Furry hypnosis

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Zander

Re: Furry hypnosis

Post by Zander »

Im back online! That was weird :P
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

...could you please go into some more detail? I started worring a little.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

And you made me extremely curious :o :3
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Divinaparadiso4

Post by Divinaparadiso4 »

Tobee wrote:I do believe he has, and this is so interesting :3
I am also intrigued by this whole hypnosis thing.
Hey look a distraction!!!!
Shyanne

Post by Shyanne »

I cant tell if he's being sarcastic or not. Very good if he isn't though! First try he got some effects. :D
Zander

Post by Zander »

Okay, at first time listening he was all *You are now in a deep sleep* like, 50,000 times and i was all like "Yeah, whatever". but near the middle when he was counting down, i couldnt hear our air conditioning any more, and all i did was listen to his explanation on feelings and stuff, and when he counted back up to wake me, my eyes opened instantly, and i felt a little weird, but otherwise okay. then, i thought "Eh, what the heck.." and i actually got on all fours and yelled out "Now is my time to howl" while closing my eyes, and i opened my eyes again, and i felt stupid. Nothing seemed different to me, or anything else, i got back up and sat in my chair and typed
Zander wrote:OMG you guys wont believe what happened!!!

I listened to the trig_werewolf file, all the way through (25 minutes <_>) and i could remember everything he said!

and when i got on all fours and yelled "Its my time to howl" you wont believe what happened!

NOTHING! WHOO. the only different thing now is my feet itch >_>... that, and i emberrassed myself.
and while i was typing, my feet started to itch. and when i posted it, i was thirsty so i got up from my chair, and just to check a second time, i got on all fours and started to walk down the hallway like that, it felt weird at first but halfway down the hallway i felt.. different. my legs seemed to move as if they were like a dogs. even though i was on my knees, i couldnt feel the lower half of my legs, but insted felt as though my upper thigh was moving seperately, as if it was bending. when i reached the fridge i got up and never got on all fours again, because it freaked me out. <_< >_>. and when i got back, thats when i edited in;
Zander wrote:Edit: nvm ._. im starting to feel a preference to walk on all fours, and when i do. it feels natural.... this is creeping me out.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Woah.. Cool! :o
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Divinaparadiso4

Tobee wrote:Woah.. Cool! :o
I take it you wanna try it?
Shyanne

Post by Shyanne »

Well I told ya this stuff works. And did you say the reverse trigger to make you act normal again? I forget the exact phrase but there is a trigger to make you back to human. And yes after trance you kinda do feel a bit disoriented. I understand if you don't wanna continue or whatever but hey congrats! :D First listen results are somewhat rare. Yeah the part about him repeating the same thing over and over again is called an induction. That's the part that takes you down into trance. I find that one should just not try to fight it or focus on it too much and just be. Just relax, even if you're not focusing on the words, your subconscious is.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

I did try a so called "Deepening" File, which would help me enter trance easier. And I must admit, even though I REALLY EASILY GET DISTRACTED by anything around me, I felt like going to sleep. Then he told me to wake up and I was like "Okidoki" and got up and was all hyped :o :3
Zander

Post by Zander »

Shyanne wrote:Well I told ya this stuff works. And did you say the reverse trigger to make you act normal again? I forget the exact phrase but there is a trigger to make you back to human. And yes after trance you kinda do feel a bit disoriented. I understand if you don't wanna continue or whatever but hey congrats! :D First listen results are somewhat rare. Yeah the part about him repeating the same thing over and over again is called an induction. That's the part that takes you down into trance. I find that one should just not try to fight it or focus on it too much and just be. Just relax, even if you're not focusing on the words, your subconscious is.
it was "Revert to normal" but i guess it wasnt that strong because i dont need it. i hope.. ._. mostly because its not happening anymore.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

I honestly don't know what to say.

On one hand, I'm more chilled then ever...on the other I really wanna try this.

I think I've over-thought everything!
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Ima just say: i'm terrified.

Ima also say: play this to the "terrorists" in Guantanamo Bay, only replace everything with: "Tell us everything you know about Al Qaeda".

Ima say one more thing: the "also say" thing was a joke.

But seriously, that's fairly terrifying to think about. I'd really, really, REALLY suggest that we let Zander be the guinea pig before we all jump in and start hypnotizing ourselves. Sorry Zandy.
Zander

Post by Zander »

FunkyChickenFace wrote:...suggest that we let Zander be the guinea pig before we all jump in and start hypnotizing ourselves. Sorry Zandy.
D:

But im not doing it again. D:

Also, i listened to the "Have a feline tail" one, and nothing happened. at all. i couldnt feel it, i couldnt "Move" it. i think i did something wrong.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Where are you finding these? Furmorphed doesn't give access until a week of joining...and I couldn't find anything on WMM.

And I'm more then happy to be a guinea pig as well.
Shyanne

Post by Shyanne »

Zander wrote:
Shyanne wrote:Well I told ya this stuff works. And did you say the reverse trigger to make you act normal again? I forget the exact phrase but there is a trigger to make you back to human. And yes after trance you kinda do feel a bit disoriented. I understand if you don't wanna continue or whatever but hey congrats! :D First listen results are somewhat rare. Yeah the part about him repeating the same thing over and over again is called an induction. That's the part that takes you down into trance. I find that one should just not try to fight it or focus on it too much and just be. Just relax, even if you're not focusing on the words, your subconscious is.
it was "Revert to normal" but i guess it wasnt that strong because i dont need it. i hope.. ._. mostly because its not happening anymore.
yeah, the more you listen, the longer you will stay as a werewolf or whatever until you speak the reversal trigger. Cause it's meant to be, that in time, you say the trigger --stay as a werewolf as long as you want--speak the reversal trigger--back to normal! lol
Tobee wrote:I did try a so called "Deepening" File, which would help me enter trance easier. And I must admit, even though I REALLY EASILY GET DISTRACTED by anything around me, I felt like going to sleep. Then he told me to wake up and I was like "Okidoki" and got up and was all hyped :o :3
congratulations, you just tranced! :D
Zander wrote: Also, i listened to the "Have a feline tail" one, and nothing happened. at all. i couldnt feel it, i couldnt "Move" it. i think i did something wrong.
No, you can't expect effects just on your first listen. You were pretty lucky to get any results at all actually. Some ppl it takes months for effects to become apparent. So if you give it just one listen and stop listening cause you didn't feel any effects, it's cause you can't expect them the first time.
44R0NM10 wrote:Where are you finding these? Furmorphed doesn't give access until a week of joining...and I couldn't find anything on WMM.

And I'm more then happy to be a guinea pig as well.
both the ones he's mentioned are on wmm. Go to the files section. Then click the "transformation" tab for the werewolf one. Click the "inductions" tag for the easy, beginner files. :D
Dubiousity

Post by Dubiousity »

This is starting to get creepy.
Sometimes I wish the world would end in 2012
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

But when I did this with the "Deepening" I was in this really uncomfortable position, but didn't want to move, so I'll try it again tomorrow morning or something :>
Shyanne

Post by Shyanne »

Tobee wrote:But when I did this with the "Deepening" I was in this really uncomfortable position, but didn't want to move, so I'll try it again tomorrow morning or something :>
i like reclining on a recliner, thats most relaxing to me..
Divinaparadiso4

Just did the fox ears file from WMM. Listened to it a few times now an I'm starting to get the feeling that they are there.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Dubiousity wrote:This is starting to get creepy.
You don't know the half of it...

Maybe I should have a try at one of the WMM files...I mean, what's the worst that could happen? (Don't answer that)
Mirror

Post by Mirror »

Well, no one said that trying to reprogram yourself is a casual thing

I'll have to admit that when I first read the thread name and the original post I was extremely skeptic, so i read up a bit on hypnosis as I didn't really delve into that topic before

After learning that it's not as much "magic" as taking control of your mind and maybe subconscious, it sounds rather interesting. Your mind makes it real, so I'm rather curious about it now, and I'll probably try it out sometime in the near future

After all, what is there to lose crippling emotional problems aside
Typhon
Location: In my house. Reading housepets. And organic chemistry.

Post by Typhon »

You changed your avatar shyanne. I thought for a minute someone else hijacked your thread lol.
Shyanne

Post by Shyanne »

hehe yeah Zlash made it for me, it's soo awesome :)
Firewolf

Post by Firewolf »

READ THIS: I highly recommend you DO NOT participate in this! Hypnosis is a dangerous thing to meddle with. I looked up everything there is on hypnosis for about five years, and I'm telling you, this is NOT something to say "Oh this is fun and you should try it!" This is dangerous. Your sub consience is very real, and if you believe that you can fall into a trance and be transformed, you will be. Hypnosis is only real if you believe it to be. Hypnosis can change your personality and make a split personality that can screw you up in years to come. Even if it is "a little helper" it can lead to so much turmoil that I can't even list all the scenarios that could lead you to an insane asylum. I'm not trying to debate this, it's just fact. If you want to take a risk of screwing up your life and ruining your future, go ahead and use this hypnosis to "make a little helper" to "assist" you through life and change who you are. I'm just trying to warn you, there ARE consequences.
Firewolf Cody North S-8 P-4 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-5

Life is like a book, each day is a new page. You have the pen in hand, now what are you going to write? Are you going to write a horror, romance, a fantasy? But write carefully, for you are using a pen and pages cannot be erased.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Well, it's about time I heard something like what Firewolf said...even if I already looked it up. (Edit: And Shyanne did mention it...although Firewolf has put more detail into the warning.)

You guys make my life so much harder. Should I take a risk and enjoy myself...or know this option exists, but ignore it in fear of my well being? When it's put like this...is it that differant to..."Forum rules: Not for discission: Rule 4: word 1"? I'm sorry, but that's what I'm starting to see it as.
Last edited by 44R0NM10 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shyanne

Post by Shyanne »

That is why I stated that no one should listen to those helper files..
Neko

Post by Neko »

*Has decided to be a guinea pig*

:3
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Shyanne

Post by Shyanne »

Honestly all the things firewolf has said is about the companion files, which I had said previously to stay the hell away from. But I don't think the normal TF files themselves post much threat at all. Like I said, there are some dangerous ones out there (behavioral, ones that effect your intelligence, companion..), but I think the TF ones are pretty safe. I wouldn't recommend them if they weren't. I've been into hypnosis for 2 years now and like I said, no one on FM or WMM has had problems with the normal TF files..
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Just listened to...the werewolf file...and I forgot what I have to say to begin the transfomation thing... :lol:
Firewolf

Post by Firewolf »

Look Shyanne! Five years ago I got interested in hypnosis, trying to find out the truth about it and to see if it was safe. I studied it every week for five years! No matter what you do with hypnosis, it is NOT SAFE! It scares me to even see this discussion on here. Hypnoisis does not work if you do not believe it, I found this out, it only works if you submit yourself to it and believe it. And if you submit to it and believe it, anything you hear in a hypnotic state will mess your mind up, maybe permantely. So I ask again that no one try this. It may seem harmless and maybe fun, but it becomes frightening really fast if you mess up, even once.
Firewolf Cody North S-8 P-4 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-5

Life is like a book, each day is a new page. You have the pen in hand, now what are you going to write? Are you going to write a horror, romance, a fantasy? But write carefully, for you are using a pen and pages cannot be erased.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Failnub 44r0n :3
Zander

Post by Zander »

44R0NM10 wrote:Just listened to...the werewolf file...and I forgot what I have to say to begin the transfomation thing... :lol:
its my turn to howl.
and to go back
Revert to normal.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

thanks, and I checked on te website. Honestly, I didn't feel much. My teath starting shaking...but they're still shaking now even after I've said revert to normal...

...and then I read Tobee's post, laughed and they stopped...cool, thanks!
Shyanne

Post by Shyanne »

Well I'm not either berating or recommending hypnosis, just merely letting ppl be aware of it. what they choose to do is their decision. They can look at both sides and decide for themselves.
rickgriffin
Site Admin

Post by rickgriffin »

Okay guys?

Hypnosis is a natural phenomenon. It's not nearly as powerful or interesting as you think.

Purposefully opening yourself up to suggestion is not dangerous so long as you know beforehand what you're doing. Where people got in trouble with hypnosis in the past is that they assumed that all images brought on by hypnosis were real memories. This has since been proven to be false; hypnosis can create false memories, but only so far as you believe them to be memories (you don't need hypnosis to create false memories, after all).

And, hypnosis only works if the recipient is willing and susceptible.

You can get the exact same experience by either having a strong imagination or being completely insane. Don't pretend like there's something mystical about it at all. So stop acting crazy.
I'm sure the cold hand of science will be able to overcome his magical powers
Shyanne

Post by Shyanne »

rickgriffin wrote:Okay guys?

Hypnosis is a natural phenomenon. It's not nearly as powerful or interesting as you think.

Purposefully opening yourself up to suggestion is not dangerous so long as you know beforehand what you're doing. Where people got in trouble with hypnosis in the past is that they assumed that all images brought on by hypnosis were real memories. This has since been proven to be false; hypnosis can create false memories, but only so far as you believe them to be memories (you don't need hypnosis to create false memories, after all).

And, hypnosis only works if the recipient is willing and susceptible.

You can get the exact same experience by either having a strong imagination or being completely insane. Don't pretend like there's something mystical about it at all. So stop acting crazy.
Thhhannnk youuu! lol
Liam

Post by Liam »

rickgriffin wrote:Hypnosis is a natural phenomenon.
Humbug.

Hypnosis is magic.
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair
Wanderer wrote:You don't need a job, you need money.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Liam wrote:
rickgriffin wrote:Hypnosis is a natural phenomenon.
Humbug.

Hypnosis is magic.
I knew it.

Harry Potter is controlling our minds.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Liam

Post by Liam »

Teh Brawler wrote:Harry Potter is controlling our minds.
That's just disinformation.

The real wirepuller is Criss Angel.
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair
Wanderer wrote:You don't need a job, you need money.