My housepets! fan fic with my characters.

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Luna werewolf

My housepets! fan fic with my characters.

Post by Luna werewolf »

This is a housepet fan fic with my own characters. anything with these: {}, is the auther's notes

Chapter one: new cat in town
kia
The little black birds circled siluetted against the blinding sun. The tabby cat hissed at the squarking birds. The cat opened one of her amber eyes and growled. She got up, and streatched out. The cat, lightly leapt down onto the neatly cut lawn. She padded up to the house and crawled up the drain pipe. The cat knocked on a small window at the end of the house with bright blue curtains. The windows were opened by a ginger cat with a blue collar.

"Good morning Kia, How are you?" The ginger cat asked, leaning out of the window, his little G dangling out.

"I'm fine Gingy, stop worring about me" Kia meowed.

"Why don't you find a family, Kia?" Gingy asked.

"A family? With humans? Who do you think you are kidding, Gingy?" Kia asked.

"You had a family once" Gingy meowed.

"Once" Kia hissed.

Patch
"Will I fit in, snowball?" The little brown dog with a black patch on his back asked.

"You will, Patch, now stop bothering me, I'm settling in" the white cat called snowball hissed.

"Your sleeping" Patch speculated.

"It's my way of settling in. Now go and see our new neighbours, or watch T.V., just stop bothering me!" Snowball hissed, and before Patch could answer, rolled over and put a pillow over her head.

"Good morning Patch" Patch's dad said, as Patch entered the kitchen.

"Hi dad" Patch said, pouring himself some cerial {of course, it was made for dogs}. Patch shoveled it into his mouth, looking at the empty yellow kitchen walls. The ones at the old house was full of drawings that Patch or snowball had done when they were younger.

"Why don't you meet some new neighbours?" Patch's dad asked.

"OK" Patch said. Patch walked out the door.

Patch didn't like walking in new streets. he stuck out like a sore thumb. Patch sighed and leant on a nearby fence.

"A new dog! Hi, I'm Lucy" A voice behind Patch said. Patch spun around, to see a blonde dog with a light blue collar, with a star hanging from it. She had very kind green eyes.

"I'm Patch" Patch said, brushing his fur on his head back with his paw.

"Since your new, you should join the Pets club" Lucy said.

Did you like it? comments plese.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
theblackcateyes

Re: My housepets! fan fic with my characters.

Post by theblackcateyes »

I like it...

Especially Kia... but you had one mistake... it's cereal... not cerial hahaha it's okay minos mistake

Good to see a fic with new characters, keep going. By the way, is your native language the english one?
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

theblackcateyes wrote:I like it...

Especially Kia... but you had one mistake... it's cereal... not cerial hahaha it's okay minos mistake

Good to see a fic with new characters, keep going. By the way, is your native language the english one?
My native languige is english, but I've spent half a year abrode, on holiday. I'm also not very good at spelling. Thanks for the advice!
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

Chapter two: Kia's past
Kia
Gingy watched Kia pad across his lawn, and leap over the wall. He knew so little about his friend. He knew she had had a troubling past full of pain and loss. Gingy had met her at the park, that rainy night. All he knew for sure about Kia's past, was that it left her with no trust what-so-ever woth humans. Gingy walked away from the window, sat at his desk and started writing.
kia padded through the bushes. How could Gingy even suggest living human's after what they had done to her? Thought Kia. Even thinking about humans made an old scar on her side sting, with the old pain that visited her ever since... Kia leapt over a stile, scaring a brown horse. The horse cantered away neighing wildly.

"Stupid horse" hissed Kia.

"I heard that!" The horse yelled, from the other side of the feild.

"Like I care!" Kia growled.

Patch
"When's the next meet?" Patch asked.

"Tonight. Wanna come?" Lucy said.

"Sure" Patch answered.

Patch walked back to his house. It is going to be fun, he thought.
Snowball had alredy slept for most of the day. She groggily got up and ate some breakfast. Snowball dicided against going to the park. Too many dogs, snowball thought. insted, Snowball made her way to 'Princess woods'. She sat down on a bench, and looked up into the cloudless sky.

"Hi. I haven't seen you around anywhere, and I know most of the cats here" A tomcat with grey fur and a orange collar said, sitting next to snowball.

"Yeah. I'm new. My name's Snowball" snowball said.

"Nice name. Mine's Spike" The tom said, "I come here to escape my dad's inventions"

"Your dad's an inventer?"

"Unfortunatly. His inventions are rubbish"
Patch stood in the full hall, with Lucy beside him.

"ATTENTION PETS OF HILTON! We have a new dog who just moved here, and wants to join" A spotted dog said, who was standing in the middle of the room with a mic, "Come here patch". Patch made his way through the crowd, and stod next to the dog. "I herby present you with your badge!" The dog said, and gave Patch a red badge with PETS written on it. Patch proudly pinned it on his collar.

Thanks for all the advice. Whitch character is your favourite?
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

A bit too early to tell if I have a favorite, but it is a good start to your story.

One little thing... Those thoughts are hers, right? So shouldn't she be referring to herself in the first person? Saying me instead of her and such?
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

Oops :o ! hehe...he... Yes they are hers.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

I've just read 'uncensored souls (my first fan fic)' and I wanna do this update like that, so this has a song.

Kia
The memories still came to kia, in the empty moments in everyday life; The softness of his brown fur against hers; the sound of his dreamy voice; the look of love in his eyes; the little tinkle of his golden bell, the bell that killed him. In these moments, Kia's eyes would fill with tears, and she'd cry until there were no tears left to fall.
Patch
The solder in the blue trosers and dusty goggles crouched low, behind the bins. He re-loaded his gun. only three more shots left. He held his gun higher, over the bin and looked around for the enemy. Nothing moved in the sandy hills around the base, except a little sand rat that scampered down the hill. In any other situation, the soldier would've shot the little rascal, but not when he only had three shots left, and there were no extra amo anywhere. Zap, a lazer hit him in the back of the head, killing him instantly.

"How come your better at this game than me?" Patch moaned.

"I was born with it," Lucy said, proudly putting the controller.

"There must be some thing you can tell me!" Patch whinned.

"There is" Lucy said, and Patch looked at her expectantly. "Stop being such a sore loser!" Lucy told him.

"Ok, point taken" Patch sighed. Lucy and Patch had been playing 'Space marens2' for ages, and Lucy won every time. Patch hated losing at a game he played almost everyday.

"Can we do something else?" Patch asked.

"Mmmhmm. What do you suggest?" Lucy asked

"I dunno. Is there anything going on today"

"hmmm.... I know, karioki!" {I don't know how you spell karioki}

"I dunno-" Patch started, but was interupted by lucy saying:

"P-please? With suger on the top?" Lucy begged. Patch sighed.

"I Guess"

Patch and Lucy arrived at the hall a little later that day. The karioki had alredy started, and a band called PET ROCK was playing 'sweet nightmares', and it sounded like a donkey with a sore throat {no affence to any sore-throated donkeys out there}.

"Lets go next!" Lucy said, and they ran up to the stage.

"What will we do for music?" Patch asked.

"I can play the piano quite well" Lucy said.

"What about the lyrics?"

"We'll just have to make them up as we go along!"

Love at first sight. {I wrote this song, so it probly isn't on Youtube. But you can use the lyrics for anything you like}.

Blue: Patch sings
Red:Lucy sings
Green: both sing

When I first saw you,
It was love,
The way you move,
It's like a dove

I love your eyes,
The way they shine,
I need to ask you something,
will you be mine?

Whoao, Whoao,
I love you so (X2)

There is something,
I must say,
I'll stay by you,
We'll find a way

We may have only just met,
But that doesn't mean a thing,
we may both be a pet,
there's truth in what I sing

It was love at first sight,
The first time I saw you,
The love was stronger than a giant's might,
Whoao, Whoao,
I love you so

Our song may be almost done,
But we'll still have fun,

But don't you see,
We'll always be...

Together...
Forever!!

Did you like the song? comments please!
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

Oh noes. I just realized I have no idea where I'm going with Patch or Kia or snowball or lucy. So I'm just going to make it up as I go along.

Kia
kia could remember the night Jazz died as if it was yesterday. It happened one cold december evening...

The sky was grey. Kia shivered, looking out through her bars. Jazz should be here, she thought. Then she saw his brown fur as he padded stelthaly through the dead grass. He winked at Kia. She grinned back. Jazz moved three more pases, very carefully. His little bell tinkled against the grass. One of the guard shot at the noise. Blood dripped onto the browning grass. Jazz was dead.

Patch
It had been a day and a half since the karioke. Patch was bored. He took out his phone and called Lucy. Lucy picked up almost instantly

"Hello. Lucy speeking." Lucy said.

"Hi it's patch here. What are you doing?"

"Oh, hi Patch. I'm reading about Ledgeond of the trapped dragon at the library"

"Wow, what's it about"

"Er...A trapped dragon, in the hills around here"

"Awesome."

"Do you want to go and help me look?"

"Sure! When?"

"On friday night, be there"

"Don't worry, I will"

Lucy hung up. Patch looked at the calinder. Thursday. Friday was tommorow.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

Patch
Patch and lucy hiked up the mountain. No-one had been this far up for cenuries. It was patch who spotted the black iron door that stuck out of the mountain.

"Let's open it!" Lucy called. Before Patch could answer, Lucy gave a tug on the handle. "Help!" Lucy called, and Patch tugged too. Finally the dor swung open.
"RRRROOOOOOOOOAAAARRRRRRRR" Roared the beast inside. A huge green dragon flew out, flapping it's huge wings. Welldone pets, The dragon thought to Patch and Lucy {the dragon is pysic}, You will be rewarded. In the dragon's green eyes, Patch thought he saw a glint of mischeiveiousness {That proberbly isn't how you spell it}.

Epoglue
Kia was a Lab cat, used to test varies cures for dieseses. Yeah...that's about it...
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Well, this was a bit all over the place. Individually everything was okay, and the thoughts behind them were good, but overall it was kind of a mess. You might want to think about planning these things out. I am glad to see you excited about writing though. Keep it up.

It was a bit rushed, but with planning it will go well for you. I hope to see more of your work!
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

:) thanks.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

I PMed you :D :D
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Interesting fan fic like it! - its a little confusing but its not that bad, you a very creative writer and those are my favorite kinds.