HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

GrimD@rk8290

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

CyberDragon wrote:
Deus had to smile at the dog's innocent antics. "Home." He said. "Cave is home to me. And home for many who seek safety. Cannot let you in." he said, simply. "Cannot show you cave. So you stop at Orchard."
"Well I don't know if my dad Chester would let you into our new home, but if it were up to me I'd invite you. If that makes you feel any better?"
Sunny said as he walked beside the bear.
CyberDragon wrote: "Yeah." Flash said. "They're not going to have to worry about that for long though. We've got a place for them." he continued.

Deus continued walking down the non-existent path, carving one as he went by brushing aside fully grown trees with no effort at all. Eventually, the trees started to clear slightly, opening into a clearing that has clearly seen some action. There were fruit trees and berry bushes all over the orchard, though there were signs of a struggle. One of the oak trees was ripped from it's roots, and several of the apple trees had broken in half. "Need clean up..." Deus said, feeling a little embarrassed.
"Well, that's really nice of you Flash. I'mma guess it's the cave you two are going to?" Luna said as she looked up, and though she was taller than Sunny she could really barely see Flash.

Sunny looked around the orchard. "Wow what happened here? Is everything okay?" Sunny asked looking at the scene at the orchard.
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Are you okay, Senka? I know it's a tough thing to see... She's just sleeping now though." Paul says, having checked over the younger cougar again.
Senka took a deep breath, gently rubbing her thumb against the back of her sleeping sister's palm. "Yeah, I know..." She mumbled, "But it still sucks..." The mountain lion leaned back, tilting her head up to look at Paul. "And as much as I hate all this.. Mushy stuff. They need someone to tell them it'll be okay."

The cougar paused, frowning as she glanced over to Kandi. "We're gonna have to adopt them aren't we..."
I don't know if i can keep three cougars fed.. an it's going to be really close quarters at home..
Do you think the three of you are going to fit into your bedroom?

She points her thumb at Paul.
An how are you going to convince him to let us have them. He still wants to see you reintroduced back into the forest.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Keeshah wrote: Oreo watches Cala take the hood off..
Are you doing some type of test?
You have to find your way back home now, without knowing howl you gots here?
She shakes her head, tipping the brow of her hat down as if brooding darkly. "If only. The hood's story stems from my days of cubhood, back when I was but a monstrous predator crafting fiendish schemes to overthrow our human captors, waiting for the moment when-" Her evil speech is interrupted by Anthony, who spends the whole speech slowly reaching across the car's roof to finally flick her hat off her head with a playful smile. She spins around to face him, trying to bite down a smile of her own to keep her evil grimace. She snatches the hat off the ground and nods to Oreo, back to her normal mischievous look as she pulls it on. "In reality, it's just a long story. Wanna go see your friends?"
SeanWolf wrote: After a bit, he pulled into the parking lot and raced in, nearly giving the nurse who called him a heart attack as he said in a panic, "Where's Kryo?!"
Both of them watch the panicked music star dash into the building, exchanging a look of mild confusion. Anthony has a brief moment where he thinks he may have seen the man before but quickly dismisses it as he moves to help Tiramisu out of the car.
Every day is a million new chances to mess something up, and that couldn't be more exciting.
All the characters!
Citrisfur

Richmond Acres - Nadirth'ynn and Tiramisu Respond

Post by Citrisfur »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"OK," Leslie said chirpily, "Unkle Leroy dusn't like me gowing into his den eifur. Got in ther wunce. Lots ov books I cudn't reed." He pulled Nadia a little further onto the sidewalk a few seconds before a bike screeched past.* "Bit fast," he said as the surgery appeared on the horizon.
Nadir watches the bike pass by, continuing to stare at it as it travels down the lane. "Apparently," she mutters under her breath, shuddering slightly. "Things shouldn't move that fast," she adds, nodding back towards the bike.
DdeeStar wrote:Both of them watch the panicked music star dash into the building, exchanging a look of mild confusion. Anthony has a brief moment where he thinks he may have seen the man before but quickly dismisses it as he moves to help Tiramisu out of the car.
Tiramisu, already unbuckled and door open, lets out a small mew of surprise as Anthony reaches her. "Oh! Thanks," she says, letting Anthony help her exit.
Last edited by Citrisfur on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Active RP Chars.
  • Nadirth'ynn|d69620|6465777
  • Tiramisu|00aaf6|4759476
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • James|00A8CA|475(10)877
  • Takido|00d022|5857953
Song Of The Day Queue, suspended

Profile Pic and Mystic Meadows banner by @Neko!
I also have an alt @Citris26
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Oh, I'm the dessert, am I?" Flyn quips, pouring his sauce into the bowl and expertly tossing the salad with his chopsticks.
"Yeah" Nadia smiled and gave Flynn a gentle lick "You're definitely a dessert" she teased, then got curious watching the bunny tossing his salad with only one paw
"ooooh...you're pretty good with those"
Hlaoroo wrote: "So what have we got to drink? What are you going to have, Kilo? Here, try this sauce." setting aside his chopsticks for the moment, the buck offers the mouse a tiny bit of saucy seaweed skewered on a toothpick..
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Merely a little lemon drink for me I think, Flynn," Kilo said, accepting the offering. "That is certainly interesting," he mused after chewing.
"Ok, so some lemonade for Kilo, blood of the damned for Nadia, orange juice for me, as for what else," Josh said, looking inside the fridge "we have water, orange soda, regular tea, honey tea, "Nadia tea", some wines, but I don't think anyone want that, coffee, milk, sparkling lemon soda....So which one ya guys want? Ryyn? Flynn?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn shrugs his good shoulder.
"I've had practise. It's not the first time I've injured my arm." he answers, returning the lick.
"Interesting good or bad, Kilo? Thanks, Josh, I'll have lemon- wait, blood what now?"

~~~~
"Thank you, Miss Mouse. No, it's... Actually yeah, it is Thursday. Heh, it's been a busy week! Right, let's get these x-rays done. I'm going to put these foam blocks here to hold your head in place. I just need you to hold still for me and tell me if anything hurts, okay?" Jackie instructs.

------------
"This way, sir. But please, take a moment to compose yourself first. It won't be good for him, seeing you like this. Would you like a glass of water?" Once the human has properly composed himself again, Jack leads him to the x-ray room. Jackie is wheeling Kryo out on his gurney just as Blackie is arriving.
"Oh, hello. You must be Mister Lawless. I'm Jackie, the vet who's been looking after Kryo. Shall we go into one of the consulting rooms so we can talk properly?"she suggests, offering the human a hand and forgetting about the mouse in her pocket. She steps aside as she speaks, allowing another vet to lead Piper into the x-ray room.

~~~~
Simon drops into the recliner and winces.
"Humans never design things for tails." he complains, shifting to try to get comfortable, a task made more complicated by the collar on his neck. Eventually he climbs off the chair and settles backwards on one of the dining chairs instead.
"So. Gonna finish your story?"

~~~~
Paul nods and gives Senka what he hopes is a comforting squeeze on the shoulder.

"Well, mountain lions are an important part of the ecosystem. But... If they become too domesticated, like you, Senka, then I may have no choice but to recommend they stay with the humans." he advises with a wink.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Kryo silently nods and allows the nurse to do what she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, Jackie. Hello, Kryo" Blackie replied, "How did this happen?"
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," Nola mused, taking a moment to gather her courage, "basically, I ended up with Kittens. Unfortunately Thomas was with...someone at the time. One of the bad ones who wanted him and the cash and everyone else out of the way." She growled. "She worked on him about me not being able to raise the kits and kept on and on to the point where he eventually agreed. Af...after they were taken I... lost it for a while. I ran away. She kept trying to get him alone and he eventually... rid himself after she tried to get rid of Sally. They looked but..." she tried a smile, "they didn't think I was still in the area so they didn't find me. \until that attack on the Mice brought me to the vets." She showed her neck. "Implanted chip, y'see? Vets can trace an owner." She looked somewhat deflated. "Two girls, one boy. Though he was a Tortie too(!)"
------------------
"Is that Piper I smell," Chip asked. "Lavender and Broccoli hints? Mind if I hop across?"
-----------------
"For the moment it is interesting good," Kilo mentioned. "Ask me if I have changed my mind in the morning."
-----------------
"Helps if yore traveling a long wae," Leslie joked. "but knot ovur short trips." he kept on going towards the destination. "Which strret yew on," he asked in conversation. "Must've just muved in. I'da seen yew before, yew beeing smart lyke yew are."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

GrimD@rk8290 wrote:"Well I don't know if my dad Chester would let you into our new home, but if it were up to me I'd invite you. If that makes you feel any better?"
Sunny said as he walked beside the bear.
"It not matter of if I trust you." Deus said, stopping before the exit of the orchard. "It matter that there many at cave who I need protect. I can't protect if they not trust me. They not trust me if show large carnivores way to home. You stop at Orchard and go no further." He said, a note of finality in his voice, clearly stating it was not up for debate.
GrimD@rk8290 wrote:"Well, that's really nice of you Flash. I'mma guess it's the cave you two are going to?" Luna said as she looked up, and though she was taller than Sunny she could really barely see Flash.

Sunny looked around the orchard. "Wow what happened here? Is everything okay?" Sunny asked looking at the scene at the orchard.
"It's a cave, yeah." Flash said. "But like Deus said, we can't show it to you two."

"I show human child tour of area. Lions appeared and threaten child, I fight them with tree-club." Deus answered Sunny, pointing to the oak tree he had ripped out of the ground to use as a weapon against the lions.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:I don't know if i can keep three cougars fed.. an it's going to be really close quarters at home..
Do you think the three of you are going to fit into your bedroom?

She points her thumb at Paul.
An how are you going to convince him to let us have them. He still wants to see you reintroduced back into the forest.
Hlaoroo wrote:Paul nods and gives Senka what he hopes is a comforting squeeze on the shoulder.

"Well, mountain lions are an important part of the ecosystem. But... If they become too domesticated, like you, Senka, then I may have no choice but to recommend they stay with the humans." he advises with a wink.
"Well... Chris already watched an episode of Fraiser, does that count?" She looked back up at Paul. "And I was thinking just until they recover and all of this stuff gets... figured out."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"I'll take any drink that's sweet. Except for cherry flavored stuff. The cherries know what they did," says Ryyn.
---------
Lucky followed Piper, but the door to the X-Ray room slammed in his face. "...ow."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

DdeeStar wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Oreo watches Cala take the hood off..
Are you doing some type of test?
You have to find your way back home now, without knowing howl you gots here?
She shakes her head, tipping the brow of her hat down as if brooding darkly. "If only. The hood's story stems from my days of cubhood, back when I was but a monstrous predator crafting fiendish schemes to overthrow our human captors, waiting for the moment when-" Her evil speech is interrupted by Anthony, who spends the whole speech slowly reaching across the car's roof to finally flick her hat off her head with a playful smile. She spins around to face him, trying to bite down a smile of her own to keep her evil grimace. She snatches the hat off the ground and nods to Oreo, back to her normal mischievous look as she pulls it on. "In reality, it's just a long story. Wanna go see your friends?"
Oh... I have never thought about trying to take over the world.. Will have to look into the sometime.
I had a dog teach me on how to find my way back home.. by marking my trail and follow my scent back home doggie style.

Oreo jumps out of the car, looking around in the parking out of the clinic.. Then scamper off across the parking lot away from the clinic to climb up onto the corral fence on the other side..
Heeeeeey horsies! you out here.?

Who wants to know?Moonbeam replies.
I do!
In that case, No we are not here.
Were not?Rocky asks.
Nope. were not here.
But I wanna ride on you!
In that case, we are defiantly NOT here!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Citrisfur wrote: Tiramisu, already unbuckled and door open, lets out a small mew of surprise as Anthony reaches her. "Oh! Thanks," she says, letting Anthony help her exit.
He smiles warmly. "Sorry, I wouldn't rush you if I could be certain Cala would behave." He shuts the doors and locks the car with the fob after Oreo jumps out, sticking it in his pocket.
Keeshah wrote: Oh... I have never thought about trying to take over the world.. Will have to look into the sometime.
I had a dog teach me on how to find my way back home.. by marking my trail and follow my scent back home doggie style.

Oreo jumps out of the car, looking around in the parking out of the clinic.. Then scamper off across the parking lot away from the clinic to climb up onto the corral fence on the other side..
Heeeeeey horsies! you out here.?
Cala watches the tiny skunk vault the fence, laughing lightly as the conversation suddenly ends. A few steps brings her to Anthony and Tiramisu. "Tira, wanna play a little game when we go in?" She leans against the tailgate of the car to hover over Tiramisu with her heavily-fanged smile. Anthony shakes his head, though memories of her previous 'games' still brings a little grin to his face. She catches him preparing to (lightly) chastise her and she cuts in with-"Ap-pap-pap! Didn't ask you! You have no reason to think I'm causing trouble. I'm drugged, remember? Evil Cala's sleeping." She switches to a feigned drowsy look, complete with long yawn. Her plan's pretty simple compared to most of them, but she's improvising since half her agents just ran off. It's more fun to act off the cuff anyway.

He rolls his eyes, still smiling, and looks down at Tiramisu. "That wasn't even a good lie right there. But yeah, your choice. I'm not your dad." He shrugs and walks towards the doors of the building, certain they'll get there fine.
Every day is a million new chances to mess something up, and that couldn't be more exciting.
All the characters!
Citrisfur

Post by Citrisfur »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Helps if yore traveling a long wae," Leslie joked. "but knot ovur short trips." he kept on going towards the destination. "Which strret yew on," he asked in conversation. "Must've just muved in. I'da seen yew before, yew beeing smart lyke yew are."
"More towards the back of the neighborhood, by the forest," Nadir responds, remembering just in time that she's still lying about where she lives. "I like sleeping outside much more than inside. Helps if I can still see the stars at night."
DdeeStar wrote: He smiles warmly. "Sorry, I wouldn't rush you if I could be certain Cala would behave." He shuts the doors and locks the car with the fob after Oreo jumps out, sticking it in his pocket.

Cala watches the tiny skunk vault the fence, laughing lightly as the conversation suddenly ends. A few steps brings her to Anthony and Tiramisu. "Tira, wanna play a little game when we go in?" She leans against the tailgate of the car to hover over Tiramisu with her heavily-fanged smile. Anthony shakes his head, though memories of her previous 'games' still brings a little grin to his face. She catches him preparing to (lightly) chastise her and she cuts in with-"Ap-pap-pap! Didn't ask you! You have no reason to think I'm causing trouble. I'm drugged, remember? Evil Cala's sleeping." She switches to a feigned drowsy look, complete with long yawn. Her plan's pretty simple compared to most of them, but she's improvising since half her agents just ran off. It's more fun to act off the cuff anyway.

He rolls his eyes, still smiling, and looks down at Tiramisu. "That wasn't even a good lie right there. But yeah, your choice. I'm not your dad." He shrugs and walks towards the doors of the building, certain they'll get there fine.
"Um, okay," Tiramisu hesitantly replies, watching Anthony walk away for a moment before slowly turning back to face Cala, cautiously aware of her toothy grin and pretend-half-drowsy demeanor. "What kind of game, then?"
Last edited by Citrisfur on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Active RP Chars.
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • Takido|00d022|5857953

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Neer the Forest," Leslie questioned, "Hav yew met any ferals? Aron tells me they kan be kwite norty but I've met a sum gud wuns on my walk and I think yore tuff enuff and brave enuff tew handul them," he said, giving her arm muscles a little squeeze. "Yore tuff." He looked slightly wistful as they continued on towards the car Oreo and Cala had gone in. "I lyke the stars tew," he admitted, "but a warm bed is gud tew."
-------------------
As they got closer to the cave, Deus and the Mice might hear some voices talking. "I very much doubt Flash and Deus would appreciate you laying a cable to a solar cell you've planted just outside the cave, Watt," Tracks said, "we are trying to stay undercover, you know?"
"Then what did I find it in the bin for if not to use it, what what," said Watt.
"It's... been thrown away!"
"I repaired it, what what?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

WeirdGamer wrote:"I'll take any drink that's sweet. Except for cherry flavored stuff. The cherries know what they did," says Ryyn.[/color]
"Alright, orange juice for Ryyn as well" Josh said as he grabbed a big bottle of juice
Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn shrugs his good shoulder.
"I've had practise. It's not the first time I've injured my arm." he answers, returning the lick.
"Interesting good or bad, Kilo? Thanks, Josh, I'll have lemon- wait, blood what now?"
Josh grinned mischievously
"blood of Nad's numerous previous victim of co-" he barely had time to duck as a chopstick flew right over his head and hit the wall with a big "clank"
"He's kidding honey" Nadia smiled gently at Flynn "don't worry about it"
"Or AM I?!" Josh continued, waving his arms around to badly imitate some sort mystical gestures.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Hearing the mouse, Piper pauses on the way into the room and holds out a paw for her to hop onto. Jackie holds the mouse out behind her back as she leads the human and his dog away.
Hearing the buck outside, the doe pushes the door open again.
"S-sorry, Lucky. Are you okay? Maybe you should hold Chip actually. She shouldn't be around the x-rays." she says, offering the buck the mouse.

"He was playing an enthusiastic game of tag, forgot to look where he was going and ran smack into a tree, apparently." Jackie answers, closing the door and bringing Kryo's x-rays up on the computer.
"Knocked himself out cold. The good news is that there are no fractures so it's just a simple concussion. That means there's not an awful lot we can do to help him. I can give him some painkillers if he wants but other than that he just needs to ride it out."

~~~~
"I had a mate once. Hunters got her eventually. The day before she told me she was pregnant. I know your pain." Simon says flatly.
"At least you got to meet your kits. I don't even know how many I'd have had... Whether they were tods or vixens..." he continues, staring at the floor as a tear rolls down his face. A moment later, not quite knowing why and not quite believing what he's doing, he crosses to the sofa and puts an arm around the cat.
"She was the only one I ever let call me Archie." he admits hesitantly, forgetting that Nola doesn't know his real name.

~~~~
"That depends," Paul answers thoughtfully, "Did he enjoy it? In all seriousness though, Kassandra is going to need at least a couple of weeks to recover. That was a major surgery we just did. Chris will probably only need a week or so to recover from his injuries but then we'll need time to get his condition up enough that we can release him. So we've plenty of time to figure it all out. We don't have to rush."

~~~~
Olivia's ears perk up as the new mice talk. Aside from Flash she's never met a mouse outside of her family and she's curious as to what they might be like. She looks around, trying to spot them while simultaneously shyly doing her best to remain hidden in the bear's fur.

~~~~
Flynn giggles at the antics.
"You two are more like siblings or lovers than pets and owners." he grins.
"And sure, Kilo. Remind me to ask you."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Nola shook, just slightly, as the Tod put his arm around her but, after a few seconds, reciprocated. "I'm sorry," she said truthfully, before using her other hand to 'scritch' the top of Simon's muzzle. "I'd heard there was a Fox out there, didn't like his name." She looked him in the ye. "Can... can I take that collar off? For a moment?" She took a shuddering breath. "I'd really like a hug."
-------------------
Chip thanked the medic and popped across to her 'big sister' "Hah," she said, "I'm a bargaining Chip""
------------------
"A Human child's solar Watch," Tracks said hopelessly, "What can you do with that, Watt?"
"Endless things, What what? I don't know what yet, what what?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Citrisfur wrote: "Um, okay," Tiramisu hesitantly replies, watching Anthony walk away for a moment before slowly turning back to face Cala, cautiously aware of her toothy grin and pretend-half-drowsy demeanor. "What kind of game, then?"
She watches Anthony walk into the building and the door shut behind him before she turns back to Tiramisu. Noticing her wariness, she drops the playful look and turns serious, dropping to one knee to talk to her. She has no idea how to talk to shorter pets, but she's definitely not letting Tiramisu climb on her like the rest. "Alright so long story short this isn't one of my normal plans, I just need you to not yell that I'm a wolf. I don't know how you all can tell so easily, probably an evolutionary sense or something but it's irrelevant at the moment. I don't know what they'll do if they realize I'm an unregistered wild predator and I don't want to find out, because if they tranq me again I'm gonna be out for like a week. I've got clothes to hide my build, since the easiest ways to tell are that we have larger heads and slimmer chests-" She taps her hat and baggy shirt, "-plus the murderteeth, so I'm gonna use ASL while I'm in there so I don't show mine. Hopefully the idea of a wolf using sign language is too far out for them. So all I need you to do is play along, all right? Can you do that?" She gives the cat a hopeful look, knowing that Anthony won't stop her unless she actively lies about her species. He enjoys watching her plan and enact these 'evil plots', though this one's pretty basic. She keeps in mind that she'll have to avoid the other animals here, forgetting in turn that her muzzle is covered in red paint.
All the characters!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: "He was playing an enthusiastic game of tag, forgot to look where he was going and ran smack into a tree, apparently." Jackie answers, closing the door and bringing Kryo's x-rays up on the computer.
"Knocked himself out cold. The good news is that there are no fractures so it's just a simple concussion. That means there's not an awful lot we can do to help him. I can give him some painkillers if he wants but other than that he just needs to ride it out."
Blackie breathed a sigh of relief, "I'm glad he didn't break anything and I'm happy he's OK. As for painkillers, well, he's still on some for that scar on his stomach (the one under his eye doesn't bother him anymore)...a fan at one of my shows he was helping roadie got a bit too rowdy and, long story short, he had a small knife on him and stabbed and slashed at Kryo there," taking a look back at Kryo and waving at him, who waved at him first, he then said with a smile, "Who was he playing tag with, may I ask?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

See Senka, everything is going to be alright..
Walking out into the wall way.
Looks like things are about to get really busy here again. A lot of broken pets have just come in.
We should go and get out of the way..

Popping her head back into the room..
Hey Senka, come look there is a whole forest of wild critter types out here.. foxes and wolves Oh my..

Mean while Oreo was still with the equines..

If your not here, then who am i squeaking at?
Aaaaa the answering service.
When did we get an answering service? an Why for??
Shhhhh.
So do i just leave a message?
No just go..
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

CyberDragon wrote:
"It's a cave, yeah." Flash said. "But like Deus said, we can't show it to you two."

"I show human child tour of area. Lions appeared and threaten child, I fight them with tree-club." Deus answered Sunny, pointing to the oak tree he had ripped out of the ground to use as a weapon against the lions.
Sunny was just listening to Deus explain all he needed before he spoke up again. "Wow you know I think I totally get it. You can't protect all the little mice if they don't trust you to not bring harm to them!" It was like a little light bulb going off in Sunny's head.

"I mean you guys are welcome to visit my home whenever you want." Sunny offered before Luna spoke up. "I don't think our dad would be too thrilled with you bringing home a bunch of mouths to feed and a bear." Luna said bluntly.

Sunny looked around at the destruction and then back at Deus. "Wow must have been a heck of a fight. By the looks of things it seems you totally clobbered that lion jerk." Sunny emphasized his point by doing an uppercut in the air for emphasis.
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4
WingedTheta

Post by WingedTheta »

Slinks stares out the window longingly as her family drives slowly away from the house towards some diner she'd forgotten the name of. Filled more with thoughts of going out there and exploring the new neighborhood. As if machine gods answer unseen prayers, several loud pops sound from the engine. Smoke lifting from the hood while her dad pulls over and the car rolls to a stop on its own. More of a frustrated groan than a yell, he leaps from the well-used metal hunk and lifts the hood. Smoke spilling from it, and peering in to see the contents.

The locks are popped, and Slinks pops the lock to get out herself. "Hey, Slinks, could you get someone to phone a truck?" A semisweet voice calls out from the front while she hops out. "Yeah, sure!" An excited voice replies. Already planning to. The family didn't take phones on these trips, short drives that shouldn't have incidents. Then again, planes shouldn't crash and banks shouldn't empty, but look where we are now.

Slinks knocks sharply on the door, hearing some obvious noise, and willing to make new friends along the way of getting her family out of this mess.
Last edited by WingedTheta on Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Universe is vast.
You are also vast.
So is an ant.
There are different sizes of infinity."
~Welcome to Night Vale

Housepets Characters:
Slinks
S6P5E5C8I5A7L6
Citrisfur

Cala's a Wolf

Post by Citrisfur »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Neer the Forest," Leslie questioned, "Hav yew met any ferals? Aron tells me they kan be kwite norty but I've met a sum gud wuns on my walk and I think yore tuff enuff and brave enuff tew handul them," he said, giving her arm muscles a little squeeze. "Yore tuff." He looked slightly wistful as they continued on towards the car Oreo and Cala had gone in. "I lyke the stars tew," he admitted, "but a warm bed is gud tew."
"Um, thanks," Nadir responds, watching the tortoiseshell squeeze her arm, but not pulling away, "I know a lot of animals from the forest. Not so many from the neighborhood - obviously, us two have never met before."
DdeeStar wrote:She watches Anthony walk into the building and the door shut behind him before she turns back to Tiramisu. Noticing her wariness, she drops the playful look and turns serious, dropping to one knee to talk to her. She has no idea how to talk to shorter pets, but she's definitely not letting Tiramisu climb on her like the rest. "Alright so long story short this isn't one of my normal plans, I just need you to not yell that I'm a wolf. I don't know how you all can tell so easily, probably an evolutionary sense or something but it's irrelevant at the moment. I don't know what they'll do if they realize I'm an unregistered wild predator and I don't want to find out, because if they tranq me again I'm gonna be out for like a week."
"You're a wolf?!" Tiramisu exclaims, before immediately clamping her maw shut with both her forepaws, looking guilty as Cala explains her intent to keep it a secret. "I thought you were a coyote. You look similar enough."
DdeeStar wrote:"I've got clothes to hide my build, since the easiest ways to tell are that we have larger heads and slimmer chests-" [Cala] taps her hat and baggy shirt, "-plus the murderteeth, so I'm gonna use ASL while I'm in there so I don't show mine. Hopefully the idea of a wolf using sign language is too far out for them. So all I need you to do is play along, all right? Can you do that?" She gives the cat a hopeful look, knowing that Anthony won't stop her unless she actively lies about her species. He enjoys watching her plan and enact these 'evil plots', though this one's pretty basic. She keeps in mind that she'll have to avoid the other animals here, forgetting in turn that her muzzle is covered in red paint.
"AS...L? What is that?" Tiramisu's eyes trace one of the edges of the red paint pattern on Cala's muzzle. "I don't know what special names wolves have for things, not yet anyways."
Active RP Chars.
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • Takido|00d022|5857953

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

GrimD@rk8290 wrote:Sunny was just listening to Deus explain all he needed before he spoke up again. "Wow you know I think I totally get it. You can't protect all the little mice if they don't trust you to not bring harm to them!" It was like a little light bulb going off in Sunny's head.

"I mean you guys are welcome to visit my home whenever you want." Sunny offered before Luna spoke up. "I don't think our dad would be too thrilled with you bringing home a bunch of mouths to feed and a bear." Luna said bluntly.

Sunny looked around at the destruction and then back at Deus. "Wow must have been a heck of a fight. By the looks of things it seems you totally clobbered that lion jerk." Sunny emphasized his point by doing an uppercut in the air for emphasis.
"Have job interview today." Deus said, grinning with a mouth full of sharp teeth.. "Bar bouncer. Will either help reputation with humans, or hurt. Depend on number of humans needing ejecting from establishment. Maybe one day will be trusted enough to make friends. For now, must drop mice off at home." the bear gestured for the mouse and cat to stay where they were, then walked off through the brush out of sight.

- - - - -
Welsh Halfwit wrote:As they got closer to the cave, Deus and the Mice might hear some voices talking. "I very much doubt Flash and Deus would appreciate you laying a cable to a solar cell you've planted just outside the cave, Watt," Tracks said, "we are trying to stay undercover, you know?"
"Then what did I find it in the bin for if not to use it, what what," said Watt.
"It's... been thrown away!"
"I repaired it, what what?"
"A Human child's solar Watch," Tracks said hopelessly, "What can you do with that, Watt?"
"Endless things, What what? I don't know what yet, what what?"
Upon hearing the two mice talking, Flash called out to the one he recognized as Tracks. "Tracks! We're back! We've got some rescues!" Flash took a flying leap from Deus's shoulder and ran along the wall before landing on the small ledge marking the entrance to the main colony path.

Meanwhile, while Flash was showing off, Deus casually walked into the cave and reached a paw up for the mouse family to step into. "We here. Colony just down path there. I not fit. Flash show you rest of way." he said.

------------------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:"That depends," Paul answers thoughtfully, "Did he enjoy it? In all seriousness though, Kassandra is going to need at least a couple of weeks to recover. That was a major surgery we just did. Chris will probably only need a week or so to recover from his injuries but then we'll need time to get his condition up enough that we can release him. So we've plenty of time to figure it all out. We don't have to rush."
Chris was trying to rest, but his ears kept twitching. He could hear a commotion happening outside, and it left him worried. "D-Doctor?" he called out to Paul. "What's... going on out there?"
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hlaoroo wrote:"That depends," Paul answers thoughtfully, "Did he enjoy it? In all seriousness though, Kassandra is going to need at least a couple of weeks to recover. That was a major surgery we just did. Chris will probably only need a week or so to recover from his injuries but then we'll need time to get his condition up enough that we can release him. So we've plenty of time to figure it all out. We don't have to rush."
The mountain lion simply nodded, seeming to mull it all over as she rubbed the back of her sister's hand with her thumb.
Keeshah wrote:See Senka, everything is going to be alright..
Walking out into the wall way.
Looks like things are about to get really busy here again. A lot of broken pets have just come in.
We should go and get out of the way..

Popping her head back into the room..
Hey Senka, come look there is a whole forest of wild critter types out here.. foxes and wolves Oh my..
CyberDragon wrote:Chris was trying to rest, but his ears kept twitching. He could hear a commotion happening outside, and it left him worried. "D-Doctor?" he called out to Paul. "What's... going on out there?"
"Hmm?" Senka looked over at her owner. Taking Kassandra's paw she gently put it in Chris's before slowly standing up. "You got this?" She asked him quietly, patting him on the shoulder before joining Kandi to spy on the commotion. "You know if this keeps up no one's gonna bat an eye at a few extra forest animals living in the town." The mountain lion quipped, stepping out into the hallway to take a look at the gathering of pets. She squinted her eyes, grumbling as she looked carefully at the gathering. "Surprised I don't see that skunk around... usually when there's trouble..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "Hmm?" Senka looked over at her owner. Taking Kassandra's paw she gently put it in Chris's before slowly standing up. "You got this?" She asked him quietly, patting him on the shoulder before joining Kandi to spy on the commotion. "You know if this keeps up no one's gonna bat an eye at a few extra forest animals living in the town." The mountain lion quipped, stepping out into the hallway to take a look at the gathering of pets. She squinted her eyes, grumbling as she looked carefully at the gathering. "Surprised I don't see that skunk around... usually when there's trouble..."

Said skunk was still with the horses..
It's too bad your not here, i was going to let you out..
Maybe the cougar knows where you are?

We do not speak of that scary barn cat!!
You can let us out? really??!!
Yes!
Pawing at the gate latch.
In that case, i guess i can give horseback rides.
Oreo opens the gate latch, and swings it wide..
We're free! and on the lamb again!
Yeah! Now why did we want to get out..?
To go find the mares!
An what are we going to do then?
.....................? Um I don't remember anymore..
Oreo jumps onto Rocky's back, and then onto Moonbeams. grasping onto his mane in both paws..
Hi Ho Sliver away!!
What? who that?
Not me..
Just something they say when they ride off into the sunset.
Ohh can do that..
Cantering off across the parking lot and down along the road..
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Once Cala finishes her spiel she stands and begins to primp herself in the trunk's window, adjusting her hat and running her handpaws along her fur to make it look semi-combed.
Citrisfur wrote: "You're a wolf?!" Tiramisu exclaims, before immediately clamping her maw shut with both her forepaws, looking guilty as Cala explains her intent to keep it a secret. "I thought you were a coyote. You look similar enough."
"Still a predator, still feral. Doesn't bode well for this though." She remarks, based on the fact that Tiramisu only met her once she was dressed. She chalks it up to the predator-sense the other animals showed and decided it was still worth a shot. "Oh, and if you see the little mouse before me, don't let her talk so loud the humans can hear her because she'll ruin it. She may be evil, just so you're aware. Interrupt her if necessary, since I can't talk." This is said with absolute seriousness.
Citrisfur wrote: "AS...L? What is that?" Tiramisu's eyes trace one of the edges of the red paint pattern on Cala's muzzle. "I don't know what special names wolves have for things, not yet anyways."
"Sign language, you just talk with hand signals. Anthony can translate if they don't know it." She gives her hat one last tweak and turns to see-
Keeshah wrote: Oreo jumps onto Rocky's back, and then onto Moonbeams. grasping onto his mane in both paws..
Hi Ho Sliver away!!
What? who that?
Not me..
Just something they say when they ride off into the sunset.
Ohh can do that..
Cantering off across the parking lot and down along the road..
She looks down at her accomplice and announces "Nope, no. We need to go in there now. Third time's the charm and I don't want to know how insane this place gets." With that she dashes to the door, quickly easing it open and slipping inside while adding a slight push to give Tiramisu room to get in with her. Anthony looks up from his phone as she enters, standing and walking to the desk with her with only a curious look as how complex this plan must be if it took that long to explain. She puts on a quiet, humble smile with a shy stance, almost hiding behind Anthony despite being nearly his height. He just smiles in spite of himself and shakes his head as he waits for service, checking subtly to make sure Tiramisu got in with Cala safely.
All the characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," Leslie said chirpily, "Aron says Yew only get tew make a furst impreshun wunce so I hope I made a gud wun?" His ears folded down as he saw the Horses coming towards them with Oreo on top of the first. "Knot many forget Oreo that'z fur sure..." He made to get out of the way in case Oreo forgot to tell them to stop.
-------------------
"And welcome back," the moderately well built Mouse said, stepping forward to welcome Flash back. "New arrivals, you say? Excellent. We'll make them at home, Watt permitting," he added as the odd little Mouse went by, pulling a half dissected watch with him towards the cave mouth.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:Hearing the mouse, Piper pauses on the way into the room and holds out a paw for her to hop onto. Jackie holds the mouse out behind her back as she leads the human and his dog away.
Hearing the buck outside, the doe pushes the door open again.
"S-sorry, Lucky. Are you okay? Maybe you should hold Chip actually. She shouldn't be around the x-rays." she says, offering the buck the mouse.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Chip thanked the medic and popped across to her 'big sister' "Hah," she said, "I'm a bargaining Chip""
Lucky carefully takes Chip from Piper, rubbing his nose with his free hand. "I'm fine. A vet's the best place to get hurt, right? Anyway, you're the one that everyone needs to be worried about."
-------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "For the moment it is interesting good," Kilo mentioned. "Ask me if I have changed my mind in the morning."
Ryyn stops eating and pulls a notebook and pen out of his collar. "Remember...to...ask...Kilo..." he says as he writes.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"First for you, isn't it, Lucky," Chip asked, climbing onto the Buck's shoulder, "being in the visitor's section?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Citrisfur

Post by Citrisfur »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well," Leslie said chirpily, "Aron says Yew only get tew make a furst impreshun wunce so I hope I made a gud wun?" His ears folded down as he saw the Horses coming towards them with Oreo on top of the first. "Knot many forget Oreo that'z fur sure..." He made to get out of the way in case Oreo forgot to tell them to stop.
Nadir also sidesteps with Leslie, uneasily watching Oreo riding the horses. "Those are the horses you guys were talking about? They're huge!"
DdeeStar wrote:[Cala] looks down at her accomplice and announces "Nope, no. We need to go in there now. Third time's the charm and I don't want to know how insane this place gets." With that she dashes to the door, quickly easing it open and slipping inside while adding a slight push to give Tiramisu room to get in with her. Anthony looks up from his phone as she enters, standing and walking to the desk with her with only a curious look as how complex this plan must be if it took that long to explain. She puts on a quiet, humble smile with a shy stance, almost hiding behind Anthony despite being nearly his height. He just smiles in spite of himself and shakes his head as he waits for service, checking subtly to make sure Tiramisu got in with Cala safely.
Tira follows Cala into the building, still confused by Cala's sudden changes in demeanor, but knowledgeable enough to be ready to go through with whatever Cala's planning. She gives a slight wave to Anthony as she walks in as he looks up at his phone, then looks around the new area, scanning for some sort of reception desk, unsure whether she should let Anthony handle things with Cala first, or if she should get her own registration over with.

"Wait, what happened to Oreo? Didn't he run in here?" Tiramisu asks no one in particular, unaware that he wasn't on their trip to get registered as well.
Active RP Chars.
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • Takido|00d022|5857953

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I dunno; my head might fall off." Simon grins lopsidedly as he carefully removes the collar, doing his best to keep his head straight.

~~~~
"Hey, Josh, there's someone at the door." Flynn advises, swivelling his ear.
"Did the delivery guy forget something, maybe?"

~~~~
"Oh, shoot!" Paul says, looking out the window.
"Kandi, the horses got out. Looks like there are some other animals with them too. We'd better round them up before they get too far. Senka, will you be okay watching your siblings for a bit? Chris has a callbell for the nurse if you need anything. Don't worry, Chris. This happens occasionally. Just means the horses figured out Kandi's latest gate latch, normally."

~~~~
"Do you know, I didn't think to ask. I'd assume Piper the rabbit though since she came in at the same time. She's with my colleague at the moment."

~~~~
"Hello, there. I'm Jack, one of the nurses. What can I do for you and your, er... Dog?" the receptionist asks, looking the wolf up and down.

~~~~
Olivia giggles as the mouse walks by dragging the watch.
"He talks funny! I like him!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Do you know, I didn't think to ask. I'd assume Piper the rabbit though since she came in at the same time. She's with my colleague at the moment."

"Well, as long as nobody got seriously hurt, you can't really be too angry heh. I'm just happy there wasn't anything serious that happened with Kryo....speaking of which, when you're done with him, could you refill his prescription? He has pills he takes for that scar of his on his stomach as he gets the occasional bits of pain form it but the last vet we went to said those should be gone by roughly next week." Blackie said before looking back at Kryo, "Mind if I visit him for a few then meet whoever played tag with him? It won't be for too long as I got to get back to my band."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well," Leslie said chirpily, "Aron says Yew only get tew make a furst impreshun wunce so I hope I made a gud wun?" His ears folded down as he saw the Horses coming towards them with Oreo on top of the first. "Knot many forget Oreo that'z fur sure..." He made to get out of the way in case Oreo forgot to tell them to stop.
Yeeee Hawww! Oreo squeeks as he hangs onto Moonbeam's mane for deer life, as Moonbeam gallops past...
Citrisfur wrote:Nadir also sidesteps with Leslie, uneasily watching Oreo riding the horses. "Those are the horses you guys were talking about? They're huge!"
Rocky heavily thunders in a circle about the pair.
Hi there... Sorrrrrry. Bye!
An gallops off after Moonbeam..
Hlaoroo wrote: "Oh, shoot!" Paul says, looking out the window.
"Kandi, the horses got out. Looks like there are some other animals with them too. We'd better round them up before they get too far. Senka, will you be okay watching your siblings for a bit? Chris has a callbell for the nurse if you need anything. Don't worry, Chris. This happens occasionally. Just means the horses figured out Kandi's latest gate latch, normally."
I swear that horse must be part husky! with the way he can escape.
There no way they opened that gate!! they can't even get their noses near the latch.
Senka, you staying here, or do you wanna chase after some horse meat?

Citrisfur wrote: "Wait, what happened to Oreo? Didn't he run in here?" Tiramisu asks no one in particular, unaware that he wasn't on their trip to get registered as well.
Arrrgh now who let the equines out?
Kandi say as she runs out of the building.
WingedTheta

Post by WingedTheta »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Hey, Josh, there's someone at the door." Flynn advises, swivelling his ear.
After a few moments, Slinks knocks again, no harder than last time, before turning around to run back to the car. Still feeling happy to meet new people... the next house over!
Last edited by WingedTheta on Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Universe is vast.
You are also vast.
So is an ant.
~Welcome to Night Vale

Housepets Characters:
Slinks
S6P5E5C8I5A7L6
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Hello, there. I'm Jack, one of the nurses. What can I do for you and your, er... Dog?" the receptionist asks, looking the wolf up and down.
Cala flushes (unconsciously) as she's analyzed and pulls her hat down in front of her eyes to hide, looking almost scared as he focuses on her. Anthony pretends not to notice and replies "Hey. We're looking to get these two registered." He gestures Tiramisu over to join them. "She's... Tira." He looks at Cala for help, not able to recall Tiramisu's real name, but she's still got her hat covering her. "And the gentle giant here is Cala." He barely manages to stop himself from laughing, knowing her stature has no effect on her threat level. "She may already be registered, but we don't have any sort of proof yet." He puts his hand on her back below her shoulders and starts to rub it gently as if comforting her, though subtly pushing her closer to the desk and Jack. She gives a quiet whine as she realizes this but doesn't resist, lifting the hat slightly and removing one handpaw to give the salute-like hello.
All the characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I don't know who's at the door," Kilo mentioned, taking his next bite, "but there's a Ferret at the window."
-------------------
"Um, yeh," Leslie said, trying not to look scared as the pair went past (and around) at speed. "Dew yew want tew chase them or go for lunch," he asked Nadir.
------------------
Tracks smiled and knelt to offer a hand to Olivia. "He's good like that," he admitted, "but he doesn't know he's doing it. I'm Tracks. Now," he added, "you're obviously the leader so can you tell me your name? And your friends?"
------------------
Nola sniffed. "Figured you'd have a nice neck," she said, before hugging Simon, cheek to cheek.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Flynn giggles at the antics.
"You two are more like siblings or lovers than pets and owners." he grins.
"And sure, Kilo. Remind me to ask you."
"We kinda are, aren't we?" Josh smiled and brought the guests their drinks
"Yeah Josh is only my owner on paper, to be honest
Hlaoroo wrote: "Hey, Josh, there's someone at the door." Flynn advises, swivelling his ear.
"forgot to pay the guy?"
"nooo? I don't think so?"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I don't know who's at the door," Kilo mentioned, taking his next bite, "but there's a Ferret at the window."
"Huh! Well I suppose I should get the door then"
WingedTheta wrote: After a few moments, Slinks knocks again, no harder than last time, before turning around to run back to the car. Still feeling happy to meet new people... the next house over!
"Hello?" Josh greeted curiously as he opened the door
WingedTheta

Post by WingedTheta »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Hello?" Josh greeted curiously as he opened the door
Slinks turns around with a smile, offering a paw to shake. "Hey! I'm Slinks, could we please use your phone? Our car broke down." She explains, pointing a thumb back to the busted car, the smoke having cleared a bit to reveal her owners being mostly useless around the car.
"The Universe is vast.
You are also vast.
So is an ant.
~Welcome to Night Vale

Housepets Characters:
Slinks
S6P5E5C8I5A7L6