2021/01/22 - Your Eternal Reward

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
CunningFox

Re: 2021/01/22 - Your Eternal Reward

Post by CunningFox »

Startrekfan47 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:13 am Did Zach make it to Heaven? Or does his (still?) glowing feet count towards being touched/cursed by celestial magi(k)? And how will Jessica and Ink's relationship change when they both realize there IS a Heaven and they've both been there?
We saw Zach with Jess when Kix said Craig and Draig where missing.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm curious to see how Zach will react when he finds out he is in Heaven and the others do also and assume that he had something to do with it. I can only imagine how much more annoyed and stressed out he will be when they try to foist the credit on him.
Sir Chestnut

Post by Sir Chestnut »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:28 pm If that does happen then that DEFINITELY will be temporary because then Rick will have fans rioting because I can see them accusing him of wanting to get rid of all humans in the comic and that somehow makes it worse. I just realized that you can't really please everybody all of the time even though when I was younger I stupidly thought it was indeed possible.
Didn't someone have a theory once that Housepets would somehow lead into A&H Club? lol
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Sir Chestnut wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:13 pm
Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:28 pm If that does happen then that DEFINITELY will be temporary because then Rick will have fans rioting because I can see them accusing him of wanting to get rid of all humans in the comic and that somehow makes it worse. I just realized that you can't really please everybody all of the time even though when I was younger I stupidly thought it was indeed possible.
Didn't someone have a theory once that Housepets would somehow lead into A&H Club? lol
Coulddah been but I don't remember it. Bruce and Roosey might like having another Kangaroo around....
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I would be fine with that if the kangaroo that had been transformed like King, CHOSE to stay a kangaroo.
LunarFox

Post by LunarFox »

They'll only get the change to change back
If they help Kitsune pick up his slack
To clean up the spells and magic(k)
That have brought forth creatures from Heck.

GK, please, stop and answer,
Don't float around the question like a dancer,
And don't explode heads like scanners-
That's rude! Mind your manners!
You're a wonderful person! You can do this! Yes, you, person reading this!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Say what you want about Kitsune and how he ends up giving everybody the runaround and is never straightforward it seems but he is always very polite. If not just a tad smug.