff added with a grin.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Hlaoroo wrote:"All right. No problem. Normal talking it is. So, whereabouts are you from, Alphabites? Have you lived here long? Oh, dis place looks fine, David.""
Alphabites nodded, listening to her go on, just shrugging at the first part and the question. And then shaking his head no at the second question. He looked around the place when they entered, paying it no mind really, others could talk about it. While giving the place a quick look around, he figured it was his turn to keep the conversation going a wrote, Have you been here long?
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Ah used ta sleep on hay 'cept when it was raining an we slept inside on one of these..."

Pitchpipe pulled a super-sized (even for a human) bean-bag chair down from a stacked display... without quite pulling the whole thing down... and curled up in it like a cat.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I wonder if the store delivers rabbits, eh, Miss Fletcher?" David wondered aloud, looking at the curled girl and checking the price of the bag. "The cost isn't too bad."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Hehe, do it!" Grace encourages. "The more you roll in, the more I get paid!" Pretending to be distracted by Lucky, she sneaks past the foxes and then turns and grabs Kayla by the shoulders.
"Gonna come nicely? Don't listen to Lucky. He enjoyed it really, especially the part where his fur got floofed."

Lucky now that the HARE dresser has turn her evil intentions upon his vixen, he takes the opportunity to slip outside..
Looking up and down the street..
Where did all the bunnies go?
sniffing his way down the street..
Hmmm the trail ends here.. did they get on the bus?
looking up at the bus schedule sign, while standing just in-front of the furniture store, scratching his floofy head fur.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla yelped and jumped away. "Are you sure?" she asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah, I'm sure. Didn't he look cute bein' all floofy like dat? I'm sure I can make you look and smell even better." Carefully and gently, the groomer tries to ease Kayla towards the grooming room by keeping the fox between herself and the doorway to that area and gradually moving in that direction.

~~~~~~~~
"Heh. Funny that, Scruff." Fletcher concurs awkwardly before thankfully being distracted by Pitchpipe and the beanbag.
"Ooh. Beanbags are comfy! Good choice! We'll get you a sheet to put over it to protect it a bit just because that's easier to wash than the beanbag will be. That's if you like it, of course. You can pick out whatever you like." Fletcher plops herself into the beanbag with her friend, leaving a little gap between them so they can both be comfortable. There's easily enough space for them both.
"What did you say you needed, David?"

~~~~~~~~
"No, I only got here dis mornin'. Do you need anytin' while were in here, Alphabites?" Sam asks, tapping her thigh as she listens to the music. The voice is vaguely familiar but she can't quite put her paw on where she's heard it before.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"He did look a little cuter. But I like the way I smell..." Kayla said, backing up slowly, noticing Grace was trying to corner her.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Mah owner had a little cozy heated hutch for delivering bunnies. Couple of them, actually, but ah don't recall him ever havin' more than one mother expectin' at a time."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," David confided, "I'm just here for a chair. Well," he added, looking at Selene and Alpha, "two chairs. And possibly a sofa. Hmm, might as well make it a three piece suite, don't you think? Right, where's the faux leather?". He clapped his handpaws together.
------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff merely looked at the furniture and avoided the sales humans. They didn't seem very quick here. Miss Pitch-pipe was on one of their products and getting away with it. He wondered if... No, he told himself, be good!
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Hlaoroo wrote:"No, I only got here dis mornin'. Do you need anytin' while were in here, Alphabites?" Sam asks, tapping her thigh as she listens to the music. The voice is vaguely familiar but she can't quite put her paw on where she's heard it before.
Alphabites looked sightly upward with an 'Ah' type look, only without the noise of the word. Then he shook his head no at the question while two of the others got up into the beanbag.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh," David confided, "I'm just here for a chair. Well," he added, looking at Selene and Alpha, "two chairs. And possibly a sofa. Hmm, might as well make it a three piece suite, don't you think? Right, where's the faux leather?". He clapped his handpaws together.
Well, I might not need anything now. He wrote on his board when David looked at him and added to the list of stuff to get. Flipping it around so he could see if he was still paying attention.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David chuckled softly after reading. "Well, if you change your mind, just tell us, yes? Pulling on the arm if need be."
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff, wanting to get a closer look at a light, was doing his best to climb up on a table underneath it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"He did look a little cuter. But I like the way I smell..." Kayla said, backing up slowly, noticing Grace was trying to corner her.

Mr. Henderson moves to help corner the vixen, grumbling a bit, as Lucky takes advantage, to slip out the door...
I thought you two were supposed to be tame, pet foxes... an you two should like getting a bath like all normal pets do..

Meanwhile... Lucky paces up and back along the sidewalk wondering where the bunnies could have taken a bus too..
He glances at the furniture store,
Naaaa no pet would go in there voluntarily, unless dragged along screaming on a leash by their owner..
An continues pacing up and down along the sidewalk..

****************************************************************************************

Out in a old farm house..

Sir what the devil happened to you...

Haaa Haaa Haaa Just some friendly war wounds...

But But your arm! It's in shambles..

Haaa Hooo! Totally worth it!...
Here.. check out all this advanced tech! Haa HAaa
Fools, even gave me the source coding for it..

But But.. your not looking so well, so pale..

HaaA Haaa. I've never felt better.. giddy in fact! to get experimenting on all of this..

Ummm I think that is from blood lost.. Sir..

Haa Hoo Heee maybe a little nap before digging into all of thisssssss..
Thumping to the floor...
Hotep the psychic

"ill be out in about a month with my treatment." Hotep answered "ripcord can you be a good boy and grab the security cards so we can reset the codes on what we lost and track where it may have gone please" Hotep's owner said as she rubbed ripcords fur with a comforting smile. Rips tail wagged with a soft thump when he nodded and moved away returning a few moments later with three credit card sized metal cards with strange marks on it. the owner took them giving rip another petting before she returned to the computer. As for the other owner he made his way out to the humvee and drove away to make a small meeting with the police. "See rip told you im tough enough to take a bullet"
"your lucky it was a small one." Ripcord said back as he nuzzles Hotep with a small smile. even with what happened he cared for Hotep, his whole demeanor when with the gsd showed it. the working owner smiled at the sight "its been a long time since ive seen them like this." she thought with a happy sigh as she soon reset all codes on each nano canister to be used and lost and inputted new coding in its place "now ill be back in a bit im gonna rework the computers some on this. you four have fun and dont be rough with hotep" She said petting blood and rav some leaving small jerky treats on their noses playfully as she left the room another door is heard nearby before the clacking of keyboard keys faintly.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla backs up more as Mr. Henderson helps Grace corner her. "I thought normal pets didn't like baths either." she pointed out, looking for a way to escape.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT